PDA

View Full Version : Preta Path vs 4 Tailed Naruto

prasanth
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
i think preta takes this ecause he can absorb the menacing ball technique and then just suck the chakra out of him

J-Sun Tasogare
04-14-2010, 12:07 PM
i think preta takes this ecause he can absorb the menacing ball technique and then just suck the chakra out of him
Preta get roflpunched by the Kyuubi GG

Jinchiruuki
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Thing is..Preta as far as we know only absorbs and has minimal taijutsu...nothing more...4 tailed Naruto speed is far greater than that of Preta path..and since it is just one path..he has multiple blind spots.

Just because menacing ball may be absorbed doesn't mean a hard punch with infused chakra would be when he is hit from a blind spot.

prasanth
04-14-2010, 01:07 PM
yh thats what i thought as well lol, interesting that he can absorb any attack which means only taijutsu will work on him

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:24 PM
Preta get roflpunched by the Kyuubi GG
What he said

Phoenix Wright
04-14-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah. Preta can't fight for crap taijutsu wise, if KN4 gets a physical hit in he'll be badly damaged, iirc one hit from KN4 forced Orochimaru into Oral Rebirth.

If Preta grabs onto Naruto like you people are claiming, he can't withstand the poison and burn damage Naruto's chakra aura inflicts.

Seems Preta gets raped, no offense to fat guys =/

Reikai Hezamu
04-14-2010, 01:52 PM
KN4 rapes Preta Path. One hit would completely destroy him. The Preta Path can't absorb any of KN4's Taijutsu attacks. If he attempts to hold KN4, he'll get burned by the Chakra Coat, or absorb too much Chakra and die.

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 03:49 PM
While Menacing Ball wouldn't work, Naruto has multiple swift, powerful attacks that put Orochimaru on guard.

Orochimaru>>>>>>>>>>>>>Preta, especially in taijutsu.

Considering Orochimaru's attacks didn't do anything, I highly doubt Preta stands a chance.