PDA

View Full Version : Yamato vs. Zabuza

WindScar22
04-12-2010, 07:59 PM
This battle takes place in a small forest with a lake.
I know Yamato's Wood and Earth Styles might be good against Zabuza's Water Styles, but Zabuza has the Hidden Mist Jutsu and good silent killing techniques. Yamato could Wood Style: Dome Wall and then somehow create an earthquake with his Earth Style that would hit Zabuza around the area wherever he is because it would hit in a large range.
So, who do you think will win?
Earth Style beats Water Style, but without sight and a speedy opponent, Yamato may not win.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-12-2010, 08:00 PM
What is the starting distance?

WindScar22
04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
I guess they are about 75 feet away from eachother.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
At that range, Yamato can use his wood arm spear to catch Zabuza before he gets a chance to set Hidden Mist into effect. Zabuza also has nothing to counter a wood style spam of that magnitude at such a distance.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
04-12-2010, 08:15 PM
yamato also has water chakra element too right?? he's prtty good at long distance, with his strong wood, earth, and water techniques, he would be able to beat zabuza

Kingsnoke
04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Kingsnoke says that Zabuza has a counter for wood. It's the Giant*** sword that he carries around. Kingsnoke doesn't know who would win, but Zabuza stands a good chance.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Kingsnoke says that Zabuza has a counter for wood. It's the Giant*** sword that he carries around. Kingsnoke doesn't know who would win, but Zabuza stands a good chance.
True, but when you have dozens of spikes made of wood going for all different parts of your body at once, a single sword will do little to nothing to stop it.

Tourune
04-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Zabuza. only because when zabuza used hidden mist jutsu that even got past kakashi w/ a sharingan active so yamato isn't an acception

[Shikamaru]
04-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Yamato wood dome to protect himself, or wood style to raise him above the mist.

Either that or flood the battle field with his water style, and listen for Zabuza's splashing movement.

Aside from that, multiple wood clones would fool Zabuza pretty easily.

Alongside Yamato being able to conceal himself in nearby trees or his wood style, completely hiding himself from Zabuza, who has no chance here.

Simple vision debuff will not defeat someone who has god scale wood creation techniques, which specialize in protection and concealment.

Simply put

Yamato > Zabuza

By a LARGE difference.

Kazumi Saitama
04-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Yamato would win. Zabuza is pretty crazy though, so I do not think he would go out easy.

quinnzy
04-13-2010, 12:37 PM
yamato has water style too, so theirs many advantage's for yamato. i like zabuza but Zabuza would lose because he could eliminte zabuza by using he use's woodstyle to grow trees around him and i know zabuza he might get caught and that would be the end...

WindScar22
04-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Good ideas.