PDA

View Full Version : SM naruto vs Kakuzu

prasanth
04-12-2010, 04:57 PM
no summons or jinchuriki transformations

i think kakuzu takes this because they are equal in speed and kakuzu has fire element and that can beat FRS therefore naruto has nothing that will harm him

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 05:01 PM
Wow, RAPE.

SM Naruto is Supersonic, no way is Kakuzu.

Naruto one shots him by speed blitzing and hitting him with a normal Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken or FRS are not needed.

Someone please LOCK.

prasanth
04-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Wow, RAPE.

SM Naruto is Supersonic, no way is Kakuzu.

Naruto one shots him by speed blitzing and hitting him with a normal Rasengan, Rasen Shuriken or FRS are not needed.

Someone please LOCK.

they are about same speed? even so he can just stall naruto with threads until his elements get ready and then fire away?

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 05:27 PM
they are about same speed? even so he can just stall naruto with threads until his elements get ready and then fire away?
No, their nowhere near the same speed. SM Naruto is Supersonic, Kakuzu is nowhere near.

Tourune
04-12-2010, 06:28 PM
no summons or jinchuriki transformations

i think kakuzu takes this because they are equal in speed and kakuzu has fire element and that can beat FRS therefore naruto has nothing that will harm him
No way. even w/o sommons or transformations Naruto will use his 5,000 clone jutsu, kakuzu will wipe them out with fire style the naruto will come up behind kakuzu w/ his double great ball rasengan and kill him OR Naruto will fight the hearts while kakuzu's watching then come up from the ground (like his fight w/ Neji) w/ a Rasengan Kakuzu will jump into the air and dodge it then Naruto will come up from behind and Raseshurican kakuzu + if kakusu flames it then Naruto will just use it again but with the shadow raseshurican right behind it.Kakuzu isnt even faster than normal Naruto caz when Naruto killed Kakuzu the first time he snuk behind him pretty easily so SM Naruto win this in my opinuon

Kisame
04-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Considering KN0 Naruto still tired from training was able to take care of him reasonably enough and this Naruto is far stronger and he can get his FRS to hit Kakuzu a lot more easier this should be a stomp.

Also, no. Kakuzu's fire jutsu isn't beating an S ranked Fuuton. Just because it's Katon doesn't automatically mean it wins. Also, how will his Katons stop his Sennin Oodama Rasengan which is of no element and is big enough to get it to hit from somewhat far way. That would seriously mess him up. Bunshin feints should easily do the trick if Naruto seems to have any difficulty of any sort while fighting Kakuzu in SM.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 07:38 PM
No, their nowhere near the same speed. SM Naruto is Supersonic, Kakuzu is nowhere near.

Super Sonic? Guess Again.

garra12345
04-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Naruto!!!!!!!!!

SageoftheSixPaths
04-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Fuuton: Rasenshruiken. GG.

Nothing more is needed.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Fuuton: Rasenshruiken. GG.

Nothing more is needed.

fire>wind

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:35 AM

supersonic?! HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Konoha'sGreenThunder
04-13-2010, 06:24 AM
Condescendingly laughing at someone's argument is not considered debating. If you aren't going to constructively post and contribute, then don't debate.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 07:35 AM
Condescendingly laughing at someone's argument is not considered debating. If you aren't going to constructively post and contribute, then don't debate.

naruto is not supersonic thats ridiculous anyone who thinks he is is deluded lol

trofet
04-13-2010, 07:49 AM
fire>wind

S rank attack FRS > Everything Kakuzu got and will ever get

prasanth
04-13-2010, 10:21 AM
S rank attack FRS > Everything Kakuzu got and will ever get

well not more than a fire attack because fire>wind

trofet
04-13-2010, 11:29 AM

It's true that fire>wind in Naruto verse but it depends on the attack.

You can't say that an d-rank fire jutsu can stop an s-rank jutsu just because it is fire>wind!

common sense please

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 12:32 PM

The element advantage is only useful if the strength of both jutsus are around the same level. Kakuzu doesn't have a fire jutsu that can match the Fuuton Rasenshuriken.

Jinchiruuki
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM
It's true that fire>wind in Naruto verse but it depends on the attack.

You can't say that an d-rank fire jutsu can stop an s-rank jutsu just because it is fire>wind!

common sense please

Good example for this:

Kakashi's water jutsu should have thwarted Kakuzu's fire jutsu by nature advantage..however due to the power boost given by the wind heart collab..the water couldn't anything to the fire release. It all depends on the how powerful the attack is.

Another good example would be following: Sasuke vs Naruto in Part 1...when Naruto began pummeling Sasuke after entering tailed state...Sasuke used a Fireball jutsu which Naruto blew away with WIND and energy...basically just a powered up wind release..and it dissapated the fire jutsu.

FRS owns this...it takes less time for Naruto to enter SM too...and at that point his physical ability is far greater than Kakuzu's.

Daybreak
04-13-2010, 01:03 PM
SM Naruto stomps. Kakuzu has no way of getting around FRS. As everyone already said, kakuzus fire heart may have the elemental advantage over Naruto's FRS, but it simply isnt strong enough to do anything, FRS still owns kakuzu.

Take part 1 sasuke vs naruto for example. When they collided in midair, naruto with rasengan and sasuke with chidori, based on elemental advantages Naruto's rasengan should have owned Sasuke's chidori, but it didnt, because even tho it had the elemental advantage the actual jutsu wasnt strong enough.

BTW i've noticed that you have made multiple threads now where you have pinned SM Naruto in a battle, and everytime you say he loses without giving any good explanation, its obvious you have something against SM Naruto, it's fine if you want to use him in a battling thread, but you have to admit when your beat, which in this case, you are. Instead of laughing at the other forum members arguements.

EDIT: Ignore my elemental affinity example, i just automatically assumed rasengan shared a wind element with FRS, which i was informed that it doesnt. Thanks again to jinchiruuki

Jinchiruuki
04-13-2010, 01:04 PM
SM Naruto stomps. Kakuzu has no way of getting around FRS. As everyone already said, kakuzus fire heart may have the elemental advantage over Naruto's FRS, but it simply isnt strong enough to do anything, FRS still owns kakuzu.

Take part 1 sasuke vs naruto for example. When they collided in midair, naruto with rasengan and sasuke with chidori, based on elemental advantages Naruto's rasengan should have owned Sasuke's chidori, but it didnt, because even tho it had the elemental advantage the actual jutsu wasnt strong enough.

BTW i've noticed that you have made multiple threads now where you have pinned SM Naruto in a battle, and everytime you say he loses without giving any good explanation, its obvious you have something against SM Naruto, it's fine if you want to use him in a battling thread, but you have to admit when your beat, which in this case, you are. Instead of laughing at the other forum members arguements.

Just FYI regular rasengan has no elemental affinity...so the rasengan vs chidori doesn't mean anything..everything else I agree with.

Daybreak
04-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Just FYI regular rasengan has no elemental affinitly...so the rasengan vs chidori doesn't mean anything..everything else I agree with.

Ah wasnt aware of that, thanks for the info appreciate it :mrgreen:

[Shikamaru]
04-13-2010, 01:40 PM
FRS would wipe Kakuzu to nothing.

Naruto is also physically stronger, so he would rip and pull Kakuzu's threads right toward a Tsunade Scale punch to Kakuzu's face.

I see no time for Kakuzu to release hearts, considering one blitz with his physical strength would probably be enough to destroy Kakuzu.

FRS is overkill.

crystalblade13
04-13-2010, 01:43 PM
ROFLSTOMP in narutos favor. sage mode is so much faster and stronger than kakuzu that nothing kakuzu does would make any difference in naruto owning him.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Prasanth, I HIGHLY suggest you stop wanking and learn your feats. Your threads are getting annoying, and your arguments are even worse.

SM Naruto stomps this. While Base Naruto at the time was not necessarily capable of defeating Kakuzu at full health, there's a huge margin between Wind Arc Base Naruto and SM Naruto. SM Naruto is nowhere near Kakuzu's speed, since Base Naruto was able to keep up with Kakuzu and SM Naruto is much faster than Base. Considering FRS was able to annihilate the hearts in base, SM FRS one shots him.

Fire jutsu counter FRS? Please, show me when Kakuzu has demonstrated S-Rank Fire Release. By your logic, Fireball Jutsu>FRS merely because of element advantage. That is not true, it only applies if the jutsu levels are equal or close to it.

By your logic, a water gun can put out a forest fire. That is not the case.

I'm going to lock this.