PDA

View Full Version : Konan VS Ino, Hinata & Sakura

Yuuta
04-09-2010, 12:25 PM
...I saw this in the new Naruto shippuden opening (starting at episode 154 - the last one was so much better) and personally, I laughed so hard I almost hurt myself.

But am I the only one who thinks that way, or are the animators right?

Cannon, noncanon, it doesn't matter, I don't think it'll help much.

Miles Edgeworth
04-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Lol at the thought of Ino, Hinata, and Sakura actually putting up a fight against Konan. I dunno what the animators were thinking.

Even worse was Team Guy vs Deva Path.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Lol wut at this thread.

Konan goes paper mode and spears them all.

Tourune
04-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Konan. these gurls cant hit what they cant touch (paper angel mode)

Jose
04-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Not just Team Guy also Kiba was there for some reason?

Also I think I saw Sai?

Shizune dieing lol epic xD

Cant wait to see Kakashi vs Pain though. =]

Tobirama
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Konan would stomp...ranged paper spear and kunai > the other three kunoichi.

Narutorious
04-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Truthfully, all the girls are a bad matchup againist Konan, Ino isn't much of a fighter so you talking about Sakura & Hinata having to protect her, and those 2 are close range fighters, Konan should win no problem.

Wooster
04-10-2010, 12:49 PM
All three of them are only chunin. Konan is an Akatsuki. It's hard to have much of idea of Konan ability because she only briefly fought Jiraiya, but lets say nearly the same as Sasori. Chiyo and Sakura barley(maybe not even that) beat him, and Chiyo is probably one of the strongest Kunoichi ever. So these three don't have a chance.

RedSandSasori
04-10-2010, 08:11 PM
All they need to do is bring a tank of water =D

Lady Tsunade
04-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Sakura and Hinata cant touch Konan with physical attacks. Konan goes paper form and suffocates the girls. She wins with relative ease

Kiyoshi
04-22-2010, 03:42 PM
IN my opinion i think Konan would loose because it seems she is pretty weak herself too...because all she knows is paper clone and this one angel thing...so this is what i think will happen...
hinata could protect sakura and ino with her protection thing then after konan's papers get cut up then ino will stop konan with her mind distraction then sakura and hinata will attack...
Hinata could jus cut up konan with her jutsu
then yeah
don't under estimate kunoichi of konoha

Kuromaki
04-22-2010, 05:22 PM
IN my opinion i think Konan would loose because it seems she is pretty weak herself too...because all she knows is paper clone and this one angel thing...so this is what i think will happen...
hinata could protect sakura and ino with her protection thing then after konan's papers get cut up then ino will stop konan with her mind distraction then sakura and hinata will attack...
Hinata could jus cut up konan with her jutsu
then yeah
don't under estimate kunoichi of konoha

Konan can split up into paper to avoid all of their attacks. She has great paper regen too. Also, a swarm of her paper was fast enough to catch a guy being controlled by Jiraiya.

That being said, Hinata's protection thing and Ino's shinranshin were filler, but it doesn't seem to matter here.

colorles
04-22-2010, 05:58 PM
=
Even worse was Team Guy vs Deva Path.

exactely how is Team Gai vs Deva Path a mismatch at all?

notice how Team Gai was convieniently away from the village during Pains attack

Phoenix Wright
04-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Sucks I was gone for 2 days, damn I'm late on this thread I wanted to talk about how much Konan rapes =(

Kiyoshi
04-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Konan can split up into paper to avoid all of their attacks. She has great paper regen too. Also, a swarm of her paper was fast enough to catch a guy being controlled by Jiraiya.

That being said, Hinata's protection thing and Ino's shinranshin were filler, but it doesn't seem to matter here.

well yeah i kinda agree with you too but....hmmmm i'm wordless lol
based on what you said then i can't help but agree...
but i think if they were to fight konan then...
hinata ino and sakura will need back up from tenten

Kiyoshi
04-27-2010, 07:43 PM
its sad.....
my opinion of these three kunoichis has changed...
but they all have there own will of fire!!!
i'm a fan of Ino and i hope she will become stronger and prove herself to be better at ninjutsu than sakura....
Ino has a chance i still believin her (you can beat Konan) doubt it..

Konan9
04-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Ha ha... It is hardly a fight.

But... of course the fight will end up being drawn out and they will SOMEHOW stand more than 3 minutes against Konan... *sigh*

Kiyoshi
04-28-2010, 01:13 PM
i have a question....
how come the characters especially Ino and Hinata..
They never use their jutsus they learned in the filler animes..
the only jutsu ino uses is her healing jutsu and she learned that in filler anime.
but she is never seen using shinranshin no jutsu but she always uses her shintenshin no jutsu...
hinata has no skills...except her gentle fist but shes awesome...
can someone answer my question???

321zigzag1
04-28-2010, 01:15 PM
i have a question....
the only jutsu ino uses is her healing jutsu and she learned that in filler anime.
but she is never seen using shinranshin no jutsu but she always uses her shintenshin no jutsu...

Thats why.

Slack 40
04-28-2010, 01:33 PM
i have a question....
because the filler anime doesn't follow the manga

lets say the manga is 60 chapters ahead and ino is in some sort of fight in the manga. Then they decide they want a filer to let the manga get ahead of the anime and ino learns some new jutsu.

Well once the anime goes back to normal stuff eventually they'll get to that ino fight (not really im just using it as an example) but the manga already had the ino fight so they can't add the filler jutsu because the ino fight was already written

Kiyoshi
04-28-2010, 02:37 PM
i get it now....

Kiyoshi
04-28-2010, 02:46 PM
i think there is still possibilities though
that they could beat Konan

Kiyoshi
04-28-2010, 02:48 PM
i think there is still possibilities though
that they could beat Konan

after the things that i learned from other people...
i stiill think there is a chance those three could beat Konan

Kiyoshi
04-28-2010, 03:11 PM
this is my second guess on whats gonna happen...

Ino Sakura and Hinata encounter Konan.
Konan transforms herself into paper and starts attacking them.`!:)
Ino Sakura and Hinata blocks the paper with there weapons and protect themselves with kunais.

Hinata could use her new jutsu Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists
and confuse Konan and go for the assualt.

Ino could stay back and support Sakura and Hinata as they fight because
she is not strong at fighting.`:P

i'm sure that there is a huge chance of them losing anyways `~(
chance of winning-10%
chance of loosing-90%

and the fight is prolly gonna stop and then Konan is gonna flee the battle and go to pain's real body...

GO HINATA and INO

321zigzag1
04-28-2010, 03:14 PM

Ino Sakura and Hinata blocks the paper with there weapons and protect themselves with kunais.

chance of winning-10%
chance of loosing-90%

and the fight is prolly gonna stop and then Konan is gonna flee the battle and go to pain's real body...

GO HINATA and INO

Sakura is useless in this fight.

Its actually very ironic Ino is a lot more useful here than Sakura.

Also Hinata is only mainly good for defense.

Konan9
04-28-2010, 03:42 PM

chance of winning-10%
chance of loosing-90%

GO HINATA and INO

You just posted 4 times in a row you know... Some people might get mad when you do that....

Btw, the Konan that is fighting is a paper clone, I am pretty sure. And Hinata can't use her new tech because it was from a filler and this fight was technically in the manga.

Kuromaki
04-28-2010, 05:26 PM

Ino Sakura and Hinata blocks the paper with there weapons and protect themselves with kunais. How do they block a giant swarm of paper that caught even Jiraiya off guard, with just kunai?

and confuse Konan and go for the assualt. Konan turns into paper and avoids the attack.

she is not strong at fighting.`:P Sakura taijutsu is useless against Konan if you saw the OP.

chance of winning-10%
chance of loosing-90%

GO HINATA and INO
I wrote my replies in blue.

Btw you like Ino right? Wanna join her fanclub? http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/emotawesomepm9.gif
Btw, the Konan that is fighting is a paper clone, I am pretty sure. And Hinata can't use her new tech because it was from a filler and this fight was technically in the manga.
What do you mean, Twin Lion Fists is canon.

Kiyoshi
05-21-2010, 07:05 PM
You just posted 4 times in a row you know... Some people might get mad when you do that....

this fight was in the manga???
what chapter???

Kuromaki
05-21-2010, 07:33 PM
this fight was in the manga???
what chapter???
She must be talking about something else, because Konan never fought Ino, Hinata, & Sakura in the manga.

The_Nine_Sins
05-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Konan stomps the three, suffocates them all by cocooning thiem in paper and stabs them with the paper spear. Konan can't be effected by physical attacks in paper form so sakura and hinata are useless, the only real tiny threat is ino, but even with mind possession she still to slow to do it since she haves to aim, at Konan example: Konan goes paper mode and creates many papers , Ino tries to takes aim for her tech despite the papers around her. Konan cocoons her and suffocates her, then the rest of the team Or Konan can just shoot a flurry of papers at the group like she did jairaiya=gg