PDA

View Full Version : Danzo vs Kakuzu

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:00 PM
No Shisui's Eye.

Who wins?

Madara Fanboy
04-13-2010, 08:30 PM
Danzo. Izanagi is quite haxx, and his wind jutsus are just insane, not to mention his wood jutsu.

Danzo would kill kakuzu 5 times, b4 kakuzu can kill him 10 + times.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:34 PM
The problem with Izanagi is that it has a limit, once that limit is finished then Danzo will have problems.

I don't remember his wind jutsus being destructive enough to kill Kakuzu, I'm pretty sure Kakuzu's could match his.

Wood jutsu is problematic but I believe Kakuzu could dodge wood attacks.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm reading the Sasuke vs Danzou fight again, but so far I see nothing that impressive from Danzou. Izanagi would be enough for Kakuzu if he had one heart, but to use Izanagi 5 times might be overwhelming for Danzou, especially since Kakuzu can seperate his hearts or can absorbed Danzou. Also the fact that Kakuzu has the experience factor, even though it's not by too much.

Hidan
04-13-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm reading the Sasuke vs Danzou fight again, but so far I see nothing that impressive from Danzou. Izanagi would be enough for Kakuzu if he had one heart, but to use Izanagi 5 times might be overwhelming for Danzou, especially since Kakuzu can seperate his hearts or can absorbed Danzou. Also the fact that Kakuzu has the experience factor, even though it's not by too much.

Kakuzu has 19 more years of expeirince then Danzo. Also Danzo hasn't shown much feats with Wood Style besides making a tree, which drained his chakra allot if I am remembering. Fuuton attacks can't get through Iron Skin, and it's 5 vs 1, well maybe 5 vs 2 including the baku, but besides that, Danzo lives for 10 minutes, then he loses to Kakuzu.

Daybreak
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
The only way i see that would allow danzo to win is if he can use his paralysis jutsu on kakuzu before kakuzu is able to release his masks. Because kakuzu has no knowledge of danzo it might be possible for danzo to set his paralysis seal thing (i have no idea how he does it, so i admit my arguement is possibly flawed) and then charge at kakuzu with izanagi. If kakuzu was in character then he would most likely launch his fist at danzo. When kakuzu's fist hit him kakuzu, the jutsu should activate, paralizing him and making him unable to move, danzo would be unharmed due to izanagi, then he could summon baki or due whatever to kill kakuzu while he is paralized.

Like i said i cant figure out how danzo set this jutsu in the first fight with sasuke, so i could be wrong.

Also this must all take place BEFORE kakuzu realeses his masks or else even if kakuzu gets para-haxed his masks will still destroy danzo. So thats another problem.

I agree with everyone else that Kakuzu would win, because with iron skin and his five affinity masks he should be able to overwhelm danzo for 10 minutes before killing him. But trying to be fair I gave a scenario which i think might allow danzo to have a shot at this, because otherwise he loses.

Naraku
04-14-2010, 12:24 PM
Cant Kakuzu's hearts break genjutsu?

Jinchiruuki
04-14-2010, 12:27 PM
The problem with Izanagi is that it has a limit, once that limit is finished then Danzo will have problems.

I don't remember his wind jutsus being destructive enough to kill Kakuzu, I'm pretty sure Kakuzu's could match his.

Wood jutsu is problematic but I believe Kakuzu could dodge wood attacks.

Wood attacks are garbage IIRC that drain a lot of chakra.

Same with Izanagi usage in terms of chakra.

Fuuton would actually hurt Danzo more than help due to Kakuzu's Wind +Fire Heart combo..seeing as that combination even overwhelmed one of Kakashi's decently high ranked water release jutsu's.

Iron skin negates any physical damage and most likely, most of the wind release damage as well.

As for the genjutsu part: Yes...they technically can break genjutsu seeing as they are seperate entities technically much like Kisame's samehada. But we have not seen this happen before so who knows.

Kakuzu takes this.

Tourune
04-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Danzo. Izanagi is quite haxx, and his wind jutsus are just insane, not to mention his wood jutsu.

Exacctly what he said

but i did this b4

Jinchiruuki
04-14-2010, 12:39 PM

Exacctly what he said

but i did this b4

Izanagi has its risks though. There is a time in between uses that the user is vulnerable. Not to mention he can only use it so many times before his chakra runs low or out.

Danzo's Wind jutsu< a Wind + Fire combo from Kakuzu.

Yet again wood jutsu is crap due to using a ton of chakra.

Wind jutsu < Iron Skin....what is Danzo going to about Iron Skin? His fuuton release is no where near Naruto's FRS.

You both have no idea what you are talking about obviously.

While Danzo is not a pushover and would definitly give Kakuzu the run for his money (literally) Kakuzu takes this unless Shisui's eye is involved.

Yellow Flash
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
This is just an add on to the absolutely great explanation that Jin has given everybody.

If my memory serves me right, not only did Danzo lose a lot of chakra from using wood style, he also couldn't completely control it to it's fullest potential.

prasanth
04-20-2010, 02:07 PM
i was going to say since hashirama beat kakuzu and danzo has wood style he could beat kakuzu but then again danzo cant really control his at all so that doesnt count at all really.

and im sure kakuzu can beat danzo's wind style with his fire style attacks and apart from danzo has nothing