PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: theres a slight problem ...

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 06:52 AM
for some reason the forum logs me out more ... it used to only log me out once every 3 days, but it logged me out a total of 7 times yesterday ... and i was using the forum and everything ...

kakashi842
06-08-2009, 06:56 AM
probably another glitch the mods will fix it

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Have you tried clicking the "remember me" box when you log in?

If you click "log out" it will still log you out, but clicking that box works wonders. You may have to click it 2 or three times over a couple of days, but after that, it is smooth sailing!

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 07:00 AM
i have google chrome, so i don't have to do that ... and i used to do that when i didn't use chrome and guess what happened ... it never worked ...

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
i have google chrome, so i don't have to do that ... and i used to do that when i didn't use chrome and guess what happened ... it never worked ...

New forums, new rules.

I now am back on firefox, and that little guy works.

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 07:07 AM
what's the difference between firefox and chrome? ... i know different brands and stuff, but it's basically the same concept, right?

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 07:11 AM
They are both browsers (which take a bunch of computer code and display it on your screen)

Relevant to this forum and it's issues, they handle client side cookies differently. The login problems have to do with Viz's servers load balancing and their server side cookies not matching up with the client side cookies. Before Chomes slightly different way of handling things helped reduce the instances of problems, but then the forums changed, so did how everything worked.

Now there is a slightly larger problem with everything lining up, BUT the "remember me" button now works. So if you click that button each time you log in, after two or three times, you will not get logged out.

kakashi842
06-08-2009, 07:12 AM
google chrome should work maybe the website doesnt like u jk lol

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 07:19 AM
thanks for the advice toma ...

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 07:24 AM
thanks for the advice toma ...

Consider tossing some rep my way, I have been stuck at 99 Rep for almost a day, and I just want that extra rep power SO BAD....

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 07:33 AM
i gave you rep a long time ago and it won't let me give you anymore ...

Toma RNK
06-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Yeah, 20 people up or down before you can tag me again. It's no biggie, I am just one of those people who goes "NOOO ONE POINT AWAY!!!" whenever I see a number like 99. In this instance it also actually affects something (admittedly not something particularly important, but still) so I get a little anxious.

Rogue Priestess
06-08-2009, 07:46 AM
lol i understand exactly how you feel ... i'm also like that, when ever i see an number close to make something that ends with either a 0 or a 5 i get anxious ...