PDA

View Full Version : How strong is Codename: Kids' Next Door?

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-09-2010, 03:41 PM
That includes the 2 x 4 technology weapons, Grandfather and Father, the US Miltary, spaceships, Moon Base and its Destruct Mode, teleportation by booger, and most of all, the raw power of Rainbow Monkeys. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/pictureem0.gif

Shikamaru Nara
04-10-2010, 07:56 AM
I haven't seen the show in a while, but I do remember them having pretty high amounts of weapons, they'd be pretty high caliber....

Reikai Hezamu
04-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Love this show. I'd say they're pretty dang strong. Booger Teleportation can be used to dodge almost any attack and then they hit the enemy in the back of the head with a S.P.L.A.N.K.E.R. But then again, Booger Teleportation takes a while to perform.

JuggaloSasuke
04-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Codename Kids bext door is a alright show. but I have To agree with you both. they got every major source of help through out the world. plus they make their own weapons from scratch. I think that they are strong if even stronger then they really are.

Slack 40
04-10-2010, 09:22 AM
I think the Kids next door have enough smarts to make lethal weapons but its a kids show so they can't but they could

oh btw juggalo i like ur 92% of kids thing (even though i had it before u haha i stole the idea from the real one `@x))

also father is tough and grandfather can make people into zombies

Shikamaru Nara
04-10-2010, 09:29 AM
If they haven't shown the feats, you can't give them credit for them can you?

Slack 40
04-10-2010, 09:43 AM
If they haven't shown the feats, you can't give them credit for them can you?
very true
but based on what they have shown it looks like they should be able to make lethal weapons but we haven't seen it so ya