PDA

View Full Version : Kisame vs Sound 5

Phoenix Wright
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Kisame can only use Samehada to block against attacks and fight Takuya's doki assuming she gets a chance to summon them. This means no water dome. He can however release Samehada if he wishes, it will not give him chakra but when its released it becomes larger so he can block attacks easier.

Kisame is not affected by Genjutsu in this match.

TOKIE_TOKIE
04-13-2010, 11:35 PM
kisame will have trouble

jirobo: he'll be crushed since he has to go up close kisame would just tear him to shreds.

kidomaru: he will have trouble here because of the long distnce arrows and probably not fast enought o block the

tahuya: since he is not affected by genjutsu he wins

sakon/ukon: he wins because they have to get up close too

kimimaru: probably a challenge because of his bone protection and superior skill....he loses

crystalblade13
04-14-2010, 07:18 AM
without speed equaled kisames speed is too great for any member of the sound 5. kisame would win.if anyone thinks he wouldnt blitze than clone shark bomb spam and water prison should hold of the 4 while he kills of kimimmaro with taijutsu.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
it's close but Sound 5 beacuse kisame can take the 4 until kimmiaru does bone desert and makes kisame jump and kimmiaru does bone arm flower and stabs him in the back

quinnzy
04-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Kisame has the advantage because he has a huge amount of chakra and he is a hidden mist ninja... so it should not bother him.......

tanduhman
04-14-2010, 02:44 PM
it's close but Sound 5 beacuse kisame can take the 4 until kimmiaru does bone desert and makes kisame jump and kimmiaru does bone arm flower and stabs him in the back
no.... bone desert? theres a name for that you know XD anyways to counter that kisame will probably start the battle by using exploding water shockwave like he always does. that renders the use of "bone desert".

and kisames speed, as mentioned before is at a whole new level compared to these nubs defeated by little kids.

the only decent threat here is kimmimaru, which can be handeledd with clone spam, spead feats, and chakra consumption. water prison would also be a genuis move to use here. and being that his own water clones can perform water prison just shows that its almost inevitable.

Miles Edgeworth
04-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Couldn't Kisame easily dodge attacks from all Sound 5 members with his base speed alone? Plus he can use Water Dome to drown the Sound 5, who would not move very effectively under water.

Considering the fact that Kisame was overpowering Guy at 30%, it's pretty clear that Kisame could take them all on close range, especially with his speed or with water dome.

Phoenix Wright
04-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Oh, hey Edgeworth! xD

And no Lee, I thought I listed in the OP only Samehada to block attacks, no Water Dome, you should read moar clearar! *Would have inserted NF smiley but stupid computer isn't loading*

Anyway yeah Kisame's too fast, didn't I post here already? Son of a...

EDIT: Are you kidding, so Kisame really doesn't need Samehada for Water Dome?

Kazumi Saitama
04-14-2010, 08:21 PM
I think Kisame could easily keep up with them in their normal states. If all 5 transformed into their curse marked form, Kisame would probably lose. Sakon and Ukon would no doubtingly separate. Sakon and Ukon also possess the ability to bionically merge with another person and Rashomon is a great defensive. Tayuya is strictly a long ranged fighter and her jutsu effects the hearing; sound is almost impossible to avoid. Since she can not use Genjutsu, she can still summon the Doki. Kidomaru, another long ranged fighter with some pretty impressive defenses and that Destruction Bow is phenomenal. Jirobo specializes in stealing chakra and his strength isn't too bad either. Lastly, we have Kimimaro. Must I even mention his abilities? These 5 also have experience from working with one another. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses. Kisame would probably die.

eagleye54321
04-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Kisame can only use Samehada to block against attacks and fight Takuya's doki assuming she gets a chance to summon them. This means no water dome. He can however release Samehada if he wishes, it will not give him chakra but when its released it becomes larger so he can block attacks easier.

Kisame is not affected by Genjutsu in this match.
I think it is supposed to be Tayuya, but that might just be me. :D

Well, is Kisame able to use Water Clone?

Phoenix Wright
04-14-2010, 10:15 PM
I think it is supposed to be Tayuya, but that might just be me. :D

Well, is Kisame able to use Water Clone?
Yeah any jutsu except using Samehada, and Water Dome since Lee said he doesn't need Samehada, could have sworn he needed it.

Also, that's bull. `|( I always get Tayuya confused with Takuya by instinct, he barely talks to me. xD

Sasuke
04-14-2010, 10:32 PM
Kisame would have trouble with them if Kimmimmaro is included. If not then Kisame could win this one a lot easier. His speed feets are much greater than that of any of the sound 5, Jirobo would be taken out really quickly, and I am guessing the same with Sakon. Tayuya's summons have not been shown to control chakra or be able to swim, so the summons would be useless if Kisame used Water Style: Great Water Shockwave. Kidomaru could possess as a threat because of his webs, but Samehada would use its spikes to break him out of it. Kimmimmaro is a tough one, they could go toe to toe, but I think that the victor would be Kisame.

I vote for Kisame.

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 10:36 PM
Kisame is a lot handicapped?

Sound 5 together?

Sound 5 can actually take this through mainly Kimimaro distraction and such and the fact Kisame is handicapped.

Black Shuck
04-14-2010, 10:53 PM
Sound 5 I'm guessing.