10. Naraka Path
11. Human Path
12. Preta Path
13. KN4
14. Animal Path
15. Asura Path
16. Sasuke
17. SM Naruto

How far does he get? Get's heal after every 2 battles, at the start of the 13th get's heal after every battle

tanduhman
04-11-2010, 10:09 AM
he can heal himself by his own feats? so whats the point of having a pre heal for certain battles? I think that kisame would get all the way to animal path.
I believe that he can beat KN4 due to stealing kn4's chakra just like he did with KB.

as for animal path... well it would be nearly impossible for kisame to handle a barrage of boss summons all at once. especially the multiheaded dog.

Tourune
04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
1. Ino
2. Choji
3. Shikamaru
4. Lee
5. Neji
6. Sakura
7. Yamato
8. Tsunade
9. Hidan
10. Naraka Path
11. Human Path
12. Preta Path
13. KN4
14. Animal Path
15. Asura Path
16. Sasuke
17. SM Naruto

How far does he get? Get's heal after every 2 battles, at the start of the 13th get's heal after every battle
he would do perfect until Animal Path he would have a little trouble but he'll proububly water dome them and suficate/drown the sommons but that's not so easy but he can make HUGE water jutsus + he was able to smash ponta into a tree so he would Pronubly win. If he does Sasukes amaturas will toast his but.kisame will heal himself and sasuke will sasunoo against anything kisame try's but since kisame is partners w/ Itachi he probubly knows a way to get past MS OR kisame will just push Sasuke to use MS until he kills himself from exaution like Itachi. If Kisame wins that he automaticly losses to SM Naruto = Kisame will try to suck the chakra, take to much, turn Samahada to a frog leaving Kisame half useless, then Raseshurican = Dead Shark

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 11:18 AM
1. Ino
2. Choji
3. Shikamaru
4. Lee
5. Neji
6. Sakura
7. Yamato
8. Tsunade
9. Hidan
10. Naraka Path
11. Human Path
12. Preta Path
13. KN4
14. Animal Path
15. Asura Path
16. Sasuke
17. SM Naruto

He should be able to win battles 1-12 using water dome, as no one could counter it or beat him in it. I doubt that preta could absorb kisame's water since it is in such vast amounts, so thats no problem.

KN4 is a much bigger problem as chalkra blast could do some serious damage to kisame. Im not sure how their speeds would match up but seeing the fight that KN4 put up against orochimaru it can probably put up a tough fight against Kisame as well.

Also, im not sure whether or not sameheda would be able to absorb and contain the kyuubi's chalkra, nagato wasnt able to control naruto due to the strength of the kyuubi's chalkra, so i doubt kisame will be able to access it. Sameheda may have been able to absorb the hachibi's chalkra, but remember by hype the kyuubi is supposively on a whole nother level than the other tailed beasts.

So because of those reasons in my opinion kisame loses here in an extremely close fight, i could be wrong, he may win and continue onward. But without chalkra absorbion to restore himself and considering the strength of KN4, i think Kisame loses here.

Yori
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
bump!

tanduhman
04-13-2010, 06:42 PM
actually i might change my mind... thx for the bump yori!..

kisame gets stronger from taking his opponents chakra. if kisame got passed 1-12.. note that he would have most of the chakra from the previous battles. kisame even stated himself that he gets stronger from his opponents, and the stronger his opponents are the stronger he gets.

I have reason to beilieve that kisame can get to to 16... he should be able to use exploding water shockwave against animal path so that his rhinos and dogs drown. the only thing animal has than is crustacuen.. not much of a fight. and kisame can easily beat preta path with simple taijutsu.

kisame would die at sasuke... although if kisame had kn4's chakra in his samehada.. this could be interesting

crystalblade13
04-13-2010, 09:09 PM
how does kisame lose to sasuke, who got owned by killer bee. kisame stomped bee. he should take down sasuke with his all but unstoppable water orb. if thats to riskey because of sasukes lightning he could over-speed and over-power sasuke, or steal his chakra down to nothing. sage mode naruto would defeat kisame likely but it would be an insanely difficult match for him.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Kisame stomps all the way up to Animal Path. He has some trouble with Animal but with Kisamehada and Water Dome he should eventually win. He can probably take Asura too.

Problem is when he gets to Sasuke. With Susanoo and all, Kisame would probably have trouble. Add on the fact that Sasuke is gonna get EMS and by hype, Sasuke most certainly wins, sadly to say.

how does kisame lose to sasuke, who got owned by killer bee. kisame stomped bee. he should take down sasuke with his all but unstoppable water orb. if thats to riskey because of sasukes lightning he could over-speed and over-power sasuke, or steal his chakra down to nothing. sage mode naruto would defeat kisame likely but it would be an insanely difficult match for him.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee was quite a while ago. Sasuke had no Susanoo, little mastery of Amaterasu, and no EMS.

All the way up to Danzo fight, Kisame should be able to keep up with Sasuke's attacks and fight him off. Really the only problem is Tsukuyomi.

However, current Sasuke has received Itachi's MS eyes. This means that he is gonna get EMS.

It basically relies on hype, but considering the power Itachi had with normal MS, EMS would most likely be a lot more deadly.

Once Sasuke shows more feats, he'll probably soar up the tier list (And we thought PNJ could not get worse =/ actually I dun think that's true xD).

Sasuke
04-13-2010, 09:41 PM
He would be able to easily win until Animal Path, he would have trouble with him. So I would have to say he gets up to Animal Path, then gets defeated.

Hidan
04-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Kisame stomps all the way up to Animal Path. He has some trouble with Animal but with Kisamehada and Water Dome he should eventually win. He can probably take Asura too.

Problem is when he gets to Sasuke. With Susanoo and all, Kisame would probably have trouble. Add on the fact that Sasuke is gonna get EMS and by hype, Sasuke most certainly wins, sadly to say.

Sasuke vs Killer Bee was quite a while ago. Sasuke had no Susanoo, little mastery of Amaterasu, and no EMS.

All the way up to Danzo fight, Kisame should be able to keep up with Sasuke's attacks and fight him off. Really the only problem is Tsukuyomi.

However, current Sasuke has received Itachi's MS eyes. This means that he is gonna get EMS.

It basically relies on hype, but considering the power Itachi had with normal MS, EMS would most likely be a lot more deadly.

Once Sasuke shows more feats, he'll probably soar up the tier list (And we thought PNJ could not get worse =/ actually I dun think that's true xD).

But remember, we haven't seen all Kisame can do either, aren't Zetsu clones only like a fraction of the strength? (Not saying much since 30% Kisame stood hand to hand with Guy) We just don't know all of Kisame's abilities, but currently seen, it goes up until Asura Path... after that he loses...

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 09:50 PM
But remember, we haven't seen all Kisame can do either, aren't Zetsu clones only like a fraction of the strength? (Not saying much since 30% Kisame stood hand to hand with Guy) We just don't know all of Kisame's abilities, but currently seen, it goes up until Asura Path... after that he loses...

Pretty sure the Zetsu clone was only at the end when it looked like Kisame died, not throughout the whole battle, because that would make Kisame exceedingly broken.

tanduhman
04-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Pretty sure the Zetsu clone was only at the end when it looked like Kisame died, not throughout the whole battle, because that would make Kisame exceedingly broken.
thx for explaining the reasoning on the kisame pt. i didnt feel like writing it all out. rep +