PDA

View Full Version : Itachi Vs Raikage

prasanth
04-10-2010, 08:25 AM
i think itachi takes this with relative ease...

J-Sun Tasogare
04-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Not with ease but only with Susanoo without that he loses.

prasanth
04-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Not with ease but only with Susanoo without that he loses.

what!? even without susanoo he can win, they are about same in terms of speed and although itachi's taijutsu is inferior to the raikage itachi has better ninjutsu and better genjutsu, and as we know itachi's genjutsu is superior to everyone else on a HUGE scale

Reikai Hezamu
04-10-2010, 08:42 AM
A' can dodge Amateratsu. But Tsukuyomi will probably buy Itachi some time. While A' is in the Tsukuyomi, Itachi can use Susano'o and finish the fight off. A' isn't very smart and could probably be tricked by basic Genjutsu. Nonetheless, Itachi should win.

prasanth
04-10-2010, 08:46 AM
A' can dodge Amateratsu. But Tsukuyomi will probably buy Itachi some time. While A' is in the Tsukuyomi, Itachi can use Susano'o and finish the fight off. A' isn't very smart and could probably be tricked by basic Genjutsu. Nonetheless, Itachi should win.

A' can dodge amterasu, but only when sasuke's uses it because i think Itachi can do everything sasuke can but much better, so maybe Itachi can utilize amterasu better and actually hit Raikage with it as he has more control

Reikai Hezamu
04-10-2010, 08:48 AM
A' can dodge amterasu, but only when sasuke's uses it because i think can do everything sasuke can much better, and do more so maybe Itachi can utilize amterasu better and actually hit Raikage with it as he has more controlIt's a possibility. Itachi can still win without Amateratsu though, so it doesn't even matter.

Black Shuck
04-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Itachi.

abby750
04-10-2010, 09:10 AM
itachi wins

prasanth
04-10-2010, 09:22 AM
It's a possibility. Itachi can still win without Amateratsu though, so it doesn't even matter.

yeah, itachi is amazing even without the mangekyo

and raikage is also good as he can defeat a few akatsuki members (by himself) and that itself is a great achievement, because as you know all akatsuki members (with the exception of konan) are amazing, even hidan (who is pretty crap) is still good enough to take out alot o ninja's

arsenakos
04-10-2010, 09:32 AM
itachi

Daybreak
04-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Does anyone else smell the major wanking in the air?? I sure do.

Genjutsu does not affect A at all. Read the manga. A's raiton armor sends constant synapses through his brain that makes him completely 100% immune to genjutsu. As long as A is in Raiton armor (which he is in every fight we've seen him in) then genjutsu is a non factor.

Most of you are overrating itachi here as well. Itachi's basic firestyle is easily dodged by raikage and and all of itachi's taijutsu would be nothing to A. If itachi gets anywhere near A he is done for.

This fight has been done before and it always comes down to two deciding factors. Which will happen first? Will A speedblitz itachi or will itachi fully activate susano'o? This comes down to starting distance. Because no starting distance is specified in the OP then we must go by default settings. Which means that each character starts 30 paces (feet) away from one another. At this distance i believe that itachi should be able to activate susano'o before getting lariated by A.

So from here now that itachi is in susano'o the other deciding factor comes into play. Will Itachi be able to hit A with his Susano'o sword or will A be able to dodge it long enough to chalkra drain itachi? I believe that the latter would play out because A is just too fast for Susano'o based on what we've seen from it.

So by my logic, A wins.

Yori
04-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Daybreak post is 100% right. A wins, with difficulty. Itachi best chance is Susano'o and I doubt that it's fast enough to keep up with the fastest person in Naruto

prasanth
04-20-2010, 10:49 AM

Genjutsu does not affect A at all. Read the manga. A's raiton armor sends constant synapses through his brain that makes him completely 100% immune to genjutsu. As long as A is in Raiton armor (which he is in every fight we've seen him in) then genjutsu is a non factor.

Most of you are overrating itachi here as well. Itachi's basic firestyle is easily dodged by raikage and and all of itachi's taijutsu would be nothing to A. If itachi gets anywhere near A he is done for.

This fight has been done before and it always comes down to two deciding factors. Which will happen first? Will A speedblitz itachi or will itachi fully activate susano'o? This comes down to starting distance. Because no starting distance is specified in the OP then we must go by default settings. Which means that each character starts 30 paces (feet) away from one another. At this distance i believe that itachi should be able to activate susano'o before getting lariated by A.

So from here now that itachi is in susano'o the other deciding factor comes into play. Will Itachi be able to hit A with his Susano'o sword or will A be able to dodge it long enough to chalkra drain itachi? I believe that the latter would play out because A is just too fast for Susano'o based on what we've seen from it.

So by my logic, A wins.

well if no genjutsu will work then itachi will certainly find it very diffcult, however i do thing that itachi has better control than sasuke at using amterasu so he might be able to hit raikage but there is no evidence to support at the moment. as you already said i dont think any fire techniques will work (or water) however i do think that itachi could trick raikage with a shadow clone and blow it up infront of raikage, susanoo wont work on someone with the speed of raikage.

Tourune
04-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Daybreak post is 100% right. A wins, with difficulty. Itachi best chance is Susano'o and I doubt that it's fast enough to keep up with the fastest person in Naruto
ur right

+ u have the best signiture drake is the best

colorles
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Itachi is pretty much as fast as A, but with better reactions due to sharingan

and Tsukiyomi is instant; Ration shoud cannot defend him against taht

Itachi would use Tsukiomi from the start againts A, considering that he is threaening and the raikage

PS A is the most overated character in the manga. he's not god people

Zaori Momochi
04-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Itachi wins this with ease.

Sazabi24
04-20-2010, 11:36 AM

So by my logic, A wins.

Reps for the only intelligent post in this thread

colorles
04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
rep what? you have like as many post's as me

Itachi takes this with relative ease actually, as he would not underestimate Raikage as the enraged Sasuke did. Tsukiyomi is also instant, and is unlike nregular genjutsu

amarterasu is evadable, but it is capable in this battle, and enough of it could at lkeast cause problens to A

Susano is not needed, as Itachi Tsukiyomi's A before he can even activate Raiton shoud, or during it, as it is instant and therefor faster than synapses

Daybreak
04-20-2010, 01:08 PM
rep what? you have like as many post's as me

Itachi takes this with relative ease actually, as he would not underestimate Raikage as the enraged Sasuke did. Tsukiyomi is also instant, and is unlike nregular genjutsu

amarterasu is evadable, but it is capable in this battle, and enough of it could at lkeast cause problens to A

Susano is not needed, as Itachi Tsukiyomi's A before he can even activate Raiton shoud, or during it, as it is instant and therefor faster than synapses

Itachi is not as fast as A is. Itachi had trouble dodging some of sasukes basic taijutsu techniques in their fight, while A has dodged ammy. Do the math.

A will not be affected by tsuki. sorry. You claim that A's raiton cloak will not activate as fast as tsuki will, however, if anthing the exact opposite is more likely. Raikage uses Raiton at the beginning of every battle, itachi cannot say the same for tsuki. Also, saying that tsuki is faster than the synapses fired in someones brain is apsolutely rediculous, a synapse takes a few tenths of a millisecond to occur, and about 100 trillion happen all at once. Even if itachi could catch A in tsuki (which he cant) than the illusion would only last a tenth of a millisecond until another synapse from the raiton armor fires into his brain, thus breaking him out.

As for ammy you contradicted yourself, you said A could dodge it, but then said it would still be a factor. May i ask how? Itachi uses it, A dodges it, thats all there is to the story.

Once again saying that genjutsu can be activated faster than synapses fire through the brain is ludacris, trillions of synapses are constantly fired through the brain one after another, because these are raiton armor synapses they disable genjutsu, therefore there will not be any opportunity for tsuki to work.

If itachi goes susano'o than he is digging his own grave, as nothing that his susano'o could do has shown the speed to hit A. Therefore A would dodge until itachi runs out of chalkra and dies.

GG

colorles
04-20-2010, 02:12 PM
tsukiyomi is different then other genjutsu; it is truly instant

also keep in mind Sasuke was about to kill A if Gaara did not intervene, and when Sasuke improved to the semi perfect skeleton form of Susano, he would have defeated A with ease by just grabbing him and crushing him as he did with Danzo, who is just as fast as Sasuke as seen with their sword battles, and Susano blitzed him. Itachi with a complete Susano sword of Totsuka's A with ease, caus Susano is very fast; if it wasnt it would not have been able to catch danzo so easily, who is as fast as Sasuke. i know A is a little fast than Sasuke, but Susnao absolutely blitzed Danzo, who survived duenton izanagi; considering Itachi's complete Susano has a sword, its common knowledge that a complete susano wieldieng a sword is fast, has a longer reach, and is more effective and seals A for eternity

so even without Tsukiyomi, Itachi still wins with Susano

even without MS, Itachi has more than enough reaction speed and taijutsu abiltiy to counter A's taijutsu (he is better at counter taijutsu than Sasuke), and he can use clones; A gets tricked, a wise and cool headed Itachi Kunai's him in the back of the neck Minato style

dont underestimate the sharingan

dont underestimate the Uchiha

Daybreak
04-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Haha before i get into my counters i just thought that your last line of "dont underestimate the sharingan......don't underestimate the uchiha" made me laugh for a solid minute. Very intimidating haha.

Anyways it doesn't matter if tsuki is instant, so are billions of brain synapses.

Raikage is fighting itachi, not sasuke. A is much faster than sasuke is, and sasuke's susano'o never speedblitz anything. It grabbed danzo while he was just standing there, and shot him with an arrow (which doesnt prove speed as it is an attack). So yes A would be able to dodge itachi's susano'o assuming that sasuke's and itachi's susano'o base speeds are similar. And totsuka sword is all hype, it doesn't really have any speed feats. The only reason it hit orochimaru was because he thought it was a normal sword and therefore he would be able to tank it, so he let it hit him. Basically A's speeed>susano'o speed.

Kunai's get dodged with laughable ease, and even if itachi has better reaction speed using the sharingan he still doesn't have enough feats to back it up this "godlike" reaction speed you seem to think he has. A in raiton armor is too fast for itachi, who barely managed to dodged some of sasuke's taijutsu, and A>sasuke in taijutsu.

Don't underestimate Mr wrestle-mania himself the Raikage!!!!

prasanth
04-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Haha before i get into my counters i just thought that your last line of "dont underestimate the sharingan......don't underestimate the uchiha" made me laugh for a solid minute. Very intimidating haha.

Anyways it doesn't matter if tsuki is instant, so are billions of brain synapses.

Raikage is fighting itachi, not sasuke. A is much faster than sasuke is, and sasuke's susano'o never speedblitz anything. It grabbed danzo while he was just standing there, and shot him with an arrow (which doesnt prove speed as it is an attack). So yes A would be able to dodge itachi's susano'o assuming that sasuke's and itachi's susano'o base speeds are similar. And totsuka sword is all hype, it doesn't really have any speed feats. The only reason it hit orochimaru was because he thought it was a normal sword and therefore he would be able to tank it, so he let it hit him. Basically A's speeed>susano'o speed.

Kunai's get dodged with laughable ease, and even if itachi has better reaction speed using the sharingan he still doesn't have enough feats to back it up this "godlike" reaction speed you seem to think he has. A in raiton armor is too fast for itachi, who barely managed to dodged some of sasuke's taijutsu, and A>sasuke in taijutsu.

Don't underestimate Mr wrestle-mania himself the Raikage!!!!

Itachi's taijutsu is way better than sasuke's even when he had a sword...

Teddie
04-21-2010, 08:59 AM

So by my logic, A wins.

I commend you wholeheartedly for winning this argument.

Steven
04-21-2010, 09:28 AM
It take less then a second for Itachi to use his Genjutsu.

A would be mind raped before he can enter lightning Armor and then hit with the black flames game over.

prasanth
04-21-2010, 12:28 PM
It take less then a second for Itachi to use his Genjutsu.

A would be mind raped before he can enter lightning Armor and then hit with the black flames game over.

yh thats true

Kazumi Saitama
04-21-2010, 09:29 PM
I would say Itachi, seeing as Genjutsu overpowers strength.