04-10-2010, 07:06 AM
which team wins

All acception ALL

Shikamaru Nara
04-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Itachi>Orochimaru
Deidara<Kisame
Itachi=Kisame

That's the problem with this fight, we're not really sure if Itachi or Kisame would win...because it's thought that Amaterasu could be put out with Water Jutsu of Kisame's, but it's also clearly stated in the Manga and Anime that Ammy cannot be extinguished by jutsu. It is not stated that Kisame can put it out with his jutsu, so I'd have to say...Itachi>Kisame until further feats from Kisame are revealed.

Arochi
04-10-2010, 08:12 AM
i think orochimaru and kisame would win`:)

J-Sun Tasogare
04-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Itachi>Orochimaru
Deidara<Kisame
Itachi=Kisame

That's the problem with this fight, we're not really sure if Itachi or Kisame would win...because it's thought that Amaterasu could be put out with Water Jutsu of Kisame's, but it's also clearly stated in the Manga and Anime that Ammy cannot be extinguished by jutsu. It is not stated that Kisame can put it out with his jutsu, so I'd have to say...Itachi>Kisame until further feats from Kisame are revealed.
What happens if Deidara flys up on a bird how does Kisame get him? Anyways, Deidara isn't going down that fast Oro how ever will Itachi uses a Tsukyomi or a Genjutsu and it's over for Oro. Then Itachi can help Deidara take out Kisame and Itachi and Deidara>>Kisame.

Shikamaru Nara
04-10-2010, 09:19 AM
What happens if Deidara flys up on a bird how does Kisame get him? Anyways, Deidara isn't going down that fast Oro how ever will Itachi uses a Tsukyomi or a Genjutsu and it's over for Oro. Then Itachi can help Deidara take out Kisame and Itachi and Deidara>>Kisame.

He's got Giant Wave, it's big enough to bring down Deidara, then he just plays around with him with Samehada.

Tourune
04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Orochi can use his manda so how will kisame touch him

GravityKaguya
04-12-2010, 09:22 PM
Orochimaru and Kisame :)

SageoftheSixPaths
04-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Itachi uses a quick Shackling Stakes on Orochimaru to put him out of commission for a bit. He then holds off Kisame with clones and other basic Jutsu.

Deidara takes this time to make a clay bird, fly out of range, and prep C4. Kisame and Itachi are about evenly matched. Itachi is slightly stronger, though, so he should be able to hold Kisame off pretty well. C4 then takes out Kisame and Orochimaru without any problem.

WindScar22
04-12-2010, 09:29 PM
Itachi could place Oro and Kisame in Tsukuyomi (and Deidara to atack Oro and Kisame inside it) and then Deidara could C4 them in the Tsukuyomi as they are trapped and cannot move and they are done for.

Sasuke
04-12-2010, 10:41 PM
Itachi and Deidara take my vote on this one because Itachi beats Orochimaru, but Kisame beats Deidara so all Itachi would need to do is use one of his MS techniques, preferably Ammy or Susanoo.

Tourune
04-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Itachi and Deidara take my vote on this one because Itachi beats Orochimaru, but Kisame beats Deidara so all Itachi would need to do is use one of his MS techniques, preferably Ammy or Susanoo.
but Kisame can heal himself from that

Yellow Flash
04-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Itachi uses a quick Shackling Stakes on Orochimaru to put him out of commission for a bit. He then holds off Kisame with clones and other basic Jutsu.

Deidara takes this time to make a clay bird, fly out of range, and prep C4. Kisame and Itachi are about evenly matched. Itachi is slightly stronger, though, so he should be able to hold Kisame off pretty well. C4 then takes out Kisame and Orochimaru without any problem.
Great post, couldn't have said it better myself.

The only flaw is that Itachi has low chakra reserves so Deidara would have to quicken his pace of making C4.

Other then that I agree.