PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Spongebobverse vs. Bleachverse

Memitim
04-11-2010, 04:53 AM
who wins??

NinjaPrinny939
04-11-2010, 10:55 AM
Bleachverse. The spongebobverse can live through a lot, but as far as offense, bleachverse could kick their butts,

Shikamaru Nara
04-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Roflmao! This is going to be a trend now that people saw my thread!

Spongebobverse.

Actually, Sandy was strong enough to run through a mountain. Plankton is also a potential mountainbuster. Sandy and Spongebob have also shown ample speed feats. They were able to run from a bullworm. They can probably tank ceros. Spongebob can reform and all. The magic pencil can easily draw a gun and shoot Bleachverse. Spongebobverse is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too haxx for what we give it credit for. (Another offensive move was when Squidward's house came to life and destroyed a city.)

Tourune
04-11-2010, 12:37 PM
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:: shock::shock:

Shikamaru Nara
04-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Actually, Spongebobverse is majorly haxxed, you'll see if you read my Spongebobverse Feat List thread.

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Spongebobverse wins due major toon force.

superman
04-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Spongebobverse wins due major toon force.
Well Spongebob would probably loose to anyone in an arm wrestle contest. Probably even to Kon Patch.

AfroMan
12-29-2010, 07:52 PM
/Super mega bump `:P

sagemaster777
12-29-2010, 08:04 PM
damn,never thought that patrick could defeat ichigo XDDDD

zetsu2141
12-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Roflmao! This is going to be a trend now that people saw my thread!

Spongebobverse.

Actually, Sandy was strong enough to run through a mountain. Plankton is also a potential mountainbuster. Sandy and Spongebob have also shown ample speed feats. They were able to run from a bullworm. They can probably tank ceros. Spongebob can reform and all. The magic pencil can easily draw a gun and shoot Bleachverse. Spongebobverse is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too haxx for what we give it credit for. (Another offensive move was when Squidward's house came to life and destroyed a city.)

Don't forget pat in that episode where he learned how to do a karate chop with that he can chop an ship in half and reduce an entire barrgin mart to rubble. Sponegbobverse wins with massive toonforce powers like spongebobs regenration though patrick could do great damage by ripping off his arm and then regenarating it while the arm grows a new arm and the process continues til an army of particks karate chop bleachverse to nothing.

NarutoFan12
12-29-2010, 09:08 PM
uh... okay? i like spongebob and all... But I still think Blachverse would win, in my oppinion

Akatsuki X
12-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Thou Spongebob verse does have massive toon haxx, you guys are forgetting about scaling.

When Sandy karate chopped a mountain in half, it wasn't in actual sized mountain, it was mountain-sized for a squirrel.

The same applies for the cities, you have to take into account that they are significantly smaller than real cities considering that fish are tiny.

NBT
12-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Hasslehoff solos.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 01:23 AM
spongebob is around 4 inches tall, the giant who is a 3rd seat solos by stomping around, total destructive power in the spongebob verse is a multi wall buster at best

Shikamaru Nara
12-30-2010, 08:29 AM
spongebob is around 4 inches tall, the giant who is a 3rd seat solos by stomping around, total destructive power in the spongebob verse is a multi wall buster at best

Spongebob was diced with a jump rope.
He can't be cut. He's omnipotent and intangible.

And what about time travel?

Squidward is a Planet Buster. He destroyed the entire universe/world through a time machine. He goes back into time when each character was born and draws a knife with his magic pencil and kills them all in their sleep, GG.

Multi-Wall Buster at best? lolno.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 11:24 AM
Also, Squidward and Spongebob survived a Nuclear Explosion. Squidward survived an explosion when crashed his bike...twice. Spongebob and Patrick had their spines ripped out. Also, Spongebob fell off a mountain, and literally broke his ass. Patrick crashed onto a mountain, and broke all of his limbs. Spongebob literally got ripped in half by a water Gorilla. I could go on all day.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 11:38 AM
a nuclear explosion in the spongebob verse would only be like up to the average persons knees, and omnipotent doesnt equal immortal, it means that you are in all places at once, spongebob is no omnipotent, and besides 1 getsuga would decitegrate the spongebob verse, but im really thinking this is a joke thread

NBT
12-30-2010, 11:42 AM
a nuclear explosion in the spongebob verse would only be like up to the average persons knees, and omnipotent doesnt equal immortal, it means that you are in all places at once, spongebob is no omnipotent, and besides 1 getsuga would decitegrate the spongebob verse, but im really thinking this is a joke thread
Going by your logic,a weak 5 year old can solo Spongebob verse.
Even then,the Flyin Dutchman solos.

Sandy also pulled down an entire cruise ship once.

Kingsnoke
12-30-2010, 11:53 AM

Omnipotent means that someone is able to do anything. They have Unlimited Power.

Omnipresent means that they are in all places at once.

Vivi
12-30-2010, 11:57 AM
a nuclear explosion in the spongebob verse would only be like up to the average persons knees,

and omnipotent doesnt equal immortal, it means that you are in all places at once,

spongebob is no omnipotent,

and besides 1 getsuga would decitegrate the spongebob verse, but im really thinking this is a joke thread

Not with the Apple Bombs.
It was shown from above Clouds.

That's Omnipresence

Agreed.

Flying Dutchman teleports and transforms everyone into Fruit and the whole World into nothingness apart from a VW Van with him eating the Bleachverse who are now Fruit.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 12:05 PM
Also, Sandy destroyed a large bounder, just by barely hitting it with her hand. Spongebob can either keep up, or even speedblitz Bleachverse, or Flying Dutchman solos this.

Vivi
12-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Also, Sandy destroyed a large bounder, just by barely hitting it with her hand. Spongebob can either keep up, or even speedblitz Bleachverse, or Flying Dutchman solos this.

Quickster Spongebob>Everyone in Bleach in terms of Speed.
Question is how much damage he can deal.

And yes Dutchman easily solo's.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Spongebob can deal. He was able to match, and even win against Sandy in a Karate Match.

Patrick also has enormous strength. He is literally a building buster, which most of the Bleachverse is anyway.

Besides, Spongebob's speed=speedblitz.

Is Flying Dutchman omnipotent of some sort. Since he can wish for anything, he wan wish Spongebobverse to be omnipotent.

Vivi
12-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Spongebob can deal. He was able to match, and even win against Sandy in a Karate Match.

Patrick also has enormous strength. He is literally a building buster, which most of the Bleachverse is anyway.

Besides, Spongebob's speed=speedblitz.

Is Flying Dutchman omnipotent of some sort. Since he can wish for anything, he wan wish Spongebobverse to be omnipotent.

Doubt it's Omnipotence.

Just majorly haxxed.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Hmm. Well either way, Spongebob is the Nick equivalent of Toonforce. If not, then they're extremely close.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 12:31 PM
the thing is everyone is forgetting spongebob is 4 inches tall, patrick might be a mountain buster but that is only like a speedbump in the real world, and nick toonforce=fairly odd parents

Yori
12-30-2010, 12:32 PM
Flying Dutchmen Warps everyone in Bleach Verse away completely

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Flying Dutchmen Warps everyone in Bleach Verse away completely
Garganta

Vivi
12-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Garganta

Reality Warping.
He turns Garganta into a VW Van.

Or just reverse time to correct his mistake of even getting in there.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 12:45 PM
Reality Warping.
He turns Garganta into a VW Van.

Or just reverse time to correct his mistake of even getting in there.
i forgot he could reality warp, well i concede, spongebobverse wins only because of the dutchman

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
And also because of Spongebob, Hasselhoff, the large pencil, etc. Spongebob will speedblitz them to hell and back.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 01:48 PM
And also because of Spongebob, Hasselhoff, the large pencil, etc. Spongebob will speedblitz them to hell and back.
sponge bob is 4 inches tall, the eraser will take too long to erase someone, and he couldnt draw anything that would actually be a major threat, haselhoff, is a average cyborg, i mean are you assuming the bleachverse is sleeping while the spongebobverse is attacking

Vivi
12-30-2010, 01:52 PM
sponge bob is 4 inches tall, the eraser will take too long to erase someone, and he couldnt draw anything that would actually be a major threat, haselhoff, is a average cyborg, i mean are you assuming the bleachverse is sleeping while the spongebobverse is attacking

4 Inches + being so fast he burned himself down after a while is worse than being hit by a Bullet.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 01:53 PM
sponge bob is 4 inches tall,
He uses the pencil to make himself larger.
the eraser will take too long to erase someone,
That person would scream as the eraser erases that person.
and he couldnt draw anything that would actually be a major threat,
A nuke.
haselhoff, is a average cyborg,
Hasselhoff is a badass whom shot Patrick and Spongebob through the Kursty Krab, and survived Neptune's beam. He can survive a cero. He's Spongebobverse's Chuck Norris.
i mean are you assuming the bleachverse is sleeping while the spongebobverse is attacking
No. I'm assuming that Spongebobverse rapes the whole HST with ease.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 02:15 PM
Wrong same concept as Narutoverse thread. An ant is not faster than your finger. Also one getsuga tensho sliced a mountain. Then you know soul reapers so flying dutchman dies.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 02:22 PM
Here's the thing. Spongebob is not an ant. He is a sponge. The pencil can either make Naruto taller and larger, or Naruto can use the Pie Bombs to nuke Bleachverse.

Flying Dutchman is overly haxxed. He can wish Bleachverse to be dead. Or just turn them into fruit. Either way, Bleachverse gets raped by the 2.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Here's the thing. Spongebob is not an ant. He is a sponge. The pencil can either make Naruto taller and larger, or Naruto can use the Pie Bombs to nuke Bleachverse.

Flying Dutchman is overly haxxed. He can wish Bleachverse to be dead. Or just turn them into fruit. Either way, Bleachverse gets raped by the 2.

Size difference and takes away from speed massively. Then anyone from Narutoverse can break the pencil. If you wanna use that.

Hollow eats his soul. Aizen uses cero. Any soul reaper uses kido. Nothing you say will change their starting size.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 03:22 PM
So, what you're saying is, if their speed is slowed massively, then they would appear they are in slow motion by human beings, who are just as tall as they are? Some logic bro.

Flying Dutchman turns them into fruit before that even happens.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 03:24 PM
So, what you're saying is, if their speed is slowed massively, then they would appear they are in slow motion by human beings, who are just as tall as they are? Some logic bro.

Flying Dutchman turns them into fruit before that even happens.

No I am saying they are the size of a sponge. No wanking will change that. Also yes on slow motion part considering Kakashi has the sharigan.

Before or after he is Kamuid or has his soul sucked. He definetly doesn't have any speed feats if you wanna take this thread seriously and use feats.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 03:54 PM
No I am saying they are the size of a sponge. No wanking will change that. Also yes on slow motion part considering Kakashi has the sharigan.

Before or after he is Kamuid or has his soul sucked. He definetly doesn't have any speed feats if you wanna take this thread seriously and use feats.
This is Spongebobverse vs Bleachverse, not Spongebobverse vs Narutoverse. The Pencil can make them grow taller. Or the Dutchman can simply wish them to be taller, and much faster than they were when they were 4 inches tall.

Kamuid? Did you even bother reading the thread? This is about SPONGEBOBVERSE VS BLEACHVERSE, NOT SPONGEBOBVERSE VS NARUTOVERSE. Running away from the Bull Worm, as well as running to a mountain back are speed feats. Try again sir.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 04:09 PM
This is Spongebobverse vs Bleachverse, not Spongebobverse vs Narutoverse. The Pencil can make them grow taller. Or the Dutchman can simply wish them to be taller, and much faster than they were when they were 4 inches tall.

Kamuid? Did you even bother reading the thread? This is about SPONGEBOBVERSE VS BLEACHVERSE, NOT SPONGEBOBVERSE VS NARUTOVERSE. Running away from the Bull Worm, as well as running to a mountain back are speed feats. Try again sir.

No they still get wiped out before they even do anything. Also no the speed feat doesn't matter since they are all no taller than your hand. Cero the end flying dutchman is a ghost he dies. Major speed difference. They aren't even bigger than a squirell.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 04:17 PM
Please. Flying Dutchman turns Bleachverse into fruit, before they even do anything. Nice try though.

Your point? Size doesn't matter in this fight, when one's abilities are completely haxxed.

Flying Dutchman man wish them bigger. Try again.

NBT
12-30-2010, 04:20 PM
To shut realninja up,let's just say Spongebob verse is human size.Sandy,Hasslehoff,Dutchy,Spongebob,etc. then proceed to solo.

Devil's Lawyer
12-30-2010, 04:23 PM
So you are changing the size cause you can't win and admitting that spongebob is a pathetic excuse for a cartoon. That in fact he is just a sponge on crack. But yeah go ahead and change the size and continue your spongebob wankery. I am out of this thread.

NBT
12-30-2010, 04:25 PM
Not really.They rape regardless of size.

Spongebob>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the crap on tv these days.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 04:31 PM
So you are changing the size cause you can't win and admitting that spongebob is a pathetic excuse for a cartoon. That in fact he is just a sponge on crack. But yeah go ahead and change the size and continue your spongebob wankery. I am out of this thread.
They rape, big, small, microscopic, they still rape. Flying Dutchman solos this. Spongebob solos this. Just use a pie bomb. Turn them in to fruit. Turn your brain into jelly. Even though it already is jelly, but you know what I mean.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Not really.They rape regardless of size.

i dont see how, the bull worm was a threat when in real life he was the size and strength of a dog

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 04:33 PM
The Flying Dutchman can turn Bleachverse into fruit. Regardless of size, The Flying Dutchman solos this. Spongebob solos this with the use of a pie bomb. Bring in Hasselhoff, and this becomes a massive rape.

NBT
12-30-2010, 04:36 PM
i dont see how, the bull worm was a threat when in real life he was the size and strength of a dog

Dutchy-Massive reality warper
Hasslehoff-Nuff said
Sandy-Stronger than anyone in bleach and invisibility
Spongebob-Massive regen,inability to feel pain,and Quickster
Pirates-Drop bombs on em

Jester
12-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Lol you guys got one for bleach to what. Wow that crazy. Well anyways I will put my answer down. Spongebobverse stands no chance. Orihime coukd solo here. She could just put here shield around the entire verse and reject it. Not even a molecule left. Size is only one issue. They have no reall attacks, That pie didn't show any real damage except to squidward. Speed is also a issue.

Vivi
12-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Lol you guys got one for bleach to what.
Wow that crazy. Well anyways I will put my answer down. Spongebobverse stands no chance. Orihime coukd solo here. She could just put here shield around the entire verse and reject it. Not even a molecule left.

Dutchman disagrees with you.

Wind Style Naruto
12-30-2010, 04:38 PM
The pie bomb literally created an nuclear explosion or an explosion greater than any explosion in the Bleachverse.

Spongebob's only weakness is extreme heat but the Flying Dutchmen is a ghost. One wish he can wish the entire Bleachverse out of existence..

Ohh you should do an Spongebobverse VS DBZverse next.

NBT
12-30-2010, 04:40 PM
Lol you guys got one for bleach to what. Wow that crazy. Well anyways I will put my answer down. Spongebobverse stands no chance. Orihime coukd solo here. She could just put here shield around the entire verse and reject it. Not even a molecule left.

Dutchy turns them to fruit

Jester
12-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Dutchman doesn't have the speed feats. Head would be chopped off. You guys should already know that if Ichigo swings his sword they all die. That wasn't a nuclear explosion considering it didn't even destroy a wall. I am gonna stop debating seeing as my opinion doesn't matter here.

NBT
12-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Dutchy is a ghost.Please hang up and try again.

Jester
12-30-2010, 04:48 PM
Dutchy is a ghost.Please hang up and try again.

Soul reaper you try again. Just wanted to say that.:lol:

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 06:01 PM
Lol you guys got one for bleach to what. Wow that crazy. Well anyways I will put my answer down. Spongebobverse stands no chance. Orihime coukd solo here. She could just put here shield around the entire verse and reject it. Not even a molecule left. Size is only one issue. They have no reall attacks, That pie didn't show any real damage except to squidward. Speed is also a issue.
Dutch solos this. Due to being a reality warping, he will turn Bleachverse into fruit.

Jester
12-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Dutch solos this. Due to being a reality warping, he will turn Bleachverse into fruit.

Except for when Ichigo swings his sword and the entire Spongebobverse dies. This is fun sh*t make another response.

NBT
12-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Dutchy is intagible.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Dutchy is intagible.
he is a ghost, shinigami can still hit ghosts

NBT
12-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Not the same as being intagible.

Jester
12-30-2010, 06:27 PM

Soul reaper you can't make that arguement no matter how much you want to but whatever. Why am I still responding.

tyrell4life194
12-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Because you heavily wank Bleachverse to the point where it's downright silly.

cnorwood
12-30-2010, 07:15 PM
ghosts are intangible in the bleachverse as well, notice i said ghosts not shinigami/hollows

HachibiXSenpai
01-02-2011, 04:08 PM
how could the bleachverse win if they're fighting them in WATER??

tyrell4life194
01-02-2011, 04:46 PM
They lose regardless.