PDA

View Full Version : Haku + Naruto Vs. Zabuza

Shikamaru Nara
04-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Naruto is PTS, same skillset and age as he was when he fought Zabuza.

No restrictions.

Location is at the Great Naruto Bridge.

zenon883
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
naruto + haku wins haku alone can take down zabuza,zabuza said him self that haku was stronger than him

Shikamaru Nara
04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
I disagree, Haku is not stronger.

Zabuza uses hidden mist and chops Haku's head off.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:11 PM
naruto + haku wins haku alone can take down zabuza,zabuza said him self that haku was stronger than him
9 tails chakra + Ice mirriors = Dead swords man

Shikamaru Nara
04-14-2010, 01:13 PM
At that point, Naruto can't control his Biju.

Zabuza on the other hand can fend off the needles and smash the mirrors with his sword.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
At that point, Naruto can't control his Biju.

Zabuza on the other hand can fend off the needles and smash the mirrors with his sword.
but he did let some chakra leak during the haku fight

+ Haku said the mirrors could only be broken from his dispeling them

[Shikamaru]
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Zabuza blitzes with two water clones.

Haku kills the first with needles, the other one circles around and slices him in half.

Naruto is killed at first contact.

Zabuza's blade can crack and destroy the ice crystals if necessary, KN1 Naruto is not faster than Zabuza. Not that either of them would even live for 5 seconds.

Shikamaru Nara
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
but he did let some chakra leak during the haku fight

+ Haku said the mirrors could only be broken from his dispeling them

That wasn't at will, he was enraged.

There's never an ultimate defense that can't be broken. Zabuza and Haku are teammates, Zabuza would know a weakness.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM

There's never an ultimate defense that can't be broken. Zabuza and Haku are teammates, Zabuza would know a weakness.
true.

Shikamaru Nara
04-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Zabuza kills Haku in a fair fight, and Naruto throws a kunai, and gets himself killed.

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 03:52 PM
Zabuza could water prison Haku and use a water clone to solo Naruto, who can't control KN0.

Zabuza then proceeds to kill Haku, who is not superior to him despite what may have been said in the manga. Words mean nothing if you don't have the action to back it up.

Kazumi Saitama
04-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Probably Zabuza. I mean, Zabuza does fight like he is on PCP. Haku is talented, extremely talented but I do not think a few ice shards and senbon would take Zabuza down. Zabuza's stamina is insane.

Tourune
04-15-2010, 04:13 AM

Wait but Naruto did call the fox out in his fight w/ Neji so

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Wait but Naruto did call the fox out in his fight w/ Neji so

That was long after Wave Arc, Jiraiya had released the seal Orochimaru put and trained Naruto to use some Kyuubi chakra. Before that, Naruto had absolutely no control.

Akatsuki X
04-15-2010, 05:27 PM
Well normally Zabuza takes this rather easily

but if Naruto clone spammed

and distracted Zabuza

then Haku could hit his vitals with ice needles considering that he has incredible aim.

Miles Edgeworth
04-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Well normally Zabuza takes this rather easily

but if Naruto clone spammed

and distracted Zabuza

then Haku could hit his vitals with ice needles considering that he has incredible aim.

Lol at clone spam doing anything, Zabuza's water clone laughed at clone spam and shrugged the clones off with no effort. How much more damage could Zabuza do than his water clone, with 10% power?

The same Haku that failed to do damage to Sasuke without mirrors is going to kill Zabuza? Doubtful.

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Zabuza pretty much owns, I was gonna make a longer post but when I do that people tend to not respond. I was gonna say something about Crystal Ice Mirrors, forget it, xD

Akatsuki X you seem to talk about Clone Spam in any thread involving Naruto. Why is that your Naruto-Wins Excuse?

original uchiha
04-15-2010, 09:03 PM
depends if your talking about the diffrent type of naruto like sm or naruto with just rasengan shuriken or naruto from regular series but kakashi said naruto is stronger then him before he even learned sm but ya know just my opinion

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Lolwut English Please?

I think I know what you meant, but, that was gibberish.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 06:20 AM
This is PTS, the same time period when he actually fought Zabuza and Haku.

I know what you're saying though.

Akatsuki X
04-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Zabuza pretty much owns, I was gonna make a longer post but when I do that people tend to not respond. I was gonna say something about Crystal Ice Mirrors, forget it, xD

Akatsuki X you seem to talk about Clone Spam in any thread involving Naruto. Why is that your Naruto-Wins Excuse?

Clone spam seems exceptionally useful as a distraction to me.

And I would rather not be insulted by someone who say's Zabuza's reason for winning is just cause he "pretty much owns"

Slack 40
04-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Zabuza makes some water clones to own naruto and hold off haku then zabuza uses (while clones are fighting) water dragon jutsu and that should take down haku the end :p

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:03 PM

And I would rather not be insulted by someone who say's Zabuza's reason for winning is just cause he "pretty much owns"

Clone spam? What are you smoking?

Zabuza makes three clones, and kills all of Naruto's off. He was able to go through a wall of men and kill them. He could beat PTS Naruto clones.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Clone spam? What are you smoking?

Zabuza makes three clones, and kills all of Naruto's off. He was able to go through a wall of men and kill them. He could beat PTS Naruto clones.
I agree with the outcome of the match but ....

Shadow Clone>Water Clone

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:10 PM

What? Zabuza beat Kakashi in HtH combat while Kakashi joked around with Naruto and took out his clones with little to no effort, he can't spam clones especially if Hidden Mist voids him of his sight. Zabuza listens to the sound of the clones and kills Naruto. I just didn't feel like reiterating what others said as they already explained how he won.

I'd rather not feel insulted when someone says "Naruto wins by clone spam" in every match he's included in.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:11 PM
@LYF

So?

Zabuza could easily slash multiple with his sword.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:24 PM
@LYF

So?

Zabuza could easily slash multiple with his sword.
I know, read my post, I wasn't arguing with the outcome.

Jeez some people are oblivious to the obvious.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:31 PM
I know, I'm saying this:

Three water clones with swords>Shadow Clones.

Jeez, people are obvlivious to the obvious!

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:33 PM
I know, I'm saying this:

Three water clones with swords>Shadow Clones.

Jeez, people are obvlivious to the obvious!
And I was never debating about that, I was simply stating that Shadow Clones are stronger the Water Clones, don't act like you know what your talking about cause your obviously taking this the wrong way.

flamey234
04-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Haku and Naruto win. Even Zabuza himself said Haku was stronger than him.

Phoenix Wright
04-16-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah because Water Clones are 1/10th the users strength and can't go far from the body, Shadow Clones are how much chakra you want to put in each one.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:44 PM
And I was never debating about that, I was simply stating that Shadow Clones are stronger the Water Clones, don't act like you know what your talking about cause your obviously taking this the wrong way.

I thought you were debating whether those two clones of those characters were in question. I get what you're saying now. *reps for your trouble*

Haku and Naruto win. Even Zabuza himself said Haku was stronger than him.

Words mean nothing so long as you haven't the actions to prove those words.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I thought you were debating whether those two clones of those characters were in question. I get what you're saying now. *reps for your trouble*

No problem and thanks.

I agree, without feats words mean nothing.

tanduhman
04-16-2010, 01:53 PM

this is so true...
im going to go with zabuza.. being that he can use hidden mist jutsu, create his own water clones to create diversions, not to mention his water clones are deadly. He has shown to fight through a crowd of people holding weopans with his mouth, so its obvius that with two hands naruto seems like a 5 second kill to him.

the only real threat is haku since she has trained with zabuza, so hidden mist just may not work on him so easily... although zabuzas water clone diversions should be able to hold him off while he himself apperas behind haku and slices him in half..

in speed feats he was in par with kakashi, which is far greater than that of narutos, or even hakus since haku showed lame speed feats.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Actually, they were quite extrordinary at the time.

Sasuke was one of the fastest characters, and Haku was faster. Not a mean feat at that time.

Yellow Flash
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Actually, they were quite extrordinary at the time.

Sasuke was one of the fastest characters, and Haku was faster. Not a mean feat at that time.
Actually, Sasuke was faster. Haku was just faster while in Crystal Ice Mirrors.

Shikamaru Nara
04-16-2010, 01:59 PM
That's correct! I forgot about that.

Akatsuki X
04-18-2010, 08:20 PM
What? Zabuza beat Kakashi in HtH combat while Kakashi joked around with Naruto and took out his clones with little to no effort, he can't spam clones especially if Hidden Mist voids him of his sight. Zabuza listens to the sound of the clones and kills Naruto. I just didn't feel like reiterating what others said as they already explained how he won.

I'd rather not feel insulted when someone says "Naruto wins by clone spam" in every match he's included in.

Ohhh yes, my mistake your soo right.
I forgot that shadow clones make different noises then the real body.
How could I be so stupid?
I mean obviously shadows clones are squeakier then the real shinobi.

Seriously, if your gonna argue against me, say something better then "Zabuza listens to the sound of the clones"

and I used the clone spam argument in two threads
not every one

and unless you have evidence to back that up, I will question your judgement.

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:30 PM
Ohhh yes, my mistake your soo right.
I forgot that shadow clones make different noises then the real body.
How could I be so stupid?
I mean obviously shadows clones are squeakier then the real shinobi.

Seriously, if your gonna argue against me, say something better then "Zabuza listens to the sound of the clones"

and I used the clone spam argument in two threads
not every one

and unless you have evidence to back that up, I will question your judgement.
Excuse me? Zabuza has exceptional listening skills, he can't see in the mist either he listens to the sounds. Rather hearing the clones, by all means reinforce my argument by saying he can't tell the difference, so while he's at it he'll kill the real Naruto instead. No, what I seriously meant was he listens to the sound of the clones forming, the smoke makes a poof noise, apparently you don't read the manga. Go back to near chapter 32 during the fight.

Fine, want a better argument? Zabuza listens to them running to attack them and chops their heads off.

I mean how much more obvious could it get? Sakura and Tazuna and whoever else was standing still iirc, he appeared right behind them, I think running or poofing makes more sound than standing still.

colorles
04-18-2010, 08:32 PM
pheonix wright in angry mode; well he seems right at least

Zabuza takes this with hidden mist and silent killing

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah, except I'm not angry, only when people I want to flame appear. No one on the forums has yet to see Angry Mode. Well, I don't wanna get banned, so yeah.

colorles
04-18-2010, 08:37 PM
angry mode? whats that Natuto's next power up? how interesting

Zabuza takes this fairly easily

Phoenix Wright
04-18-2010, 08:41 PM
Well you said "Angry Phoenix Wright" So I responded, Angry Mode should be obvious. :LOS

Akatsuki X
04-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Excuse me? Zabuza has exceptional listening skills, he can't see in the mist either he listens to the sounds. Rather hearing the clones, by all means reinforce my argument by saying he can't tell the difference, so while he's at it he'll kill the real Naruto instead. No, what I seriously meant was he listens to the sound of the clones forming, the smoke makes a poof noise, apparently you don't read the manga. Go back to near chapter 32 during the fight.

Fine, want a better argument? Zabuza listens to them running to attack them and chops their heads off.

I mean how much more obvious could it get? Sakura and Tazuna and whoever else was standing still iirc, he appeared right behind them, I think running or poofing makes more sound than standing still.

Whatever.
I'm yet to be convinced that Zabuza could tell them apart simply from the noise they make.

But I suppose he could tell in other ways.

So for now I will acknowledge your debating prowess a accept that Zabuza wins.