PDA

View Full Version : Does this bother anyone else?

ItachiAnbu
04-08-2010, 04:19 PM
That we still don't know what power Itachi gave Naruto? He said; "I have shared some of my power with you, though I hope the day never comes that you have to use it."

So, what do you think it was? What will Naruto do with it? Post your thoughts.

Kassie
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
I wonder that as well ..but maybe something Naruto can use to kill Sasuke if needed though.. I don't really know what but yeah n_n"

InnerSakura
04-09-2010, 10:14 AM
me personally...i think it was the other amaterasu eye... sasuke only has one. or maybe not... you never know...
the suspense is killin me

Paradox Within
04-09-2010, 10:32 AM
It bothers me plenty. How are we supposed to not think about it with the upcoming war?! I hope Kishimoto reveals it in the future so we don't have to lie in suspense anymore.

Nougatocity_Hinata
04-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Yes!!!!!

ItachiAnbu
04-09-2010, 01:34 PM
I wonder that as well ..but maybe something Naruto can use to kill Sasuke if needed though.. I don't really know what but yeah n_n"

I believe that as well, but I think Itachi would have wanted Naruto to use the power to find some sort of in-between way, another option. He came up with his "shoulder your pain and die with you" solution, but I think there will be something else that happens, because I just don't see naruto dying.

He might have left him some sort of Genjutsu power, seeing as he knew Naruto was weak in Genjutsu, but we'll just have to wait and see. `:shock:

Shikamaru Nara
04-09-2010, 01:36 PM
No, because it'll probably be revealed in due time.

Jinchiruuki
04-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Here is what I think..and I posted this in another thread as well.

This is one of the reasons why I believe Itachi gave Naruto something to better control the Kyuubi to it's full extent.

Check it out.....Uchiha get thwarted by Jinchuriki who have full control over their bijuu. Genjutsu? Thwarted. Taijutsu? Thwarted. Ability to dodge attacks fully? Somewhat iffy but still..you can get past the sharingan. All the Uchiha have against those type of people is Ninjutsu.

It would make Naruto the perfect counter to all of Sasuke's abilities with the exceptions of Susanoo, Ammy, Blaze Release techniques etc. But Tsuky/All other genjutsu and taijutsu won't do jack against a Naruto with full control over the Kyuubi.

This will also in turn help Naruto find out the secrets of Madara that the Kyuubi may know..and in the end, help him defeat him. Think about it....for the Pain fight...he got the Sage Mode boost...the perfect counter to what Pain's bodies abilities were.

Now the new target is Sasuke, Madara and the rest of the Akatsuki...but for Naruto it's the latter. The only way for Naruto to stand a chance against them is to have something perfectly counter genjutsu and stand toe to toe with taijutsu..seeing as Naruto's ninjutsu is pretty darn good at this point.

Hidden Ninja45
04-09-2010, 04:01 PM
It kind of bothers me, but not enough for me to lose sleep over it. Because I know that we will learn what the power is at some point.

UzumakiNaruto0095
04-09-2010, 05:39 PM
I dunno. It didn't bother me until i re-read it and watched the anime episode, and yes. I've got chills going down my spine just thinking about it. Kishimoto, please reveal it soon!

3littlepigs
04-09-2010, 07:31 PM
I think everyone is still wondering what the heck it is :|....still I'm going with either

1) Itachi leaving some of his chakra so that he can once again appear in front of Sasuke and tell him how immature and stupid he is for falling for Madara's trap and how disappointed he is that he chose to hurt the village instead of protecting it.

2) Giving Naruto something to counterattack the sharingan since so far Naruto is still weak against genjutsu.

byakuganmaster3695
04-11-2010, 06:14 AM
i would think its something that wold give naruto the power to kill sasuke when the time comes

ItachiAnbu
04-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Ok, I just had a thought: what if Kishimoto never revealed it, and we never found out? LOL `:P

I would be pretty annoyed, though.`:shock: `#(`~(

Jinchiruuki
04-12-2010, 03:26 PM
I gave my theory on it here: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2889485#post2889485

GravityKaguya
04-12-2010, 05:47 PM
I do wonder hmm It is getting to me grrr.
I hope we find out soon.:).
I miss Itachi, he was a good friend and brother *sniffle*.
But whatever the "power" was It has to be something awesome lol.