PDA

View Full Version : Sasori vs SM naruto

prasanth
04-11-2010, 06:27 AM
naruto starts in SM and has no summons, or jinchuriki transformations

who wins?

i think sasori takes this, because his speed while using puppets are so fast and became blurry to sakura and chiyo. sasori can also use ironsand and the 100 puppet technique which will be too much for naruto to handle without summons and the poison will also kill him.

also if sasori uses his ironsand like he did on manga 270 page 11-12 he will definately win as that attack is unavoidable and that sand has poinon in it.

Ookami-san
04-11-2010, 06:51 AM
are you forgetting about the fox??? and what about his rasenshuriken, if it can take out one of pain's paths.... sasoris dead.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 06:55 AM
are you forgetting about the fox??? and what about his rasenshuriken, if it can take out one of pain's paths.... sasoris dead.

i changed the fox as that would destroy sasori, sasori can block FRS with iron sand.

Ookami-san
04-11-2010, 07:01 AM
the rasenshuriken desroys at a freaking CELLULAR LEVEL. im pretty sure it can go through the iron sand....

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:09 AM
the rasenshuriken desroys at a freaking CELLULAR LEVEL. im pretty sure it can go through the iron sand....

yh it may destroy the ironsand, but its not going to go through it and then hit sasori as well...

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 07:11 AM
SM naruto speedblitzes or FRS to kill sasori. SM naruto is may to fast for sasori's puppets which showed mediocre speed at best, who cares if the puppets kept up with sakura and chiyo? Sm naruto is so much faster than them its not even funny. Good luck if you think iron sand if blocking FRS, FRS is one of the fastest attacks in naruto while iron sand is probably only sonic speed. ON top of that FRS was so powerful it liquified a human body and has destroyed several large mounds of boulders, as well as crippled kakuzu, despite his iron skin. So no, despite what you think, FRS is too fast for iron sand and sasori, and will destroy him.

SM Naruto wins GG

Ookami-san
04-11-2010, 07:11 AM
thats why naruto can make 2.....

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:14 AM
SM naruto speedblitzes or FRS to kill sasori. SM naruto is may to fast for sasori's puppets which showed mediocre speed at best, who cares if the puppets kept up with sakura and chiyo? Sm naruto is so much faster than them its not even funny. Good luck if you think iron sand if blocking FRS, FRS is one of the fastest attacks in naruto while iron sand is probably only sonic speed. ON top of that FRS was so powerful it liquified a human body and has destroyed several large mounds of boulders, as well as crippled kakuzu, despite his iron skin. So no, despite what you think, FRS is too fast for iron sand and sasori, and will destroy him.

SM Naruto wins GG

dont think so, yes FRS is a very fast attack but sasori can easily keep up with naruto, i mean what speed feats has SM naruto shown?

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:17 AM
thats why naruto can make 2.....

theres almost unlimited ironsand

Ookami-san
04-11-2010, 07:21 AM
bah, naruto charges one up, throws it at sasori, charges up another and throws that behind the first one, sasori blocks the firstwith iron sand, doesnt see the second one, then dies.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:23 AM
bah, naruto charges one up, throws it at sasori, charges up another and throws that behind the first one, sasori blocks the firstwith iron sand, doesnt see the second one, then dies.

he cant make them that quickly and anyway a huge ironsand defence can defend them both and bttw even though FRS destroys at cellualr level how can it destroy sand? :S

Tourune
04-11-2010, 07:25 AM
naruto starts in SM and has no summons, or jinchuriki transformations

who wins?

i think sasori takes this, because his speed while using puppets are so fast and became blurry to sakura and chiyo. sasori can also use ironsand and the 100 puppet technique which will be too much for naruto to handle without summons and the poison will also kill him.
Wah
Naruto vs. Huriko - naruto clone smashes huriko + dodges the needles by using clones as sheilds.
Naruto vs. 3rd Kazekage - Naruto uses frog kata to punch + dodge the iron sand
Naruto vs. Sasori True Form - Raseshurican + Double Rasengan + 1,000,000 Clones + Great Ball Rasengan + Speed vs. 100 pupets = Naruto Wins

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 07:30 AM
dont think so, yes FRS is a very fast attack but sasori can easily keep up with naruto, i mean what speed feats has SM naruto shown?

We already went over this in another thread, no matter how many times you bring up the SM Naruto vs Sasori debate SM Naruto will win. Naruto was able to keep pace with pain, specifically deva, who is one of the fastest characters in the series. As for FRS for you to say that sasori could keep up with it without even giving any feats is pretty poor. Sasori doesn't exactly excel in the speed feats department, yes he is fast, but has not shown feats anywhere close enough to dodge FRS.

Dont forget that FRS can expand in size greatly. Naruto throws it at sasori and even if sasori dodges it (which wouldnt happen, as i explained above) the FRS expands and consumes Sasori, killing him.

ANd naruto could blitz as well, sasori's only real chance of doing anything is with iron sand, whcih by the time he brings out the 3rd kazekage scroll, summons it, has the 3rd release the sand, and then to to attack with it naruto will already have slaughtered him with any number of moves.

SM Naruto>Sasori

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Wah
Naruto vs. Huriko - naruto clone smashes huriko + dodges the needles by using clones as sheilds.
Naruto vs. Sasori True Form - Raseshurican + Double Rasengan + 1,000,000 Clones + Great Ball Rasengan + Speed vs. 100 pupets = Naruto Wins

possibly, but sasori has the flamthrowers which will beat the FRS because of the elements

Ookami-san
04-11-2010, 07:35 AM
he cant make them that quickly and anyway a huge ironsand defence can defend them both and bttw even though FRS destroys at cellualr level how can it destroy sand? :S

have you seen the fight with naruto vs. pain? you remember the attack where there was a rasen shuriken hidden in the shadow of another? thats how naruto would get sasori, and everything has a cellular level, even sand, so the rasenshuriken just grinds away at it and then its over! abd with the nature affnities, the iron sand uses a magnetic field, thus, lightning. and in the elemental chart for naruto, wind beats lightning so neh :P

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:36 AM
We already went over this in another thread, no matter how many times you bring up the SM Naruto vs Sasori debate SM Naruto will win. Naruto was able to keep pace with pain, specifically deva, who is one of the fastest characters in the series. As for FRS for you to say that sasori could keep up with it without even giving any feats is pretty poor. Sasori doesn't exactly excel in the speed feats department, yes he is fast, but has not shown feats anywhere close enough to dodge FRS.

Dont forget that FRS can expand in size greatly. Naruto throws it at sasori and even if sasori dodges it (which wouldnt happen, as i explained above) the FRS expands and consumes Sasori, killing him.

ANd naruto could blitz as well, sasori's only real chance of doing anything is with iron sand, whcih by the time he brings out the 3rd kazekage scroll, summons it, has the 3rd release the sand, and then to to attack with it naruto will already have slaughtered him with any number of moves.

SM Naruto>Sasori

the flamthrower will beat it because fire>wind do FRS wont work and they are about equal in speed and naruto was only able to keep up woth deva is because of the kyuubi apart from that deva was all over him, only at the end did naruto kill him because he was right in front of him and deva just used his shinra tensai

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:37 AM
have you seen the fight with naruto vs. pain? you remember the attack where there was a rasen shuriken hidden in the shadow of another? thats how naruto would get sasori, and everything has a cellular level, even sand, so the rasenshuriken just grinds away at it and then its over! abd with the nature affnities, the iron sand uses a magnetic field, thus, lightning. and in the elemental chart for naruto, wind beats lightning so neh :P

doesnt beat fire though and sasori has flamethorwers...

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 07:41 AM
the flamthrower will beat it because fire>wind do FRS wont work and they are about equal in speed and naruto was only able to keep up woth deva is because of the kyuubi apart from that deva was all over him, only at the end did naruto kill him because he was right in front of him and deva just used his shinra tensai

Chapter 433. Read it. If thats not keeping up with someone than i dont know what is, so yes, SM naruto kept up with deva.

To think that sasori's little flamethrower gun is just as fast as FRS is rediculous. By the time that sasori realizes the FRS is airborne and activates his flamethrowers thats game over, FRS to the heart. SM naruto wins

prasanth
04-11-2010, 07:46 AM
Chapter 433. Read it. If thats not keeping up with someone than i dont know what is, so yes, SM naruto kept up with deva.

To think that sasori's little flamethrower gun is just as fast as FRS is rediculous. By the time that sasori realizes the FRS is airborne and activates his flamethrowers thats game over, FRS to the heart. SM naruto wins

first, how is that keeping up, he was just waiting for deva to come to him?
and sasori isnt that slow to just turn on his flamethrowers, nobody is that slow... so we have established that naruto's FRS wont' work and thats his best attaack, hes got nothing now apart from his taijustu and sasori still has all his puppets? face it sasori is superior

sasori is the greatest sand village ninja of all time, and naruto cant even beat gaara properly let alone sasori

Yori
04-11-2010, 08:30 AM
first, how is that keeping up, he was just waiting for deva to come to him?
and sasori isnt that slow to just turn on his flamethrowers, nobody is that slow... so we have established that naruto's FRS wont' work and thats his best attaack, hes got nothing now apart from his taijustu and sasori still has all his puppets? face it sasori is superior

sasori is the greatest sand village ninja of all time, and naruto cant even beat gaara properly let alone sasori

Flamethrower is not fast enough to get Naruto in SM point blank. Naruto could just keep dodging until Sasori runs out, or he could speed blitz Sasori while he is using his flame thrower.

Nothing but Taijutsu left? Um BOSS SUMMONS. As a matter of fact if Naruto uses straight boss summons alone that would do Sasori in. Naruto SM is superior in speed and strength. FRS is an insta kill, dude face it Naruto SM stomps.

And Naruto wouldn't defeat gaara? So wrong

SageoftheSixPaths
04-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Naruto blitzes Sasori, punches Iron Sand out of the way, and uses FRS to dematerialize his heart. GG.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Flamethrower is not fast enough to get Naruto in SM point blank. Naruto could just keep dodging until Sasori runs out, or he could speed blitz Sasori while he is using his flame thrower.

Nothing but Taijutsu left? Um BOSS SUMMONS. As a matter of fact if Naruto uses straight boss summons alone that would do Sasori in. Naruto SM is superior in speed and strength. FRS is an insta kill, dude face it Naruto SM stomps.

And Naruto wouldn't defeat gaara? So wrong

first i said no summons, 2nd i said flamethrower be used to get rid of the FRS as fire>wind and gaara can beat SM naruto he can just do a sand tsunami and narutos dead

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Naruto blitzes Sasori, punches Iron Sand out of the way, and uses FRS to dematerialize his heart. GG.

naruto SM is about the same speed as sasori and flamethrower.FRS because fire>wind and ironsand spam will overwhelm him

Konoha'sGreenThunder
04-11-2010, 08:57 AM
first i said no summons, 2nd i said flamethrower be used to get rid of the FRS as wind>fire and gaara can beat SM naruto he can just do a sand tsunami and narutos dead

You meant fire>wind, actually.

Either way, I doubt Sasori's flamethrower would stop a FRS. If it can, Sasori runs out fairly quickly; Naruto easily dodges until that point.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 08:59 AM
You meant fire>wind, actually.

Either way, I doubt Sasori's flamethrower would stop a FRS. If it can, Sasori runs out fairly quickly; Naruto easily dodges until that point.

yh sorry, and his flamthrower will stop FRS, and without it i dont see him beating sasori because his 100 puppets all coming at him with poison gas will kill him

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:00 AM
first i said no summons, 2nd i said flamethrower be used to get rid of the FRS as fire>wind and gaara can beat SM naruto he can just do a sand tsunami and narutos dead
No it can't flame thrower isn't an S rank jutsu like FRS is all it would do it make the chakra fiery. Naruto doesn't need anything but a clone and rasengan to kills Sasori in this One giant rasengan and Sasori is screwed

trofet
04-11-2010, 09:00 AM

Wow huge wankery going on. Not to get off-topic I have to say Naruto sm takes this rather easily.. SM clones RS to the heart and Sasori is done for it. Sm Naruto could blitz the Iron sand + puppets.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:02 AM
yh sorry, and his flamthrower will stop FRS, and without it i dont see him beating sasori because his 100 puppets all coming at him with poison gas will kill him
Explain how a stupid flame thrower will stop a dense shuriken of chakra that kills you on the cellurlar level please you know.... THE RULE ONLY APPLIES IF THE JUTSU IS ON THE SAME LEVEL.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Explain how a stupid flame thrower will stop a dense shuriken of chakra that kills you on the cellurlar level please you know.... THE RULE ONLY APPLIES IF THE JUTSU IS ON THE SAME LEVEL.

no it doesnt, and if it is provide proof? and SM doesnt make you alot faster, it only really increases strenght and your jutsus become better.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:07 AM
no it doesnt, and if it is provide proof? and SM doesnt make you alot faster, it only really increases strenght and your jutsus become better.
YES IT DOES Read the manga again look at Jiriyia's speed before sm than after. It's a commonly none fact now your just making wild claims.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:08 AM
Wow huge wankery going on. Not to get off-topic I have to say Naruto sm takes this rather easily.. SM clones RS to the heart and Sasori is done for it. Sm Naruto could blitz the Iron sand + puppets.

yh thats only if he can get to his heart, and he cant really spam when it takes a few seconds to actually get it done and in that time sasori would have killed him with poison and 100 puppets.

and your the one licking naruto's ass, naruto isnt that great, all he does is use the kyuubi's powers when hes losing and plot no jutsu tries to make him seem really good.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Explain how a flame thrower is going to stop an S rank Wind jutsu? Rasengan is A rank and I'm pretty sure the flame throwers are A rank.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:09 AM
YES IT DOES Read the manga again look at Jiriyia's speed before sm than after. It's a commonly none fact now your just making wild claims.

it didnt really make jiraiya alot faster did it, he was still slower than pain, and that means it doesnt really make a big difference to your speed.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Explain how a flame thrower is going to stop an S rank Wind jutsu? Rasengan is A rank and I'm pretty sure the flame throwers are A rank.

because fire>wind thats why yamato even said a wind rasen shuriken wont work against sasuke's fire tech's and his fire tech's are not even amazing they are a maximum of a B rank

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:11 AM
yh thats only if he can get to his heart, and he cant really spam when it takes a few seconds to actually get it done and in that time sasori would have killed him with poison and 100 puppets.

and your the one licking naruto's ass, naruto isnt that great, all he does is use the kyuubi's powers when hes losing and plot no jutsu tries to make him seem really good.
Bull it doesn't take long he made it in 5 seconds. Ummmm in SM he is right up there with Pain in the 10 top Naruto fighters. Now your just spite threading you know you lost the debate everyone is against you.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:12 AM
because fire>wind thats why yamato even said a wind rasen shuriken wont work against sasuke's fire tech's and his fire tech's are not even amazing they are a maximum of a B rank
Ummm Uchiha Fire techs are the strongest ones..... Rasenshuriken wouldn't work because he had to hold it....but when you throw it nothing would happen to the user...

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:14 AM
Ummm Uchiha Fire techs are the strongest ones..... Rasenshuriken wouldn't work because he had to hold it....but when you throw it nothing would happen to the user...

nothing will happen to the user but if a flmaethrower and a RS met in the air the flmaethorwer will dispel it...

jesus some people dont know anything...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:17 AM
nothing will happen to the user but if a flmaethrower and a RS met in the air the flmaethorwer will dispel it...

jesus some people dont know anything...
LOL your backing this up when you just said EARTH>>>>LIGHTINING Hypocrite.

So by your logic Sasuke's first fireball jutsu>>>>>>>>>>FRS Cause its fire?

He doesn't need FRS anyways you have failed to proof how Sasori can keep up with Naruto.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:24 AM
LOL your backing this up when you just said EARTH>>>>LIGHTINING Hypocrite.

So by your logic Sasuke's first fireball jutsu>>>>>>>>>>FRS Cause its fire?

He doesn't need FRS anyways you have failed to proof how Sasori can keep up with Naruto.

yes, because thats the way the element circle works, and sasori can keep up with naruto because he can manipulate puppets at the same speed as naruto, although naruto wil destroy most of the puppets i dont see him destroying all 100 and if sasori uses iron sand effectively like chapter 270 page 11-12 i dont see naruto escaping from that, he cant possibly dodge that

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:26 AM
yes, because thats the way the element circle works, and sasori can keep up with naruto because he can manipulate puppets at the same speed as naruto, although naruto wil destroy most of the puppets i dont see him destroying all 100 and if sasori uses iron sand effectively like chapter 270 page 11-12 i dont see naruto escaping from that, he cant possibly dodge that
Sasori doesn't have supersonic reaction timing he had some trouble with Chiyo and Sakura.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:30 AM
Sasori doesn't have supersonic reaction timing he had some trouble with Chiyo and Sakura.

that was a plot no jutsu, and his actual speed may be quite slow, but the speed he manipulates his puppets are supersonic, so fast they look blurry i mean that is extremely fast and whn the ironsand has poison in it as well if naruto gets touched by it he dies...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 09:39 AM
that was a plot no jutsu, and his actual speed may be quite slow, but the speed he manipulates his puppets are supersonic, so fast they look blurry i mean that is extremely fast and whn the ironsand has poinon in it as well if naruto gets touched by it he dies...
God, fine I'll play it you way THE ONLY WAI NARUTO CAN"T USE KAMEAMEHA IS BECAUSE OF PnJ. I'm done with your wankery Naruto is way faster than Sasori your trying to tell me Deva Pain=Sasori in reaction speed bull crap.. Naruto doesn't need and FRS he can easily speedblitz the hell out of Sasori and use Frog Katas to kill anything that comes at him Sakura smashed puppets like nothing and your trying to say Naruto won't take some advice and stop while your miles behind.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:42 AM
God, fine I'll play it you way THE ONLY WAI NARUTO CAN"T USE KAMEAMEHA IS BECAUSE OF PnJ. I'm done with your wankery Naruto is way faster than Sasori your trying to tell me Deva Pain=Sasori in reaction speed bull crap.. Naruto doesn't need and FRS he can easily speedblitz the hell out of Sasori and use Frog Katas to kill anything that comes at him Sakura smashed puppets like nothing and your trying to say Naruto won't take some advice and stop while your miles behind.

read manga 270 page 11-12 he cant dodge that attack

prasanth
04-11-2010, 09:43 AM

and btw naruto isnt even that fast he doesnt have any speed feats at all, even in the fight against pain he didnt keep up with deva he just waited for deva to come to him at first and then he just went fox mode.

if you have sense you wouldnt reply to this and you know that sasori will win...

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 09:58 AM
I think Sage Naruto would win because he could run throw Sasori's kunais and pick up using Sage Jutsu and throw him to a wall. Then when Sasori is on the ground, Naruto can use Rasengan to destroy Sasori to pieces.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I think Sage Naruto would win because he could run throw Sasori's kunais and pick up using Sage Jutsu and throw him to a wall. Then when Sasori is on the ground, Naruto can use Rasengan to destroy Sasori to pieces.

read manga 270 page 11-12 and tell me how sage naruto will survive that?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 10:06 AM

Don't read the Manga I just know this off the back of my head by looking at Shippuden Episode 155.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 10:07 AM
and btw naruto isnt even that fast he doesnt have any speed feats at all, even in the fight against pain he didnt keep up with deva he just waited for deva to come to him at first and then he just went fox mode.

if you have sense you wouldnt reply to this and you know that sasori will win...
Ok 1 thing explain how he can get flame throwers out before FRS gets to him THE CRAP BLITZED PAIN!.

Even in base Naruto was able to keep up with Deva's Taijutsu.

In Sage mod he was able to react to Deva's attack with Deva's speed when Deva was about a meter away from him And then made Deva block a kick Which blew him back meters. No feats my butt go read the fight your just a plain bad debater case closed I have nothing left to say to someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Rofl Lmao Naruto would have already gott to Sasori and smashed the puppet. Please do people a favor and stop making them stupider.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:11 AM
Don't read the Manga I just know this off the back of my head by looking at Shippuden Episode 155.

seriously noone can survive that attack...

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:12 AM
Ok 1 thing explain how he can get flame throwers out before FRS gets to him THE CRAP BLITZED PAIN!.

Even in base Naruto was able to keep up with Deva's Taijutsu.

In Sage mod he was able to react to Deva's attack with Deva's speed when Deva was about a meter away from him And then made Deva block a kick Which blew him back meters. No feats my butt go read the fight your just a plain bad debater case closed I have nothing left to say to someone who doesn't have a clue what they are talking about.

not really a feat when he waits for pain to come to him and then kicks him, thats just a load of BS and sasori's ironsand spear technique with poison will kill him, SM naruto cannot beat any akatuski members...

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 10:14 AM
seriously noone can survive that attack...

What I meant was Sage Naruto could dodge all of Sasori's Kunais and hit the Rasengan or just throw him to a wall using full strength then hit the Wind Style:Rasengan.

e710
04-11-2010, 10:15 AM

Tell me how Sasori will survive this alone not to mention the one in SM.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Rofl Lmao Naruto would have already gott to Sasori and smashed the puppet. Please do people a favor and stop making them stupider.

LOL, i dont think naruto can run all the way up to sasori before his ironsand spear technique just trounces him and then poisons him so he WILL DIE! the only fast attack naruto has is his FRS, taijutsu is pointless in this battle and neither of them use gen. SASORI WINS THIS FIGHT WITH DIFFICULTY

furthermore data book stats show sasori to be the second hight akatsuki memebr after Itachi so he wins...

e710
04-11-2010, 10:17 AM
not really a feat when he waits for pain to come to him and then kicks him, thats just a load of BS and sasori's ironsand spear technique with poison will kill him, SM naruto cannot beat any akatuski members...

SM Naruto can beat every Akatuski member except for Pain and maybe Kisame in a fair fight and without Kyuubi powers.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:17 AM
Tell me how Sasori will survive this alone not to mention the one in SM. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=916nA9Q6r78&feature=related

the flamethorwer can stop it because fire>wind, so FRS wont work in this battle

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:19 AM
SM Naruto can beat every Akatuski member except for Pain and maybe Kisame in a fair fight and without Kyuubi powers.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA no

he cant beat Itachi, deidara will bomb the hell outta him, kakuzu can spam with elements, hidan doesnt die, maybe he can beat konan

e710
04-11-2010, 10:19 AM
LOL, i dont think naruto can run all the way up to sasori before his ironsand spear technique just trounces him and then poisons him so he WILL DIE! the only fast attack naruto has is his FRS, taijutsu is pointless in this battle and neither of them use gen. SASORI WINS THIS FIGHT WITH DIFFICULTY

furthermore data book stats show sasori to be the second hight akatsuki memebr after Itachi so he wins...

Fuc* the data books theres no way Sasori is killing Kisame or possibly Dedaria.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Fuc* the data books theres no way Sasori is killing Kisame or possibly Dedaria.

ok maybe i agree with kisame but deidara admitted sasori is the stronger of the 2 so sasori can beat deidara

e710
04-11-2010, 10:20 AM

he cant beat Itachi, deidara will bombm the hell outta him, kakuzu can spam with elements, hidan doesnt die, maybe he can beat konan

FRS fuc*s them all dumb ass.

Why must I always get Interacted right before my old Infraction is about to expire.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:21 AM
FRS fuc*s them all dumb ass.

he cant really get deidara when hes flying around, he can't get itachi with susanoo, kakuzu can use fire elemnt to beat wind, hidan doesnt die

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 10:23 AM

he cant beat Itachi, deidara will bombm the hell outta him, kakuzu can spam with elements, hidan doesnt die, maybe he can beat konan

You crazy he could beat Itachi if not Itachi still won't be able to defeat Sage Naruto. Deidara moves too slow for Sage Naruto, don't need to say anything about Kakuzu, Hidan can't die, but still can be defeated by Sage Naruto, and I don't know really about Konan. But Pain yes.

e710
04-11-2010, 10:25 AM
he cant really get deidara when hes flying around, he can itachi with susanoo, kakuzu can use fire elemnt to beat wind, hidan doesnt die

FRS is WAYYYYYY faster then deidara's birds. Itachi will give out from exhaustion. Kakuzu gets screwed by FRS before his element come out or toad summons kill him. Ok yes hidan can't die but FRS might liquefy him.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:26 AM
You crazy he could beat Itachi if not Itachi still won't be able to defeat Sage Naruto. Deidara moves too slow for Sage Naruto, don't need to say anything about Kakuzu, Hidan can't die, but still can be defeated by Sage Naruto, and I don't know really about Konan. But Pain yes.

are u retarded? your saying itachi cant beat naruto, theres ALOT of wankery going on here, "dont need to say anything about kakuzu" how can he beat the fire element then? hidan cant die, but he can be beaten? NO M8, and deidara is arguable but he will still win because his c4 will destroy the FRS

prasanth
04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
FRS is WAYYYYYY faster then deidara's birds. Itachi will give out from exhaustion. Kakuzu gets screwed by FRS before his element come out or toad summons kill him. Ok yes hidan can't die but FRS might liquefy him.

i said no summons, kakuzu alread stopped naruto before and only got hit in the back when he wasnt looking and what if he starts with all elements out of him already? and sorry to say but Itachi will destroy SM naruto, no point even arguing that, and if u disagree with that i think there is alot of wankery going on here.

e710
04-11-2010, 10:32 AM
i said no summons, kakuzu alread stopped naruto before and only got hit in the back when he wasnt looking and what if he starts with all elements out of him already? and sorry to say but Itachi will destroy SM naruto, no point even arguing that, and if u disagree with that i think there is alot of wankery going on here.

OK FRS still hits Dedira. Naruto sticks with giant or massive rasengan and takes care of Kakuzu and his hearts. Itachi does't have the chakra to keep Susano' for long and Naruto already knows about Itachi's genjustu and wouldn't look at him and if you say Itachi doesn't need susano' the he gets screwed by FRS or Massive rasengan.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 10:33 AM
are u retarded? your saying itachi cant beat naruto, theres ALOT of wankery going on here, "dont need to say anything about kakuzu" how can he beat the fire element then? hidan cant die, but he can be beaten? NO M8, and deidara is arguable but he will still win because his c4 will destroy the FRS

Sasuke defeated Itachi using full power while Itachi used only 50% of his power. But Sage Naruto is 100x times stronger than Sasuke at full power. Forget about the lame Kakuzu and Deidara. They have nothing on Sage Naruto. Sage Naruto can actually go head to head with Itachi at his full power. Just look at Shippuden Episode 155 and you will see waht I'm talking about. PM if you want to know the website.

Kuromaki
04-11-2010, 10:54 AM
What's this? SM Naruto could blitz Sasori's puppets and destroy him with FRS.
lol databooks, do you know how unreliable those are?

he cant beat Itachi, deidara will bomb the hell outta him, kakuzu can spam with elements, hidan doesnt die, maybe he can beat konan
Itachi is a possibility at full health but Deidara is not, when he needs prep for his best moves and FRS takes him down fairly quickly.

SM Naruto dodges Kakuzu's attacks and uses FRS to destroy his hearts, and Boss Summons would give him an advantage too.
he cant really get deidara when hes flying around, he can't get itachi with susanoo, kakuzu can use fire elemnt to beat wind, hidan doesnt die
FRS>Deidara's bird.

Itachi's Susano'o could be dodged with SM Naruto's speed I reckon. Same thing with Kakuzu fire element

So what if Hidan is immortal, FRS still liquifies him and renders him unable to fight.
Do you know how C4 works?

original uchiha
04-11-2010, 10:57 AM
Wah
i agree with that

Kuromaki
04-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Oh and does Sasori start in Hiruko? If so he's already at a disadvantage
Wah
Naruto can't make that many clones, but otherwise I agree.

Lady Tsunade
04-11-2010, 11:08 AM
Naruto stomps hard. He Speedblitzes and crushes Hiruko puppet and Sasori puppet with a Giant Rasengan. In Sage Mode, Naruto wins easily

prasanth
04-11-2010, 11:46 AM
this thread has turned inot a SM naruto wankery thread, and i refuse to comment on such madness

Daybreak
04-11-2010, 11:56 AM
this thread has turned inot a SM naruto wankery thread, and i refuse to comment on such madness

No, its not wankery if its true, you have yet to disprove anything people have said about SM naruto using feats. You keep saying "HE CANT DO THAT!" or "SM naruto is not that fast!!" You have yet to give a valid reason as to how sasori wins, or have yet to counter any points that have been brought up about SM naruto. Sorry if this post seems a little pointed, but you accuse everyone here of wankery when they clearly arn't, not only that, but this is now the third or forth thread where you have disagreed with people without countering their points.

Naruto is SM is faster than sasori is, faster than sasori's iron sand is, and sasori is not fast enough to dodge FRS. Sasori loses this fight. All day everyday.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 01:18 PM

You the one who made this thread.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 01:21 PM
No, its not wankery if its true, you have yet to disprove anything people have said about SM naruto using feats. You keep saying "HE CANT DO THAT!" or "SM naruto is not that fast!!" You have yet to give a valid reason as to how sasori wins, or have yet to counter any points that have been brought up about SM naruto. Sorry if this post seems a little pointed, but you accuse everyone here of wankery when they clearly arn't, not only that, but this is now the third or forth thread where you have disagreed with people without countering their points.

Naruto is SM is faster than sasori is, faster than sasori's iron sand is, and sasori is not fast enough to dodge FRS. Sasori loses this fight. All day everyday.

go to manga 270 page 11-12 SM naruto cannot possibly dodge that attack, therefore he dies

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 01:25 PM
go to manga 270 page 11-12 SM naruto cannot possibly dodge that attack, therefore he dies

Sage Naruto has speed like SuperSonic. He can dodge it just trust me don't listen to what anybody says.

Shikamaru Nara
04-11-2010, 01:28 PM
Sage Naruto has speed like SuperSonic. He can dodge it just trust me don't listen to what anybody says.

What? Supersonic? Try again.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 01:34 PM

1111111? Darn. 1111112, DARN, 1111113 DARN!!!

Shadow.

Nābris
04-11-2010, 01:47 PM
OBD calculated SM Naruto to be at least supersonic. Not like the character 'Super Sonic' (he's at the very most FTL), but faster than sound.

Sasori's Iron Sand is arguable Supersonic, while his base speed and heart transfer are relatively subsonic/sonic.

Naruto theoretically could dodge Iron Sand, and we can assume that FRS could possibly rip through Iron Sand (after seeing what it did to one of Pein's bodies).

At the same time, every weapon Sasori has is soaked in poison, and his stamina definitely surpasses Naruto's. Furthermore, Sasori has better ranged attacks. Naruto has FRS, but that would run his chakra dry quickly. Without boss toad summons, this really depends on who hits who first.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 03:08 PM
OBD calculated SM Naruto to be at least supersonic. Not like the character 'Super Sonic' (he's at the very most FTL), but faster than sound.

Sasori's Iron Sand is arguable Supersonic, while his base speed and heart transfer are relatively subsonic/sonic.

Naruto theoretically could dodge Iron Sand, and we can assume that FRS could possibly rip through Iron Sand (after seeing what it did to one of Pein's bodies).

At the same time, every weapon Sasori has is soaked in poison, and his stamina definitely surpasses Naruto's. Furthermore, Sasori has better ranged attacks. Naruto has FRS, but that would run his chakra dry quickly. Without boss toad summons, this really depends on who hits who first.
Small problem Sasori has to react to Naruto's movement first which hhe doesn't have Supersonic reaction speed..so Naruto can blitz.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Small problem Sasori has to react to Naruto's movement first which hhe doesn't have Supersonic reaction speed..so Naruto can blitz.

Yeah with all that problem Sage Naruto could Speedblitz then destroy Sasori to bits.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM

lol, its obvz u fancy naruto soo much lol

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Yeah with all that problem Sage Naruto could Speedblitz then destroy Sasori to bits.

NAruto doesn't blitz, ever. ....so much discussion for this fight if Naruto is in SM he can rofl own every puppet in punch n when Sasori uses iron sand Naruto can lore it away from him then throw a smoke bomb through the smoke throw a rasen shuriken that's a clone then another real one after, sasori destroys the first, the clone poors away, throw that smoke another one comes Naruto enlargers it n slices Sasori in half and kills him from abovewith rasengan to the heart...or Sasori dodges the clone rasen shuriken, it transforms bac into a naruto clone, the clone grabs sasori n the real rasen shuriken slices em both n naruto come frm above n uses rasengan on sasoris heart. Naruto takes this one...

prasanth
04-11-2010, 04:50 PM

how can he when they are the same speed?

prasanth
04-11-2010, 04:56 PM
NAruto doesn't blitz, ever. ....so much discussion for this fight if Naruto is in SM he can rofl own every puppet in punch n when Sasori uses iron sand Naruto can lore it away from him then throw a smoke bomb through the smoke throw a rasen shuriken that's a clone then another real one after, sasori destroys the first, the clone poors away, throw that smoke another one comes Naruto enlargers it n slices Sasori in half and kills him from abovewith rasengan to the heart...or Sasori dodges the clone rasen shuriken, it transforms bac into a naruto clone, the clone grabs sasori n the real rasen shuriken slices em both n naruto come frm above n uses rasengan on sasoris heart. Naruto takes this one...

only agree that naruto CANNOT blitz. and all his puppets have poison, even in his ironsand there is poison so sasori does the same attack as in manga 270 page11-12 SM naruto dies, and flamethrower beats FRS because fire>wind

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 05:36 PM
SM Naruto is Supersonic, how does he not speed blitz?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-11-2010, 05:39 PM
SM Naruto is Supersonic, how does he not speed blitz?
He can. The only thing Sasori has that's supersonic is Iron Sand, and that can be easily knocked aside.

Miles Edgeworth
04-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Naruto stomps hard.

Not only can Naruto blitz Sasori, considering Chiyo and Sakura weren't getting blitzed and Naruto is MUCH faster, but FRS would annihilate the heart in one go.

Heck Naruto can simply Rasengan the heart. He one shotted Asura, who is faster and more durable than Sasori.

The only Iron Sand that will even come close to Naruto's speed is needles, too bad Naruto can still dodge them. Considering Sakura overpowered Iron Sand blocks with her fists, Naruto can do much more.

I don't see how this is even a contest, Sasori gets owned.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-11-2010, 05:51 PM
If sasori starts with Hiroku then im not sure. The reason Sakura and Chiyo won is cuz Chiyo knew all the tricks from Sasori or 90% of them Naruto has no knowledge about Sasori. Unless he get closs and use Rasenshuriken.

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 05:55 PM
If sasori starts with Hiroku then im not sure. The reason Sakura and Chiyo won is cuz Chiyo knew all the tricks from Sasori or 90% of them Naruto has no knowledge about Sasori. Unless he get closs and use Rasenshuriken.
No, Chiyo and Sakura won due to PNJ. Chiyo knew nothing about Sasori.

Naruto is Supersonic.

Naruto knocks Iron Sand aside.

GG Sasori.

Miles Edgeworth
04-11-2010, 05:57 PM

Knew all his tricks? Not really.

The only thing she knew about was Hiruko, and even then it was limited because he modified the puppet since seeing Chiyo.

Now Chiyo's knowledge of puppet mechanisms was a major factor in Sasori not slaughtering them in two seconds, but she didn't have all the knowledge on him.

Knowledge of Sasori's techniques is unnecessary if none of them can kill Naruto anyway.

There's no way Sasori counters FRS. FRS can easily expand to hit the heart. Lol at people who say Iron Sand can block FRS, reminds me of when otacon said Gaara's sand could tank it.

prasanth
04-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Knew all his tricks? Not really.

The only thing she knew about was Hiruko, and even then it was limited because he modified the puppet since seeing Chiyo.

Now Chiyo's knowledge of puppet mechanisms was a major factor in Sasori not slaughtering them in two seconds, but she didn't have all the knowledge on him.

Knowledge of Sasori's techniques is unnecessary if none of them can kill Naruto anyway.

There's no way Sasori counters FRS. FRS can easily expand to hit the heart. Lol at people who say Iron Sand can block FRS, reminds me of when otacon said Gaara's sand could tank it.

the sand negates the effect of it, jheez ur not a smart one are you lol

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 06:26 PM
You know your talking to the top debater on this forum, right?

You say this while your grammar and punctuation is atrocious.

Nābris
04-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Yet, you are not being too clear.

Iron Sand negates what, and how?

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 06:34 PM
FRS as huge range.

No offense to you dude but you are the same guy who made a thread and got mocked for it heavily in Konoha Colosseum.

So you shouldn't say such things.

quinnzy
04-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I say naruto wins because he has the rasenshuriken and he could make his shadow clones to use the original rasengan... so i say sasori is dead...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-11-2010, 06:48 PM
lol, its obvz u fancy naruto soo much lol
Yeah thats why everyone is disagreeing with you and agreeing with me...And yes I do like Naruto does that mean I'm wanking him? No.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-11-2010, 06:48 PM
only agree that naruto CANNOT blitz. and all his puppets have poison, even in his ironsand there is poison so sasori does the same attack as in manga 270 page11-12 SM naruto dies, and flamethrower beats FRS because fire>wind

Only his sand has poison, Naruto dodges it longs enough to bring it far enough away to throw rasen shuriken at sasori and have his sand not have enough time to get bad n block it, also wind strengths fire n a little flame thrower won't be able to push rasen shuriken the opposite way, not at all, it'll just cuut right through the fire, catching some of it, n makin it firey, even stronger, or it will destroy the clone one n through the fire the other rasen shuriken will take sasori by suprise n cuts him in half, them, again, naruto takes him by suprise from above, n rasengans sasori in the heart...sasori looses, kakuzu>>> sasori, naruto>>>kakuzu, SMnaruto>>>>>>> naruto

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Only his sand has poison, Naruto dodges it longs enough to bring it far enough away to throw rasen shuriken at sasori and have his sand not have enough time to get bad n block it, also wind strengths fire n a little flame thrower won't be able to push rasen shuriken the opposite way, not at all, it'll just cuut right through the fire, catching some of it, n makin it firey, even stronger, or it will destroy the clone one n through the fire the other rasen shuriken will take sasori by suprise n cuts him in half, them, again, naruto takes him by suprise from above, n rasengans sasori in the heart...sasori looses, kakuzu<<< sasori, naruto>>>kakuzu, SMnaruto>>>>>>> naruto
Fixed

Nābris
04-11-2010, 06:55 PM
Fixed
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

To stay on topic: if it is certain that Iron Sand will not be a problem for FRS, then Sasori is pretty much done for. He would need the poison and long range to slow down a faster opponent; without that, SM Naruto really would overwhelm.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Haha not really, kakuzus wind n fire heart roflpwn all of sasoris puppets stomp his flamethrower n render his water jets useless, iron sand can't poison hearts, there covered by super thick layers or threads, n Kakuzu can harden his body n not be poisoned, allhis puppets are gone, iron sand doesn't poison, flamethrower n water jets are useless kakuzu has all his hearts n he is faster then sasori, sasori has hiruko, hmmm roflstomp? Ya....

Nābris
04-11-2010, 07:01 PM
Haha not really, kakuzus wind n fire heart roflpwn all of sasoris puppets stomp his flamethrower n render his water jets useless, iron sand can't poison hearts, there covered by super thick layers or threads, n Kakuzu can harden his body n not be poisoned, allhis puppets are gone, iron sand doesn't poison, flamethrower n water jets are useless kakuzu has all his hearts n he is faster then sasori, sasori has hiruko, hmmm roflstomp? Ya....
Old thread is old, but here ya go (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26342)

/off topic

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Kakuzu actually has good counters to Saspro due to huge spammers.

So Kazekage Sasori is actually better for Kakuzu.

Anyway Iron Sand cannot block FRS its too small. However it won't be easy for SM Naruto although Sasori is at a disadvantage because of Poison.

i think sasori takes this, because his speed while using puppets are so fast and became blurry to sakura and chiyo. .

First of all Chiyo was fine seeing the puppets. It was Sakura who thought it was blurry.

Second. Sakura isn't a character noted for speed in Naruto manga so her releative reaction to speed is different.

Third Base Naruto speed has improved.

Fourth it corresponds to his SM stats as well and vice versa.

Sakura is not even a high tier speedster so how can you use that as basis Naruto can't react even in base or SM?

Speed is mainly relative to the opponent. Fundemental thing you cannot forget.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Old thread is old, but here ya go (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26342)

/off topic

No sasoris flamethrower n water jets can't stop crap, iron skin protects from iron sand fire wind mix owns puppets, kakuzus fasterthan sasori....I disagree with that thread, n no one really explains well, they just like sasori more so they really weaken kakuzus abilities...yes this is off topic n so this is my last post in this topic...

Blind Uchiha
04-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Flamethrower is filler and has no chance of hitting FRS. Since we don't debate using filler feats, FRS has nothing that can stop it.

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Flamethrower isn't filler.

The water jets were.

Miles Edgeworth
04-11-2010, 07:48 PM

Okay then genius, explain how the sand "negates" FRS. Far as I'm concerned, the sand that Sakura was able to overpower has nothing on FRS.

Now give me a good explanation or your point is null.

It proves that you fail at debating when all you can do is insult people who you know have proven you wrong.

Real debaters admit when they're wrong, but I suppose calling you a "real debater" wouldn't be very accurate, now would it?

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 07:51 PM
It proves that you fail at debating when all you can do is insult people who you know have proven you wrong.

Real debaters admit when they're wrong, but I suppose calling you a "real debater" wouldn't be very accurate, now would it?

Irony at its finest for Prasanth when he made similar mistakes himself.

No offense to you dude but you are the same guy who made a thread and got mocked for it heavily in Konoha Colosseum.

So you shouldn't say such things.

prasanth
04-12-2010, 08:30 AM
He can. The only thing Sasori has that's supersonic is Iron Sand, and that can be easily knocked aside.

it can only be knocked if it a large piece of ironsand, look at manga 270 11-12 and you cant didge that or knock it aside...

prasanth
04-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Yet, you are not being too clear.

Iron Sand negates what, and how?

the FRS, beacuse i dont think it can rip through sand? even if it did it wont hurt sasori

prasanth
04-12-2010, 08:34 AM
http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

To stay on topic: if it is certain that Iron Sand will not be a problem for FRS, then Sasori is pretty much done for. He would need the poison and long range to slow down a faster opponent; without that, SM Naruto really would overwhelm.

even if ironsand can's stop the FRS im pretty sire the flamethrowers will because fire>wind

prasanth
04-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Okay then genius, explain how the sand "negates" FRS. Far as I'm concerned, the sand that Sakura was able to overpower has nothing on FRS.

Now give me a good explanation or your point is null.

well when i said negate i meant that it will just get in the way and stop it from coming further, sakura was only able to overpower it and still live because she used her cure for it when she got poisoned

and im not saying your not a real debater but sometimes real debaters still get things wrong and they dont know it.

prasanth
04-12-2010, 08:38 AM
No sasoris flamethrower n water jets can't stop crap, iron skin protects from iron sand fire wind mix owns puppets, kakuzus fasterthan sasori....I disagree with that thread, n no one really explains well, they just like sasori more so they really weaken kakuzus abilities...yes this is off topic n so this is my last post in this topic...

yes i agree, sasori is poorly matched with kakuzu, and none of his techs will work on kakuzu anyway...

Eon
04-12-2010, 09:12 AM
In my opinion with the FRS naruto could get an opening it's not like iron sand would not crack or something nad that could give naruto chance

prasanth
04-12-2010, 10:01 AM
In my opinion with the FRS naruto could get an opening it's not like iron sand would not crack or something nad that could give naruto chance

yes its possible, but enough ironsand will stop it

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 10:50 AM
yes its possible, but enough ironsand will stop it

Yeah it's possible.

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 01:32 PM
the FRS, beacuse i dont think it can rip through sand? even if it did it wont hurt sasori
FRS is a top tier attack as well as top tier when it comes to speed of an attack as well.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 03:06 PM
well when i said negate i meant that it will just get in the way and stop it from coming further, sakura was only able to overpower it and still live because she used her cure for it when she got poisoned

and im not saying your not a real debater but sometimes real debaters still get things wrong and they dont know it.

Exactly, you just said it yourself, sakur could stop it, and she sucks. If she could naruto could in sage mode, he's nearly as strong, n an ultimate rasengan pwns sakura in any aspect. So he wouldn't even need frs to break the iron sand. Kittan is right still, everyone but you is. FRS cuts, it cut. Giant boulde in half in his fight with Deva. It can easily cut some sand. And sasoris doesn't have a massive amount of sand, so FRS easily cuts through it and
Cuts through sasori as well. If Sakuras big bold strengh can stop it FRS's extremly power, refined, compressed, precise strength will cut through with ease. Your just being illogical with no real thought out hard facts. You have no idea how storng the sand is or how much sasori has. And you don't even know the difference between sakuras strength and FRS's strength. You needs learn power and strength differs depending on how's it used, you gotta look farther indepth about things not just illogicaly compare them and call other people stupid (indirectly) and such if think logicaly and disagree with you .

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Exactly, you just said it yourself, sakur could stop it, and she sucks. If she could naruto could in sage mode, he's nearly as strong, n an ultimate rasengan pwns sakura in any aspect. So he wouldn't even need frs to break the iron sand. Kittan is right still, everyone but you is. FRS cuts, it cut. Giant boulde in half in his fight with Deva. It can easily cut some sand. And sasoris doesn't have a massive amount of sand, so FRS easily cuts through it and
Cuts through sasori as well. If Sakuras big bold strengh can stop it FRS's extremly power, refined, compressed, precise strength will cut through with ease. Your just being illogical with no real thought out hard facts. You have no idea how storng the sand is or how much sasori has. And you don't even know the difference between sakuras strength and FRS's strength. You needs learn power and strength differs depending on how's it used, you gotta look farther indepth about things not just illogicaly compare them and call other people stupid (indirectly) and such if think logicaly and disagree with you .
I agree with your entire post except the part where you said SM Naruto is almost as strong as Sakura, strength wise. The fact is, hes stronger then her strength wise.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 03:16 PM
Hmm, well they have different ways of being strong, SM does make him strong, but I'm not sure it makes him stronger then Sakura, go back and look at the damage one of her punches does, I'm not sure naruto even in SM can do that

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Hmm, well they have different ways of being strong, SM does make him strong, but I'm not sure it makes him stronger then Sakura, go back and look at the damage one of her punches does, I'm not sure naruto even in SM can do that
It's true she has great strength feats but you can't even compare her to SM Naruto who is top tier.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 03:23 PM
He's top tier for power and Abilities and such, but not physically as strong as sakura, punch/kick wise...

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 03:25 PM
He's top tier for power and Abilities and such, but not physically as strong as sakura, punch/kick wise...
Yeah, actually he is. Have you seen what he did to Pain? He knock the poop outta him with his bare fists. Believe me, hes stronger.

prasanth
04-12-2010, 03:32 PM

manga 270 page 11-12, SM naruto gets pwned

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 03:34 PM

SM Naruto gets beaten by Sasori?

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Okay, thats fine, his opponent was Pain.

Look at what specifically were talking about before posting ...

prasanth
04-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Okay, thats fine, his opponent was Pain.

Look at what specifically were talking about before posting ...

what?

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 03:40 PM
what?
Oh jeez ...

Negative rep, nuff said .... xD

prasanth
04-12-2010, 04:07 PM
@ legendary yellow flash, so u agree with me or not?

prasanth
04-12-2010, 04:08 PM
SM Naruto gets beaten by Sasori?

yes, SM cant dodge that

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-12-2010, 04:10 PM
yes, SM cant dodge that

Your a good debator. Yesterday when I was debating with you I didn't really mean that. You deserve some Rep.

prasanth
04-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Your a good debator. Yesterday when I was debating with you I didn't really mean that. You deserve some Rep.

thank you and no worries

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 04:50 PM
I hope you know he's kidding right? Naruto couldn't have lost to sasori because thy never fought, and Idk what manga is manga 270 page 11-12? So I can't see what you mean, but if you mean his fight with Pain (only fight hes had in SM), then that's comepletly different then if he were to fight sasori,, since pain and sasori are completely different and pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sasori

Kuromaki
04-12-2010, 04:55 PM
I hope you know he's kidding right? Naruto couldn't have lost to sasori because thy never fought, and Idk what manga is manga 270 page 11-12? So I can't see what you mean, but if you mean his fight with Pain (only fight hes had in SM), then that's comepletly different then if he were to fight sasori,, since pain and sasori are completely different and pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sasori
His fight with Pain is all the way up in the 400's. Chapter 270 pages 11-12 show Iron Sand World Order.

I believe prasanth was trying to say that would pwn SM Naruto. Well, it depends if Sasori decides to use it early on.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Oh well I wasn't sure, he said manga 270 not chapter 270... And pain was the I my person naruto has fought in SM, so that was my guess... Either way he is wanking iron sand and degrading FRS, we've l realized that and there is no use further explaining his many flaws and illogical responses, it's just a waste of my thumbs energy...

prasanth
04-12-2010, 05:24 PM
His fight with Pain is all the way up in the 400's. Chapter 270 pages 11-12 show Iron Sand World Order.

I believe prasanth was trying to say that would pwn SM Naruto. Well, it depends if Sasori decides to use it early on.

yeah thats what i meant, that will judge the entire battle as that is one of the only things that would beat naruto

prasanth
04-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Oh well I wasn't sure, he said manga 270 not chapter 270... And pain was the I my person naruto has fought in SM, so that was my guess... Either way he is wanking iron sand and degrading FRS, we've l realized that and there is no use further explaining his many flaws and illogical responses, it's just a waste of my thumbs energy...

im not degrading FRS, FRS is one of the best ives seen, but it wont work in all circumstances, like against pain who can absorb it with preta and repel with deva, and any fire moves will beat it as well, so its not perfect but if it hits you then obviously you are done for.

Yellow Flash
04-12-2010, 05:29 PM
im not degrading FRS, FRS is one of the best ives seen, but it wont work in all circumstances, like against pain who can absorb it with preta and repel with deva, and any fire moves will beat it as well, so its not perfect but if it hits you then obviously you are done for.
Fire Style moves most certainly won't defeat FRS.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-12-2010, 05:52 PM
Agreed, FRS will just cut right through and fire style and again some old the fire nature, fire will actually strengthen it...

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:35 AM
Agreed, FRS will just cut right through and fire style and again some old the fire nature, fire will actually strengthen it...

go look at the element circle and then talk

Kuromaki
04-13-2010, 06:36 AM
go look at the element circle and then talk
Dude not every Katon is going to beat an S ranked Futon...

Besides, SM Naruto can use a different type of Rasengan rather than the wind elemental one and still destroy Sasori's puppets. Actually with his strength he should be able to punch them away.

Also, Sasori's flamethrowers would eventually run out.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 07:35 AM
naruto will run out of chakra before because he can only make 2 in SM

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Prasanth, you are underestimating SM Naruto, you do realize that Pain was much stronger than both Sasori & Kakuzu, so why are you making topics saying both of them can beat SM Naruto, they can't. SM Naruto has much more power & speed than both of these guys, and neither have a technique that can defeat the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, no fire technique they have can compete with the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, besides that, Sasori doesn't have a fire technique in the manga.

Jinchiruuki
04-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Baha this is even more easy to say who wins than the SM Naruto vs Kakuzu thread..

Sasori would get owned by FRS. 100 Puppets? Easily matched by Shadow clones.

3rd Kazekage and Iron Sand? Naruto's physical strength in SM would be able to do damn near the same if not significantly more than Sakura did.

Poison, Flamethrower, Water Jet?

Poison could become an issue but FRS could be used to dissapate that and destroy the arms that release it. Same thing with flame throwers and Water Jet....Bushin Feint and FRS and he is donezo. Even Giant Rasengan could do the trick here.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Prasanth, you are underestimating SM Naruto, you do realize that Pain was much stronger than both Sasori & Kakuzu, so why are you making topics saying both of them can beat SM Naruto, they can't. SM Naruto has much more power & speed than both of these guys, and neither have a technique that can defeat the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, no fire technique they have can compete with the Fuuton Rasenshuriken, besides that, Sasori doesn't have a fire technique in the manga.

firstly, yes ofc pain is much much stronger than kakuzu and sasori but he only lost to SM naruto because of plot no jutsu.

second only a fire technique will be able to beat the FRS as yamato and kakashi explained to naruto as fire>wind

and finally sasori has the flamethrowers which technically is a fire technique, SM naruto is good but i dont see him being as good as an akatsuki member (apart from konan)

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 05:21 PM
firstly, yes ofc pain is much much stronger than kakuzu and sasori but he only lost to SM naruto because of plot no jutsu.

second only a fire technique will be able to beat the FRS as yamato and kakashi explained to naruto as fire>wind

and finally sasori has the flamethrowers which technically is a fire technique, SM naruto is good but i dont see him being as good as an akatsuki member (apart from konan)
Naruto did win due to PNJ but he definitely didn't kill most of them due to PNJ. (Some argue that PNJ wasn't involved)

Fire beats normal wind jutsu's, but when it's a highly compressed ball of chakra that destroys to a cellular level, it doesn't conquer it.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Baha this is even more easy to say who wins than the SM Naruto vs Kakuzu thread..

Sasori would get owned by FRS. 100 Puppets? Easily matched by Shadow clones.

3rd Kazekage and Iron Sand? Naruto's physical strength in SM would be able to do damn near the same if not significantly more than Sakura did.

Poison, Flamethrower, Water Jet?

Poison could become an issue but FRS could be used to dissapate that and destroy the arms that release it. Same thing with flame throwers and Water Jet....Bushin Feint and FRS and he is donezo. Even Giant Rasengan could do the trick here.

yes 100 puppets will get owned here, and iron sand will get beaten if it is thrown like huge chunks, but read manga 270 page 11-12, SM naruto has no way in beating that attack

poison will cause some problems, flamethorwer beats the FRS because fire>wind

i dont think water jet will do too much here unless if naruto runs into or something.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:28 PM
Naruto did win due to PNJ but he definitely didn't kill most of them due to PNJ. (Some argue that PNJ wasn't involved)

Fire beats normal wind jutsu's, but when it's a highly compressed ball of chakra that destroys to a cellular level, it doesn't conquer it.

well the bodies he kill, he did kill when they werent paying much attention apart from the human which was hit by a FRS, i mean the naraka was hit from above when it didnt see him coming, preta got destroyed when it absorbed too much natural energy, animal died when it got swallowed by the toad and it didnt see naruto attack it and the asura was killed when it was going for tsunade.

and im not too sure about the second statement but if its true it would beat sasori if it isnt true sasori would win.

Sasuke
04-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Naruto takes the cake with this one because he could easily use Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. Also Sasori's fire would not be able to beat out Wind Style Rasenshuriken.

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:37 PM
Naruto takes the cake with this one because he could easily use Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. Also Sasori's fire would not be able to beat out Wind Style Rasenshuriken.

well i think the fire would beat his FRS and that means sasori will win, however if this isnt the case then SM naruto will win.

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 05:39 PM
well i think the fire would beat his FRS and that means sasori will win, however if this isnt the case then SM naruto will win.
Summons, amazing physical strength, the ability to speed blitz, how exactly does he win this?

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Summons, amazing physical strength, the ability to speed blitz, how exactly does he win this?

no summons, yes he has amazing physical strength but its kind of useless against sasori as only ninjutsu will work on him, and NO NARUTO DOES NOT BLITZ!

prasanth
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
i admit that if the flamethrowers dont beat the FRS then SM naruto will win, but otherwise sasori takes this

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 05:46 PM
no summons, yes he has amazing physical strength but its kind of useless against sasori as only ninjutsu will work on him, and NO NARUTO DOES NOT BLITZ!
How will it not work on him, Sakura's brute strength worked against Hiruko, which SM Naruto's strength even surpasses Sakura's and Tsunade.

Nauto does speed blitz, hes Supersonic. The only thing that can keep up with him is Iron Sand, which he simply thwarts away, like Sakura did.

Kuromaki
04-13-2010, 05:57 PM

@ red: http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/6hq895.gif

So going by your logic, even a tiny little flame can beat FRS, which is S ranked?

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 06:07 PM

True, but the fact that SM Naruto was even able to match up againist Pain proves that SM Naruto is way above Sasori & Kakuzu.

You should read or listen more carefully, Yamato said if the fire technique is strong enough, it can beat Naruto's wind technique, the element advantage is only useful if the strength of both jutsus are around the same level.

and finally sasori has the flamethrowers which technically is a fire technique.

Sasori's flamethrowers was filler, not in the manga.

SM naruto is good but i dont see him being as good as an akatsuki member (apart from konan)

Ridiculous statement, he made Deidara run away & he beat Kakuzu before he even have Sage mode, and SM Naruto was able to go up againist the active leader of Akatsuki. If he not as good as an Akatsuki member, who is? And Naruto was said to surpassed Jiraya, are you saying Jiraya isn't as good as a Akatsuki member?

poison will cause some problems

When it comes to Sasori's poison, SM Naruto can just dodge it, he does have super speed as it is shown on Ch.430, even if that isn't the case, Naruto's element is wind, and wind can blow stuff away.

Kuromaki
04-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Sasori's flamethrowers was filler, not in the manga.
Ch. 271 pages 15-16.

It's the water jets that are filler.

But it doesn't make much of a difference against FRS.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Wow kid, if one attack is far stronger than another elements don't matter. It's like saying rasengan>kirin... So not even close, or hiruzens fir dragon flame missle not being able to get through an average water wall, or be able to break someone out of a water prison, which they are both highly illogical because even though water>fire, If a stronger fire attack goes against weaker water jutsu, fire can turn it to steam and pwn it.... So FRS can pwn flamethrowers because it's the strongest known wind jutsu, and flamethrowers ain't of nothing on it. The element cycle is only true when elements are at equal levels or close to it, dot tell me to learn the cycle, I think you do. Actually, I know you do. You don't really think about anything, you read somethig and expect it to be true regardless of power levels or anything, andbif you don't really know he true power of something you wank/de-wank it, depending on if you like it.....this is a debate section in the forums, not. Popularity section, this is where you use hard fact to back up your statements, what you say aren't facts, they're outlines....

Narutorious
04-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Ch. 271 pages 15-16.

It's the water jets that are filler.

But it doesn't make much of a difference against FRS.

Never notice that before, but you're right, it's a moot point when it's comes to the FRS vs a flamethrower.

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Prasanth, Sm naruto can easily beat: Hidan Kakuzu Sasori Konan Zetsu Deidara and Orochimaru (formerly in Akatsuki) and All of Taka, disregarding Sasuke. the only Akatsuki he can't beat are Pain Itachi and Kisame, and Marada if course. And when he learn to control Kyubi, the I my one who will be able to defeat him will be Madara, maybe... With your logic you probably think Sasuke is the weakest Akatsuki member, since he's the newest, so everyone who joined before him is stronger. Well except Itachi, of course, because in the manga he beat Itachi without MS even though Itachi let him win,but you probably don't think that because you believe what you see, you don't really think anythig through or read everything. You saw Kakshi tell naruto the elemental wheel, and fire>wind, so you saw Itachi die right infront of sasuke So you probably believe sasuke was stronger then him. And if you read everything, and process it and think about it alittle, you'd realize both the above statments are wrong,(but you probably think they're both true, lol) but you don't do that. And you don't listen when people who do read thoroughly and think alittle try to logically explain it to you. You have no idea what youre talking about, and you need to get a clue because it's really annoying, for everyone.

Miles Edgeworth
04-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Prasanth, Sm naruto can easily beat: Hidan Kakuzu Sasori Konan Zetsu Deidara and Orochimaru (formerly in Akatsuki) and All of Taka, disregarding Sasuke. the only Akatsuki he can't beat are Pain Itachi and Kisame, and Marada if course. And when he learn to control Kyubi, the I my one who will be able to defeat him will be Madara, maybe... With your logic you probably think Sasuke is the weakest Akatsuki member, since he's the newest, so everyone who joined before him is stronger. Well except Itachi, of course, because in the manga he beat Itachi without MS even though Itachi let him win,but you probably don't think that because you believe what you see, you don't really think anythig through or read everything. You saw Kakshi tell naruto the elemental wheel, and fire>wind, so you saw Itachi die right infront of sasuke So you probably believe sasuke was stronger then him. And if you read everything, and process it and think about it alittle, you'd realize both the above statments are wrong,(but you probably think they're both true, lol) but you don't do that. And you don't listen when people who do read thoroughly and think alittle try to logically explain it to you. You have no idea what youre talking about, and you need to get a clue because it's really annoying, for everyone.

Actually Naruto is very capable of beating Itachi and Kisame. FRS much, as well as superior taijutsu, speed, powerful attacks, etc. Summons could easily allow time to distract them to land FRS, Kisame can't absorb FRS if he can't react to it in time and as far as I can see, Itachi isn't fast enough to dodge one.

Other than that I agree with your points.

In any case, since the arguments supporting to Sasori amount to basically nothing and it's clear Naruto wins this, I will lock the thread.