PDA

View Full Version : Gaara vs Sasuke

prasanth
04-11-2010, 06:52 AM
Shippuden timeline, at 5 kage summit

Tourune
04-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Sasuke - Sasunoo would protect him Gaara's sand but gaara could try to win by using the 1 tail but he doesn't have it anymore so Sasuke

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Gaara has not shown any defense to genjutsu, one tsuki and he's down for the count. If that not enough for you sasuke could go susano'o to protect himself from gaara's sand and then proceed to snipe gaara's face off with a crossbow arrow. Sauce wins

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:10 AM
gaaras sand is too fast so he can block his view from sasuke's eyes

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Gaara has not shown any defense to genjutsu, one tsuki and he's down for the count. If that not enough for you sasuke could go susano'o to protect himself from gaara's sand and then proceed to snipe gaara's face off with a crossbow arrow. Sauce wins

true although gaara can keep stopping the crossbow arrow with his sand until sasuke goes blind

Yori
04-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Sasuke wins this kind of easy. Sasuke is Supersonic at best and I don't think gaara sand can reach supersonic speed. So speed blitz is one kill.

Ammy can be countered by Gaara but for how long? Sasuke has shown to spam Ammy like there is no tomorrow.

Susano'o is an insta kill because Gaara has no defense for it whatsoever and is not quick enough.

Tsuk against Gaara is debatable because it might not work on him. Considering the pain Gaara already felt it might do nothing to him.

But Sasuke wins this with speed and MS

SageoftheSixPaths
04-11-2010, 08:36 AM
The Sauce blitzes and uses Chidori Sharp Spear to cut Gaara's head off. GG.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Sasuke wins this kind of easy. Sasuke is Supersonic at best and I don't think gaara sand can reach supersonic speed. So speed blitz is one kill.

Ammy can be countered by Gaara but for how long? Sasuke has shown to spam Ammy like there is no tomorrow.

Susano'o is an insta kill because Gaara has no defense for it whatsoever and is not quick enough.

Tsuk against Gaara is debatable because it might not work on him. Considering the pain Gaara already felt it might do nothing to him.

But Sasuke wins this with speed and MS

gen wont worl, ammy wont work as his sand can block it and the only thing that can beat gaara is susanoo

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:55 AM
The Sauce blitzes and uses Chidori Sharp Spear to cut Gaara's head off. GG.

susanoo beats gaara but chidori wont work, gaara's sand is too fast

garra12345
04-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Sasukue garra lost against deadria but not sasuke.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:04 AM
susanoo beats gaara but chidori wont work, gaara's sand is too fast
So Lighting>>>>>Sand it'll break through the crap case closed.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:13 AM
So Lighting>>>>>Sand it'll break through the crap case closed.

no jesus christ! people on narutoviz actually dont know anything, how stupid are you people?

prasanth
Sasukue garra lost against deadria but not sasuke.

so in your logic, pain lost to naruto and pain beat jiraiya so naruto is better than jiraiya? HAHAHAHAHAHA

J-Sun Tasogare
no jesus christ! people on narutoviz actually dont know anything, how stupid are you people?
Actually your the one who looks pretty stupid with all your wanking ou say you can write a better story go ahead.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:14 AM
so in your logic, pain lost to naruto and pain beat jiraiya so naruto is better than jiraiya? HAHAHAHAHAHA
In Sm he is.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:16 AM
In Sm he is.

no jiraiya will kick the crap outta him, naruto only wins all the fights hes in because of plot no jutsu or the kyuubi FACT

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Actually your the one who looks pretty stupid with all your wanking ou say you can write a better story go ahead.

i probably can, just tell me how to and i will?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:18 AM
no jiraiya will kick the crap outta him, naruto only wins all the fights hes in because of plot no jutsu or the kyuubi FACT
No thats the only reason he won to Pain. Will you stop saying that all the fights have plot in it its a STORY god dang no wonder I left the Battlegrounds it's cause of people like you who make it a hell.

Explain please how does he get by and FRS?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:19 AM
i probably can, just tell me how to and i will?
Make your own book try to get it published spend all your money on it if it succeds great if not your fault.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:26 AM
No thats the only reason he won to Pain. Will you stop saying that all the fights have plot in it its a STORY god dang no wonder I left the Battlegrounds it's cause of people like you who make it a hell.

Explain please how does he get by and FRS?

jiraiaya base is faster than naruto base therefore jiraiya SM is faster than naruto SM even if jiraiya wasnt perfect. then jiraiya can use all his jutsus to overwhelm FRS e.g. jiraiya has a few powerful fire jutsus which will beat the FRS and from there its obvious a sannin will beat Naruto

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:28 AM
jiraiaya base is faster than naruto base therefore jiraiya SM is faster than naruto SM even if jiraiya wasnt perfect. then jiraiya can use all his jutsus to overwhelm FRS e.g. jiraiya has a few powerful fire jutsus which will beat the FRS and from there its obvious a sannin will beat Naruto
By your logic INO>>>Naruto cause she is a chunin and you can't say ohhh a few powerful Jutsu I want names and proof that Jiriyia is faster than Naruto in SM they are the same.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:28 AM
Make your own book try to get it published spend all your money on it if it succeds great if not your fault.

no, i'll rather take over the naruto series and make a hell of alot of corrections to it, even youu must admit that at times the plot is just ridiculous and the way akatsuki members die? i mean pretty much sasori, deidara, itachi and nagato commited suicide, hidan left in a ditch and kakuzu was the only one defeated properly...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:29 AM
no, i'll rather take over the naruto series and make a hell of alot of corrections to it, even youu must admit that at times the plot is just ridiculous and the way akatsuki members die? i mean pretty much sasori, deidara, itachi and nagato commited suicide, hidan left in a ditch and kakuzu was the only one defeated properly...
I think they died fine yes it sucks at times but if bleach got better so will Naruto.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:32 AM
I think they died fine yes it sucks at times but if bleach got better so will Naruto.

i dont watch bleach so i dont know, but how did they die fine, 4 of them commited suicide and hidan isnt even dead and konan just left?!

that just leaves kakauzu who was actually defeated fairly

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:34 AM
i dont watch bleach so i dont know, but how did they die fine, 4 of them commited suicide and hidan isnt even dead and konan just left?!

that just leaves kakauzu who was actually defeated fairly
They all died in a pretty awesome fight Suicide or not

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:38 AM
They all died in a pretty awesome fight Suicide or not

yes, but why cudnt they carry on? why did the writers feel its fine to let the strongest group of characters in the whole series die in such pathetic ways?

well to be fair atleast they are back in the latest manga but i hope it stays that way and they dont just get killed by a crappy little ninja or something and this time they actually do fight to the death, as that would be interesting and a whole load of people will want to see some action where all akatski members are fighting at once

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:17 AM
By your logic INO>>>Naruto cause she is a chunin and you can't say ohhh a few powerful Jutsu I want names and proof that Jiriyia is faster than Naruto in SM they are the same.

even if they are the same in speed, jiraiya is still over 50 times better lool