PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: This might be somthing...

Tracer
04-08-2009, 04:54 AM
I was sitting here at my laptop can't sleep and this idea popped into my head! :shock: (I know rite!)

What if we made a Weekly/Bi Weekly newletter that updated all the forums about the world of naruto! Made by fans for fans anyone can get in on it.

This is also another way VIZ can get product(s) advertisement. Give the fans announcements about upcoming events(like anime expos/conventions)

Coloums can be(but not limited to)
Episode/Moive/Manga review
Product review
Ramen rescipes
Game hints/tricks/review
Interviews with Viz staff/Forum users/Voice actors
CCG tips/tricks/card review
Naruto related jokes
Naruto trivia
Display fanart(i know this is a touchy subject but im just suggesting its not important)
Ect.

This might be a good idea to help people get into/caught up/involved

Vivian Nie
04-08-2009, 05:13 AM
Yea, it's really a good idea.
If it comes true, we will have a better communication.
I will give you strong moral support~~~~~~
But how can you put it into practice?

Tracer
04-08-2009, 06:06 AM

Thanks! putting it into pratice is easy just make a forum post with well written code or you can make a Jpeg and C&P the text and add in more art might be multiple posts but 4 pages would do using fan art would help fill incase there is not vary many writers

Vivian Nie
04-08-2009, 07:32 AM

Thanks! putting it into pratice is easy just make a forum post with well written code or you can make a Jpeg and C&P the text and add in more art might be multiple posts but 4 pages would do using fan art would help fill incase there is not vary many writers

That sounds great.
er...your english is a little difficult for me to understand as i am not native.
but still hope you can make it and i will be the first member to join your forum! :)
?(???)?

SRhyse
04-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Do you guys mean a newsletter that'd appear on this forum, or one that you guys would sort of distribute on other forums outside of the official Viz one we're on?

Naruto
04-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Nice idea!

Toma RNK
04-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Also fanart is a no no, legal problems.

Tracer
04-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Do you guys mean a newsletter that'd appear on this forum, or one that you guys would sort of distribute on other forums outside of the official Viz one we're on?

I'm talking for here only, but i can see other linking the url on other forums but the idea is for here