PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 491 Discussion

Wooster
04-14-2010, 02:34 PM
It's UP! So discuss.

makaveli575
04-14-2010, 02:39 PM
This chapter was a waste of paper imo lol...

Wooster
04-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Well it is the SORRY discussion thread.

Where are our apologies, Kishimoto?

makaveli575
04-14-2010, 02:45 PM
He should apologize to all the tree's he wasted not us :P.

Ok and us too he just wasted a few minutes of my life that I will never be able to get back :(.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Meh.

I don't see Sharkskin.

MinatoUchiha
04-14-2010, 02:52 PM
um.. will someone PM me the site that its on? i cant seem to find it

Yori
04-14-2010, 02:55 PM
Tsuande was kind of acting like a little................. But anyways KB made a good intro to Naruto so he can see KB full transformation.

Wooster
04-14-2010, 02:56 PM
Meh.

I don't see Sharkskin.
Well it's funny that the land of lightening keeps them because they don't have members Akatsuki. Whoops. But maybe KB didn't bring the sword, which would be a shame. Then it's only training.

However, if Kismae is left alone, maybe Madara will send the Zombie Akatsuki. As Kisame probably has already picked up where Naruto has gone.

Tsuande was kind of acting like a little................. But anyways KB made a good intro to Naruto so he can see KB full transformation.
Like Naruto?

Yeah that is about it. Stupid Tsunade...

One more thing, does everyone have to keep bringing up Danzo's death? Enough salt in my wounds Kishimoto.`~(

Kakashi-sama
04-14-2010, 03:01 PM
it's like a transitioning chapter this week, nothing exciting, cliff hanger, hmm it was alright

Do you guys think Kisame will know about the location killer bee & Naruto's at? since he was peaking at the clouds' people before, maybe he came to an understanding somehow? then he would notify Akatsuki then, WOW, chaos, battle, the end.

Noctis Arashi
04-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Will someone pm me where you find this?

Lady Tsunade
04-14-2010, 03:03 PM
Whoop whoop, Tsunade took a psycho on Tsuchikage ;D
You go girl :L

Good chapter. I look foward to seeing Naruto and KB trying to get along :L

Wooster
04-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Kisame definitely knows about KB and Naruto's location. That's why Kishimoto had the Raikage say, we are the only one's without Akatsuki.

Ironic in it's own way isn't it?

MinatoUchiha
04-14-2010, 03:12 PM
i though it was an OK chapter...just cant wait for Naruto's training and for Sasuke's EMS to be shown

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Well it's funny that the land of lightening keeps them because they don't have members Akatsuki. Whoops. But maybe KB didn't bring the sword, which would be a shame. Then it's only training.

However, if Kismae is left alone, maybe Madara will send the Zombie Akatsuki. As Kisame probably has already picked up where Naruto has gone.

Like Naruto?

Yeah that about it. Stupid Tsunade...

One more thing, does everyone have to keep bringing up Danzo's death? Enough salt in my wounds Kishimoto.`~(

Tsunade is nothing but plot device. She use to be worth something
BEFORE she became Hokage but she's not just fit for the job.

Danzo we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaden4538
04-14-2010, 03:15 PM
i though it was an ok chapter...just cant wait for naruto's training and for sasuke's ems to be shown

i jus wanna see his eyes and narutos fll tramsformation wit him controlin it

trouble88
04-14-2010, 03:16 PM
it was great the last few pages made me laugh my head off naruto being just himself when it come to his training now to me that was awesome

Skylar
04-14-2010, 03:16 PM
It wasn't the most exciting chapter, but it was pretty good...........

I think that if Killer Bee brings the samehada with him onto the island that this will happen: KB will teach Naruto how to control the kyubi and when it gets about time for them to leave the island(or when Naruto starts to control the kyubi, or something like that) Kisame will come out of the samehada and try and attack KB and Naruto, and KB and Naruto will probably beat him..................

Wooster
04-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Tsunade is nothing but plot device. She use to be worth something
BEFORE she became Hokage but she's not just fit for the job.

I mean everyone disagreed with her even the Raikage. She is as stupid as Naruto ever was. No wonder Danzo hated her.

Why did she have to wake up?

Sure I want Danzo for Hokage, but I would have been happy enough with Kakashi.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I mean everyone disagreed with her even the Raikage. She is as stupid as Naruto ever was. No wonder Danzo hated her.

You know what sucks? The story will be probably be forced to make
her look like the "right" one about what to do with Naruto and KB.

Because of Kisame something bad is gonna happen and then
people are gonna blame it on hiding away Naruto and KB
and say "See you should have listened to Tsunade" as if
she had any clue.

Kakashi would have been a solid Hokage.
Kakashi is a solid character.

Tsunade is like Sakura with Political Power. `:shock:

Sasuke
04-14-2010, 03:27 PM
It was an Okay chapter, nothing all that special, but I want to really see how Killer Bee is going to train Naruto.

MinatoUchiha
04-14-2010, 03:29 PM

she had any clue.

that right there is the whole reason she shouldnt have awaken...

Wooster
04-14-2010, 03:29 PM

she had any clue.

Well of course something will go wrong. Raikage doomed himself with that little we don't have Akatsuki here pat on the back.

But hey that's unfair...to Sakura. Tsunade is much stupider than her.

Besides stay back I have powers...Political Powers!

3littlepigs
04-14-2010, 03:30 PM
I actually liked the chapter! It's good to see some of the old silly Naruto every once in a while and this chapters had lots of that!.`:)

I thought Tsunade's objection was kind of pointless since she gave in so easily and it was obvious Naruto and Bee had to meet anyways. The only problem with this is Naruto has no idea he's being left out of the war so I can already see him getting pissed off and getting out of the island by any means necessary!

I'm so excited to see Bee train Naruto! I can't wait! since the Toad Sage said Killer Bee will offer to train Naruto then everything should go smoothly.

Wooster
04-14-2010, 03:33 PM
]I actually liked the chapter! It's good to see some of the old silly Naruto every once in a while and this chapters had lots of that![/B].`:)

I thought Tsunade's objection was kind of pointless since she gave in so easily and it was obvious Naruto and Bee had to meet anyways. The only problem with this is Naruto has no idea he's being left out of the war so I can already see him getting pissed off and getting out of the island by any means necessary!

I'm so excited to see Bee train Naruto! I can't wait! since the Toad Sage said Killer Bee will offer to train Naruto then everything should go smoothly.
This is true. Naruto isn't comedy intensive, but Kishimoto is pretty good when he puts his mind to it. The comedy routine has been lacking lately.

Also, we haven't had the stupid Naruto moments. But we got some naive Naruto, and Tsunade picked up the rest of the slack.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 03:39 PM
Well of course something will go wrong. Raikage doomed himself with that little we don't have Akatsuki here pat on the back.

But hey that's unfair...to Sakura. Tsunade is much stupider than her.

Besides stay back I have powers...Political Powers!

Literary devices. There's no escape from them is there.

Raikage: We'll hide Naruto and KB away in the Hidden Cloud because Akatsuki has NEVER set foot there EVER and it's the SAFEST location EVER because Akatsuki has NEVER EVER set food there and it's so SAFE and SECURE and absolutely NOTHING bad could POSSIBLY happen because it never HAS. It's not like A FISHMAN from the AKATSUKI is LYING IN WAIT!

I'm sorry Sakura. At least you're not retroactively ruining a village.
You would make a MUCH better Hokage. Frankly, so would Tonton.

Political Powerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3littlepigs
04-14-2010, 03:41 PM
Please speak for yourself..I'm glad he's gone ;)

While I agree Tsunade isn't the best option for Hokage she's not "stupid" and she's not completely useless either. I doubt any other Hokage with their obvious advantage in raw power would have been able to save as many people as Tsunade did when Pain attacked the village.

Also putting the Mizukage (who seems like a good leader) and Gaara who we all know aside,Tsunade is not that bad and although it was kind of pointless ('cause she gave in so easily and Naruto and Bee meeting is plot anyways) she sticks up for Naruto because she believes in him. I prefer her looking at him as a Konoha shinobi and someone who's strong and can offer great things in this war than someone like Danzou who only saw him as a Jinchuriki and wanted him caged like an animal. The Raikage is completely bipolar and the Tsuchikage doesn't have such a clean background either so IMO them being against Tsunade doesn't really mean anything.

Danzou pretty much hated and belittled anyone who followed the 3rd's teachings including Kakashi and it's obvious Kakashi is more than suitable for the position of Hokage. :roll:

I do agree with you that she could have chosen a better time to wake up...I'm still disappointed with the fact that Kakashi was only Hokage for a such a short period of time. `~(`#(

MinatoUchiha
04-14-2010, 03:41 PM
TonTon probably would make a pretty good Hokage huh

3littlepigs
04-14-2010, 03:42 PM
This is true. Naruto isn't comedy intensive, but Kishimoto is pretty good when he puts his mind to it. The comedy routine has been lacking lately.

Also, we haven't had the stupid Naruto moments. But we got some naive Naruto, and Tsunade picked up the rest of the slack.
LOL Well it's not like I want the stupid Naruto moments all the time but yeah like you said they have been lacking lately so it made the chapter more enjoyable. :)

Wooster
04-14-2010, 03:52 PM

While I agree Tsunade isn't the best option for Hokage she's not "stupid" and she's not completely useless either. I doubt any other Hokage with their obvious advantage in raw power would have been able to save as many people as Tsunade did when Pain attacked the village.

Also putting the Mizukage (who seems like a good leader) and Gaara who we all know aside,Tsunade is not that bad and although it was kind of pointless ('cause she gave in so easily and Naruto and Bee meeting is plot anyways) she sticks up for Naruto because she believes in him. I prefer her looking at him as a Konoha shinobi and someone who's strong and can offer great things in this war than someone like Danzou who only saw him as a Jinchuriki and wanted him caged like an animal. The Raikage is completely bipolar and the Tsuchikage doesn't have such a clean background either so IMO them being against Tsunade doesn't really mean anything.

Danzou pretty much hated and belittled anyone who followed the 3rd's teachings including Kakashi and it's obvious Kakashi is more than suitable for the position of Hokage. :roll:

I do agree with you that she could have chosen a better time to wake up...I'm still disappointed with the fact that Kakashi was only Hokage for a such a short period of time. `~(`#(
If you want power for Hokage, you might as well have Guy take it. I say Tsunade and Guy have about the same leadership intelligence. The problem with Tsunade is Naruto needs a tempering influence, like Sarutobi, she just encourages him even more.

Sure Danzo would have used Naruto, but he would stupidly sent him to the front lines. It would probably be bad for Naruto, but Konoha would be much better off if Danzo was still Hokage.

Tsunade is just the worst of all the Kage excepting maybe the Raikage. The problem is the Raikage is actually strong. It's quite clear Tsunade is also the weakest Kage as well. All she can really do is punch hard and maybe some medical trickery.

katsu uchiha
04-14-2010, 03:57 PM
killer bee showing up and squashing that squid while rapping, was AWESUM!! It was great to see the happy-go-lucky side of naruto when that squid appeared, very funny moment. Tsunade stands up for naruto i understand that but i think she went a bit too far. Awesum when she told off the tsuckage!

I really wished kakashi would have stayed hokage, things would have gone smoother at the recent meeting if he had stayed hokage.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 03:58 PM

This is the way I see it.

Tsunade=Naruto's cheerleader.

Danzo=Someone who brings something to the story. Yes, he can be despicable but that's why he's great. He brings something to the table.
The story was more interesting when Naruto had to worry about BOTH
Danzo and Madara. Now the story is too singular and simple.
But I suppose you can't expect much from Shonen. :|

Kakashi would be more interesting as Hokage too.

Wooster
04-14-2010, 04:02 PM

Danzo=Someone who brings something to the story. Yes, he can be despicable but that's why he's great. He brings something to the table.

Curse you mrsticky I just pictured Tsunade in a cheerleader outfit.

*shudder*

Danzo's a complicated man and no one understands him but...
Wait a minute that's Sai Shaft.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Curse you mrsticky I just pictured Tsunade in a cheerleader outfit.

*shudder*

Danzo's a complicated man and no one understands him but...
Wait a minute that's Sai Shaft.

If it makes you feel any better you could picture Madara in a cheerleader
outfit...

What is Danzo's theme anyways?

xxDivinitytwilightxx
04-14-2010, 04:07 PM
It was an okay chapter...nothing too special

Wooster
04-14-2010, 04:11 PM
If it makes you feel any better you could picture Madara in a cheerleader
outfit...

What is Danzo's theme anyways?
That's actually better.

Duh,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kfA9_yHZmM

Middle part to end.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 04:13 PM
That's actually better.

Duh,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kfA9_yHZmM

Middle part to end.

But of course. :cool:

zerosameri
04-14-2010, 04:14 PM
It's UP! So discuss.
Damn you wooster `:P

3littlepigs
04-14-2010, 04:17 PM
If you want power for Hokage, you might as well have Guy take it. I say Tsunade and Guy have about the same leadership intelligence. The problem with Tsunade is Naruto needs a tempering influence, like Sarutobi, she just encourages him even more.

Sure Danzo would have used Naruto, but he would stupidly sent him to the front lines. It would probably be bad for Naruto, but Konoha would be much better off if Danzo was still Hokage.

Tsunade is just the worst of all the Kage excepting maybe the Raikage. The problem is the Raikage is actually strong. It's quite clear Tsunade is also the weakest Kage as well. All she can really do is punch hard and maybe some medical trickery.
I think you misunderstood me, I never said Tsunade had "power" I was saying that compared to the previous Hokages she's the one lacking most in power and yes maybe leadership skills but my point was that even with that I don't think any other Hokage could have "saved" as many people as Tsunade did with just "her medical ninjutsu" when Pain attacked (and yes I'm mostly thinking shinra tensei).

Encouragement or not Naruto is still Naruto and he's gotten this far because of who he is and because he believes in himself. So even if he still had people telling him he can't do anything right it's not like he's going to stop. Just like we all know eventually once he finds out Gaara and the other Kages don't want him in the battlefield but instead want to hide him, we all know he'll find a way to get out of the island and it's not like everyone will be able to blame it on Tsunade or her leadership.

How would Konoha be better with some like Danzou as Hokage? in less than a day he had all the other Kages wanting to kick his butt (well maybe I'm exxagerating), he was cast out of the alliance (pretty much) and because of people like him and the elders that monster Sasuke was created (not defending Sasuke...just stating the facts). Anyway let's leave the whole Danzou thing here seeing as how we've discussed it before and can never agree on anything that has to do with Danzou.

I couldn't agree more that she's probably the worst Hokage and believe me I would have preferred Kakashi to be Hokage for the upcoming war but even so her medical ninjutsu did help during the last attack.

What's wrong with that? She obviously thinks highly of him and she has good reasons for it. I think at this point Naruto has done enough to prove himself as a Konoha shinobi not just a jinchuriki and he deserves to be treated right. Sending him off like that to hide him without actually telling him when we all know he won't follow orders later on is kind of disrespectful and stupid. I know Gaara means well because he truly cares for Naruto but if Tsunade hadn't been that reckless when the Akatsuki took him and she send Naruto Gaara would be dead.

Also please remind me when was it that Naruto was REALLY concerned about Danzou. If he was it mainly had to do with Danzou letting Raikage have his way with Sasuke nothing else.

And yes Kakashi would be more interesting as Hokage.`:)

Wooster
04-14-2010, 04:24 PM
How would Konoha be better with some like Danzou as Hokage? in less than a day he had all the other Kages wanting to kick his butt (well maybe I'm exxagerating), he was cast out of the alliance (pretty much) and because of people like him and the elders that monster Sasuke was created (not defending Sasuke...just stating the facts). Anyway let's leave the whole Danzou thing here seeing as how we've discussed it before and can never agree on anything that has to do with Danzou.

I'll just add that what the Kage eventually decided to do was exactly what Danzo wanted to be done, and it wouldn't have happen but that Madara attacked. Danzo's method was the only way a Kage Alliance would have occurred without Madara's little announcement.

But I'm glad you agree Tsunade is the worst Kage that's all I'm saying. I have no problem with Naruto not listening, but he doesn't need a Tsunade encouraging him. He has enough self confidence as it is.

But we can all agree Kakashi would be both a better and more interesting Hokage. The only reason that it's good that it's not him is because he doesn't want to be Hokage.

AnBu.KnighT
04-14-2010, 04:25 PM
Thos chapter was actually amusing... The argument at the meeting was pretty intense. And the Kiler Bee and the squid ^^ gave me a couple of laughs. I give this chapter a 8/10

Wooster
04-14-2010, 04:26 PM
Damn you wooster `:P
Now you see my evil plot to send your thread to the forum netherworld.

MuHahahahahahahahahaha.

No really sorry about that.

٥Minato٥
04-14-2010, 04:27 PM
I was hoping it would be a bit better but i guess that was pretty good. But Why Did The Toad Jump In Narutos Mouth? What Did I Miss? lol

zerosameri
04-14-2010, 04:28 PM
Now you see my evil plot to send your thread to the forum netherworld.

MuHahahahahahahahahaha.

No really sorry about that.
Shoot XD

Why? it's better to make a thread befor a swarm comes to be

Skylar
04-14-2010, 04:29 PM
I was hoping it would be a bit better but i guess that was pretty good. But Why Did The Toad Jump In Narutos Mouth? What Did I Miss? lol
Well the toad was the scroll toad, and it was originally stored in Jiraiya's mouth. So I guess that's the only way to store it....................

ByakuganAlex
04-14-2010, 04:31 PM
i can see and 8 and 9 tails vs rest of akatsuki going to happen. then back-up would come and save them.

٥Minato٥
04-14-2010, 04:31 PM
Well the toad was the scroll toad, and it was originally stored in Jiraiya's mouth. So I guess that's the only way to store it....................

Oh Ok thanks lol i was kinda like.... Umm wth just happend lol...

Wooster
04-14-2010, 04:32 PM
Shoot XD

Why? it's better to make a thread befor a swarm comes to be
No I'm sorry that my request caused your thread to be stuck in the morass of a different section.

3littlepigs
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
I'll just add that what the Kage eventually decided to do was exactly what Danzo wanted to be done, and it wouldn't have happen but that Madara attacked. Danzo's method was the only way a Kage Alliance would have occurred without Madara's little announcement.

But I'm glad you agree Tsunade is the worst Kage that's all I'm saying. I have no problem with Naruto not listening, but he doesn't need a Tsunade encouraging him. He has enough self confidence as it is.

But we can all agree Kakashi would be both a better and more interesting Hokage. The only reason that it's good that it's not him is because he doesn't want to be Hokage.
I really don't see how his methods can be praised to me the destination is just as important as how you get there. Like that guy from the land of Iron said if Danzou had been a little bit more patient he would have still recommended him.

lol yes Tsunade's the worst Hokage but she's not the worst Kage IMO. Also with or without her Naruto is still going to break some rules and all I'm saying is Tsunade could have told that to Gaara as a comeback for telling her what she obviously already knows about Naruto.

It's true he doesn't want to be Hokage and he's too laidback sometimes but he's always ready to get down to business when he has to so yeah he would have been an interesting choice ;)

garra12345
04-14-2010, 04:42 PM
an okay chapter not amazing.

zerosameri
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
No I'm sorry that my request caused your thread to be stuck in the morass of a different section.
Oh that. yea you screwed me over, so did my computer. I put it in Character talk and it ended up in TBC contest.

*Talim of the moonlight*
04-14-2010, 07:12 PM
I was cracking up when she called Gaara a little punk!

jwesterville
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
I actually thought that it was refreshing for Naruto to act idiotic again, rather than being obsessed with Sasuke. And Killer Bee's appearance was pretty awesome, "Yo squid, you bettah get back to yo' place, before my boot makes a skid mark on yo' face!"
Too bad Kisame is going to be on that island with them, which means that Madara probably knows where they are too.
And the scroll frog...yeah

Fan of Minato
04-14-2010, 07:45 PM
I dun know why everyone's saying its bad but this was one of the funniest and best chapters ever. I mean really, its like good old Naruto before Jiraiya's death and before the seriousness. Have to hand it to Mr.Kishimoto for his timing. After a serious arc he returns to humor to decrease the seriousness and to make it more passive.

Madara Fanboy
04-14-2010, 07:52 PM
This chapter was a waste of paper imo lol...

THIS.

I found it boring, wasn't worth the 1 week wait.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 09:10 PM

Bah, I beg to differ.

She was just being downright rude.

Gaara had a point. It was majority rule. She can't be so selfish.

Tsunade is supposed to be the lone voice who later will end up being
"right" and people will say "well they should have listened to Tsunade"
as if she was some kind of political genius. But it's bollocks and luck.

I dare say that Tsunade would of been a better character had she
never woken up. What a pity that was. What a pity.

sardns
04-14-2010, 09:33 PM
What's with all the hate on this chapter? I thought it was fun, light-hearted and goofy; it's certainly refreshing especially when war is about to break out.

And why is Tsunade getting so much hate, too? Just because she disagreed with the other kages people wish her dead? I admit I thought her arguing with the kages was kind of annoying, but she does have a point using their full strength to win the war, and the kages have their point with keeping Naruto and Bee safe

sardns
04-14-2010, 09:36 PM
I dun know why everyone's saying its bad but this was one of the funniest and best chapters ever. I mean really, its like good old Naruto before Jiraiya's death and before the seriousness. Have to hand it to Mr.Kishimoto for his timing. After a serious arc he returns to humor to decrease the seriousness and to make it more passive.

at least someone else isn't complaining; thank you Fan of Minato.

Narutorious
04-14-2010, 09:40 PM
The actual chapter was even more boring than the spoiler.

Sage_freak
04-14-2010, 11:10 PM
this chapter was just to short and really no interesting facts or anything.

Rasen_Chidori
04-15-2010, 04:24 AM

Oh, if only Gaara had not changed from his old ways......we would have been reading about her being crushed into Tsunade soup for that rude outburst.

Fan of Minato
04-15-2010, 04:33 AM
I don't think you all realize this but if the whole manga had something "interesting" (according to you) in every chapter it would end pretty soon. And if its too serious people will stop reading it. Its just sort of a break chapter, I mean the war's gonna start soon anyway so its better to chill now as it will get intense later on.

Rasen_Chidori
04-15-2010, 04:44 AM
I don't think you all realize this but if the whole manga had something "interesting" (according to you) in every chapter it would end pretty soon. And if its too serious people will stop reading it. Its just sort of a break chapter, I mean the war's gonna start soon anyway so its better to chill now as it will get intense later on.

Yeah, If you go though all the main plots interesting events one after another, it would not be a very long story.

Wooster
04-15-2010, 05:35 AM
You are right. This chapter was needed to move the story from one plot point to another. There wasn't anything wrong with it.

The comedy moments in it were indeed fun. But I wouldn't go so far as to say this chapter was great, just necessary.

mrsticky005
04-15-2010, 06:25 AM

Sometimes I feel as if this whole arc has been a "break chapter". `:|

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-15-2010, 06:56 AM
It kind of reminded me of the old Naruto.

TheBlackChidori
04-15-2010, 08:39 AM

she had any clue.

Cries a bit more.

Anyway....

Tsunade's all like "RAWR! I DISAGREE WITH THIS!"

Gaara's all like "Buuuut..."

Tsunade's all like "HMMMM *PONDER*.... OK!"

SakiUchiha
04-15-2010, 10:01 AM
Link please?

Rotate
04-15-2010, 03:26 PM
I was hoping the chapter would be longer. A good intro for Bee, even though he popped out randomly.

MinatoN
04-15-2010, 11:06 PM
For you Tsunade haters, I hope you'll be happy to realize she might die by the end of this war since two of the sannin are already gone. Anyway there's going to be some deaths for sure. More importantly this little discussion just dropped my mood. I actually kinda enjoyed the chapter it was actually funny at the end.

As for the short meeting with the Kage, Tsunade wasn't out of place at all. Last I checked Naruto was a ninja from her village not a bystandard who needs protection. Also as for her giving in easily, she did it to get the meeting going since arguments only slow things down and never produce any decent results. Anyway, I'm ok with the whole decision since it provided Naruto exactly what he needed and was looking for in the end.

This will also probably give other characters a chance to do something and maybe Sakura can finally do something good again. In the end, once Naruto and Bee are done training (assuming of course they don't get interference from the Akatsuki, Sasuke or Kabuto) they'll leave the island and join in the war themselves, it's just a matter of time until they do. I personally would like to see Sakura get some more training from Kakashi like how Naruto did before but I doubt that'll happen but something would be nice.

original uchiha
04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
each week is more suspenseful

Bohica
04-16-2010, 07:22 AM
I liked it, the chapter was necassary to show a path of how/why Naruto would meet Bee and where/how they would train together.

Onto Kisame, Bee most likely did bring the sword so he is there also. Kisame will attack at an "opertune time" where Naruto has not yet fully gained control of the 9 tails but he will in his fight w/ Kisame. Hopefully Bee dies, I just dont like his Char.

Rezeon
04-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Tsunades behavior at the meeting really wasn't that shocking. She is afterall the second one in the story to jump on the bandwagon as a Naruto fangirl. She did pretty much the same thing with the village elders all throughout the series.

Going all the way back to the mission to capture Sasorie's spy (Kabuto) she has been shown butting heads with practically everyone in power over the issue of sending Naruto out on missions involving the Akatsuki.

Everyone from Danzo and the elders to Shizune and now Gaara have pointed out her blatant favoritism with Naruto. In most previous cases she simply intimidated or threatened her way into getting what she wanted, but this time she couldn't, which is why it seems so odd.

The irony is that in pretty much all these cases she has been in the wrong. So its amusing to see sanity win out this time... even if it is just a conventient excuse to stick Killer Bee and Naruto in the same place together.

Skrall
04-16-2010, 12:02 PM
"Here Octupus!! Come and lead me"- Naruto.
"Naruto, thats..... A SQUID"- Yamato.
"Huh!?"- Naruto

Loved that part.

Hidden Ninja45
04-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Naruto so failed this chapter. It was pretty funny.

It was only 15 pages, wasn't it? I wish it would of be a full 18 or 19 pages.

Chain of Hatred
04-17-2010, 04:35 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing the look on Naruto's face when he hears Bee's incessantly bad rapping.

Hidden in the Ether
04-17-2010, 06:05 PM
i liked this chapter.

you say tsunade is cheer leading.. i guess you can put it like that. i thought she was just stating that in a war you should use all your weapons? the strategic point here can definitely be argued.. but if you count this a separate incident without bring up any old stuff.. how does that qualify tsunade as 'cheer leading' when she is just discussing strategy?? :geek:

ah. i like gaara alot. but it annoyed me when he spoke up. i felt that was a really hypocritical and ungrateful thing to say. when he got kidnapped the elders made a fuss about sending naruto too, but tsunade sent him on the mission anyway. naruto played a big part in saving his life and this is how he acts? ugly. he showed a little light when he tried talking to naruto about sasuke after the kage summit, but he just lost that stripe and made himself look like a hypocrite to me.. if he still had his tailed beast he would have wanted to be on the front lines too. talking about doing absurd things? uhhhh.... do you mean like sacrificing yourself to save your village and your friends?? :|

kakashi is better as a fighter than as the hokage. he needs to be on the front lines with the action. `!:)

killer bee and naruto made me laugh... 'hey, octopus!!! show me the wayyyy!!' `:D

Naruko-chan
04-18-2010, 01:30 AM
I thought it was funny. ^^ Naruto is just too adorable. "Here, octopus! Come and lead me!" with those sparkly eyes. xD It was so cute. <3

Naruko-chan
04-18-2010, 01:32 AM
I was hoping the chapter would be longer. A good intro for Bee, even though he popped out randomly.

That's just what he does. He's a very random dude. ^^

Vivi
04-19-2010, 08:03 AM
Next Chapter:
Naruto rapping.
Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I learned to control a bijuu on an island called Bel air

In west Konoha born and raised
On the academy playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my sensei got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your bijuu to an island called Bel Air'

I whistled for a boat and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this boat was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the island about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the jinchuriki king of Bel Air

Wooster
04-19-2010, 08:05 AM
Ha! Now that was funny V-Valentine. Fresh Kage of Bel-Air is what I would call it.

eagleye54321
04-19-2010, 01:37 PM
Next Chapter:
Naruto rapping.
Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I learned to control a bijuu on an island called Bel air

In west Konoha born and raised
On the academy playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my sensei got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your bijuu to an island called Bel Air'

I whistled for a boat and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this boat was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the island about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the jinchuriki king of Bel Air
I liked that a lot V-V. `:P

9 Tail Sage
04-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Along with many of you, I am interested to see how Naruto will get along with Bee, but I really want to see what his chakra is like now that he has all of the nine tail's chakra... Should be pretty sweet. Also remember Kisame is still in Bee's sword, so obviously he's gonna pop out and try to take them sometime or another.

zerosameri
04-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I wounder how it going to post the Chapter 492 Discussion frist? `:P

Wooster
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
It depends if you cheat or not.

zerosameri
04-19-2010, 05:36 PM
It depends if you cheat or not. I was just faster and smarter `:P

SageofSixPaths
04-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Chapter 491 was a decent chapter. It was the start of the journey naruto will take in meeting Killer Bee. Also His start in the training to control the Kyuubi. Maybe with the help of Killer bee he may be able to do it. Also the friendship of KB and naruto is gonna be hilarious i can't wait too see what those two will be like meeting and working together.