PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to do when naruto ends?

Uchiha_Itachi
04-11-2010, 07:31 AM
What will you do when the inevitable day comes when naruto is done? Will a bunch of companies milk it for 10 years, make a lot of video games that are the same, then create a series called naruto shippuden Kai, which is just the series remastered with some things cut out "Cough Cough *dbz* Cough Cough"

When naruto ends I personally will TRY to find an anime/manga thats popular that started recently. I dont want to have to speed read like 300+ chapters.(Bleach/One piece) The sad thing is, all great things must come to an end eventually. But what? I like death note, but ive read the series and watched the anime twice now. I remember those sundays, getting home from target, watching naruto fight kiba, and all of those fights. Hard to believe itll end around the volume 52 mark, I mean how can kishi cram EVERYTHING that needs to be said into like 1 or 2 more volumes? I know hes getting tired of naruto, but if he ends it right, his fans will be happier with him. Naruto is just so awesome, It cant end lol.

Remember, It could always be worse. He could finish the manga by having it cut to black in mid-sen...

Toph
04-11-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah... You're right. It can't end. There are just too many things that could happen at Naruto Shippuden. It's sort of unpredictable. But of course we all know that when it comes to every fight of Naruto, he has to win. That's the title of the anime! Lol! But if it does end, I'll just probably do what you said.

garra12345
04-11-2010, 07:54 AM
Live a sad and pointlees life.

MinatoUchiha
04-11-2010, 07:59 AM
idk...i'd have to find what to do everyday instead of log on here lol

Hebi
04-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Read it again ^_^

Paradox Within
04-11-2010, 08:16 AM
I'd shed a few tears over it and make it my mission to collect every Naruto mercandise I can find in my part of the world. Sadly, this may be doomed to fail.

MinatoUchiha
04-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Read it again ^_^
or this ^ lol

MoonStarNinja4
04-11-2010, 08:34 AM
I'd probabaly try to find a new populer series to read.
I did the same thing when Inuyasha ended.

MoonStarNinja4
04-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Read it again ^_^
And that maybe. ^_^

SasukeFallen
04-11-2010, 08:37 AM
I've been collecting all the books since 11 came out(1-10 were already released), so I'll just have to reread the series over again like I already do. It might take a while to read all 47 that are released here as of yet, but I'm a speedy reader. I'll just have to pretend it's not over :( I don't think it'll hit me 'till the end is released in the US. I also Find it sad that Kishi and his editors have had the end of the series and the plot develop set since book 47, that makes it seem like it realy is almost over.

Kakashi-sama
04-11-2010, 08:38 AM
i won't find another anime to watch, im just watching and reading bleach and naruto now and that's all...i will miss Kakashi :( >.< i'll miss "his" voice.........I might just rewatch some great episodes after a while, the series is irreplaceable

Akatsuki Gord
04-11-2010, 09:02 AM
i'll just have to find another great anime/manga to fill the void :(

i already re-watch the original series when i get chance and will just continue with that

Ur Mom
04-11-2010, 09:29 AM
I'll stop doing anime cause by then I'll be 17 or so, and after that I need to focus on more important stuff.....you know what I mean?

uzumakisgirl
04-11-2010, 09:35 AM
ill be sad but everything has to come to an end. maybe i will start to read another popular manga !!

e710
04-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Why you all sad it hasn't ended yet and there might be another series after Naruto Shi[[uden

NineTailed Taye
06-10-2010, 11:50 AM
reread every manga

Uchiha22
06-13-2010, 07:08 AM
When it does end, I hope the last chapters are really amazing so that they leave everybody saying, "Wow, what a good ending."

sakura_blossom
06-13-2010, 07:11 AM
ill cry and reread the whole thing like i did with fma and what im going to do with one piece

UltimateSageNaruto
06-13-2010, 07:27 AM
probably watch a popular series i never watched before like Bleach

Tourune
06-13-2010, 07:42 AM
start watching Full Medal Alchemist + Samurai Champloo

-I'm_Ur_Drug-
06-13-2010, 07:43 AM
If naruto would continue on,(to like some sort of NARUTO next generation) it would be very awesome yes, but then it would keep going and going, and end up like dragonball z, or pokemon. -_- (the never ending animes that everyone wishes would just stop already) But i'm pretty sure that Kishi isn't like that. hopefully

Kimimaro Kaguya
06-13-2010, 07:51 AM
like always there might just be another show that comes out that noone nos about that will be good idk but they just make new shows

Ayden
06-13-2010, 08:31 AM
There's still Bleach, and I'd reread all the Naruto books

uchiha_survivor68
06-13-2010, 11:46 AM
What will you do when the inevitable day comes when naruto is done? Will a bunch of companies milk it for 10 years, make a lot of video games that are the same, then create a series called naruto shippuden Kai, which is just the series remastered with some things cut out "Cough Cough *dbz* Cough Cough"

When naruto ends I personally will TRY to find an anime/manga thats popular that started recently. I dont want to have to speed read like 300+ chapters.(Bleach/One piece) The sad thing is, all great things must come to an end eventually. But what? I like death note, but ive read the series and watched the anime twice now. I remember those sundays, getting home from target, watching naruto fight kiba, and all of those fights. Hard to believe itll end around the volume 52 mark, I mean how can kishi cram EVERYTHING that needs to be said into like 1 or 2 more volumes? I know hes getting tired of naruto, but if he ends it right, his fans will be happier with him. Naruto is just so awesome, It cant end lol.

Remember, It could always be worse. He could finish the manga by having it cut to black in mid-sen...

I hate having to think about this topic but I can't deny the truth. Naruto will eventually come to an end. This one of the things that I hate most in my life: how things have to come to an end. I will probably get pissed but depressed but happy all at the same time. Pissed that it ended, depressed that there is no more Naruto chapters/episodes, and happy that Kishi ended it properly (I hope). But when Naruto does end, Kishi will probably start a new series and chances are, it will be totally unrelated to Naruto. So he will start with a fresh start and you know what, Masashi Kishimoto is the best manga artist to have ever lived and I will read his next series after Naruto! I promise ttebayo!

zerosameri
06-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Move on and find something else to do after Naruto will end. though for say a crappy ending happends I'll complain a bit then move on. `:P

Taker369
06-13-2010, 12:12 PM
throw a party.

chidoriroar
06-13-2010, 02:18 PM
ill probably do same as you.
when i started watching naruto i spent several hours a day watching naruto i watched like 5-10 episodes a day (it was summer)

Phariah824
06-14-2010, 04:59 AM
well i went thru DBZ and its 3 incarnations, Inuyasha, Deathnote, and just had FMA end. so i'm hoping that Naruto will last for longer than what people are saying. can always hope for a next version of them as adults bringing in the next generation. and i have Bleach also.

so i have some time to look for something interesting.

ベジータ
06-14-2010, 05:01 AM
What will I do when Naruto Shippuden ends you ask? Well I am going to eat the rest of my cookies. That's what I'm going to do.

Danielle
06-14-2010, 12:29 PM
Probably just find an anime I didn't get the chance to follow and watch that. I've been playing catch up since I started College, a lot more free time for such things.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
06-14-2010, 12:30 PM
Not watch it anymore.

*NarutoSAGEmODE*
06-14-2010, 12:36 PM
Ill sit back in my chair drink a cup of fresh hot tea and say WELL DONE

Deidara-fangirl
06-14-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm going cry forever!!! And nener leave my cause i'll watch naruto ep over and over forever!!`~(
I't can't end it's not far!!!`~(
I love all the ninja in world.`@x)

Bioyard
06-14-2010, 02:06 PM
Finally delete all this SasuNaru crap my g/f keeps saving on my computer.

Hidden Ninja45
06-15-2010, 04:09 PM
I'll cry.
LOLz Jk...........kind of

I'll probably just start being obsessed with some other series.

Uotsan
06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
what about kekkashi its a new series their r know on episode 3 in dub. I think their on episode 50 in Japan or something.

kikai-sama 77
06-15-2010, 04:56 PM
When Naruto ends I will spend alll day on the com. and write a big fat novel! yay! :D:D