PDA

View Full Version : 4 Tails Mode Naruto vs. Danzo

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
all acceptions

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 03:54 PM
Far as I can see, if Shisui's Eye works, that's the only thing that can really help Danzo.

This thread was made before and it was generally assumed that KN4 won since Danzo had nothing to kill KN4. Considering the fact that KN4 blast could probably one shot Danzo, and Danzo could only recover ten times, he'd eventually lose.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 03:59 PM
Kittan you changed your name again :/

Also KN4 mountain bust him.

mrsticky005
04-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Naruto wins.

Though I would prefer Danzo did.

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Kittan you changed your name again :/

Also KN4 mountain bust him.

Yes I did, I won't be changing it again though.

KN4 mountain bust? Wut? Far as I can see only KN6+ can manage that.

Phoenix Wright
04-14-2010, 06:10 PM
Danzo would lose, he'd just waste Izanagi, KN4 would keep fighting, all Danzo has are Wind jutsu's which barely killed a few fodder ninja and did nothing to Saucegay. His summon gets owned by KN4 fairly easily, nothing he can do will keep him alive except stalling, which only last for a fixed amount of time until hes out of Sharingans. Of he can get KN4 to kill himself then that's one thing. If he resorts to physical combat he's gonna be burned and I doubt he can take the hits.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Did u guy's forget Wood + Sharingan = the 2 things that control the 9 tails

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 06:22 PM

Except Danzo doesn't have MS, so it would not be nearly as effective. Sharingan doesn't really matter if you've got a casual city block busting blast coming at you. Also, wood jutsu means nothing, only one specific wood technique can stop the Kyuubi, and that's the one Yamato has.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
Yes I did, I won't be changing it again though.

KN4 mountain bust? Wut? Far as I can see only KN6+ can manage that.

Should I predict a name change within 3 or 4 months? :ugeek:

This man has a point although Danzo has never had the opportunity to prove it. Also again from shown feats he cannot.

Unless someone wants to argue Shisui's Sharingan force.