PDA

View Full Version : Venom vs. Pain

Yori
04-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Who wins?

garra12345
04-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Pain he will kill venom with his amazing jutsu.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Pain will win but I hate to say it because Venom is cool.

Shikamaru Nara
04-11-2010, 01:44 PM
Pain uses Chibaku Tensei...damn, Pain is so overly haxxed.

Skylar
04-11-2010, 03:57 PM
I think Pain could probably take out Venom without even using CT. This is a bit of an unfair match up; Pain-outnumbers Venom(in Paths, and Summons), outpowers Venom, I'm not sure but I think Pain also outspeeds Venom(not sure), somewhat better reaction time(I think, you know with the rinnegan and all)...............

RicenChicken
04-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Pain uses animal path and summons a loud creature and it screams at venom with high pitched volume.

Skylar
04-11-2010, 04:31 PM
^ I don't think Animal path has such a creature, and Pain wouldn't know that sound is Venom's weakness(that is until Pain figures it out). I suppose that the Multi-headed dog could bark(giant dog=loud bark), but Pain would have to know sound is Venom's weakness first.............

Miles Edgeworth
04-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Chou Shinra Tensei/Chibaku Tensei ftw.

But without those I'm pretty sure Venom takes this. Venom can easily react to the paths and without sound based attacks or massive fire jutsus, the paths aren't killing Venom. Heck, Venom could probably tank the majority of Pain's attacks.

Mangekyou Sasuke
04-11-2010, 05:47 PM
Pain uses animal path and summons a loud creature and it screams at venom with high pitched volume.
Ya that would be the easiest way to kill Venom. I agree

Teddie
04-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Eh, one could argue that massive summons can make loud noises. But probably not loud enough for that matter. So withou CT or CST, Venom may take this.

Yellow Flash
04-11-2010, 05:51 PM
Eh, one could argue that massive summons can make loud noises. But probably not loud enough for that matter. So withou CT or CST, Venom may take this.
I also don't think the summons could make a noise to a frequency loud enough to defeat Venom. So, Pain would take this due to Chibaku Tensei or Shinra Tensei.

Without CT, CST or ST Venom would take this due to him having the capability to tank anything else Pain has in his arsenal.

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Soul moves against Venom?

Although Ghost Rider once did his Stare and it backfired due to the nature of the Symbiote. Although it says nothing for Soul Removal.

Funny.

Sasori, Kakuzu, and Itachi can defeat Venom with ease.

quinnzy
04-11-2010, 06:41 PM
i say pain because he has an upper advantage, with the eye's he possess and the many advance skills he has....

toad
04-11-2010, 06:42 PM
well lets see.... godlike jutsu or a spider web? ya im going with pain

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Its not just that. Gedo Mazo should negate Venom and also isn't Pain's fastest bodies faster much faster than Venom?

Also what about missile's damage effect that produce combustion and heat?

Laser Explosion?

Miles Edgeworth
04-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Soul moves against Venom?

Although Ghost Rider once did his Stare and it backfired due to the nature of the Symbiote. Although it says nothing for Soul Removal.

Funny.

Sasori, Kakuzu, and Itachi can defeat Venom with ease.

Isn't that mostly because they all have fire techniques though? Kakuzu and Itachi especially have deadly heat attacks.

Closest thing to fire that I can see Pain having is missiles but I'm sure Venom can react to those.

Soul Removal probably gets rid of him but I doubt Venom will give an opportunity for Human to walk up and use it.

321zigzag1
04-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Closest thing to fire that I can see Pain having is missiles but I'm sure Venom can react to those.

Soul Removal probably gets rid of him but I doubt Venom will give an opportunity for Human to walk up and use it.

Laser Explosion?

Human uses under distraction or possible blitz. Although, its a symbiote so it might not work considering it covers Eddie Brock.

Gedo Mazo is one possibility.

Skylar
04-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Human is quite fast, so if he tries something like that he'll probably blitze Venom. However the soul removal technique only works on weak people I think......................

EDIT:Sorry if my first statement copied ur's a bit Zigzag.....................

321zigzag1
04-14-2010, 09:37 AM
Human is quite fast, so if he tries something like that he'll probably blitze Venom. However the soul removal technique only works on weak people I think......................

EDIT:Sorry if my first statement copied ur's a bit Zigzag.....................

There is no proof of that. So unless you showed some kind of Soul defense or if your will power has been shown to resist soul removal or linked with it which is highly unlikely.

Soul Level of Attack is different from the mind.

Skylar
04-14-2010, 02:07 PM
There is no proof of that. So unless you showed some kind of Soul defense or if your will power has been shown to resist soul removal or linked with it which is highly unlikely.

Soul Level of Attack is different from the mind.
Well I didn't really know for sure, I thought I read something that said that it only worked on weak characters(I think it may have been on Narutopedia). The only real proof I could get of it would be its only been used on lower chunin characters(what they seemed like) and Shizune. I suppose u are right though......................