PDA

View Full Version : Sakura VS Hinata

Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze
04-08-2010, 10:43 PM
Locaion unkwom who would win the fight

katsu uchiha
04-08-2010, 10:45 PM
Sakura would, she has trained under Tsunade, her master`s spirit has been pounded into sakura, sakura`s really strong and can easily heal herself in battle because she`s a medical ninja. Hinata, despite having the byakugan and training, she doesn`t know a lot a justsus and would lose a fight easily.

Kuromaki
04-09-2010, 06:34 AM
I think that Hinata has the potential to beat Sakura, but with feats Sakura wins, due to better speed and the fact that one punch can bring Hinata down or make her lose her balance, leaving her open for attack.

Wooster
04-09-2010, 07:11 AM
I don't know if the winner is that obvious here. The biggest problem is that we have almost no idea of what Hinata's skill level is since way back to her Neji fight.

In any case, Hinara gentle fist attack is probably faster than Sakura's attacks, but Sakura is adept at dodging. Even if Hinata did connect, Sakura could heal herself. I don't think we have any evidence that Hinata can stop chakra flow, so general internal damage is all she can do.

Sakura probably couldn't land a direct hit because Hinata is pretty fast herself. However, Sakura's punches are also midrange. There's really nothing Hinata could do to counter that.

So Sakura wins even if it ends up as a battle of endurance.

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
04-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Tough to say. They're both close combat fighters......... If Sakura can get a good enough hit on Hinata, then Sakura. But, Hinata has a lot of speed, and can block they flow of Sakura's chakra......... Tie.