Tourune
04-12-2010, 03:05 PM
who wins

kakuzu starts with all his hearts out

tanduhman
04-12-2010, 04:15 PM
who wins

kakuzu starts with all his hearts out
hmmmm.. this is deffinetly a tough one. your getting good at making threads.

for now ill go with gaara, konkuro, and temari due to the fact that gaara can protect his team with simple sand movements.... gaara can easily create a massive orb of sand to defend the team as temari takes a few seconds to summon kamatari.. in the meantime konkuro can send his salamander puppet to keep a heart busy, following up with kamatari using beheading dance thus giving team gaara a good attack force to possibly take out a heart..

gaara is a multitasker.. he can defend his team, while also sending small barrages of sand to attack kakuzus hearts so that it will be easier for this team to win.

i mayb wrong, if anyone has an objection feel free to say so. but remember that gaara is a kage level ninja.. and both temari, and kankuro are jounin level. remember that kamatari plays a big role in this match, and kankuro has alot to bring forth with sneak attacks.

Jinchiruuki
04-12-2010, 04:17 PM
IIRC Gaara beat Kakuzu on his own when fighting him in the Desert...in a debate here that is.

So location would add to the debate here but it would still be Kankuro, Temari and Gaara.

Kakuzu may be fast but what is he going to do against Sand Tsunami + Giant sand burial?

Add Temari's Wind scythe jutsu and Kankuro puppets and hidden weapons...it's just a stomp out lol

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
No, Temari is on her siblings side.

Kuromaki
04-12-2010, 04:21 PM
So does this start in the desert?
No, Temari is on her siblings side.
I got that right after I reread it, lol

Tourune
04-12-2010, 06:17 PM
So does this start in the desert?

I got that right after I reread it, lol