PDA

View Full Version : Danzo vs. Kisame

Tourune
04-09-2010, 06:45 PM
who wins

Wooster
04-09-2010, 06:47 PM
What's the point of these one-on-one Danzo matches?

Danzo uses Shisui's eye. He wins.

I'm thinking they almost should be banned unless stipulated that he can't use Shisui's sharingan.

Reikai Hezamu
04-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Kisame gets tricked by Izanagi and Danzo kills him. GG

Tourune
04-09-2010, 06:52 PM

I'm thinking they almost should be banned unless stipulated that he can't use Shisui's sharingan.
OK no shisuis eye
+ i love ur enthuseasume for danzo's streanth i mean do you even think somone can face danzo OTHER than pain + itachi

Kazumi Saitama
04-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Honestly, I have no idea but if I were to guess I would say Kisame. I mean, Sasuke did kill Danzo and Kisame fought the Raikage and lived. o.o

So, I am only speculating.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 06:54 PM

Actually I doubt he can MC while in combat since it take focus

Tourune
04-09-2010, 07:01 PM
Honestly, I have no idea but if I were to guess I would say Kisame. I mean, Sasuke did kill Danzo and Kisame fought the Raikage and lived. o.o

So, I am only speculating.
#1 - Danzo can MURDER RAIKAGE BY FAR
#2 - if 3 things didnt happen (karin healing him,karin telling him of how inizagi works,sasunoo)sasuke would'ov died like when he fought KB ,A Mei, + onoki

Reikai Hezamu
04-09-2010, 07:03 PM
Alright. Since Danzo can't use Shisui's Eye, Kisame probably wins. Danzo's Juinjutsu won't be that much of a help. Kisame would just absorb all of his Chakra. Danzo's Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique will just kill him and Kisame which wouldn't be much of a win. But I think Kisame would have killed Danzo or absorbed all his Chakra before he would result to the Four Symbols Sealing Technique. Baku could possibly be a threat to Kisame, but if he uses Water Dome, that'll be pretty much it. Kisame has full advantage underwater. He can move faster than Danzo underwater, breathe longer than Danzo underwater, and absorb all of his Chakra easily.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry, but did you just say Danzo can beat the Raikage? With Shisui's eye he can beat anybody in a one on one, but without it he's easily beaten by a large amount of people.

Wooster
04-09-2010, 07:34 PM
OK no shisuis eye
+ i love ur enthuseasume for danzo's streanth i mean do you even think somone can face danzo OTHER than pain + itachi
Well I am Danzo's #1 fan, heh. Unfortunately, if you remove Shisui's eye Danzo probably loses. He can block Kisame's attacks until his Sharingan arm runs out. Danzo's summons Baku might take down Kisame, however Kisame in transormed form probably sucks enough chakra to give him the win.

I'm sorry, but did you just say Danzo can beat the Raikage? With Shisui's eye he can beat anybody in a one on one, but without it he's easily beaten by a large amount of people.
This is true. However, Danzo might be able to use the Sharingan arm to beat the Raikage. He is kinda stupid and reckless after all.

Madara Fanboy
04-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Danzo wins. He has just the right moves to kill kisame.

Tourune
04-10-2010, 05:59 AM
Wind is stronger than lightning + last time i cheaked A has a body full of lightnig but danzo has an elephant that uses wind + danzo has wind style moves so he wins just on an elemental state

Wooster
04-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Wind is stronger than lightning + last time i cheaked A has a body full of lightnig but danzo has an elephant that uses wind + danzo has wind style moves so he wins just on an elemental state
Actually, now that I have though more about Danzo should not have that hard of time with the Raikage without even considering elements.

The Raikage and Sasuke fought each other to draw, and Sauke only had an incomplete Susano'o. I think Level 2 Susano'o probably gives Sasuke an easy victory over the Raikage. Without Karin and Madara, Danzo would have defeated Sasuke and he had second level Susano'o at the end.

Not to mention with Danzo's sharingan arm and sealing power, Danzo could intentionally take a hit and apply a seal the Raikage. Obviously, the seals strong because only by going to second stage Susano'o was Sasuke able to break.

But really this thread is about Kisame. You could apply the same arguements and think that Danzo could beat Kisame. However, I think Kisame's healing ability gives him the edge to just draw out the battle and win through attrition.

Miles Edgeworth
04-10-2010, 07:08 PM
Without mind control, there's no way Danzo can win this. Kisamehada isn't gonna be taken out by anything Danzo's shown. Once Izanagi wears out, Danzo dies.