trofet
04-13-2010, 02:34 PM
Deidara vs Kakuzu
Both at full strength

Place: Open field.

Deidara start out with a clay bird.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-13-2010, 02:53 PM
Deidara wins easy. He is on his bird and make a smaller bird that could sneak behind Kakuzu and explode.

C4.

Tourune
04-13-2010, 02:55 PM
i did this
but Kakuzu caz deidara's bombs cant harm kakuzu's iron bead hearts
+ even if it could deidara cant foucus on more than 1 thing in his battles ( ex. Gaara + Sasuke)

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 03:00 PM
i did this
+ even if it could deidara cant foucus on more than 1 thing in his battles ( ex. Gaara + Sasuke)
Actually, Iron Skin helps him against physical attacks, explosions in fact do harm him.

Deidara can focus on more then one things, Gaara and Sasuke just used intelligent maneuvers and caught him off-guard.

Tourune
04-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Actually, Iron Skin helps him against physical attacks, explosions in fact do harm him.

Deidara can focus on more then one things, Gaara and Sasuke just used intelligent maneuvers and caught him off-guard.
yeah and Kakuzu can catch him off gaurd to

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 03:12 PM
yeah and Kakuzu can catch him off gaurd to
Attributes like catching people off-guard can't be used in BG because some tard could come along and say Ino catches all 6 Paths of Pain off-guard an ROFLstomps them.

trofet
04-13-2010, 03:16 PM
i did this

You did? I didn't know.

Deidara can focus on more than 1 target and who says Kakuzu get's enough time to get out hearts

Tourune
04-13-2010, 03:18 PM
in that thread i was saying that danzo + minato had more feats that could beat pain but what ever pain kills everyone ur right

Tourune
04-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Attributes like catching people off-guard can't be used in BG because some tard could come along and say Ino catches all 6 Paths of Pain off-guard an ROFLstomps them.
in that thread i was saying that danzo + minato had more feats that could beat pain but what ever pain kills everyone ur right

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 06:14 PM
Deidara wins easy. He is on his bird and make a smaller bird that could sneak behind Kakuzu and explode.

C4.

No way, his opponent is Kakuzu, not Konohamaru, Kakuzu has experience & intelligence over Deidara, Deidara can win, but not that easily.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
I believe Kakuzu takes this with some difficulty.

The only things that can damage Kakuzu that Deidara has are C3 (which requires way too much prep for Deidara to use in time), C4 (which also requires prep, not as much but lightning jutsu could nullify the bomb), and C0 (which results in a tie).

The thing about C4, the biggest threat, is that Kakuzu could probably use lightning blast on it before it explodes into the microscopic bombs and make it useless. C4 is really the only thing that Deidara can use to defeat Kakuzu, and even though Deidara has flight, Kakuzu won't just let him fly, with the elemental hearts as well as threads, Deidara has to be really prepared if he is to win.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-13-2010, 08:43 PM
I believe Kakuzu takes this with some difficulty.

The only things that can damage Kakuzu that Deidara has are C3 (which requires way too much prep for Deidara to use in time), C4 (which also requires prep, not as much but lightning jutsu could nullify the bomb), and C0 (which results in a tie).

The thing about C4, the biggest threat, is that Kakuzu could probably use lightning blast on it before it explodes into the microscopic bombs and make it useless. C4 is really the only thing that Deidara can use to defeat Kakuzu, and even though Deidara has flight, Kakuzu won't just let him fly, with the elemental hearts as well as threads, Deidara has to be really prepared if he is to win.

Yeah but if Kakuzu didn't have 4 hearts and could replace them with other hearts then he will die quick.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Yeah but if Kakuzu didn't have 4 hearts and could replace them with other hearts then he will die quick.

Since Kakuzu has demonstrated five hearts (four plus his own), then it is assumed that for the battles he is in, he has them all.

I doubt Deidara can manage to kill Kakuzu five times without C4.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Since Kakuzu has demonstrated five hearts (four plus his own), then it is assumed that for the battles he is in, he has them all.

I doubt Deidara can manage to kill Kakuzu five times without C4.

If he gets lucky. Kakuzu isn't dumb, he could take Deidara's heart.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:51 PM
If he gets lucky. Kakuzu isn't dumb, he could take Deidara's heart.

Indeed, that is a possibility as well. Deidara might be able to get some bombs off but that isn't very likely, Kakuzu could also just bind him and use point blank elemental blasts.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Indeed, that is a possibility as well. Deidara might be able to get some bombs off but that isn't very likely, Kakuzu could also just bind him and use point blank elemental blasts.

Yeah and kill Deidara for good. Art and bombs won't kill Kakuzu.