PDA

View Full Version : Animal Path vs 5 Current Kages

prasanth
04-08-2010, 12:57 PM
all of Nagato's sumons vs 5 current kage's.
gedo mezo also a summon so that is allowed as well.

who wins? i think the summons take this with ease.....

arsenakos
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
i say kages will win

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
i say kages will win

i say gedo mezo rips there souls and the multi head dog summon keeps on multiplying and eventually defeats them

arsenakos
04-08-2010, 01:17 PM
i say gedo mezo rips there souls and the multi head dog summon keeps on multiplying and eventually defeats them

its just not all kages have shown their abilities and i am not soure who is going to win but i think kages will

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:20 PM
its just not all kages have shown their abilities and i am not soure who is going to win but i think kages will

explain the battle?

arsenakos
04-08-2010, 01:22 PM
men i know anly gaara and A i can tell the fight without know the character

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Kages win due to sheer number.

2 or 3 of the Kages deal with the summons while the other 2 or 3 go after Animal Path.

Raikage could probably speed blitz the summons and Animal Path and take him out right there and then, GG.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Okay, I am confused. Are you talking about all 6 bodies or just Animal Path? Animal Path is one body. Animal Path vs. The 5 Kages? The Kages, hands down.

Slack 40
04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Kages easy.
Gaara and the others could hold of the summons while A just speedblitzes animal
the end

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Okay, I am confused. Are you talking about all 6 bodies or just Animal Path? Animal Path is one body. Animal Path vs. The 5 Kages? The Kages, hands down.
How are you confused?

Are you confused that were saying summons?

If so were talking about the summons that Animal Path .... summons ...

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
How are you confused?

Are you confused that were saying summons?

If so were talking about the summons that Animal Path .... summons ...

Oh okay! Thanks. That makes more sense. I still say The 5 Kages.

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:53 PM
gedo mazo will take their souls, that summon cannot be beaten!

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:57 PM
Kages easy.
the end

4 people cannot possibly "hold down" around 15 summons

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Kages easy.
the end

A will speed blitz the actual body but the summons will destroy him, especially the multi headed dog and gedo mezo will rip his soul out

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 03:09 PM
A will speed blitz the actual body but the summons will destroy him, especially the multi headed dog and gedo mezo will rip his soul out
How when Raikage speed blitz's them as well?

What do you mean 15 summons, he wouldn't be able to make that many hand signs before Raikage speed blitz's him and punches his head off.

Tourune
04-08-2010, 06:40 PM
tsunade would punch the sommons around then gaara would do a sand sinking jutsu while A prevides back up for them and onoki dust releses the animal path or Mei lava melts it or boil melts it

prasanth
04-09-2010, 04:31 AM
tsunade would punch the sommons around then gaara would do a sand sinking jutsu while A prevides back up for them and onoki dust releses the animal path or Mei lava melts it or boil melts it

fighting summons arnt that easy people, jheeze!

if they were that easy to fight why wud u use them, not even jiraiya could handle them let alone mei, onoki, tsunade.

maybe gaara can use his sand for something and maybe raikage can cause some damage but how can he take out the multi-headed dog and how can he defeat the summon that takes your soul when yout ouch it?!

The 1st Hokage
04-09-2010, 04:57 AM
fighting summons arnt that easy people, jheeze!

if they were that easy to fight why wud u use them, not even jiraiya could handle them let alone mei, onoki, tsunade.

maybe gaara can use his sand for something and maybe raikage can cause some damage but how can he take out the multi-headed dog and how can he defeat the summon that takes your soul when yout ouch it?!
Animal doesnt have Gezo mado.human does.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 05:11 AM
4 people cannot possibly "hold down" around 15 summons
There are only like 5 summons Animal path has shown mostly got speedblitzed easy. Animal hasn't shown he can summon Gedo Mezo. Raikag easily speedblitz Jiriyia speedblitz the crap our Animal path in Sm only due to linked visison did he not get rofl raped. Plus Gaara's Sand can hold off the more dangerous summons (Cerberus or Bird) Tsunade can take care of the Rhino by when it charges she kicks the ground it falls of balance bam. Mizkage can melt the bull with Lava. Tsuchkage can either help Gaara or help Tsunade.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 05:11 AM
Animal doesnt have Gezo mado.human does.
He has a massively downgraded version. Nagato has the real one.

The 1st Hokage
04-09-2010, 05:27 AM
He has a massively downgraded version. Nagato has the real one.
yeah that too.gezo mado may be a summon,but one that animal doesnt have.

prasanth
04-09-2010, 07:09 AM
There are only like 5 summons Animal path has shown mostly got speedblitzed easy. Animal hasn't shown he can summon Gedo Mezo. Raikag easily speedblitz Jiriyia speedblitz the crap our Animal path in Sm only due to linked visison did he not get rofl raped. Plus Gaara's Sand can hold off the more dangerous summons (Cerberus or Bird) Tsunade can take care of the Rhino by when it charges she kicks the ground it falls of balance bam. Mizkage can melt the bull with Lava. Tsuchkage can either help Gaara or help Tsunade.

why dont you read the description? 5 summons... ok let me name the ones i know of:

Giant drill beaked bird (lay explosive eggs and is extremely fast)
Giant Multi-headed dog (which is almost impossible to kill)
Giant panda (defence only)
Giant Ram
Giant Rhino
Giant Crustacean
Giant Chameleon
Giant Centipede
and Gedo Mezo

you expect kage;s to win against these? only one who even has half a chance is gaara because of his sand and thats it everyone else would get eatin by the giant dog or get bombmed by the bird

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 07:14 AM
why dont you read the description? 5 summons... ok let me name the ones i know of:

Giant drill beaked bird (lay explosive eggs and is extremely fast)
Giant Multi-headed dog (which is almost impossible to kill)
Giant panda (defence only)
Giant Ram
Giant Rhino
Giant Crustacean
Giant Chameleon
Giant Centipede
and Gedo Mezo

you expect kage;s to win against these? only one who even has half a chance is gaara because of his sand and thats it everyone else would get eatin by the giant dog or get bombmed by the bird
ANIMAL DOESNT HAVE GEDO. Provide proof he does. Only 7 summons I only missed two minor ones. And lol he had trouble of keeping track of 3 summons let alone 7 rofl. I don't rember a centapide. Plus tell me how he blocks a blitz from Raikage he doesn't have a path to track Rai.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Also you didn't specify that he has all of them out at once I'll grant he can have his 2 starters Chameleon and Cerberus. So he has to summon them all he won't have prep and Jiriyia SM=Raikage Ration Armor and Jiriyia was kicking the juice out of the summons.

prasanth
04-09-2010, 07:18 AM
Kages win due to sheer number.

2 or 3 of the Kages deal with the summons while the other 2 or 3 go after Animal Path.

Raikage could probably speed blitz the summons and Animal Path and take him out right there and then, GG.

what sheer number? there are only 5, and there are more summons and the dog which can keep on multiplying

prasanth
04-09-2010, 07:21 AM
ANIMAL DOESNT HAVE GEDO. Provide proof he does. Only 7 summons I only missed two minor ones. And lol he had trouble of keeping track of 3 summons let alone 7 rofl. I don't rember a centapide. Plus tell me how he blocks a blitz from Raikage he doesn't have a path to track Rai.

the description says all of NAGATO'S summons therefore gedo mezo counts as well.

and yh the dog summon alone will defeat raikage, how can he defeat something which can keep on multiplying?

prasanth
04-09-2010, 07:23 AM
yeah that too.gezo mado may be a summon,but one that animal doesnt have.

read the description...

dont bother commenting if your not going to read the god damn description buddy

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 07:25 AM
the description says all of NAGATO'S summons therefore gedo mezo counts as well.

and yh the dog summon alone will defeat raikage, how can he defeat something which can keep on multiplying?
NO YOU SPECIFIED IT AS ANIMAL PATH. Nagato can only someone Gedo Mezo because he is linked with it animal path is not. You can't give someone an ability he doesn't have that makes this thread a hate thread as well as being null and void.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 07:25 AM

Umm he is faster than it......use common sense

prasanth
04-09-2010, 07:30 AM
Umm he is faster than it......use common sense

so doesnt mean he can beat it?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 07:32 AM
so doesnt mean he can beat it?
It means he can kill the path before it can do any damage.

prasanth
04-09-2010, 08:11 AM
It means he can kill the path before it can do any damage.

yh he can kill the path but not the multi-headed dog, which cannot die

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 08:21 AM
yh he can kill the path but not the multi-headed dog, which cannot die
Once the path dies all of the Animals go away.

prasanth
04-09-2010, 08:32 AM
proof?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 08:37 AM
proof?
ROFL are that Naive now I know you lost it's a common fact. Unless its a summon like Pa or Ma that can think for themselves and have there own chakra no they won't but when it's mindless like Oro's snakes they go poof when he dies rofl plus they would just attack each other and be uncontrolable.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
BTW Chap 432 page 16

prasanth
04-09-2010, 08:51 AM
ROFL are that Naive now I know you lost it's a common fact. Unless its a summon like Pa or Ma that can think for themselves and have there own chakra no they won't but when it's mindless like Oro's snakes they go poof when he dies rofl plus they would just attack each other and be uncontrolable.

ahh i see i didnt know that, but even so how can raikage kill the path when he can hide in the chameleon like with Jiraiya?

J-Sun Tasogare
04-09-2010, 08:55 AM
ahh i see i didnt know that, but even so how can raikage kill the path when he can hide in the chameleon like with Jiraiya?
Hmm Good point Gaara could put a thin layer of sand on the ground to track it's movements. Plus if A gets close his Raition Armor will eltircute the chameleon.

Skylar
04-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Even if Animal path had Gedo Mezo, the 5 kages would win. Danzo and Hanzo(heh they have similar names) were able to escape its sealing dragons, and I think this was before Danzo had inzangi. Yes I know Danzo probably isn't going to consist of the current Kages, but people like "A" should be able to dodge them, and the rest of the kages should be able to fend off the rest of the summons, as well as maybe dodge the dragons(if the Gedo Mezo is even in this fight).............

prasanth
04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Hmm Good point Gaara could put a thin layer of sand on the ground to track it's movements. Plus if A gets close his Raition Armor will eltircute the chameleon.

interesting theory and yes all it takes is for one of the kage's to find the path, but gaara and tsunade seem like the only smart ones as raikage just uses violence for everything and mei got trapped in zetsu's spore tech and she didnt even notice and onoki im not to sure about.

it will be a half decent battle though

prasanth
04-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Even if Animal path had Gedo Mezo, the 5 kages would win. Danzo and Hanzo(heh they have similar names) were able to escape its sealing dragons, and I think this was before Danzo had inzangi. Yes I know Danzo probably isn't going to consist of the current Kages, but people like "A" should be able to dodge them, and the rest of the kages should be able to fend off the rest of the summons, as well as maybe dodge the dragons(if the Gedo Mezo is even in this fight).............

when you say the "kages could just fend of the rest" its easier said than done because some of the summons are crazy e.g. that drill bird that lays bombs everywhere, it is very fast as well so i dont see a kage taking that out easily

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 03:05 PM
Available summons for Animal Path:

Crab
Bird
Rhino
Bull
Dog
Chameleon
Gedo Mezo

Available summons for Kages:
Katsuya
That's about it

With that said, Kages win with ease.

Gaara uses Shukaku Arm to take out Dog and Bird with ease. Dog can't split/ regen from being crushed on all sides. Bird isn't that fast and Shukaku Arm can easily catch and crush it.

Tsunade can solo Rhino since she has equal or greater strength than SM Naruto, who tossed it like a bug. Katsuya can also take on Bull easily by being able to tank way more than it can dish out, split, and spew acid.

Raikage can own Crab simply by going Raiton 2 and electrocuting the crap out of it, especially if it decides to use its Explosive Water Wave attack.

The old guy who's name I neither care about nor remember can just smash things left and right with his Dust Release. He probably won't do much, but he can crush Gedo Mezo into dust with ease.

Mai can use her Boil Release to just assist and cook whatever is left.

Basically, the summons in this fight are only good for brute force and being huge. Stacked against the Kages that's nothing, since they all have hax powers or summons of their own that can counteract Animal's Summons. Animal Path herself is useless, so she's easily beaten anyways. Gedo Mezo is really the only threat here, but it can be broken down by any of the Kages, all of whom have shown faster attack speed than Gedo has.

Sasuke
04-09-2010, 04:08 PM
I say Kage's especially because the Mizukage is able to melt people with Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique, the Raikage's Lightning Armor, and Gaara's Sand armor.

The 1st Hokage
04-09-2010, 07:34 PM
read the description...

You're one to talk,but i wont start flame wars.I'm above fighting.
Not many people bother to read the OP though.

Even Gezo mado has a weekness.It's called being destroyed by a fast mother f'er.Raikage is fast enough to keep the soul sucking thing away while it is destroyed by another kage.

You keep bringing up multi-headed dog.They are bunch of crazy rabid dogs,Raikage solos that and alot of the other summons with his supersonic speed.Has animal or any of his summons shown anything close to that speed?Nope.

Gaara can bury many of the summons,so that leaves a defenceless animal path for 3 other kages to rip apart.

The 1st Hokage
04-09-2010, 07:39 PM
read the description...

I'm not stupid either,you editted your post 2 hours after i posted.

But Raikage is quite a big scale-tipper.His speed and Raiton armour are the thing that help the right team win.I'm still waiting for a counter for rai's speed.

Skylar
04-09-2010, 08:24 PM
when you say the "kages could just fend of the rest" its easier said than done because some of the summons are crazy e.g. that drill bird that lays bombs everywhere, it is very fast as well so i dont see a kage taking that out easily
The drill bird laying bombs was filler, so it doesn't count. Well Jiraiya's frog was able to react to it fast enough to block it with it's shield(however this may be because Jiraiya used the barrier jutsu-that detected intruders. I can't remember if the bird was summoned before or after that).........