Yellow Flash
04-14-2010, 01:16 PM
By hype, Minato by far.

By feats, Danzo.

Kazumi Saitama
04-14-2010, 06:46 PM
Really? >.>

What kind of pairing is this?

Minato would hit Danzo so hard, he would be in hell before he could blink.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-14-2010, 06:47 PM
lmao.

321zigzag
04-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Danzo mind controls.

Cyl
04-14-2010, 08:00 PM
No Shusui's eye for Danzo

other than that go

Danzo mind controls.
FAIL!
Since all knowledge is known about the other by default (Right?) I'm sure Minato could come up with a plan to stop Danzo when he uses all his eyes with Izanagi, if he survives long enough.

I'm not so sure about this fight, but Danzo is pretty hax.

SS4 Gogeta
04-14-2010, 08:02 PM
FAIL!
Since all knowledge is known about the other by default (Right?) I'm sure Minato could come up with a plan to stop Danzo when he uses all his eyes with Izanagi, if he survives long enough.

I'm not so sure about this fight, but Danzo is pretty hax.

It's no knowledge and there's absolutely no way he survives 10 minutes.

Tourune
04-15-2010, 04:08 AM
Really? >.>

WHAT so were's Danzo's seal if Minato touches him

Tourune
04-15-2010, 04:10 AM
Really? >.>

So when Minato touches Danzo how does he not die from Danzo puting a seal on Minato

Daybreak
04-15-2010, 12:06 PM
As someone already said by hype Minato>Danzo, however by feats i believe it would be a different story.....

The only feats i can remember from Minato is his fairly high base speed, rasengan, toad summons, and FTG.

While minato may be faster than danzo it wont really matter that much since danzo will live anything minato can throw at him for at least ten minutes, and from feats i think their speeds are pretty equal anyways so speed isnt really a factor.

Rasengan is way too close range and even with Minato's superior speed i doubt he would be able to get close enough to danzo to use it. Even if Minato manages to land it on Danzo he could just use izanagi to live no problem.

Toad summons could be countered by Baki from what i can see.

FTG is an incredible technique but minato needs to throw his sealed kunai knives around in order to use it, and these kunai could be scattered and negated by danzo's futons.

So really it comes down to whether or not Danzo will be able to kill Minato before his 10 minutes of izanagi run out. Personally i believe he can, good speed, futons, baki, and his paralysis sealings should take out Minato based on the little amount of feats we've seen from him. I say by feats Danzo wins.

Akatsuki X
04-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Really? >.>

Are you serious???