9. Mighty Guy
10. Kakashi
11. Sasori
12. Deidara
13. Kakazu
14. Itachi
15. SM Naruto

How far does Danzo gets before he dies? Heal after every battle
He goes all the way to Kakuzu who will give him some trouble but beat him because Danzo has wood style. Then die by Itachi's Sasunoo UNLESS he uses Shusui's eye then he wins or drag Itachi to use Sasunoo early to sicken + hurt Itachi's Health. but w/ SM Naruto Ma + Pa will break shusui's mind control so naruto will probubly win

Wooster
04-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Even if Danzo heals there are limits on his techniques, so I will treat them as such. Besides it's more interesting this way. Thus, he loses at Kakashi.

Konohamaru to Rock Lee should be no problem. He can use low level wind element jutsu to win. Neji will require more work, but Danzo is strong at long range attacks, so no problem.

Shikamaru is tricky because he can trap Danzo, probably requires the use of one the eyes on the sharingan arm.

Chiyo is very hard to beat. He will definitely need multiple eyes, let's say four.

Asuma is a problem because they match elements, Danzo uses summon Baku.

Guy, if he uses the inner gates which he will, is nearly unbeatable thus it requires the use of Shisui's eye.

Now Danzo is in trouble, no Shisui's eye and five eyes lost.

Kakshi wins. He can use up the remaining Danzo eyes with ligthining blade techniques. I don't think it matters the wind is better here because Kakashi is nearly as smart as Danzo and good at surprise attacks.

Once the sharingan arm is done for: Kakashi uses his MS and sucks Danzo away.

Phoenix Wright
04-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Stops at Itachi, if he makes it past him he stops at Naruto, if Sasuke can deduce Izanagi, its not like Naruto can't.

Tourune
04-11-2010, 10:43 AM
Even if Danzo heals there are limits on his techniques, so I will treat them as such. Besides it's more interesting this way. Thus, he loses at Kakashi.

Konohamaru to Rock Lee should be no problem. He can use low level wind element jutsu to win. Neji will require more work, but Danzo is strong at long range attacks, so no problem.

Shikamaru is tricky because he can trap Danzo, probably requires the use of one the eyes on the sharingan arm.

Chiyo is very hard to beat. He will definitely need multiple eyes, let's say four.

Asuma is a problem because they match elements, Danzo uses summon Baku.

Guy, if he uses the inner gates which he will, is nearly unbeatable thus it requires the use of Shisui's eye.

Now Danzo is in trouble, no Shisui's eye and five eyes lost.

Kakshi wins. He can use up the remaining Danzo eyes with ligthining blade techniques. I don't think it matters the wind is better here because Kakashi is nearly as smart as Danzo and good at surprise attacks.

Once the sharingan arm is done for: Kakashi uses his MS and sucks Danzo away.
[/SPOILER]

:shock: what??? Shikamaru cant even catch Danzo. he knows about the Nara Clan if he was a Konoha ninja council member + he'll use shadow clones or Wind style like Temari which he knew he couldn't win caz her fighting style was long range + his is short.Chiyo uses 10 pupets. Wind style Bullet,Wave,Bomb fused w/ Baku is WAY more than enough for her.guy cant break threw wood. Kakashi well take away about 3 eyes w/ Lightning Hound,Fire Style + Kamui but once he's done w/ all that hell be out of chakra to even move.

Slack 40
04-11-2010, 10:58 AM
1. Konohamaru
2. Choji
3. Tenten
4. Rocklee
5. Neji
6. Shikamaru
7. Chiyo
8. Asuma
9. Mighty Guy
10. Kakashi
11. Sasori
12. Deidara
13. Kakazu
14. Itachi
15. SM Naruto

How far does Danzo gets before he dies? Heal after every battle
I agree with wooster on most things.
I think Konohamaru-lee should be easy to beat. Wind techniques would finish them off as wooster said.
Neji's rotation could block alot of danzo's wind attakcs but i think vacuum serial waves with baku should take neji down because it damaged susanoo
Shikamaru shouldn't be too tough just use vacuum serial waves and vacuum great sphere
chiyo should make danzo use 3-4 eyes because danzo hasn't shown any knowledge of puppet masters movements
Asuma uses mainly close combat so danzo should be able to keep up then place a the seal that prevents movement on asuma and finish him
Once guy goes into gates danzo would have to use shisui's eye danzo would probably use 1 eye for guy
that leaves about 6-5 eyes for when he fight kakashi. Eventually kakashi would lose to danzo, because kakashi hasn't shown any knowledge of the izanagi and danzo is faster then kakashi. At the end of the kakashi fight i think danzo would have 1-2 eye(s) left.
Sasori would end up defeating danzo, in his true form. He could use iron sand and probably get rid of 1 of danzo's eyes, and then danzo might be able to destroy 3rd kazekage puppet but sasori would be hit with his 100 puppets

Slack 40
04-11-2010, 11:03 AM
[/SPOILER]

:shock: what??? Shikamaru cant even catch Danzo. he knows about the Nara Clan if he was a Konoha ninja council member + he'll use shadow clones or Wind style like Temari which he knew he couldn't win caz her fighting style was long range + his is short.Chiyo uses 10 pupets. Wind style Bullet,Wave,Bomb fused w/ Baku is WAY more than enough for her.guy cant break threw wood. Kakashi well take away about 3 eyes w/ Lightning Hound,Fire Style + Kamui but once he's done w/ all that hell be out of chakra to even move.
talking about the red
http://dunzmovie.wippiespace.com/Watermelon_lol_wut.jpg
Chiyo's 10 puppets would chop up baku into little pieces. Danzo hasn't shown any knowledge of the movements puppet masters use so he wouldn't know which will do what.
If summoning Enma can break through harishimas wood then guy in gates would completely destroy Danzo's wood, which is probably weaker because he only has some of the 1st's DNA

Wooster
04-11-2010, 11:11 AM
[/SPOILER]

Shikamaru caught both Hidan and Kakuzu at the same time, don't underestimate his intelligence. But really does it matter? I only used one eye for Danzo to get past him. Even if didn't, it doesn't change my analysis.

Chiyo I disagree, remember she use her puppet skills on other things as well. She is clearly the most clever of all puppet users. She did beat Sasori with only the help of Sakura. Baku is giant and slow. Danzo only used it against Sasuke because he was stationary. I also assuming he could only use it once do to chakra constraints, but I guess that depends what we consider healing. If Danzo used Baku effectively maybe he could get away and lose maybe only two eyes.

Kakashi has many low level and high level techniques that he can continue to pound Danzo with. He will use his MS only at the end, i.e. when the sharingan arm is depleted.

@ Slack 40, I think you are underestimate Kakashi as well. He doesn't need to figure out Izanagi, also I believe the Battleground rules state that full knowledge of all abilities exist.

Slack 40
04-11-2010, 11:20 AM
@ Slack 40, I think you are underestimate Kakashi as well. He doesn't need to figure out Izanagi, also I believe the Battleground rules state that full knowledge of all abilities exist.
oh yup your right, but danzo is faster then kakashi, although kakashi would get danzo down to 1 or 2 eyes with danzo begining their fight with 5-6. If danzo can keep up with sasuke then he can keep up with kakashi. The big problem is Kaumi for danzo, but by then i think kakashi would be too tired to use it at the end and danzo would still have 1 eye left

Wooster
04-11-2010, 11:28 AM
oh yup your right, but danzo is faster then kakashi, although kakashi would get danzo down to 1 or 2 eyes with danzo begining their fight with 5-6. If danzo can keep up with sasuke then he can keep up with kakashi. The big problem is Kaumi for danzo, but by then i think kakashi would be too tired to use it at the end and danzo would still have 1 eye left
Well we're splitting hairs here. If Kakashi doesn't win, Sasori certainly will.

Slack 40
04-11-2010, 12:08 PM
Well we're splitting hairs here. If Kakashi doesn't win, Sasori certainly will.
yes it all depends on how many of danzo's eyes are left