PDA

View Full Version : SakuLee,Shikamari,and Hinaruto

Chi Li Haruno52
04-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Do you think that Rock Lee is gonna be with Sakura?
It's not clear yet,is it?
I watch the original Naruto on the internet since i never liked it when i was little.
I haven't seen the rest of Shippuden but i don't want a spoiler...

Shikamaru seems to dispise girls...Still,i have a feeling his cool attitude hides his feelings...Does he even like anyone? I wonder if it's Temari?

Okay so Naruto is COMPLETELY oblivious to Hinata's feelings for him EVEN THOUGH she confessed in Shippuden,i haven't seen if Naruto has given her an answer.I hope so.

I support every couple here but to choose one i support the most...I am not sure.I would have to give myself some time for that.

katsu uchiha
04-12-2010, 05:04 PM
correction its naruhina and shikatema

Paradox Within
04-12-2010, 05:07 PM
LeeSaku seems like a cute couple and I hope they'll end up together.

I doubt whether Shikamaru is going to get with anyone at the end of the manga.

Naruto might not acknowledge Hinata's feelings in the future, but I'm looking forward to the awkward 'Thank you,' he has yet to give her.

Chi Li Haruno52
04-12-2010, 05:21 PM
I don't think Shikamaru likes anyone either...but it was a thought! ^^'

Thanks for the correction

SakuLee,LeeSaku,whatever,they are indeed cute and Lee will be a great protecter for Sakura.

Paradox Within
04-12-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't think Shikamaru likes anyone either...but it was a thought! ^^'

Thanks for the correction

SakuLee,LeeSaku,whatever,they are indeed cute and Lee will be a great protecter for Sakura.

Oh, I meant that it's been going around that Kishimoto said Shikamaru wasn't going to end up with anyone.`o.o" I don't know if he likes someone, but he sure isn't obvious with it. D8

Hidden Ninja45
04-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Out of those couples, Naruto and Hinata is my favorite. I also like Shikamaru and Temari. Sakura and Lee is an ok couple, but i'd rather Sasuke and Sakura happen(although that seems highly unlikely at this point)

Zetsubou_Sensei
04-12-2010, 07:02 PM
I don't really like any of those.
I guess the one I dislike least would be (in order) NejiTen, Shikamari, and SasuIno.

Vocaloid
04-12-2010, 07:17 PM
In order from favorite to least favorite: LeeSaku, SasuIno, ShikaTema and NaruHina, NejiTen, and SasuSaku.

But I prefer NaruSaku, DeathSasu, SasuKarin, ShikaIno, LeeTen, and KibaHina/ChojuroHina/NejiHina.

Narutorious
04-12-2010, 10:18 PM
Not really a fan of any of them, the one I would say I like the most is LeeSaku.

♥Mira Blossom♥
04-13-2010, 10:10 AM
LeeSaku would be better than any of the Fail 3.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 10:21 AM
You right, it would be better than NaruHina, SasuSaku, and SasuKarin. ;)

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Heh,you all make pretty good points....

I like SakuLee because Lee tries so hard to impress Sakura,and Sasuke doesn't do squat.Lee is deserving of a sweet bright girl like Sakura.Plus she's his youth,so....

Seen the episode where Shikamaru fights Temari? He forfeits at the last moment saying that he used all his chakra trying to trap Temari,but i think he only forfeited because he didn't want to hurt his precious Temari. :P:roll:

Hinata really likes Naruto,and she's really cute,Naruto's really silly and the both have gotten stronger,i just have a feeling they could really work out.

SakuraGirl
04-13-2010, 02:03 PM
NarutoXHinata

KarinxInoFan
04-13-2010, 02:36 PM
I hate most of those couples... LeeSaku is okay, the rest are awful in my opinion... :/

The proper way for me is NaruSaku, NejiHina/KibaHina, LeeGai and ShikaIno :3
They make much more sense to me than those couples from the poll

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2010, 02:43 PM
LeeSaku doesn't seem like it'd work out, seeing as Lee acts only as a friend to Sakura nowadays in the manga, so I don't see how they'd get together.

NaruHina is my fifth favorite couple, but I'm doubting it's chances since Naruto hasn't even talked or even looked at Hinata since the Pein Invasion arc.

The couples I'd prefer over these ones are: SakuHina, SasuSaku, ShikaIno, and KibaHina. (JMO, though ;D).

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 05:01 PM
Well all of your couples are super! Those in the poll are my favorite couples,and you all have yours.

KarinxInoFan,the NejiHina couple....I hope you mean cousinly love,because that's what they are.Cousins.

You all make some good couples with the Naruto characters.

Vocaloid
04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
Well all of your couples are super! Those in the poll are my favorite couples,and you all have yours.

KarinxInoFan,the NejiHina couple....I hope you mean cousinly love,because that's what they are.Cousins.

You all make some good couples with the Naruto characters.

Nope, me and her mean love-love. Nothing wrong with that.

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 05:12 PM

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I felt like posting that random ......... up there....

Anyway,Vocaloid...There isn't anything wrong with that....(Not that I know what'cha mean...)

Kuroda Taishi
04-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Why was NaruSaku left out?

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 05:36 PM
the NejiHina couple....I hope you mean cousinly love,because that's what they are.Cousins.

Cousins getting marry in Japan is not uncommon, infact, NejiHina is the most popular Hinata pairing in Japan.

That was what I thought.

Vocaloid
04-13-2010, 05:42 PM

Cousins getting marry in Japan is not uncommon, infact, NejiHina is the most popular Hinata pairing in Japan.

That was what I thought.

She said these were her favorite couples and wanted to see which one was the most popular.

I'm actually surprised that SasuSaku has only 1 vote in the poll, and LS has 4.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 05:47 PM
Oh...SasuSaku should only get 1 vote, it sucks for both sides. I voted for LeeSaku because it is my favorite out of the choices.

Kagura
04-13-2010, 06:08 PM
leesaku will never work because she doesn't like him like that.....but its better then SS

anyway i picked sasuino..>_>

KarinxInoFan
04-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Nope, me and her mean love-love. Nothing wrong with that.
I wish people would get over their "THERE CUZINS OMG U GAIZ R SICK >:U" attitudes ;__; Even when fans are more intelligent about it, it still gets a bit annoying after awhile >_>;;
I think NejiHina is adorable no matter how their related~

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 07:25 PM
I never said anything was wrong with NejiHina.Just saying they're cousins.

BTW these are some of my favorite couples so sorry if NaruSaku was left out.Geez.

I'm still new to these forums so i don't know every character connection name (LeeSaku,NejiHina,etc)

Chi Li Haruno52
04-13-2010, 07:27 PM
I hardly know anything about these forums except the rules

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:31 PM
Don't sweat it too much Chi Li, you still cool. :)

Chi Li Haruno52
04-14-2010, 06:08 PM
Don't sweat it too much Chi Li, you still cool. :)

xD Awesome ty

Chi Li Haruno52
04-14-2010, 06:30 PM
I can tell ya why i chose the couples i chose.

SakuLee seems like a cute couple,and Sasuke just left Sakura,i bet Lee would comfort her if he could.Sakura tries so hard to impress some amature (no offence to Sasuke fans) that doesn't even like her,he often tells her that she is annoying.Least Lee is saying he'll put his life on the line for her,that bright girl deserves so much better than Sasuke. (Not beating Sasuke down,it's just my opinion.)

Now we all know what Shikamaru said,he wants to marry a girl not too ugly,and not too pretty,have 2 kids,first a girl,then a boy,retire after his daughter is married and his son becomes a successful ninja,then spend the rest of his life paying Shoji or Go.Then die of old age before his wife.I really don't see Temari being ''too pretty'' or ''too ugly'',and in the battle of him vs Temari he forfeits at the last moment saying he used up all his chakra trying to trap her,but i really think that...

He just didn't wanna hurt his precious Temari.(My opinion as well)

Naruto's completely oblivious to Hinata,and one of the most ironc things you could ever hear him say is in one of the episodes of the first Naruto.A month after her and Neji's battle,Naruto says that he really likes...People like Hinata! I was like,O_O....

Amazing how she got all excited.Oh well. (My opinion still)

Chi Li Haruno52
04-14-2010, 06:33 PM
By the way this seems like a Shippuden forum but i still like to talk about the old one nowadays...

Chi Li Haruno52
04-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Ever noticed how often Shikamaru is seen with Temari? It does raise some eyebrows,but i never thought it mattered.I just thought she was ususally saving him,that's usually when i see her.She doesn't come around much,except when her ''boyfriend'' is in trouble or someone we know just so happens to enter the Sand Village.She throws down with her enemies though...That's what Shikamaru said!

Lee's strength isn't for the faint of heart.It seems as if what he lacks for in powerful attacks he makes up for in speed.Lee is in love with Sakura,and i don't blame him.In the first Naruto,Lee was saving Sakura from 3 Sound Ninja while Sakura was protecting Sasuke and Naruto.Lee's ear started to bleed as the first Sound Ninja put that metal thing on his arm to Lee's ear,and Lee fainted.It was then up to Sakura to protect all 3 of them.Lee protects Sakura,and Sakura protects Lee.It's sweet,and they might make a sweet couple!

There's lotta talk about Hinata liking Naruto,and i too am waiting that awkward ''Thank you,Hinata...'' that Naruto is supposed to say after she confessed to him in Shippuden.Least my brother told me he did.I hope Naruto gives her an answer.

Hinata Hyuga's BestFriend
04-16-2010, 07:30 PM
I chose NaruHina because that's my favorite. However, on this list, the only one that I specifically DON'T ship is SasuIno. ShikaTema, NejiTen, and LeeSaku are my favorite pairings after NaruHina, and I don't mind SasuSaku, either.

Chi Li Haruno52
04-16-2010, 08:36 PM
I see....

Chi Li Haruno52
04-16-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm not that much of a fan of SasuIno either....But since it seems like Sakura has given up on Sasuke,Ino could take Sasuke,Sakura could take Lee,everybody's happy.

Chi Li Haruno52
04-18-2010, 11:11 AM
'Ello......