In a clear field.

No Susano'o.
Full knowledge of each other.

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 05:51 PM
/bumpeth!

Tourune
04-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Danzo Danzo Danzo!!! if karin never told sasuke about izanagi Sasuke would'ov DIED, When danzo put the seal on sasuke + was about to slash him but he used sasunoo he would have DIED, + if Danzo used his wood releese sasuke would'ov DIED but NO misasho had 2 make sasuke get his revenge ON THE BEST VILLAN SEEN SO FOR DANZO

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Okay, they have full knowledge of each other.

Tourune
04-09-2010, 06:17 PM
o then i think danzo would win by a little caz danzo would know sasuke would get weaker + weaker when he used his ammy + Tsukuyomi (http://www.naruto.viz.com/wiki/Tsukuyomi) so danzo would make sasuke use up all his power w/ MS then kill him w/ wood style OR if sasuke does drag out danzo theres no sasunoo so he would have no protection on danzos wind style caz wind>lightning

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 06:20 PM
I have a debate, but I'd like to save it for later.

Wooster
04-09-2010, 06:33 PM
It's Danzo, excluding current Sasuke developments.

The "final" stabbing attack was a "killing" blow to both. However, Karin revived Sasuke, but Danzo willed himself to continue. Without Karin, Sasuke would have lost.

Even more important, Danzo was hindered by Madara being present, he was trying to save himself for that battle as well.

But most important, Danzo didn't have Shisui's eye until the end. So Danzo uses Shisui's eye, done.

Really in any one-on-one matchup Danzo wins unless he is surprised.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 06:35 PM
Speed Equalised.

In a clear field.

No Susano'o.
Full knowledge of each other.
With full knowledge I belives Saucgay takes this he was able to trick Danzo with only knowledge at the very end of the fight and he had already blown his big stuff.. With full knowledge he would not however blow his normal crap he would use Chidori Variants and Taijutsu till 10 minutes was up then use Tsukyomi or Ammy

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 06:36 PM
Lol, took the words right out of my mouth.

Wooster
04-09-2010, 06:38 PM
With full knowledge I belives Saucgay takes this he was able to trick Danzo with only knowledge at the very end of the fight and he had already blown his big stuff.. With full knowledge he would not however blow his normal crap he would use Chidori Variants and Taijutsu till 10 minutes was up then use Tsukyomi or Ammy

Lol, took the words right out of my mouth.

Really in any one-on-one matchup Danzo wins unless he is surprised.
'Nuff said.