PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James vs. Kobe Bryant

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Who wins in terms of skill.

In my opinion, as of right now, Kobe is better.

Although, when Kobe will retires LeBron will eventually become better then him.

MJ ATW ...

EDIT!: I almost forgot, please no fan based posts, thank you.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Bro you just answered your own question correctly, The Black Mamba is better than lb23.

Kobe is more athletic and train more harder.

Tourune
04-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Kobe Kobe Kobe!!!

Yori
04-12-2010, 02:43 PM
Kobe..

Lebron beat's Kobe when it comes to driving in the hole and making that big impact. Well Lebron is the best one in the league in that category. But Lebron lacks shooting out side jumpers and isn't on Kobe's level. Kobe can go strong in the hole but not like the impact lebron can, but unlike Lebron Kobe out side range is nothing to be toyed with. Lebron right now is only strong in one category, where Kobe is an all around player.

Kobe beats Lebron for now

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Kobe..

Lebron beat's Kobe when it comes to driving in the hole and making that big impact. Well Lebron is the best one in the league in that category. But Lebron lacks shooting out side jumpers and isn't on Kobe's level. Kobe can go strong in the hole but not like the impact lebron can, but unlike Lebron Kobe out side range is nothing to be toyed with. Lebron right now is only strong in one category, where Kobe is an all around player.

Kobe beats Lebron for now
Wow Yori, thats exactly what I was thinking ....

Great post.

ByakuganAlex
04-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Lebron. he is his own team. everyone else is there just to follow the rules.

ShariKage
04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
Kobe is a BEAST.

period.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Kobe is almost definitely the best player in the league as of right now. Lebron beats him when it comes to driving and action inside the paint, but overall Kobe is a better player. He's also more dominant as a defensive player, though Lebron has better close basket deflection and jumping ability. Kobe just has a bigger presence in the court in the end.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:04 PM
Kobe Bryant overall is a better player, let alone in terms of skills. Lebron James is a physical freak which makes him hard to stop, and he beats Kobe in defense for sure, but he hasn't won when it matters most, he doesn't have the clutch gene as of yet, as Kobe does, when Kobe is healthy, he is a killer.

e710
04-13-2010, 07:04 PM

Same for Kobe its just that Kobe's team is somewhat better than the Cavaliers. And Kobe too is somewhat better then LeBron.

Zeek Uchiha
04-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Lebron could murder Kobe in one on one especially if he just goes to the goal the whole time Kobe is a ball hog really Lebron passes the ball thinks of good plays and is a natural born leader in my Opinion Lebron would demolish Kobe

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:08 PM

The only superstars in the league who can use that argument is Dwayne Wade & Chris Bosh.

e710
04-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Lebron could murder Kobe in one on one especially if he just goes to the goal the whole time Kobe is a ball hog really Lebron passes the ball thinks of good plays and is a natural born leader in my Opinion Lebron would demolish Kobe

Who has 4 championship rings, KOBE and who has none, LeBron. Thats enough proof right there.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:11 PM

Kobe hasn't been a ball hog in years, I do agree Lebron would be Kobe 1-on-1, it's a good thing they don't play 1-on-1.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Kobe hasn't been a ball hog in years, I do agree Lebron would be Kobe 1-on-1, it's a good thing they don't play 1-on-1.
The only real reason LeBron would win in a 1-1 is due to his physical advantages, namely height, weight, strength, and speed. Kobe has better skills, but in a solo matchup he can't compete with LeBron's natural given physical talents.

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:22 PM
The only real reason LeBron would win in a 1-1 is due to his physical advantages, namely height, weight, strength, and speed. Kobe has better skills, but in a solo matchup he can't compete with LeBron's natural given physical talents.

Exactly right, if the NBA was a 1-on-1 sport, Lebron would win the NBA title almost every year.

UGK
04-13-2010, 07:23 PM
the only superstars in the league who can use that argument is dwayne wade & chris bosh.
llmmaaoooo!!!!

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 07:28 PM
llmmaaoooo!!!!

How is that funny, it's true, the Raptors & the Heat would suck w/o them, at least if the Cavaliers didn't have Lebron, they would be a ok team, and if the Lakers didn't have Kobe, they would still be pretty good.

garra12345
04-13-2010, 07:31 PM
lebron would kick but and he is the bomb.

quinnzy
04-13-2010, 07:35 PM
Lebron james because he could play center and he has stamina and he could drive-in and dunk or shoot a good 3 point... and kobe only has a good arm...

e710
04-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Lebron james because he could play center and he has stamina and he could drive-in and dunk or shoot a good 3 point... and kobe only has a good arm...

Every time LeBron makes a 3 pointer its on the news, every time Kobe does nothing happens cause its usual. Also if a almost 7 foot 200 something pound guy is charging at you do you get in the way, HELL no thats way LeBron easily makes dunks while Kobe can shoot better.

superman
04-14-2010, 07:11 PM
Kobe Bryant for the win! It's simply. Kobe is just an overall much better basketball player.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
For all of you that said Lebron is better than Kobe, then you must don't know kobe. You may think you do, but you don't.

zebrakiller
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
King James conquers...he's the most valuable player. at the top of their game, skillwise they're comparable. but while kobe is streaky, emotional and at times selfish, lebron puts in work game in game out n does it for his teammates. nuff said.

e710
04-14-2010, 07:26 PM
king james conquers...he's the most valuable player. At the top of their game, skillwise they're comparable. But while kobe is streaky, emotional and at times selfish, lebron puts in work game in game out n does it for his teammates. Nuff said.

kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe
read my above posts.

superman
04-14-2010, 07:41 PM
kobe kobe kobe kobe kobe
read my above posts.
I couldn't have said it any better than you my friend! lol!

Shoukry
04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Ko-be!!