PDA

View Full Version : Sage Mode Naruto vs Young Demon King Piccolo (equalized speed)

superman
04-09-2010, 09:47 AM
So how does this go? The reason I am making this match is because I heard from SageoftheSixPaths that DB/DBZ's main advantage is speed, so I decided to equalize the speed. Also to make things fairer, here are a few possible scenarios:

a. SM Naruto gets Chakra blasts but DKP doesn't get any energy blasts.
b. SM Naruto gets no Chakra blasts but DKP doesn't get any too.
c. Same as the above too except DKP doesn't get to fly.
d. DKP gets energy blasts but no flight
e. DKP gets no restrictions besides the speed cap.

So how does this go?

Phoenix Wright
04-09-2010, 09:49 AM
I don't get it. If their main advantage is speed they can still planet bust and tank any attack Narutoverse throws at them.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 09:51 AM
DB characters have a slight limit on flight at that point in the series. Considering SM Naruto is supersonic, and so is Piccolo, FRS simply speed blitzes him with ease. It's faster than any energy attack Piccolo has. Considering FRS ignores defenses and durability, Piccolo actually gets one shotted here.

Win goes the SM Naruto, IMO.

superman
04-09-2010, 10:00 AM
DB characters have a slight limit on flight at that point in the series. Considering SM Naruto is supersonic, and so is Piccolo, FRS simply speed blitzes him with ease. It's faster than any energy attack Piccolo has. Considering FRS ignores defenses and durability, Piccolo actually gets one shotted here.

Win goes the SM Naruto, IMO.
What about in Scenario b where Naruto doesn't get any energy blasts either and the either fight is purely h2h? I think this is a stomp on DKP now he can't throw any city busters around lol.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:08 AM
What about in Scenario b where Naruto doesn't get any energy blasts either and the either fight is purely h2h? I think this is a stomp on DKP now he can't throw any city busters around lol.
Ah, right, the scenarios. Well, here's what I'd go with:

A) Naruto stomps with FRS. End of story.
B) Naruto actually has a better strength feat via his rhino toss and kicking Pain through mountains. With that in consideration, flight gives DKP a big advantage here. However, boss summons on Naruto's part take away a massive amount of DKP's flight advantage, since he's never shown the ability to fly out of their attack range. A Gamabunta sword slice would hit DKP and knock him back down to earth, where Naruto kicks the crap out of him.
C) Same as above, but more so.

superman
04-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Ah, right, the scenarios. Well, here's what I'd go with:

A) Naruto stomps with FRS. End of story.
B) Naruto actually has a better strength feat via his rhino toss and kicking Pain through mountains. With that in consideration, flight gives DKP a big advantage here. However, boss summons on Naruto's part take away a massive amount of DKP's flight advantage, since he's never shown the ability to fly out of their attack range. A Gamabunta sword slice would hit DKP and knock him back down to earth, where Naruto kicks the crap out of him.
C) Same as above, but more so.
So overall this seems to be a stomp for NV. I guess I proved your point that DB characters don't have much of an advantage over NV without their huge speed advantage.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:17 AM
So overall this seems to be a stomp for NV. I guess I proved your point that DB characters don't have much of an advantage over NV without their huge speed advantage.
Well, this is exclusive the DB, but yes, pretty much. I mean, in a fight I still think DB would win due to the Dragon Balls and just having so many high tier busters, even with speed equalized. However, in small scale fights like this it's highly in favor of the current NV.

superman
04-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Well, this is exclusive the DB, but yes, pretty much. I mean, in a fight I still think DB would win due to the Dragon Balls and just having so many high tier busters, even with speed equalized. However, in small scale fights like this it's highly in favor of the current NV.
Yeah but DKP gets no restrictions but speed he could still win this one, although strength wise Naruto might have the advantage here, but not necessarily. Tao Pai Pai was already throwing multi-ton pillars across time zones and he's much weaker than even the old version of DKP. So that easily makes DKP class 100 + in strength as well. I think this would be a pretty epic fight with speed equalized. btw what is FRS?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah but DKP gets no restrictions but speed he could still win this one, although strength wise Naruto might have the advantage here, but not necessarily. Tao Pai Pai was already throwing multi-ton pillars across time zones and he's much weaker than even the old version of DKP. So that easily makes DKP class 100 + in strength as well. I think this would be a pretty epic fight with speed equalized. btw what is FRS?
FRS= Flying Rasen Shruiken. It's just the Sage Mode version of Rasen Shruiken that he can throw.

As for the class 100+ thing, that's based entirely off of powerscaling. It's reasonable powerscaling, mind you, but it's not a feat.

superman
04-09-2010, 10:36 AM
FRS= Flying Rasen Shruiken. It's just the Sage Mode version of Rasen Shruiken that he can throw.

As for the class 100+ thing, that's based entirely off of powerscaling. It's reasonable powerscaling, mind you, but it's not a feat.

Oh yeah, I remember that move when SMN used it on Pein, and it was basically like a rip off of the Destructo Disk (cut through rock). And yes if speed was equalized Naruto now at least has a chance of cutting DKP in half with it (whereas without equalized DKP might just blitz SMN before he could even react lol).

Yellow Flash
04-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Oh yeah, I remember that move when SMN used it on Pein, and it was basically like a rip off of the Destructo Disk (cut through rock). And yes if speed was equalized Naruto now at least has a chance of cutting DKP in half with it (whereas without equalized DKP might just blitz SMN before he could even react lol).
Aren't they both Supersonic though?

superman
04-09-2010, 10:58 AM
You mean without the speed equalization? I think most ppl place DKP at hypersonic because of power scaling from Tao's pillar feat. The strange thing is that if he's hypersonic, then why the hell doesn't he fly around the world rather than ride on that slow ass airship lol.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 11:00 AM
With equalization, yes. Normally DKP is hypersonic+.
You mean without the speed equalization? I think most ppl place DKP at hypersonic because of power scaling from Tao's pillar feat. The strange thing is that if he's hypersonic, then why the hell doesn't he fly around the world rather than ride on that slow ass airship lol.
Cause he's a lazy king who feels it's beneath him to move, so he has a ship.

superman
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM
With equalization, yes. Normally DKP is hypersonic+.

Cause he's a lazy king who feels it's beneath him to move, so he has a ship.
Yeah DKP could probably fly around the whole circumference of the world (we are making the bet that DB Earth is the same size as our Earth except with totally different geography) in maybe an hour or so. Yet he chooses to fly around a the world in a slow-ass (Well compared to him at least) aircraft that takes many hours if not days to get around the world.

Also I am guessing hypersonic is only combat speed for Kid Goku at this point because if he was that fast by travel speed, then why couldn't he just run across the Earth?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Kid Goku couldn't really fly that well at that point, so he used the Nimbus Cloud for travel. As for running speed, it would still tire him out, and he can't really run across oceans.

superman
04-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Kid Goku couldn't really fly that well at that point, so he used the Nimbus Cloud for travel. As for running speed, it would still tire him out, and he can't really run across oceans.
Well if King Piccolo and Kid Goku were already hypersonic by the later half of DB part 1, theoretically they should be able to leap or move across an entire city in a few seconds at most. Yet the battles all took place in a very small place. I guess they are moving at hypersonic speeds in a small area then. And yeah I think Flying Nimbus was already hypersonic at that point.

Sazabi24
04-10-2010, 06:10 AM
I'm sure the Piccolo can stop a FRS with a few city busters.

superman
04-10-2010, 07:50 AM
I'm sure the Piccolo can stop a FRS with a few city busters.
Except the city busters take a long time to charge. I am not sure if his normal Ki blasts will stop the FRS, but he could still dodge it. IMAO, this battle could go either way, but if Piccolo is given no restrictions other than his speed, he probably still wins.