PDA

View Full Version : Which characters should have a rematch?

Ultimate combatant
04-12-2010, 01:52 PM
Title says it all. In Naruto there is many different fights. Many characters wants to fight again regardless whether they lost or won.
Which characters would you be the most glad to see fight again? Tell who you would like to be the winner, if you can decide.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Sage Naruto vs. Curse Mark Sasuke.

Epic Fight.

Muffintop
04-12-2010, 01:55 PM
Anything with Rock Lee. I find all of his matches nothing less than pure awesomeness.

queendarkness
04-12-2010, 01:55 PM
sakura vs ino

Shikamaru Nara
04-12-2010, 01:59 PM
This would be better suited in the Battlegrounds. How to move it in simple terms: Thread Tools>Move Thread. More Detailed Terms: Go to the thread tools on the top of your post on the right hand corner and hit move thread, then choose your sub-forum.

Also, I think that Gaara and Lee should get a rematch that way there is no PNJ (Plot no Jutsu to those who are not farmiliar.) in the way. I believe that Gaara should've lost that match when Lee used the hidden Lotus, but the hell, Kishi (Masashi Kishimoto) is the master of plot twists.

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 02:05 PM
This would be better suited in the Battlegrounds. How to move it in simple terms: Thread Tools>Move Thread. More Detailed Terms: Go to the thread tools on the top of your post on the right hand corner and hit move thread, then choose your sub-forum.

Also, I think that Gaara and Lee should get a rematch that way there is no PNJ (Plot no Jutsu to those who are not farmiliar.) in the way. I believe that Gaara should've lost that match when Lee used the hidden Lotus, but the hell, Kishi (Masashi Kishimoto) is the master of plot twists.
No, Gaara's Ultimate Defense is amazing, that was the correct and accurate outcome.

Anyways, I would like to see Sasuke and Itachi fight again but this time Sasuke doesn't have PNJ! ... Hahaha >:D

Tourune
04-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Danzo vs. Sasuke!!!!-Danzo
Hidan vs. Shikamaru - Hidan
Kimimaro vs. Gaara - Kimimaro
Orochimaru vs. Sasuke - Orochimaru

So Sasuke + Shikamaru can both DIE!!!

Shikamaru Nara
04-12-2010, 02:35 PM
No, Gaara's Ultimate Defense is amazing, that was the correct and accurate outcome.

Anyways, I would like to see Sasuke and Itachi fight again but this time Sasuke doesn't have PNJ! ... Hahaha >:D

Wanna bet that Lee would've won?

EDIT: Keep an eye on this thread and watch. http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53820

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Wanna bet that Lee would've won?
I don't know how I'd get the money to you, maybe PayPal? xD

Anyways, why not, Gaara's UD FTW.

Shikamaru Nara
04-12-2010, 02:38 PM
You just wait. I made a nice thread for you.

Kazumi Saitama
04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
Sakura and Ino.

GravityKaguya
04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Pervy-Sage vs Pein.
Orochimaru vs Sasuke.
Kimimaro vs Gaara.
Hmm Which else...Itachi vs Sasuke (It'd be a tie no doubt)

trofet
04-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Itachi vs Sasuke

Sasuke vs Killer Bee

Orochimaru vs Sasuke

Sasuke vs Danzo

Sasuke vs Gaara in the chuunin exams.

Pein vs Jiraiya

Pein vs Naruto

quinnzy
04-13-2010, 12:09 PM
LEE`!:) vs. `!:)NEJI i hope lee wins......

SakuraGirl
04-13-2010, 01:43 PM
Sakura and Ino rematch

trofet
04-13-2010, 02:17 PM
How can people say Sakura vs Ino.. It was the most boring match ever

Tourune
04-13-2010, 02:20 PM
exacctly

OnyxBlossom
04-13-2010, 02:25 PM
It was, now that I think about it.

I think Hiruzen and Orochimaru should have a rematch; their battle was epic, up until Hiruzen had to die...

Oh, and I also think Danzo and Sasuke should have a rematch; PnJ just had to ruin it; it was supposed to be an awesome fight, but no, Kishi just couldn't let that happen. >.<

Lady Tsunade
04-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Well back then I guess it was, they both used bascid Academy Jutsu. Now they're both Chunin. Sakuras capable of beating opponents some Jonin could not..

Obviously Sakura would stomp Ino,but Id love to see it none the less.

Asides Sakura vs Ino, Id like to see Sasuke vs itachi again, no PnJ this time so Sasuke will die ;D Id also like to see Sasuke vs Mei Terumi . Again, no PnJ this time : P

NagatoGod_of_Pain
04-13-2010, 04:35 PM
Nagato vs. Jiraiya with Jiraiya knowing the the secret of the 6 paths beforehand

I don't know who would win

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Sage Naruto vs. Curse Mark Sasuke.

Epic Fight.

How is that epic? Sage Naruto would totally put Curse Mark Sasuke out of his misery.

ByakuganAlex
04-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Neji vs Lee
Neji vs sasuke (they had a slight stare off XD)

Kingsnoke
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Kingsnoke thinks that the fight between Shikamaru and Temari would be interesting to see through, seeing as the first was never finished.

DanzoHokage#6
04-13-2010, 06:06 PM
i would like to see the orochimaru and kabuto vs. tsunade jiraiya and naruto fight again. also naruto vs. neji and sakura and chiyo vs sasori only this time sasori kills them both and puts sakura out of all of our misery.

lightshadow
04-13-2010, 06:41 PM
Danzo vs. Sasuke!!!!-Danzo
Hidan vs. Shikamaru - Hidan
Kimimaro vs. Gaara - Kimimaro
Orochimaru vs. Sasuke - Orochimaru

So Sasuke + Shikamaru can both DIE!!!

This comment is a little disturbing...could you imagine what would have happened if those people had actually won?

I would like Lee to fight Gaara again. He should have destroyed Gaara, but whatever. At this point in the series I wouldn't care who wins because of Gaara's personality change. He's cool now. :cool: