PDA

View Full Version : Other: A open-world Naruto where you can make your own character

haconkerlo
06-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Naruto is an AMAZING series ,but the games could be better. Everyone loves an open-world game and the Rise Of The Ninja games were a great start but now we need an upgrade . Fighting in Rise of the Ninja was great but, felt confine and enclosed not allowing true freedom and strategies. fighting in Ninja Storm was even better. Also running then encountering someone and being stopped to fight takes the adventure and excitment out of it.I have also recently played Fallout 3 and the stealth ,lighting ,and join a team feature really made that game a great success.Another great addon to that game was the ability to customize and upgrade your character. Just by adding these small features makes any game (especially Naruto) a million times better. There are countless other features you can add on. One major one is the recent devolopment of Geo-Mod 2.0. If you played Red Faction: Guerilla thats the engine that allows anything to be destroyed. {Take a second, and imagine you and friends, along with your NPC clan, leaping through Konaha, toward the center, crashing through the wall and performing an assassination on the Hokage.} Amazing isn't it. A game where you can learn the jutsus you want with clothes and team you want is an instant sucess. Also there should wide variety of jutsus ranging in the thousands. Summonings with the Geo-mod 2.0 engine is also an instant pointer, with giant toads and wolves crashing through the Forests or Konaha, the immersion would be enormous. Two final ideas are the ability to hide underwater and even use jutsus underwater, along of course with swimming ,and the last idea is an upgraded clones system; more of them, and they can even follow simple tasks as in guard, passive, or aggressive. This would be a game were the brain and not always brawn could win a fight. A game were you designed the world around by your actions and what YOU decide to do.

Game Type: This game would be a Action-Adventure game. Players are 1, 1-4 in Co-op, and 2-6 in online multiplayer.

New Ideas:
1) A simple squad "Tactic Sheet" - You could easily program (As seen in the Dragon Age games) simple actions and reactions to squad mates. I.e. - "If health < 50% then use self heal" or "If enemy level is S Rank or > then use 'Summoning Justsu: Death's tail'"

2) Multi-player modes are separate from Story and Co-op. (In which the same character is used) this is for balancing online. But, seeing as Co-op is working together balancing is not a problem. There could be "Stadiums" that allow co-op characters to fight each other just in case you wanted to fight your friend.

3) The story mode could be placed after the Fourth Ninja War, or in an alternate reality, where your character, an orphan of the past war, must stop a new Anti-Ninja movement. - This movement blames the Ninjas for the wars - Also trying to stop various cartels until he reaches a new group, The Syndicate, who is trying to revive the Sage of Six Paths in order to use the power he used to create justsu, to remove chakra and justsus from the world all together.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Cool!

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 02:38 PM
on one hand, it would be my dream game!!! but then imagine how much it costs to makee an average game, let alone the kind your talking about. it would probably cost 90 dollars if they made it, which probably would pay, but still

haconkerlo
06-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Good point ,but think about fallout 3 that has 5 times more stuff than even this game and it was only 60.

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 10:57 PM
yea, but naruto doesnt recieve nearly as much publicity as those other games, and i think only people who have seen the show are gonna buy these naruto games, and fallout is just extremely popular, so the chance of it having the sales to get the cost of making the game back are great, so they can afford to spend tons of money on the game, and having it be a litte cheap

danboy
06-10-2009, 04:52 PM
yeah but they only markup the price fallout could be like $30 or less cause of mass production so a naruto game may not be that expensive the ideas and start-up will only be ever so much money of which i do not know or does it matter for they should have excess money cause they seem have little or no advertisements plus if it's for all systems ( everyone has at least 1 platform ) they could profit as much as us

god of puppets
06-10-2009, 05:16 PM
you guys are forgeting that even if we get this to work, it could take YEARS to get all that stuff put into one thing, and anyway it probably become a PC game made like... i dunno World of Warcraft or something like that. and then you would pay a MONTHLY fee not a one time deal

haconkerlo
06-10-2009, 08:31 PM
I think if Naruto was really commited about making a good game they should spend a year or two the Clash of the Ninja games were good but probably make on thier spare time.....And hey I really like that everyone one has their own little story about them THATS what this game should be like ;) If anyone has anything else to add,say, or even has thier own story PLEASE reply.

haconkerlo
06-15-2009, 02:25 PM
I wonder how many games of this forum have been made

tanduhman
06-15-2009, 03:55 PM
Sounds good to me. Itd be sweet to be born as a child just like in fallout 3 as well. than grow up ito the chunin exams with your own team. And of course be able to leave your village and join the akatsuki would be my fav. The biggest part that i luv about this idea is that you get to create your own character.

tanduhman
06-15-2009, 04:01 PM
yea, but naruto doesnt recieve nearly as much publicity as those other games, and i think only people who have seen the show are gonna buy these naruto games, and fallout is just extremely popular, so the chance of it having the sales to get the cost of making the game back are great, so they can afford to spend tons of money on the game, and having it be a litte cheap
-----------------------

Well I think we'd all be surprised just how many ppl actually watch naruto. especially in Japan. Theres no doubt to say that they'd make an exponential profit.

Silentkiller
06-19-2009, 07:06 AM
I love the idea. But not just design your own character but decide their future. Think of it as Fable 2 for the Xbox 360. Good or evil, pure or corrupt. You could rise through the ninja ranks, become the Kage of the village you choose to rule over. And we could throw some war in there to. You could declare war on rival villages. Either choose to spare their puny village or burn it to the ground.
I'm done with my rant now :D

Kon
06-19-2009, 07:38 AM
I love the idea. But not just design your own character but decide their future. Think of it as Fable 2 for the Xbox 360. Good or evil, pure or corrupt. You could rise through the ninja ranks, become the Kage of the village you choose to rule over. And we could throw some war in there to. You could declare war on rival villages. Either choose to spare their puny village or burn it to the ground.
I'm done with my rant now :D

AWSOME IDEA THAT WOULD BE THE BEST GAME EVR WHEN U CREATE UR CHARACTER U CAN EVEN MAKE IT WEAR WAT U WANT LIKE AN AKASTUSKI OUTFITT AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN UZAMAKI OR AN UCHIHA BROTHER OR HYUGA COUSIN WITH SHARINGAN AND BYAKUGAN IM ALL OVER THAT IDEA AND YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH THE VILLIGERS U COULD TYPE IN WAT U WANT TO SAY AND MAKE THE VILLIGERS HATE U OR LOVE U BASED ON WAT U SAY LOL AND ON XBOX LIVE U CAN COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PEOPLE IF U HAVE THE HEAD PIECE U CAN TALK TO THEM DAT GAME WOULD BE THE BEST:mrgreen:.

Kon
06-19-2009, 07:43 AM
Sounds good to me. Itd be sweet to be born as a child just like in fallout 3 as well. than grow up ito the chunin exams with your own team. And of course be able to leave your village and join the akatsuki would be my fav. The biggest part that i luv about this idea is that you get to create your own character.
YEAH U CAN BE ABLE TO CREATE UR OWN CUSTONIZES KICK BUTT/@$$ TEAM INCLUDING CREATING UR OWN SENSEI'S LOOKS AND PERSONALITY ASWELL NOT 2 MENTION CUSTOMIZING THIER SKILLS WEPONS AND JUTSU'S :mrgreen:

ITLL BE LIKE SIMS BUT WITH FIGHTING AND INTERACTING AND EVEN CREATING UR OWN STORY MODE AND UR OWN ENDING AND ITLL BE MUCH BETTER NOT 2 MENTION ITLL BE NARUTO STYLE LOL

Ikuto
06-19-2009, 11:13 AM
should it be an online game?

dragonjinchuriki dj
06-19-2009, 03:35 PM
it could be 1 of the best games in naruto history.

haconkerlo
06-21-2009, 10:58 AM
should it be an online game?

That would be amazing!!!! being able to bring YOUR clan online ad dueling it out with another clan

We really need to find a publisher or studio to take a look at this forum
then they can see what people really want in a video game:lol:

haconkerlo
06-23-2009, 04:24 PM
Here goes a list of ideas that I thought of or were sent:

1 Combining Jutsus (like making a water-wall then freezing it)
2 Summoning
3 Make your own puppet
4 Bring Characters of another save and have them join your squad or have your friend control them
5 Stealth and hearing
6 Transformations (Even get the ones of the show -Naruto-garra-
7 Curse-Marks
8 As a little kid go to the ninja academy then stay there for a while after that Go through the CHUNIN EXAMS (And not all boring either You go to the forest head to the middle building and if you make it early wait for all the people to get there after that if you lose it keeps goin) (Also there are specific times when you must be the lets say your in the final round, they gave you some time to train then you dont make it well to bad for you but you can still watch.)
9 Also upgrades for your person when you level up (like fallout 3's perks) as in walk on water, walk up walls and trees, more clones (Also different types of clones Sand Water fog ect.), Jutsus under water. And MANY more.

10 (This one was sent in) Also combining weapons as in comining a Wind Blade and a chain or a shuriken,string,and paper bombs.

11 (submitted by Ikuto Family, marriage system?

Missions with friends?

Tell me if more need to be added or taken off (Also if anyone can get a Publisher, Company, or Developer to look at this you'll be a hero. ;)

naruto35
06-23-2009, 11:33 PM
be fricken awesome

narusaku 4 ever
06-23-2009, 11:45 PM
cool believe it

madara'
06-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Itaske!!!

Ultimate Style:Oliteration!

:):D;)

:mrgreen:

There you go!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Chuckness
06-24-2009, 09:04 AM
If it was on PS3 or even Wii, that would be great. I dont have a 360 yet. So.... I'd love this game as a multi- platformer :D

narutofanatic
06-24-2009, 05:27 PM
I'd kill to have a game like that!

haconkerlo
06-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Naruto is great but when i thought of this game i was thinking for countless people if Naruto wants to get an amazing game made then we NEED to get them and shove their faces in this forum.:twisted:

ECW Original
06-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I'd love to have this game.as long as it's not on pc

Haru
06-24-2009, 08:34 PM
*whistles* great ideas.. I wish I had something to add, but I think I'd be repeating what's already said here.

haconkerlo
06-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Any idea would GREAT;)

Jiraiya_is_the_best
06-27-2009, 03:12 PM
i would like that game

Itachi101
06-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Awesome i wish tht was real 4 evrysystem

Itachi101
06-27-2009, 06:03 PM
being able to hang out with anybody
explore orochimarus lair (i mean back then)
lol join the akatsuki
be orchimarus apprentice
being able to become a host
travel to distant lands
lord jashin fate
make ramen
go out with sakura:D
learn many jutsus
become a hokage

Ikuto
06-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Here goes a list of ideas that I thought of or were sent:

1 Combining Jutsus (like making a water-wall then freezing it)
2 Summoning
3 Make your own puppet
4 Bring Characters of another save and have them join your squad or have your friend control them
5 Stealth and hearing
6 Transformations (Even get the ones of the show -Naruto-garra-
7 Curse-Marks
8 As a little kid go to the ninja academy then stay there for a while after that Go through the CHUNIN EXAMS (And not all boring either You go to the forest head to the middle building and if you make it early wait for all the people to get there after that if you lose it keeps goin) (Also there are specific times when you must be the lets say your in the final round, they gave you some time to train then you dont make it well to bad for you but you can still watch.)
9 Also upgrades for your person when you level up (like fallout 3's perks) as in walk on water, walk up walls and trees, more clones (Also different types of clones Sand Water fog ect.), Jutsus under water. And MANY more.

10 (This one was sent in) Also combining weapons as in comining a Wind Blade and a chain or a shuriken,string,and paper bombs.

Tell me if more need to be added or taken off (Also if anyone can get a Publisher, Company, or Developer to look at this you'll be a hero. ;)

er......3d? with awesome-looking landscape

Family, marriage system?

Missions with friends?

god of puppets
06-29-2009, 06:09 PM
alright who neg rep. me here!?! that was not cool! all i was saying was it'd be a long time till this game would come out, u didnt have to go and neg rep me cause u didnt like wat u read!

god of puppets
07-02-2009, 05:17 PM
who neg rep me now!?! yes i think this would be cool, happy now ya baby!

god of puppets
07-04-2009, 12:26 PM
wow was this thread forgotten...

Sasuke1223
07-05-2009, 08:12 PM
I'd seriously die for a game like that! persona 3 and 4 were okay but come on! what about us girls who find it super weird to play a guy! It would be nice for a naruto game to be able to make your own character and i would be happy if that would happen and i super agree with all the ideas here.

Darkest-Yang
07-06-2009, 11:58 AM
iwould want a game like that

Mai
07-06-2009, 04:33 PM
lol...

god of puppets
07-09-2009, 02:52 PM
i guess it wasnt forgotten...

Juan
07-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Well making suns AWSOME and the clan thing is a bit weird and stuff but still cool to make your character and rank it up and stuff it would amazing espeically if it was in the shippuden times .The naruto seris is not really built on customization and if it was it would be way better .Lets say you were able to pick the people of saukes team and put you there and then be a sharigan user and stuff If they let you alternate the story to your liking alot more people would get into naruto

kentaru
07-12-2009, 04:47 PM
that would be so awsome isnt there a game like that called saints row 2?

yea ther is

My Man Sasori
07-12-2009, 10:58 PM

I think that a game like this would recieve a bit more publicity than other naruto games lol.

Vaan
07-12-2009, 10:59 PM
*Psssst*

Its in development and looks really good.

Zeero
07-12-2009, 11:43 PM
What Vaan said.

Vaan
07-12-2009, 11:52 PM
What Vaan said.

I got the link for it.They only have some things left to finish.
Wont take long til the Beta is out.They already showed videos to it and by god its AWESOME!!!!!!!

Zeero
07-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah, it seems to be pretty pimpin' sweet.

All we gotta do now is wait. Like patient little good boys.

Silentkiller
07-13-2009, 11:24 AM
I would enjoy a console based one. And it would be like Fable for Xbox...

deidarra is the bomb247
07-18-2009, 08:37 AM
that would be the coolest game in the world

Phenom
07-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I got the link for it.They only have some things left to finish.
Wont take long til the Beta is out.They already showed videos to it and by god its AWESOME!!!!!!!

I hope you aren't talking about Naruto Abunai. That is no where near Beta. They have models done and stuff, but they haven't shown any gameplay at all. At least that I could find. They may be close to alpha though, which will most likely be closed testing like all other alpha stages for games are.

Windking
07-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Naruto is an AMAZING series ,but the games could be better. Everyone loves an
open-world game and the Rise Of The Ninja games were a good start but now we need an upgrade.Fighting in Rise of the Ninja was great but, fighting in Ninja Storm was even better.Also running then encountering someone and being stopped to fight takes the adventure and excitment out of it.I have also recently played Fallout 3 and the stealth ,lighting ,and join a team feature really made that game a great success.Another great addon to that game was the ability to customize and upgrade your character.Just by adding these small features makes any game (especially Naruto) a million times better. There are countless other features you can add on.One major one is the recent devolopment of Geo-Mod 2.0. If you played Red Faction: Guerilla thats the engine that allows anything to be destroyed. {Now just take a moment to imagine hopping around the Village with a clan YOU made with a customized character YOU also made then throwing a fire bomb on a house and blowing a hole in the top ,sneaking in and assinating the Hokage.} Amazing aint it. A game where you can learn the jutsus you want with clothes and team you want is an instant sucess. Also there should wide variety of jutsus not just 10 or 30 but......alot. Summonings with the Geo-mod 2.0 engine is also an instant pointer.Two final ideas are the ability to hide underwater and even use jutsus and swim ,and the last idea are upgraded clones; more of them and they can even follow simple tasks.

P.S. If you have any more ideas or even like my idea please help us get this through to a Naruto company right now we are 43 kids but, with your assistance we can get this game on the shelves of Wal-Mart and Game stops every where.:!:

Its Cool!

haconkerlo
07-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks for the ideas and replies but, there still isn't a game like this and Naruto Abunai.... well thats not exactly what we want. A good game that resembles this is borderlands except replace the 500,000 guns with jutsus

YES

Leaf
07-21-2009, 05:26 PM
This is a great idea! Only thing is, that would be hard to make, as you can see half of the comments here, those would be very hard to put in One Game.. Anyway, pretty good.

Vatanui AKA Pride
07-21-2009, 05:57 PM
This is a great idea! Only thing is, that would be hard to make, as you can see half of the comments here, those would be very hard to put in One Game.. Anyway, pretty good.

Exactly....the load time will also be a major pain.

yuu_tetsuya
07-22-2009, 05:04 PM
I stand for a all out RPG or online RPG naruto game u make that person you are and all that hell ya that what we need

yuu_tetsuya
07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
er......3d? With awesome-looking landscape

family, marriage system?

missions with friends?
fable but naruto

kyuubinaruto123
07-27-2009, 07:44 AM
A Naruto Game where you make your own character nice.
And you should choose between single and multi player.
And with traveling from village to village taking exams training transforming learning jutsus choosing what element you want getting kids having bijuus growing up wow man if they make a game like that i would certinatly buy it.

RockyL
07-27-2009, 03:16 PM
i would totally by it if they made it that way

Ryno_Uzamaki
08-15-2009, 05:04 PM
on one hand, it would be my dream game!!! but then imagine how much it costs to makee an average game, let alone the kind your talking about. it would probably cost 90 dollars if they made it, which probably would pay, but still
You can make a game for free.Upload game maker or something else.

anime-e
08-15-2009, 05:18 PM
i would totally buy that game

allyshields
08-15-2009, 07:11 PM
I have thought about this also and havent voiced it Im glad im not the only one thinking it. I love the Idea. and also and idea is that you take a quiz in the beging of the game to mabbey place you in a clan and decide your bloodline limets if any and chakra element(s)

Warlukyn
08-16-2009, 05:14 AM
It is good idea i vote for it ;) and dont worry everybody want play this game my friend dont know what is warcraft and when he start play world of warcraft he will love it. It will be the same with naruto MMORPG GAME ;)):!::!::!:

Naradaar101
08-16-2009, 11:02 AM
I love the idea, It would be totally awesome if this was to be made, and to tell u the truth i don't really care if this kinda thing would be p2p, i would pay for it anyways :)

The Forgotten One
08-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Make it please

Vivi
08-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Is in planning with Abunai.Develepors said it'll be out in about 1-2 years.
Also people can contact them to help them out so it'll be faster.

My Man Sasori
08-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Well its a great idea and everything but on the price topic, someone said they could make it for all platforms.... NO.... Do you realize the memory this kind of a game would take. This would have to be for computer OR if ur lucky, PS3 and the 360 IF YOU ARE LUCKY.
It definately couldn't be for the PS2... I bought one of the new Naruto Shippuden games for the PS2, It didn't go very far into the story at all... I beat it in leass than 3 hours... Older platforms like that really have limitations to them.

bigrig44
08-18-2009, 09:36 PM
dude i would soo by that game, them kinds of games are the bomb and u could have ur own house

RockyL
08-19-2009, 09:58 AM
i would totally buy it

SuperChoji
08-20-2009, 03:12 AM
but that would just make naruto into something like world of warcraft or.. uhhhg... runescape

ok so you do have a good idea going there.. but.. that (in my eyes) would only ruin naruto's good name..

i can only imagine that after shippuden.. there going to try and extend naruto even further with crappy new Super Powerfull Vialland that just crep out of nowhere and just "milk" the crap out of naruto untill it sucks just like they did with dragonballZ inuyasha, pokemon, Gundam Wing... shall i go on?

i know its going to be painfull.. but i just hope that after the shippuden saga is over.. thats it.. no more.. leave it awesome and legendary instead of something in the future where your going to remminiss with your buddy and say.. "yeah.. it was really good at first.. but now.. i dont really care"

wow that had nothing to do with a game..

-Naruto-
08-20-2009, 10:05 AM
i agree with choji

wiiati
08-21-2009, 02:00 PM
i think what everyone wants to see is a naruto game thats more open more customizable by the played for example fighting wise makeing their own combination of jutsus makeing their own characters and given them their own elements and fighting style eitheer close range with weapons or far range with jutsu online play would also be a great idea make it like halo but naruto point wise like getting a team planting traps around the field or map every level should be a huge map like a mission where u have to kill certain people and u have to find them in the map planty traps use team mates to use their strong point in an attack to win i have many idea this is where i wish i was a video game designer

uchiha-master
08-21-2009, 07:37 PM
taath will be so cool i hped it happens

SakuraGirl
08-21-2009, 07:44 PM
wow this would be so cool, it needs to happen.

allyshields
08-21-2009, 07:59 PM
wow this would be so cool, it needs to happen.

yes it does!

(un)Godly Hiroku
08-21-2009, 08:03 PM
they shood make a game where u can make ur own character
and raise in ranks
and get jutsu and go on missions
and be online like in xbox 360 and u could see other real ppl and do missions with them abd pvp them

RockyL
08-21-2009, 08:07 PM
they shood make a game where u can make ur own character
and raise in ranks
and get jutsu and go on missions
and be online like in xbox 360 and u could see other real ppl and do missions with them abd pvp them

hm making it on the 360 might be kinda hard, i was thinking more computer if its goint to be like that

madnaruto
08-23-2009, 02:50 PM
they ajusted the the simpsons game for almost all consols they should be able to ajust this

The Eater of Charkra
08-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Hey I would pay as much as it takes because that game would be sweet.

Timoto
08-25-2009, 10:52 AM
If i would do ANYTHING with the Naruto games.. i would add the Assassian's Creed style envoirment where you can run from roof top to roof top with ease.. freestlye Running is the best thing video games could have done. just .. add it in every game. on top of that i like being able to choose what juitsu you want. Of course there would have to be the ability to live the life of the show characters. the full life of Itachi? come on ... that'd be something i could definatly see myself playing. Naruto was good! sasuke was intresting.. Rock Lee could get a little too repetitive :) but Orochiemaru would be great! Jiraiya! That would be great... it would take someone to put up a LOT of money for the great things we're thinking about. i say give it 3-5 years and it will be there! :) as long as they keep showing Naruto on cartoon network, the fan base will keep growing .. keep telling EVERYONE about it over and over .. get them involved! get them on this site watching the show and everything... i know i do. haven't talked to ONE person that has watched a few episodes and didn't want to everyone of them.

darkamaru
09-19-2009, 01:42 PM
such an amazing game...my lifes new goal...make this game...

Meagan
11-26-2009, 06:01 PM
it would be cool if you could make ur own character, and then equipt him/her with the jutsu and weapons you want

nightfire
11-26-2009, 06:27 PM
ignoring anything about the price or selling of it I think a open ended naruto would be amazing!!!!!!!!!! I love coming up with my own character and a video game would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkamaru
11-27-2009, 07:11 AM
Idea: I am not reading a long paragraph, so divy it up into shorter ones focused on a certain point. writing skill too ^-^
basically its saying the games would pwn if we could blow anything up,make our own awesome ninja and clan,and not be stopped to fight someone.it would rock!xD

NarutoFan12
11-27-2009, 08:41 AM
this would be the best naruto game ever!

kzilla2000
11-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Naruto is an AMAZING series ,but the games could be better. Everyone loves an
open-world game and the Rise Of The Ninja games were a good start but now we need an upgrade.Fighting in Rise of the Ninja was great but, fighting in Ninja Storm was even better. Also running then encountering someone and being stopped to fight takes the adventure and excitment out of it.I have also recently played Fallout 3 and the stealth ,lighting ,and join a team feature really made that game a great success.Another great addon to that game was the ability to customize and upgrade your character.Just by adding these small features makes any game (especially Naruto) a million times better. There are countless other features you can add on.One major one is the recent devolopment of Geo-Mod 2.0. If you played Red Faction: Guerilla thats the engine that allows anything to be destroyed. {Now just take a moment to imagine hopping around the Village with a clan YOU made with a customized character YOU also made then throwing a fire bomb on a house and blowing a hole in the top ,sneaking in and assinating the Hokage.} Amazing aint it. A game where you can learn the jutsus you want with clothes and team you want is an instant sucess. Also there should wide variety of jutsus not just 10 or 30 but......alot. Summonings with the Geo-mod 2.0 engine is also an instant pointer.Two final ideas are the ability to hide underwater and even use jutsus and swim ,and the last idea are upgraded clones; more of them and they can even follow simple tasks.

Made by: Christopher R Mcknight and Anthony Durr

P.S. If you have any more ideas or even like my idea please help us get this through to a Naruto company right now we are 43 kids but, with your assistance we can get this game on the shelves of Wal-Mart and Game stops every where.:!:

yeah this would be avgn's godzilla destroy all monsters released in america for me :mrgreen: but i dont want it like spore or wow something with a free download! maple story has optional pay and its still fun.

NarutoFan12
11-27-2009, 10:03 AM
okay...(you have to be a godzilla fan like my bro)

sarutobi17
11-27-2009, 04:36 PM
ya this one sounds cool,design your own character,choose your jutsu and etc,and choose your village and teacher that would be awesome.

Kakashi's daughter
11-28-2009, 03:54 PM
Thats a great Idea! ^^ It would be like Tony hawk or one of those dress up games with all the differnt outfits so you can custimize your charictor.

Kakashi's daughter
11-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Great Idea! It would be like Tony hawk or the dress up games on Dressup.com with all teh differnt outfits!

Fliparrachii
12-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Great Idea! It would be like Tony hawk or the dress up games on Dressup.com with all teh differnt outfits!
Thats true.

haconkerlo
02-07-2010, 05:41 PM
I'm glad alot of peole saw this but has anyone tried to say this to a company? Some of them might actually try this if the word gets out.

lotgn
02-10-2010, 08:18 AM
yes good idea no 1

OmegaTower
03-06-2010, 05:54 AM
Ok, the company will do what it pleases, and if they wanted ideas, they would come here first and look at them, there is no, 'contact the company'... That is why i set out to make this happen myself! Want to now what i am talking about? A world you customize and you do what you please. A world exacty like naruto but its your on story. Everyone is real and interactive just like you ! Yes! You can become rogue, stay in your village, become anbu, and one day become kage and govern all in our village! I am making this happen the best I can. But i need your support! IF you read this and it sounds interesting, then c'mon!

takeshi
03-06-2010, 04:06 PM
i completly agree ive been dreaming of game like this. but the character creator wouuld have to be extremely advance.

Elu-Sensei
05-04-2010, 02:56 AM
If it wasn't an MMORPG, but something like Fable or The Elder Scrolls for example...

Since Romance seems to always be a much larger hit than most expect, I would throw it in there. The ability to charm and eventually marry a spouse and have a child. To found/continue a clan. And the ability to turn on/off what I would call the 'Generation Factor'. You eventually grow old and die...but if you have kids...guess what...you can start all over again as your character's kid, following in his or her footsteps.

That...would be pretty awesome. `<3

nine-tailed
06-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I feel that this is a great discussion :D. Someone should print out this whole thing and copy it a hundred times and send it to the Naruto company over and over until they make this game :D!!!!!!!!!!

Fliparrachii
06-13-2010, 07:29 AM
I would like to create a ninja. It would have it's on storyline and ninja path. That does seem like an awesome game.

NarutoUzumaki12
06-14-2010, 09:17 AM
i'd play it but it seems like a rip off of World Of Warcraft

perplexing anime
06-15-2010, 01:19 AM
That's definitely an awesome idea. I love Naruto but I always felt that the games just did not do it justice. I think if they were to design one like Fable and games like that it'd be killer. `;)

Kimimaro Kaguya
06-15-2010, 02:57 AM
dam u guys are asking for something that would take years to make n den 2 get money for all that would takee aloooooonnnngg timmee. i would have the perfect ideas if i met with a company n talked bout it. i would say in the academy students would test there skills and dependin on how they do they would be put in certain squads who balance each other out,but like the show nothing will be easy, just like here u can make ur own clans,villages,org,. createing ur own char unlocking more n more things as u level up like clothes,weapons,charkra,strength. training with friends. but all of this would be a fortune and if it came out it would mostly be for pc because 360 n P3 cant support of all the memory ull need

doxel666
06-15-2010, 07:43 PM
nvm

puppetmasterpossession
06-17-2010, 04:47 PM
one problem you couldn't make up a kekkei genkai, so basicly a made up clan would be the same as a clan from the show.
but other than that it would be awesome you could choose which village you are from and stuff.
my fav part would be getting the option to be on the "save sasuke squad" and when naruto and sasuke are fighting at the valley of the end i would just walk in and kill sasuke and almost kill naruto and tell him to stop being such a spaz and make the world much better.

dutCh
07-02-2011, 04:26 PM
I completely agree this game should be made beggining chilhood to old age or death whichever come first have a few side missions. Now with your own charachter starting of by choosing which time period you can either play through the story in the regular naruto time or you can fast foward a few years. You can also choose your villaqe and choosing from a existing clan or a made up one not to take that overboard but give them boost in strength or speed or something. Or you could be from the clan that died out such as the kaguya clan (kimimaro) you can choose your gender and your teamates, squad captain existing or created. hair,outfit,headband style,skin complexion,taped up like zabuza and neji or sleeve like kakkashi or net like anko and hinata, voice, personality types, could become evil like sasuke or good guy like naruto. starting off at the academy going through five different test naruto history questions, shuriken throwing and one on one combat etc.. not easy stuff either if you pass first time through you can graduate the earliest age 5 like kakashi or 6 like jiraiya or 7 like itachi regardless these test will determin your starting skills you could have to buy weapons such as but not limited to shurikens Kunais etc.. You will choose a fighting style brawler like kiba taijustu expert like lee nd gai smooth nd tactical like kakashi in a bigger sense you should have a tree of abilities with which you can improve as you age or level up type system tactical skills taijustu genjustu ninjustu kenjustu dojustu(in you have one) sagejustu sign contracts with certain animals toads,snakes,etc... just really go all out with it you will then go on missions accordingly d-s rank depending on your skill and sucess rate of mission. Once you have completed the neccisary balance of mastering justu and building relationship you may be recommended for the chunin exams this event will rotate through all the hidden villages.You will be graded by the fudal lord nd the village kage on style strength tactitions etc.. Depending on your performance you could become a chunnin or stay a gennin none the less this makes for everything counts. You will have the option of building relationship or tearing them down start a family and have kids like in fable. You would gain your own genin team nd could train them depending on your influence your group could follow after past generations or you could build a great team founded on friendship showing no partiality. You could have the option of joining organizations such as akatsuki,anbu,or seven swordsmen of the mist be able to take nd master all seven swords like hozuki now group wud sticc together like the originals head of could comand the others like madara did akatsuki nd free roam like in rise of ninja but bigger and better being able to have the whole naruto universe at your disposal all hidden villages all countries even the lesser ones trading towns nd port cities like the land of waves limit on how far you can go from your home vilage depending on your ranking unless you defect nd become a rogue ninja wiped out villages if it was in the naruto universe at any point in time put in their have even previouly killed people in the game to learn from their justus like the fourth hokages flight of the thunder god, orochimara, madara, first hokage have scrolls containig justu have the hidden scrolls in each village containing high s-rank classified justu like the one naruto stole stealable of course this wud be seen as a crime nd you would become wanted.and the graphics and fighting engine maybe like red fraction. The ability to become a rogue ninja if your not strong enough you die period lol also you grow older day by day month by month year by year. choose your own nindo ninja way along with your genin sensei two teamates you could fucus on team building justu nd combinations or focus on your self but none the less you fight together your teamates can be killed this could give way to unlocking certain abilities such as using your biju or a dojustu (sharigan,rinnegan) joining different organizations in your village will challenge your character along with inhance abilities hunter-nin, medical ninja academy, anbu, you choices will affect your charachter such as working out nd staying strong nd fit (might gai rock lee) or you vould really put on the pounds(akimichi clan) they wud have their own positive nd negative consequences. you could have a sibling and be a tag team duo like the demon brothers or have a older brother younger brother relationship like sasuke and itachi have a choice of being the itachi or the sasuke. The choice of being a jinchuriki or not while this will cause villagers in the village to dislike you could change their minds through positive acts getting gud reviews on missions etc.., and certain bijus give extra abilities like the shukkaku giving gaara the sand defense and the sanbi's mist to confuse and make enemies attack each other but another of my ideas about using them is you have your health and charkra bar and they have theirs all of the users will have the cloak go up to nine tails then transform into their respective bijus go through training to be able to control it. Also be able to have a reputation bar nd eventually be put in the bingo book gain a nickname (sasori of the red sand,copy ninja kakashi,demon of the mist zabuza) however sum nicknames cud be taken nd applied to different village be able to use all known abilities nd sum unknowns not metioned such as puppetering,swordsman,particle style,all kekkei genkais al wiped out clans brought to their original greatness have a choice of voice nd have a reactant system like in mass effect 3 your choices influence your characters nd how others see you I think their should be a limit on life so you had better save or get strong nd not loose I wud like for there to be a justu stick like from rise of ninja but without the charge up just take from a chakra bar instead also have a button to switch elements maximum of three unless a kekei genkai,rinnegan,or their like the tsuchikage nd use the right thumb stick for this have all the signs implemented even use rounding motions semi circles in order to include all the signs even those specified to specific clans such as hakus sign for crystal ice mirrors but You could go all out an commit a coup de'tat and try to take over by force or just work your way up to become the kage as the kage you would choose appointing genins to chunins nd chunins to jonins assign teams for missions Having a system where it shows nijas abilities stealth taijustu ninjustu long range etc along with headstrong or knucklehead taction cautious these ratings must be taken into account with mission assign teams for assassinations assign hunter-nin for missing-nin based on their skill sets have things constructed in your village change policies or make new ones choose to fight on the battelfield with your men or call the shots from afar become a beloved figure or a hated tyrant you could mend bonds make peace and or you could do what we all wanna do start wars cause a lil chaos have the ability to take other countries bijus or have a option to have them roaming in the wild having to find them if you choose that option it would be just like with the three tails. Have the ability to unlock special things such as the rinnegan not limited to any village recover sage of six paths weapons from the gold and silver brothers. be able to expierament to bring clans back or make them like with orochimaru making yamato with the 1st hokage dna and your own bingo book that if you happen to find and beat that ninja u get paid. The fighting sequence will be if u encounter a enemy you fight there no switching scenes your teamates can attack as they will unless you tell them not to. Another thing wud be the ranking system from academy student to genin,chunin,jonin,not a real rank but should probable be included sanin, and hokage AND NOT just a computer game place it on all cosoles. Free-roam in any village you choose to come from and to and from the whole geography of the naruto universe all the lands when i say all of them imean all of them. from a true naruto fan. Also a interesting twist I got from a fanfiction the the rinnegean eyes were just a incomplete version of the jubis nd the jubi was god defeated by the sage so with the rinnegan you must defeat the paths then reach another to gain the "eyes of god" which each of the tomaes in the eye held a different power could use 2 in a day 2 in a month 2 in a year the outer tomaes being the strongest of course.To having a true system like mass effect the ability to choose pathes by either finishing your opponent or letting them live asking the to accompany you or letting the live with their tail between their legs I think all things invluded I could help make the greatest naruto rpg would just need a chance love the franchise as whole.

hinata_brii
07-09-2011, 11:25 PM
HE THAT IS A GRAET IDEA YOU SHOULD SEND IT TO A VIDEO GAME MAKER I AM A NARUTO FAN TO BUT DISOPONTED OF THE ENDING I AM TRAING TO MAKE THE ANIME STAFF BRING NARUTO BACK...I WISH I HAD HELP...THE RESON I AM TALING YOU THIS IS BECAUSE NARUTO IS VERY COOL AND MADE MI THINK THAT WITH WORKING HARD YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE...
:D:(:p

***V***
07-09-2011, 11:28 PM
:D Wow, I've always wanted a game to be made like that!!!

joon
07-24-2011, 07:38 PM
but what type of game would it be. rpg or action

dutCh
07-25-2011, 11:22 AM
it would have to be a rpg when i think about it more.

Naruto Namikazi
08-28-2011, 03:37 PM
Man, i sure hope that will happen some day

Kakashi_
09-20-2011, 10:21 AM
I Love This Topic <3
Its Fantastic!
This game would be my dream!
I always wanted a game like this.

Rory
11-15-2011, 08:19 PM
I had this idea that is similar to all these but Using things like Speech recognition so that when your character talks it actually sounds like you and motion capture so that you create your own combat style and also a system kind of like Scratch that you can make your own jutsu and being able to make your own choices that affect your relationship with other characters making them like or dislike you so that you really feel like your in the game also in the naruto ultimate ninja storm games you have to follow a certain path but in this you choose where you go (maybe go to the akatsuki!) so if anyones interested comment and if you have any ideas to make it better pls tell me and I've got a lot more things about it that will make it even better like the keki genkai and clan system but ill only talk about that if anyones interested but the open world naruto concept is a great idea

Rory
11-15-2011, 09:04 PM
also one other thing i would change is things like being a having a biju would have to be earned and same with clans an like you would have to get certain trophies and if you were a special ninja like in a clan or biju you get a small separate story line just for you that makes your special ability skyrocket but if this kind of game does get made i would fall head over heels to get it and its great talking to people who have this idea aswell so we can bounce ideas cause i hadn't even thought about the chuninn exam

Cade
11-20-2011, 11:47 AM
I think there's already one. It's called Naruto Rivals.

Rory
11-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Yeah but thats MMORPG I was kind of hoping for a ps3 game that can go and connect to other people aswell as single player like lost planet 2

Naruto Namikazi
11-29-2011, 04:49 PM
It would be best if it had both SP and MMO (MP). But we can still dream on :S

loganace
11-30-2011, 05:27 AM
And turn by turn battle! I bet everyone else dislikes that idea.

i want to be a ninja
12-29-2011, 01:41 PM
i think that the naruto games need to be better qulity like graphics they need to loo better that will make the game better to it should have something like creat your owen ninja or make a ninja look like you!!! that be awesome it would need to be something like makeing thegame about the real life of a ni nja and youd be running around in village and land fighting ninjas and enemies so it be kind of like fabil!!! that be awesome!!! if you dont like my idea you dont have to agree you can say your owen opinion and say that its bad or not!!!b;)

Mrs.Naruto Uzumaki101
01-22-2012, 09:00 PM
I think there should be something like idk umm World of Warcraft where you can create your own character and live in the Naruto world and become friends with people and do missions and stuff like that... i would play a game like that everyday! if only Viz would find some way to do that! what do you think? does a game like this sound fun or what!?

xbladex
01-25-2012, 05:03 AM
i thing if you and i put our game together it would be the ultimate naruto game

cody6541
02-24-2012, 02:08 PM
*Psssst*

Its in development and looks really good.

Where do you see the videos or pictures?????

TingTings
03-02-2012, 08:34 AM
There is a game called Naruto Abunai in development..look it up on YouTube. However, VizMedia and the game's lead developer can't agree on anything apparently so it is not being backed by Viz. Stupid.

At any rate, the game needs more graphic designers or it will never come out.

Yusuki Yukio
03-24-2012, 01:32 PM
u know ive been lookin all day for a game for naruto like that..........so far ive come up empty handed`~(

Shinagami
06-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Send this idea in somewhere. Acctually, don't just send it into one place, send it to a BUNCH of them. This game would be great :)

sasuke akatsuki
06-07-2012, 09:08 PM
thats sounds like a good game