PDA

View Full Version : Zetsu vs Leaf, lightning and sand village

prasanth
04-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Zetsu has touched all the akatsuki members before ;)

i think zetsu takes this because he can turn into anyone and make unlimited copies of him self, so he can obviously win by turning his copies into the akatsuki lol

[Shikamaru]
04-13-2010, 12:55 PM
This is a bold statement.

To believe he can take down villages at any point makes no sense.

If this were true, Pain would have already ordered him to take over the world.

Leaf alone could solo. 100 ninja could take him down.

Kakashi, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Guy, Naruto... C'mon.

This man has a limit, just like every other character with chakra.

Tourune
04-13-2010, 02:26 PM
Zetsu can only copy other people he cant use there moves so ino or konohamaru could solo na jk jk jk KB + Naruto transform into taled mode + double meanacing ball just for fun then gaara super sand coffins any remains of zetsu

prasanth
04-13-2010, 04:11 PM
;2896273']This is a bold statement.

To believe he can take down villages at any point makes no sense.

If this were true, Pain would have already ordered him to take over the world.

Leaf alone could solo. 100 ninja could take him down.

Kakashi, Tsunade, Shikamaru, Guy, Naruto... C'mon.

its very bold i know, but if he can turn into anyone hes touched and make unlimited copies of himsefl i dont see a weakness here? i mean for all i know of his abilities he can turn into nagato a hundred times and multiple shinra tensai the hell out of everyone?

and yes if that is his true ability why didnt pain order him to take over the world?

prasanth
04-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Zetsu can only copy other people he cant use there moves so ino or konohamaru could solo na jk jk jk KB + Naruto transform into taled mode + double meanacing ball just for fun then gaara super sand coffins any remains of zetsu

he can copy peoples abilities as well, just not as well as the original user can i mean he was able to copy some of kisame's water techs? and if he CAN use their abilities zetsu obviously wins, he can just use all the akatuski members and wipe the floor with everyone, the only thing i dont see the akatsuki beating is the juubi, even the kyuubi can be captured bu chibaku tensai

Shikamaru Nara
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
You make a good point my friend.

But you're forgetting that Gaara buries Zetsu, and everybody spams shuriken and kunai at the sand mound.

Kakuzu
04-13-2010, 05:02 PM
But you're forgetting that Gaara buries Zetsu, and everybody spams shuriken and kunai at the sand mound.

Zetsu simply uses Mayfly to leave the sand mound before it gets barraged with weapons and ultimatley the vacinity to create more clones.

ByakuganAlex
04-13-2010, 05:53 PM
i want to see the offensive side (black side) first. the white side is already strong too. which is why he doesn't need a partner (he is his own partner)

Teddie
04-13-2010, 07:03 PM
he can copy peoples abilities as well, just not as well as the original user can i mean he was able to copy some of kisame's water techs? and if he CAN use their abilities zetsu obviously wins, he can just use all the akatuski members and wipe the floor with everyone, the only thing i dont see the akatsuki beating is the juubi, even the kyuubi can be captured bu chibaku tensai

Not really. He said he substituted with Kisame while in water dome
After that, all he did was slice and get decapitated.
He has no feats in that regard, just changing his appearance and chakra nature.
That being said, there is no way that he could solo the entire leaf alone.

prasanth
04-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Not really. He said he substituted with Kisame while in water dome
After that, all he did was slice and get decapitated.
He has no feats in that regard, just changing his appearance and chakra nature.
That being said, there is no way that he could solo the entire leaf alone.

well in a sense you are right i mean if he cant copy their abilities he will definately lose without a question, but if he can he will easily solo the leaf.

prasanth
04-14-2010, 02:21 AM
You make a good point my friend.

yes thank you, but most of it is still a theory lol so this thread is only under the assumption that he can copy the users abilities as well.

but no, his mayfly technique can dodge it

Vivi
04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Thing with Zetsu is that he most likely has Sensor abilities too but since that's not proven oh well.

Anyway in a pure out fight Zetsu is doomed.
Spamming himself near countlessly+Pollen isnt enough.

That's actually debatable as well considering Karin stated she felt no Chakra within Zetsu although we know he was alive.
Besides 4 Sensor's were nearby who didnt notice him arriving nor that there are his Pollen.

prasanth
04-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Thing with Zetsu is that he most likely has Sensor abilities too but since that's not proven oh well.

Anyway in a pure out fight Zetsu is doomed.
Spamming himself near countlessly+Pollen isnt enough.

That's actually debatable as well considering Karin stated she felt no Chakra within Zetsu although we know he was alive.
Besides 4 Sensor's were nearby who didnt notice him arriving nor that there are his Pollen.

not enough info atm i suggest someone locks this thread for now.

Vivi
04-14-2010, 01:26 PM
not enough info atm i suggest someone locks this thread for now.

Pretty much precise with the info.

Anybody disagreeing with a Lock?

Tourune
04-14-2010, 01:27 PM
No the 6 tailed naruto revesed it

prasanth
04-14-2010, 01:57 PM

because it was only a small scale chibaku tensai, a big one will capture almost anything

Vivi
04-14-2010, 02:00 PM

That was a Half Powered 8 tails.

Phoenix Wright
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Wait since when did it say KN8 was Half Powered? Just asking.

According to Pain if he had used the strength Chibaku in order to hold KN8, it must have had the power to kill KN6 by itself.

Vivi
04-14-2010, 06:36 PM
Wait since when did it say KN8 was Half Powered? Just asking.

According to Pain if he had used the strength Chibaku in order to hold KN8, it must have had the power to kill KN6 by itself.

Because Naruto only carries one half of Kyuubi.

Minato said it himself.

prasanth
04-15-2010, 04:46 AM

Minato said it himself.

yes, in the manga

Hidan
04-15-2010, 06:44 AM

Minato said it himself.

No, he only has access to half of it's chakra, once the seal gets destroyed the Kyubi will be fully unleashed, but before that, the Kyubi forms are only at half strength, so that is correct, but regardless, the Kyubi is inside Naruto currently so it doesn't matter.

Kakuzu
04-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Well, we still have't witnessed the black side's powers, so therefore this battle remains unknown in my opinion... Although White Zetsu is pretty powerful on his own, I don't believe he could handle all 3 villages...

Phoenix Wright
04-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Yeah for now he couldn't solo all three listed villages, although Zetsu is pretty Gar.

prasanth
04-16-2010, 06:10 AM
Yeah for now he couldn't solo all three listed villages, although Zetsu is pretty Gar.

but the whole of the akatsuki can :D