PDA

View Full Version : naruto vs sasuke (in the original series)

RasenganMaster
04-08-2010, 04:31 PM
This is kinda lame when i think about it. When they were fighting at the valley of the end (or something) naruto could easily take sasuke down With all the clones he got, the only thing he had to do is to make 10 rasengans and nullify them one by one against sasuke's chidori until he runs out of chakra since the limit of chidori he could do at that time was like 3 of 4 if i'm not mistaken. Otherwise, naruto could just capture him with his clones while sasuke's chidori was colliding with his rasengan.

garra12345
04-08-2010, 04:53 PM
His clones could not do that he can only make one at a time if he did do what you said he would waste all his chakra and die.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 05:04 PM
His clones could not do that he can only make one at a time if he did do what you said he would waste all his chakra and die.
Naruto, waste his chakra and die, preposterous.

Naruto has the biggest chakra reserves without the biju's help then anyone in the entire series aside Kisame.

RasenganMaster
04-08-2010, 05:06 PM

he could, but just in filler arc though...:???:

Miles Edgeworth
04-08-2010, 09:25 PM
Naruto should have won against Sasuke.

Truth be told, KN1 was more powerful than CS2 from what I could see. It could burn Sasuke with its aura, use long range chakra arms, regenerate to some extent, and create much more powerful Rasengans. And KN1 lost for one reason: he was too afraid to go for the attack. If Naruto went forward with his Rasengan then Sasuke would've died. Of course, Naruto didn't want that and we all know Kishi didn't.

If not for the plot, (ironically) Naruto would've won.

Tourune
04-09-2010, 05:09 PM
NARUTO WOULD HAVE WON IF HE SOMMONED GAMABUNTA + while sasuke was fighting his clones he could of sommoned him then naruto would of won

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 05:14 PM
PNJ.

Naruto lost due to plot, not because he couldn't win.

Tourune
04-09-2010, 05:18 PM
PNJ.

Naruto lost due to plot, not because he couldn't win.
true.