PDA

View Full Version : Neji vs Naruto

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:25 PM
No sage mode, summons or jinchuriki powers

it may sound stupid but i think neji takes this as his taijutsu is superior and all of narutos ninjutsu can be blocked with his rotation.

e710
04-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Naruto still has about 200 clones and rasen-shurken or giant rasengan. There about the same speed so i think Naruto can win by using one of the stronger rasengans.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 01:38 PM
Without Sage Mode, The Kyuubi or Summons, Neji would easily defeat Naruto.

Shikamaru Nara
04-08-2010, 01:44 PM
Really? I think Clone spam beats Neji. :lol:

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Naruto still has about 200 clones and rasen-shurken or giant rasengan. There about the same speed so i think Naruto can win by using one of the stronger rasengans.

Naruto is way slower than Neji. I think Neji could easily speed-blitz his clones. Think back to the first half of Naruto, when he fought against Kidomaru. Kidomaru summoned well over 200 spiders and Neji still attacked every single one using the Eight Trigram 64 Palms Technique. Neji has extended the palm count to double in Shippuden. Naruto can only use the Rasen Shuriken in Sage Mode because it shatters the arm he uses it with. And Neji just better try to avoid the Giant Rasengan. One hit and Neji is done.

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Naruto is way slower than Neji. I think Neji could easily speed-blitz his clones. Think back to the first half of Naruto, when he fought against Kidomaru. Kidomaru summoned well over 200 spiders and Neji still attacked every single one using the Eight Trigram 64 Palms Technique. Neji has extended the palm count to double in Shippuden. Naruto can only use the Rasen Shuriken in Sage Mode because it shatters the arm he uses it with. And Neji just better try to avoid the Giant Rasengan. One hit and Neji is done.

Neji's rotation can surely defend against it anyway?

prasanth
04-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Really? I think Clone spam beats Neji. :lol:

Neji's 64 palms can deal with them, or his mountain crusher or even his rotation can be used as a offence to some extent

e710
04-08-2010, 01:54 PM

Naruto clone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kidomaru clone. If naruto summons around 100 clones there would be 50 rasengans coming at neji and if he doesn't use roations he his screwed but he will. I think Giant Rasengan can go through 64 palms rotation cause rotation never repiled anything that strong. So i dont see neji winning and prove that neji is faster if you can.

arsenakos

naruto can use rasenshurikes without sage mode one rasenshuriken to neji and he dead

Superwes Reborn
Naruto can't use Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode or else he loses the ability to do jutsu. Can the rotation deflect odama rasengan?

Wooster
If you mean absolutely no jinchurki powers, then Neji wins. Naruto needed jinchuriki powers just to advance the first time. Rasenshuriken probably breaks through Neji's defense, but without Sage Mode, Naruto needs to hit him point-blank. That's not going to happen.

In fact, can Naruto use Rasenshuriken at all without Sage mode or using jinchurki powers? I don't think we have seen that yet.

Also, Naruto's clone jutsu seems to be limit to a few dozen without his jinchuriki powers. If Naruto wants a thousand clones he needs jinchurirki powers as well. See his rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi or his battle against Kimimaro for proof.

So Neji wins for the same reasons he won their first match-up until Naruto relied on the Nine Tails. But that's really not surprising, you have taken all of Naruto's powers away without hindering Neji in any manner.

e710
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
If you mean absolutely no jinchurki powers, then Neji wins. Naruto needed jinchuriki to just advance the first time. Rasenshuriken probably breaks through Neji's defense, but without Sage Mode, Naruto needs to hit him point-blank. That's not going to happen.

In fact, can Naruto use Rasenshuriken at all without Sage mode or using jinchurki powers? I don't think we have seen that yet.

Also, Naruto's clone jutsu seems to be limit to a few dozen without his jinchuriki powers. If Naruto wants a thousand clones he needs jinchurirki powers as well. See his rasengan training with Yamato and Kakashi or his battle against Kimimaro for proof.

So Neji wins for the same reasons he won their first match-up until Naruto relied on the Nine Tails. But that's really not surprising, you have taken all of Naruto's powers away without hindering Neji in any manner.

Training with yamato naruto made 200 clones without kyuubi cause yamato stopped all kyuubi chakra that was there, thats why he was there. Also normal rasengan busted through steel when it hit the water tank in late Naruto so i think giant rasegan can kill him. So naruto can win and doesn't need kyuubi or Sm to take out a weak ninja like neji. Also in that battle in the orginal naruto, naruto didnt even have rasengan back then and naruto taijustu and ninjutsu have gotten better and so has his speed, while neji just learned air palms and improved his byakugan.`@x)

arsenakos
04-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Naruto can't use Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode or else he loses the ability to do jutsu. Can the rotation deflect odama rasengan?

if its fight to death he will use evrything

prasanth
04-08-2010, 02:02 PM
well Neji's rotation has been the only defence which is still inpentrable, even sasuke's susanoo was semi beaten by raikage and gaara's sand defence beaten by rock lee and sasuke, and rasenshuriken can only do damage if it touches you, and i dont see it breaking through rotation, only sheer brute force will be able to take down rotation.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-08-2010, 02:03 PM
Clone spam will kill Neji as well as superior speed.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:06 PM
If you mean absolutely no jinchurki powers, then Neji wins. Naruto needed jinchuriki powers just to advance the first time. Rasenshuriken probably breaks through Neji's defense, but without Sage Mode, Naruto needs to hit him point-blank. That's not going to happen.

I totally agree with him. If Neji hits Naruto one time, Neji can cut off Naruto's chakra flow. No chakra means no clones. The only reason Naruto beat Neji the first time was because Naruto used the Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto kept summoning clones then, and Neji took them out each time. Naruto can not use the Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode. Remember when he used it against Kakuzu and it shattered his right arm. When they returned to The Leaf, Tsunade stated the jutsu was forbidden because of the damage it does to Naruto's arm and told Kakashi to never allow Naruto to use it again. Tsunade could not even heal all of the bone fractures, so Naruto still had to wear a cast for a few days.

e710
04-08-2010, 02:06 PM
well Neji's rotation has been the only defence which is still inpentrable, even sasuke's susanoo was semi beaten by raikage and gaara's sand defence beaten by rock lee and sasuke, and rasenshuriken can only do damage if it touches you, and i dont see it breaking through rotation, only sheer brute force will be able to take down rotation.

Give me one good tanking feat of rotaion.
Giant Rasengan: made big boom VS 30% Itachi
Rasen-shurken: took out kakuzu, remaining of his hearts and everything within a good 80meters into nothing but barren land and left a whole so FRS is diffidently gonna penetrate neji's sucky rotation.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
Neji's Taijutsu is far more superior than Naruto's.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Training with yamato naruto made 200 clones without kyuubi cause yamato stopped all kyuubi chakra that was there, thats why he was there. Also normal rasengan busted through steel when it hit the water tank in late Naruto so i think giant rasegan can kill him. So naruto can win and doesn't need kyuubi or Sm to take out a weak ninja like neji. Also in that battle in the orginal naruto, naruto didnt even have rasengan back then and naruto taijustu and ninjutsu have gotten better and so has his speed, while neji just learned air palms and improved his byakugan.`@x)
Remember Neji's defense sends the energy back at the attacker. So Naruto would just be blasted away. Yamato was there for Nine Tails wouldn't get out of control not that Naruto couldn't use the chakra. Secondly, one Odama rasengan competely wipes Naruto out, so if it fails he is through. I assume it would fail because it's still a pretty slow attack, Neji should be able to dodge or block it.

Truely if Naruto has no jinchuriki powers he shouldn't be able to heal himself either, but that's hard to separate out because it's automatic.

Neji obviously must have grown because before he failed the chunin exams and now he is a jonin. I think we can assume Neji's skills have at least kept apace with Naruto's nonsage mode skills.

Naruto loses, but it's not like Naruto is weaker than Neji. It just that these are some severe restrictions.

prasanth
04-08-2010, 02:12 PM
Rasen-shurken: took out kakuzu, remaining of his hearts and everything within a good 80meters into nothing but barren land and left a whole so FRS is diffidently gonna penetrate neji's sucky rotation.

well its a defence so it should "defend" and a good feat is stopping naruto's rasengan and beating 4 shadow clones at once

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:13 PM
Remember Neji's defense sends the energy back at the attacker. So Naruto would just be blasted away. Yamato was there for Nine Tails wouldn't get out of control not that Naruto couldn't use the chakra. Secondly, one Odama rasengan competely wipes Naruto out, so if it fails he is through. I assume it would fail because it's still a pretty slow attack, Neji should be able to dodge or block it.

Truely if Naruto has no jinchuriki powers he shouldn't be able to heal himself either, but that's hard to separate out because it's automatic.

Neji obviously must have grown because before he failed the chunin exams and now he is a jonin. I think we can assume Neji's skills have at least kept apace with Naruto's nonsage mode skills.

Naruto loses, but it's not like Naruto is weaker than Neji. It just that these are some severe restrictions.

Once again, I agree. If Naruto did not have these restrictions, Naruto would easily defeat Neji, but since he does, Neji would prove victor.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
At least at that point Naruto used jinchuriki powers, see his eyes. Therefore, Naruto can't use a rasenshuriken of that power or perhaps at all.

I do think rasenshuriken would break Neji defense though, but again Naruto can't use it so loss.

Giant Rasengan is more iffy, but it's slow and perhaps requires the jinchuriki powers, too.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 02:14 PM
I don't know why everyone is saying Naruto is slower then Neji in base, hes either just as fast or slightly faster.

Clone spams leaves Neji open for Naruto to use Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, or even Rasen Shuriken if he wants him to get it over with quickly.

Naruto has shown feats to use Rasen Shuriken without SM or Kyuubi powers. Against Kakuzu he used it to defeat him so you guys didn't even need to look that far back in the series to know that.

Rasen Shuriken can't get through rotation? Rotation is pure chakra, all Naruto needs to do is use Giant Rasengan to disperse it then catch Neji off gaurd in between rotations with a Rasen Shuriken, GG.

prasanth
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM

the only real restriction is sage mode as summons help you in a losing battle and jinchuriki power is not actually naruto is it

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Rasen Shuriken can not be used without Sage Mode people! Read my earlier post.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Rasen Shuriken can not be used without Sage Mode people! Read my earlier post.
He can.

He wasn't even leaking Kyuubi chakra out. Yes his eyes did take form of the Kyuubi but it was only used to get it started because he was out of chakra from training to use that attack. During the aftermath you could see that he no longer had the Kyuubi eyes.

He infact can, it just takes a big toll on his arm which is why hes limited to one a fight.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:22 PM
Yes it can, but it's the crappy verison and it probably requires jinchuriki powers at least. So for all intents and purposes it's out. But why not edit your first post and just explicitly ban it.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
He can.

He wasn't even leaking Kyuubi chakra out. Yes his eyes did take form of the Kyuubi but it was only used to get it started because he was out of chakra from training to use that attack. During the aftermath you could see that he no longer had the Kyuubi eyes.

He infact can, it just takes a big toll on his arm which is why hes limited to one a fight.

He used it one time against Kakuzu and it shattered his arm! That is why it is forbidden. He can not use it unless he wants to break his arm.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:24 PM
He can.

If Naruto's eyes change, he is using jinchuriki powers. Now it was different, but to go into that is speculation and requires spoilers.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 02:29 PM
He used it one time against Kakuzu and it shattered his arm! That is why it is forbidden. He can not use it unless he wants to break his arm.
He only needs to use it once ....

The OP doesn't state state of mind so we can go by assumption that hes bloodlusted.

One FRS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Neji

GG.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:33 PM
And what if he misses or Neji shuts off his chakra? I would hope Naruto would not take such a risky attempt.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I don't know why everyone is saying Naruto is slower then Neji in base, hes either just as fast or slightly faster.

Clone spams leaves Neji open for Naruto to use Rasengan, Giant Rasengan, or even Rasen Shuriken if he wants him to get it over with quickly.

Naruto has shown feats to use Rasen Shuriken without SM or Kyuubi powers. Against Kakuzu he used it to defeat him so you guys didn't even need to look that far back in the series to know that.

Rasen Shuriken can't get through rotation? Rotation is pure chakra, all Naruto needs to do is use Giant Rasengan to disperse it then catch Neji off gaurd in between rotations with a Rasen Shuriken, GG.
Did this not explain enough for you? ...

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
If we are down to whether Naruto can or can't use RasenShuriken or will or will not hit, this thread is dead because that is all speculation.

I think we all agree rasenshuriken beats Neji's defense, but how can anyone tell if he hits or not? Of course, I think the listed retrictions alreasy preclude the rasenshuriken use.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:42 PM

Naruto is fast, but not faster than Neji. Remember, Neji's Eight Trigram Palm Rotation takes the chakra from the user inflicting the damage and repels it against Neji's opponent. Without Sage Mode, The Kyuubi or Summons, Neji would drill Naruto into the ground.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Naruto is fast, but not faster than Neji. Remember, Neji's Eight Trigram Palm Rotation takes the chakra from the user inflicting the damage and repels it against Neji's opponent. Without Sage Mode, The Kyuubi or Summons, Neji would drill Naruto into the ground.
Neji is definitely not faster then Naruto.

Massive clone spam stops Neji from getting to Naruto.

In between use of his rotation Naruto drills him with any variant of Rasengan.

I'm sorry if this offend you Kazumi, but Neji Fan boys/girls are the worst.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 02:55 PM

There is no definite way to know if Neji or Naruto is faster. All we do know is that Neji was significantly faster during the chunin exams. So if their skills advances at the same pace Neji is still faster.

Neji can probably knock out the clones quickly using 64 plams, air plam or rotation. The clones are not a threat to him. Also, I don't think Naruto can have that many clones witthout using some jinchuriki powers, let's say 50 max.

Can 50 clones distract Neji enough that he can hit Neji with a Odama rasengan? Maybe. However, if Nartuo misses and /or Neji can defend against it, Naruto loses right there.

I don't think any lesser rasengan has any chance against Neji's defense because really they are very similar. If Neji at any point stops Naruto's chakra again Naruto is toast.

So weighing all of that, Naruto loses.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 02:59 PM

Give me an example of when Naruto showed greater speed feats than Neji. When Neji and Naruto fought, Naruto could barely keep up with Neji. Clone after clone, Neji took them out, one after another. Numbers does not match Speed. With Neji's mastery of chakra control and the Gentle Fist Taijutsu, Naruto would not stand a chance. Naruto is a close range fighter just like Neji. Hand to hand combat, Neji overpowers Naruto at least double.

The only reason Neji would beat Naruto is because of so much being restricted. Otherwise, Naruto would be the one drilling Neji into the ground.

Oh really? And why is that? Any fan of a character will defend their character when they know they are correct.

Vivi
04-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Give me an example of when Naruto showed greater speed feats than Neji.

When Neji and Naruto fought, Naruto could barely keep up with Neji. Clone after clone, Neji took them out, one after another. Numbers does not match Speed. With Neji's mastery of chakra control and the Gentle Fist Taijutsu, Naruto would not stand a chance. Naruto is a close range fighter just like Neji. Hand to hand combat, Neji overpowers Naruto at least double.

Handling Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken while Neji was caught in Water Prison from 30% Kisame.
Kakuzu and Hidan were well able to keep up with Kakashi.
Or hitting Deva with a Rasengan but I'm not sure if he had SM on or not.

That was 3 years ago.Using Pre Feats for Shippuden?Oh well.

Neji has yet to show that Rotation can defend from Oodama Rasengan or Rasenshuriken.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 03:21 PM
Handling Kakuzu with Rasenshuriken while Neji was caught in Water Prison from 30% Kisame.

Neji has yet to show that Rotation can defend from Oodama Rasengan or Rasenshuriken.

Naruto is unable to use Rasen Shuriken in this battle.

I still do not think Naruto is faster than Neji. Three posts above, the user stated "There is no definite way to know if Neji or Naruto is faster. All we do know is that Neji was significantly faster during the chunin exams. So if their skills advances at the same pace Neji is still faster." I totally agree. Neji is a Jounin even though he failed the Chunin Exams. I think Neji could keep up with Kakashi.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Or hitting Deva with a Rasengan.

Kisame is a beast. 30% may be more powerful than Kakuzu. Not to mention Naruto used jinchuriki powers against Kakuzu.

Deva is a good point that might surprise Neji, but to turn around what you said: Has Naruto shown that regular rasengan can defeat Neji's rotation?

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Speaking of water prison, how the heck did Kakashi stay in that water prison created by Zabuza for so long without drowning? He was even talking! ._.

Vivi
04-08-2010, 03:39 PM
Naruto is unable to use Rasen Shuriken in this battle.

I still do not think Naruto is faster than Neji. Three posts above, the user stated "There is no definite way to know if Neji or Naruto is faster. All we do know is that Neji was significantly faster during the chunin exams. So if their skills advances at the same pace Neji is still faster." I totally agree. Neji is a Jounin even though he failed the Chunin Exams. I think Neji could keep up with Kakashi.

No Sage Mode.
No Summons.
No Fox Powers.

Where does it say no Rasenshuriken?

Yes there is.
All of Neji's good speedfeats were in Part 1.
The same where Neji got blitzed by a Chuunin called Hayate who helped stop him killing Hinata.

Kakashi>Hayate.

Now show me Neji showing decent Part 2 Speedfeats when Naruto kept up with Kakuzu.
So Kakuzu>Hidan in Speed and both speeded Kakashi.

Kisame is a beast. 30% may be more powerful than Kakuzu. Not to mention Naruto used jinchuriki powers against Kakuzu.

Deva is a good point that might surprise Neji, but to turn around what you said: Has Naruto shown that regular rasengan can defeat Neji's rotation? You don't get my Point.He was imprisoned by a 30 % Clone's Clone.
Mind giving me a Page with the Jinchuuriki?:D

Right about that but neither is there proof it doesnt.
Won't get anywhere with that.

Speaking of water prison, how the heck did Kakashi stay in that water prison created by Zabuza for so long without drowning? He was even talking! ._.

Well he's an Elite I presume.=/

Wooster
04-08-2010, 03:44 PM

You don't get my Point.He was imprisoned by a 30 % Clone's Clone.

Yeah, well he was following Guy's plan, what do you expect? And he was the one who broke all three out.

You are going to make me find the page? Man. He had slit eyes proof enough for jinchuriki, page later.

You're right, but you will admit rotation and rasengan are nearly the same.

Edit: Chapter:339 Page 15. And just in case you say he dropped it later. Chapter 341 page 8. His pupils look slitted not round.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 03:52 PM
No Sage Mode.
No Summons.
No Fox Powers.

Where does it say no Rasenshuriken?

Yes there is.
All of Neji's good speedfeats were in Part 1.
The same where Neji got blitzed by a Chuunin called Hayate who helped stop him killing Hinata.

Kakashi>Hayate.

Now show me Neji showing decent Part 2 Speedfeats when Naruto kept up with Kakuzu.
So Kakuzu>Hidan in Speed and both speeded Kakashi.

You don't get my Point.He was imprisoned by a 30 % Clone's Clone.

Naruto can not use the Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode due to the fact that the jutsu is forbidden because it shatters the arm he uses it with. Sage Mode allows Naruto to heal at miraculous speeds, that is what enables him to use the Rasen Shuriken during Sage Mode.

When did Neji get speed-blitzed by Hayate? It took Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Hayate to stop Neji. 3 Jounin and 1 Chunin to stop a Genin. >.>

Neji has progressed since Part 1 of Naruto. If Neji's speed was insane during that time, can you imagine his speed in Part 2. When Zetsu made those clones to fight against their counterparts, you get an idea of how fast Neji is when he fought himself.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah, well he was following Guy's plan, what do you expect? And he was the one who broke all three out.

You are going to make me find the page? Man. He had slit eyes proof enough for jinchuriki, page later.

You're right, but you will admit rotation and rasengan are nearly the same.

Edit: Chapter:339 Page 15. And just in case you say he dropped it later. Chapter 341 page 8. His pupils look slitted not round.

The Eight Trigram Palm Rotation is ranked as a level A technique, just like the Rasengan.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 03:56 PM
The Eight Trigram Palm Rotation is ranked as a level A technique, just like the Rasengan.
Sure, but I didn't mean difficultly. They are both nonelemental spinning chakra. What beats what? Seems to be they would cancel(i.e. Neji wins) or would depend on the the ninja's chakra control.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 03:59 PM
Sure, but I didn't mean difficultly. They are both nonelemental spinning chakra. What beats what? Seems to be they would cancel(i.e. Neji wins) or would depend on the the ninja's chakra control.

I would see them canceling each other out. But, Neji does possess far more superior chakra control than Naruto.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 04:02 PM
I would see them canceling each other out. But, Neji does possess far more superior chakra control than Naruto.
But Naruto has more chakra and rasengan is probably more concentrated. So again who knows.

But I do like the canceling, makes the most sense.

The only way Naruto would have chance then is multiple rasengan attacks. However, we have yet to see that without Sage mode.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 04:05 PM
Naruto can not use the Rasen Shuriken without Sage Mode due to the fact that the jutsu is forbidden because it shatters the arm he uses it with. Sage Mode allows Naruto to heal at miraculous speeds, that is what enables him to use the Rasen Shuriken during Sage Mode.

When did Neji get speed-blitzed by Hayate? It took Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai and Hayate to stop Neji. 3 Jounin and 1 Chunin to stop a Genin. >.>

Neji has progressed since Part 1 of Naruto. If Neji's speed was insane during that time, can you imagine his speed in Part 2. When Zetsu made those clones to fight against their counterparts, you get an idea of how fast Neji is when he fought himself.

Kazumi, Naruto can use FRS without Rasengan, hes just limited to one a fight. Just because hes forbidden in the the Manga/Anime does mean he won't use it in a BG fight. The OP doesn't state the state of mind so we can assume hes bloodlusted.

You can't base the speed difference between the two based on PTS when were talking about TS.

It didn't take all of them to stop him, they simple went there to restrain him from doing anything so that if one of them were to be caught off guard one of the others could stop him.

Sorry but me and Valentine are correct.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 04:07 PM
But Naruto has more chakra and rasengan is probably more concentrated. So again who knows.

But I do like the canceling, makes the most sense.

The only way Naruto would have chance then is multiple rasengan attacks. However, we have yet to see that without Sage mode.
I believe he did when he fought 30% Itachi.

He made 3 clones, one to assist him in making a Rasengan and two others to make their own.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I believe he did when he fought 30% Itachi.

He made 3 clones, one to assist him in making a Rasengan and two others to make their own.
Sucessive, but not simultaneously. It would have to be fast enough for Neji not to restart rotation.

Besides I still think there was some jinchuriki power involved there. But I don't know what no jinchuriki power means. No leak out or none at all? None at all is hard to quantify because Naruto can stop that because he is a jinchuriki. There's no leak out when he heals, but that's obviously jinchuriki power.

Edit: Looking at the manga it was only one rasengan: Odama rasengan and guess what? Jinchuriki active. So no Odama rasengan either. Regular only people.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Sucessive, but not simultaneously. It would have to be fast enough for Neji not to restart rotation.

Besides I still think there was some jinchuriki power involved there. But I don't know what no jinchuriki power means. No leak out or none at all? None at all is hard to quantify because Naruto can stop that because he is a jinchuriki. There's no leak out when he heals, but that's obviously jinchuriki power.

Edit: Looking at the manga it was only one rasengan: Odama rasengan and guess what? Jinchuriki active. So no Odama rasengan either. Regular only people.
Thats only once, he can use Odama without Kyuubi leak.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Thats only once, he can use Odama without Kyuubi leak.
Really? When did he do it? Remember now Naruto is completely exhausted even when he use the kyuubi for the odama rasengan.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 04:31 PM

I'd hate to be an annoyance but could you tell me the page where I can see that he doesn't use Kyuubi leak?

Kisame
04-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Naruto should take this without too much difficulty. His speed has been shown to be on par with Kakashi's and at times to be faster. Plus, keeping up with Deva Pain in base form who has shown better feats then Neji.

He'd probably be able to make a strategy to be able to land a Rasengan, Oodama, or FRS. Since I'm pretty sure Neji can't spam Kaiten one after another giving Naruto a window to attack and it's not like Neji is a chakra beast who can spam attacks like Naruto can. Kishi has already implied time and time again Naruto is beyond any of the rookie 12 in Base form either way it's just that he doesn't have much of a chance to show of in base form.

Edit: Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi for Oodama Rasengan. He probably had the Kyuubi either because he was angry or Kishi wanted him to look cool. Sage Mode iirc doesn't increase chakra like Kyuubi does, and Naruto clones spammed Oodamas.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Naruto should take this without too much difficulty. His speed has been shown to be on par with Kakashi's and at times to be faster. Plus, keeping up with Deva Pain in base form who has shown better feats then Neji.

He'd probably be able to make a strategy to be able to land a Rasengan, Oodama, or FRS. Since I'm pretty sure Neji can't spam Kaiten one after another giving Naruto a window to attack and it's not like Neji is a chakra beast who can spam attacks like Naruto can. Kishi has already implied time and time again Naruto is beyond any of the rookie 12 in Base form either way it's just that he doesn't have much of a chance to show of in base form.

Edit: Naruto doesn't need Kyuubi for Oodama Rasengan. He probably had the Kyuubi either because he was angry or Kishi wanted him to look cool. Sage Mode iirc doesn't increase chakra like Kyuubi does, and Naruto clones spammed Oodamas.
Thank you, although you basically reiterated what I've said in previous posts.

All-in-all, Naruto takes this.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 04:54 PM
I'd hate to be an annoyance but could you tell me the page where I can see that he doesn't use Kyuubi leak?
What am I a library? Chapter 260 page 10-11. No other rasengan is used during the battle. Naruto uses the kyuubi to form the Odama Rasengan.

Almost the entirty of the fight against Deva was with Sage mode until the very end. I admit that attack would be effective, Naruto is clever if nothing else. However, would a regular rasengan defeat Neji's rotation? It's unclear at best.

Naruto can only use regular rasengan if he doesn't have sage mode or jinchuriki powers. He has never used them without those powers, so until he does it's safe to say he can't. Again, when Naruto used the Odama rasengan even with the Nine Tail's help he was completely wiped out. How could he use it with out the Nine Tails, not to mention the more impressive rasenshuriken.

Sage mode is better than low-form kyuubi. Naruto is even able to form rasengans in one hand when he is in sage mode.

So all of that put together gives a slower Naruto with an attack that at best cancels rotation and with only dozens of clones. Neji wins.

Kisame
04-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Almost the entirty of the fight against Deva was with Sage mode until the very end. I admit that attack would be effective, Naruto is clever if nothing else. However, would a regular rasengan defeat Neji's rotation? It's unclear at best.

Naruto can only use regular rasengan if he doesn't have sage mode or jinchuriki powers. He has never used them without those powers, so until he does it's safe to say he can't. Again, when Naruto used the Odama rasengan even with the Nine Tail's help he was completely wiped out. How could he use it with out the Nine Tails, not to mention the more impressive rasenshuriken.

Sage mode is better than low-form kyuubi. Naruto is even able to form rasengans in one hand when he is in sage mode.

So all of that put together gives a slower Naruto with an attack that at best cancels rotation and with only dozens of clones. Neji wins.

Naruto and Deva has a taijutsu exchange while Naruto was in base Mode, pretty sure it's in early 430s, go check if you want.

Except Sage Mode doesn't increase Naruto's chakra, nothing says that, point me to the page that does. He could use them in base form since he could while in Sage Mode, against Itachi him using Kyuubi that was probably due to anger. I don't see anything suggesting current Naruto would get wiped out by it.

Except for the fact Kishimoto obviously intends for Base Naruto to be above Kakashi. In speed, he even got to Sakura faster in base then Kakashi did. Kishimoto means for Naruto to be above his current generation as was said through Danzo that Naruto was stronger then other young ninja in the village.

Neji has never shown to spam Kaitens, so how can he? Going by your logic anyways. Since he can't, that gives Naruto ample time to hit him, even a punch from a tired Naruto took Neji out, Neji's durability sucks majorly.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 05:17 PM
Kazumi, Naruto can use FRS without Rasengan, hes just limited to one a fight. Just because hes forbidden in the the Manga/Anime does mean he won't use it in a BG fight. The OP doesn't state the state of mind so we can assume hes bloodlusted.

You can't base the speed difference between the two based on PTS when were talking about TS.

It didn't take all of them to stop him, they simple went there to restrain him from doing anything so that if one of them were to be caught off guard one of the others could stop him.

Sorry but me and Valentine are correct.

You are telling me, that Naruto would risk shattering his arm again to use a technique that may or may not work against Neji? I think not. Naruto can be a little foolish at times, but I think he has more sense than that. I know that he can use the jutsu. The point is, Naruto would not take that chance. If he uses the jutsu and it cancels out or simply misses, Naruto will be left with a broken arm to fight against Neji. Neji would definitely win at this point. Naruto would be in so much pain and exhaustion, he would probably pass out and or he wouldn't be able to form hand-signs. And honestly, I have no idea what all of these abbreviations stand for. The creator of this thread did not specify what mode Naruto or Neji would be in. So, it is safe to assume, since both Neji and Naruto are allies and from the same village, they would both be in normal/neutral states, not bloodlust. It shouldn't have taken all four of them to restrain a kid? A Jounin should not be able to be caught off guard by a Genin. They all went down there because they knew of Neji's potential. Wooster and myself are correct.

Kisame
04-08-2010, 05:19 PM
You are telling me, that Naruto would risk shattering his arm again to use a technique that may or may not work against Neji? I think not. Naruto can be a little foolish at times, but I think he has more sense than that. I know that he can use the jutsu, the point is, Naruto would not take that chance. If he uses the jutsu and it cancels out or simply misses, Naruto will be left with a broken arm to fight against Neji. Neji would definitely win at this point. Naruto would be in so much pain and exhaustion, he would probably pass out and or he won't be able to form hand-signs. And honestly, I have no idea what all of these abbreviations stand for. The creator of this thread did not specify what mode Naruto or Neji would be in. So, it is safe to assume, since both Neji and Naruto are allies and from the same village, they would both be in normal/neutral states, not bloodlust. It shouldn't have took all four of them to restrain a kid? A Jounin should not be able to be caught off guard by a Genin. They all went down there because they knew of Neji's potential. Wooster and myself are correct.

Just wanted to point out defaut BG rules say both characters are bloodlusted if not specified.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Just wanted to point out defaut BG rules say both characters are bloodlusted if not specified.

What does BG stand for? o.o Battleground?

Wooster
04-08-2010, 05:42 PM
Naruto and Deva has a taijutsu exchange while Naruto was in base Mode, pretty sure it's in early 430s, go check if you want.

Except Sage Mode doesn't increase Naruto's chakra, nothing says that, point me to the page that does. He could use them in base form since he could while in Sage Mode, against Itachi him using Kyuubi that was probably due to anger. I don't see anything suggesting current Naruto would get wiped out by it.

Except for the fact Kishimoto obviously intends for Base Naruto to be above Kakashi. In speed, he even got to Sakura faster in base then Kakashi did. Kishimoto means for Naruto to be above his current generation as was said through Danzo that Naruto was stronger then other young ninja in the village.

Neji has never shown to spam Kaitens, so how can he? Going by your logic anyways. Since he can't, that gives Naruto ample time to hit him, even a punch from a tired Naruto took Neji out, Neji's durability sucks majorly.
I looked through all relevant battles, the only time Naruto does much of anything without sage mode is at the end. And it is the attack of shadow clones, created while he was in sage mode mind you, and the fling towards Deva with regular rasengan.

I guess I am just flabbergasted that you think sage mode is not more chakra. Naruto is sucking in nature chakra that is chakra isn't it. Naruto has never shown the ability to make the rasengan with one hand. He can do it in sage mode. Jiraiya is strong, but in sage mode he is a power house strong enough to almost beat Pain by himself.

The Kakashi arguement is flawed becasue Kakshi just used his MS, he clearly stumbled when he went for Sakura. Is Naruto faster than before? Probably, but I imagine Neji is as well, he is a jonin now.

Actually Danzo said Sai was the strongest of his generation.

Neji sure fired off rotation fast during the Sasuke retrival arc and he was only a genin then. Besides if the rotation and rasengan cancel I'm sure Nartuo and Neji would be thrown away from each other. Naruto has some long range attack, but so does Neji with air palm.

Durablility is wash especially if we assume no jinchuriki powers for Naruto. The Nine Tails healing Naruto is jinchuriki power right?

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I looked through all relevant battles, the only time Naruto does much of anything without sage mode is at the end. And it is the attack of shadow clones, created while he was in sage mode mind you, and the fling towards Deva with regular rasengan.

I guess I am just flabbergasted that you think sage mode is not more chakra. Naruto is sucking in nature chakra that is chakra isn't it. Naruto has never shown the ability to make the rasengan with one hand. He can do it in sage mode. Jiraiya is strong, but in sage mode he is a power house strong enough to almost beat Pain by himself.

The Kakashi arguement is flawed becasue Kakshi just used his MS, he clearly stumbled when he went for Sakura. Is Naruto faster than before? Probably, but I imagine Neji is as well, he is a jonin now.

Neji sure fired off rotation fast during the Sasuke retrival arc and he was only a genin then. Besides if the rotation and rasengan cancel I'm sure Nartuo and Neji would be thrown away from each other. Naruto has some long range attack, but so does Neji with air palm.

Durablility is wash especially if we assume no jinchuriki powers for Naruto. The Nine Tails healing Naruto is jinchuriki power right?

Sai was in ROOT, which is basically the ANBU. An ANBU member is ranked higher than a Jounin, so that makes logical sense.

Anyway, I agree with him! >/

Wooster
04-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Sai was in ROOT, which is basically the ANBU. An ANBU member is ranked higher than a Jounin, so that makes logical sense.

Just saying Danzo said nothing about Naruto.

But I did find one more part where Naruto fought without S/J powers against Deva. He blocks about six attacks, but he is clearly on the defensive, and Gamabunta breaks it up anyway. Neji's 64 palms are much faster than these attcks.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Hey, I agree too. Just saying Danzo said nothing about Naruto.

I know. I think I was just kind of explaining it to myself. Lol.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM
You are telling me, that Naruto would risk shattering his arm again to use a technique that may or may not work against Neji? I think not. Naruto can be a little foolish at times, but I think he has more sense than that. I know that he can use the jutsu. The point is, Naruto would not take that chance. If he uses the jutsu and it cancels out or simply misses, Naruto will be left with a broken arm to fight against Neji. Neji would definitely win at this point. Naruto would be in so much pain and exhaustion, he would probably pass out and or he wouldn't be able to form hand-signs. And honestly, I have no idea what all of these abbreviations stand for. The creator of this thread did not specify what mode Naruto or Neji would be in. So, it is safe to assume, since both Neji and Naruto are allies and from the same village, they would both be in normal/neutral states, not bloodlust. It shouldn't have taken all four of them to restrain a kid? A Jounin should not be able to be caught off guard by a Genin. They all went down there because they knew of Neji's potential. Wooster and myself are correct.
If the mindset isn't stated in the OP then the opponents are automatically bloodlusted.

Their were intervals when Neji was to stop after using rotation which is how Kidomaru got his weak point.

True Danzo did say that but Danzo says later in the series that Naruto is. Besides, does Sai have the feats to make that statement true, Naruto does.

SM doesn't give you extra chakra you just run off a different form of chakra, nature chakra, which is different from your normal chakra. While using SM your normal chakra is like a reserve for after you've run out of nature chakra which in affect makes the user go back to base.

At the end of the fight when Naruto deals the final blow he is no longer using the Kyuubi chakra. Also, Neji was in perfect condition aside from him having low chakra reserves.

Naruto does win this.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM

Just saying Danzo said nothing about Naruto.

But I did find one more part where Naruto fought without S/J powers against Deva. He blocks about six attacks, but he is clearly on the defensive, and Gamabunta breaks it up anyway. Neji's 64 palms are much faster than these attcks.
You can't use their rank as a feat.

Naruto is a Genin yet top tier, Neji is a Jonin yet low tier.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Ugh, I am tired of debating. I know Neji would win. Neji would knock Naruto's hair black. >.>

Wooster
04-08-2010, 06:07 PM
If the mindset isn't stated in the OP then the opponents are automatically bloodlusted.

Their were intervals when Neji was to stop after using rotation which is how Kidomaru got his weak point.

True Danzo did say that but Danzo says later in the series that Naruto is. Besides, does Sai have the feats to make that statement true, Naruto does.

SM doesn't give you extra chakra you just run off a different form of chakra, nature chakra, which is different from your normal chakra. While using SM your normal chakra is like a reserve for after you've run out of nature chakra which in affect makes the user go back to base.

At the end of the fight when Naruto deals the final blow he is no longer using the Kyuubi chakra. Also, Neji was in perfect condition aside from him having low chakra reserves.

Naruto does win this.
Kidomaru slowed the rotation that was the point. Naruto would only briefly cancel it along with his own attack.

Danzo said this about the entirity of Naruto with S/J powers, which of course is true. Naruto beats everyone except maybe Danzo and Tsunade. But nature chakra is much more powerful than the others or at least the combination is, otherwise why use it? We know it heals Naruto and makes him stronger and faster. Those are key points in using rasengan, not to mention rasenshuriken.

That is the strongest point for Naruto; however, it's only a regular rasengan. Thus, we are down to rotation vs. rasengan again, which no one can be ceratin.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Kidomaru slowed the rotation that was the point. Naruto would only briefly cancel it along with his own attack.

Danzo said this about the entirity of Naruto with S/J powers, which of course is true. Naruto beats everyone except maybe Danzo and Tsunade. But nature chakra is much more powerful than the others or at least the combination is, otherwise why use it? We know it heals Naruto and makes him stronger and faster. Those are key points in using rasengan, not to mention rasenshuriken.

That is the strongest point for Naruto; however, it's only a regular rasengan. Thus, we are down to rotation vs. rasengan again, which no one can be ceratin.
I think Rasengan would win overall due to it being more condensed form of chakra.

And when it comes down to it, the loser is the one who loses their chakra first, which Naruto has him beat by a long shot.

Neji uses a few rotations mixed in with some air palms and is instantly on the defensive due to lack of chakra reserves.

Naruto can spam clones and still have enough chakra to do a full on, hand to hand combat.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Ugh, I am tired of debating. I know Neji would win. Neji would knock Naruto's hair black. >.>
I don't see how Neji would beat Naruto, you're clearly wanking Neji. >_<

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:23 PM
I think Rasengan would win overall due to it being more condensed form of chakra.

And when it comes down to it, the loser is the one who loses their chakra first, which Naruto has him beat by a long shot.

Neji uses a few rotations mixed in with some air palms and is instantly on the defensive due to lack of chakra reserves.

Naruto can spam clones and still have enough chakra to do a full on, hand to hand combat.

Oh, you are so wrong. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto's normal chakra reserve would be no more than anyone else. Neji's chakra control is superior to some Jounin, since the Hyuuga clan specializes in chakra based Taijutsu. Naruto would get stomped. Naruto's chakra control is horrible. He is so lucky that he has the Kyuubi.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:26 PM
I don't see how Neji would beat Naruto, you're clearly wanking Neji. >_<

Without Sage Mode, The Kyuubi or Summons, Neji would wipe the floor with Naruto's face.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 06:29 PM

Well I had decent reply to this, but it go ate by the forums. The gist is Naruto's rasengan is a clumsy attack and Neji would not need to use rotation all the time to dodge it. Thus, Naruto would probably waste chakra faster. Secondly, gentle fist is the best taijutsu of leaf, so Naruto can not rely on close hand-to-hand combat.

Oh, you are so wrong. Without the Kyuubi, Naruto's normal chakra reserve would be no more than anyone else. Neji's chakra control is superior to some Jounin, since the Hyuuga clan specializes in chakra based Taijutsu. Naruto would get stomped. Naruto's chakra control is horrible. He is so lucky that he has the Kyuubi.
No Naruto still has more chakra than others just not so much more.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-08-2010, 06:29 PM
Without Sage Mode, The Kyuubi or Summons, Neji would wipe the floor with Naruto's face.
And how are you going to propose that?

You're just wanking Neji, honestly.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 06:33 PM

Thats what I've told her but she refuses to "stand down".

Neji wankers are the worst ... XD

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:36 PM

Um, that is what the creator of this thread said?

I am not wanking Neji. Neji would defeat Naruto. If Naruto had his normal abilities, nothing disabled, then Naruto would easily win. Otherwise, Neji would hit Naruto, oh so hard. >.>

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
I am a stubborn girl. I refuse to "stand down." >/

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Naruto kicks ass and takes names.

Neji doesn't have a developed enough character to have a chance against Naruto. I know this doesn't include PnJ. But because of plot, even if Neji had something strong enough to beat Naruto, it hasn't been revealed. The only thing Neji has going for him is his Byakugan, everything else about him except awesomeness (which is not a factor) is sub par to Naruto.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-08-2010, 06:48 PM
Um, that is what the creator of this thread said?

I am not wanking Neji. Neji would defeat Naruto. If Naruto had his normal abilities, nothing disabled, then Naruto would easily win. Otherwise, Neji would hit Naruto, oh so hard. >.>
FRS >>> Rotation.

I'm not seeing how Neji could survive a FRS to the face or Mass Shadow Clone spamming.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:48 PM
>.>

<.<

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 06:49 PM
Wth is FRS? >.<

e710
04-08-2010, 06:52 PM
Wth is FRS? >.<

Futon Rasen-Shuriken

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 06:56 PM
FRS >>> Rotation.

I'm not seeing how Neji could survive a FRS to the face or Mass Shadow Clone spamming.
I've said that numerous times and they still say Neji wins.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 07:03 PM
I am not saying Naruto would win. Screw that. You can say/think what you want at this point. e.e

e710
04-08-2010, 07:05 PM
I am not saying Naruto would win. Screw that. You can say/think what you want at this point. e.e

You think neji can win but you know naruto will win

Phoenix Wright
04-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Wow people overrate Neji too much. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's awesome, especially at fighting. FRS could blitz Neji, show me speed feats saying Neji can go faster than it, which iirc it traveled four miles in about a second, Sage Mode doesn't apply at the time.

Assuming Neji's rotation can block attacks like FRS which is a major fail statement, it's not like he could activate rotation before FRS blitzes him.

And Lol, people think rookies are still important to plot.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Hehe, good one.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 07:14 PM

Maybe Normal Naruto. I know Neji would beat the Naruto being used in this thread.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Wow people overrate Neji too much. Just because you like him doesn't mean he's awesome, especially at fighting. FRS could blitz Neji, show me speed feats saying Neji can go faster than it, which iirc it traveled four miles in about a second, Sage Mode doesn't apply at the time.

Assuming Neji's rotation can block attacks like FRS which is a major fail statement, it's not like he could activate rotation before FRS blitzes him.

And Lol, people think rookies are still important to plot.
Read all my posts, I've said everything there is needed to know to prove that Naruto wins.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Maybe Normal Naruto. I know Neji would beat the Naruto being used in this thread.
You think you know, but your wrong.

Top debaters like Valentine, Kisame, Vat, Trueborn_Uchiha, and myself have proven you wrong but your persistent.

e710
04-08-2010, 07:21 PM

I don't see Neji beating all of Naruto's clones and while Neji deals with the clones Naruto can plan a sneak attack and hit Neji with just a regular rasengan and Neji would be out, but since this is apparently blood lusted Naruto would probably use giant rasengan at least. I don't think Neji could tell the difference between a Naruto clone and the real one but even if he could Neji can't do anything cause if he goes for the real one the clones hit him with rasengan, but Neji could use rotation. If Naruto gets pissed off enough then he just uses FRS and Neji's rotation wouldn't do crap.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 07:25 PM
I don't see Neji beating all of Naruto's clones and while Neji deals with the clones Naruto can plan a sneak attack and hit Neji with just a regular rasengan and Neji would be out, but since this is apparently blood lusted Naruto would probably use giant rasengan at least. I don't think Neji could tell the difference between a Naruto clone and the real one but even if he could Neji can't do anything cause if he goes for the real one the clones hit him with rasengan, but Neji could use rotation. If Naruto gets pissed off enough then he just uses FRS and Neji's rotation wouldn't do crap.
I've provided that same situation and they still say Neji wins.

e710
04-08-2010, 07:28 PM

I try violence then `!:). That doesn't work on forms soooo i'll stick with spamming, flaming`#(, and trolling.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
You think you know, but your wrong.

Top debaters like Valentine, Kisame, Vat, Trueborn_Uchiha, and myself have proven you wrong but your persistent.

My opinion will not change. I can think of too many ways Neji could win, but people insist on Naruto's victory, so it does not matter to me anymore. Neji wins this battle to me despite what others have tried to insinuate.

e710
04-08-2010, 07:34 PM

I recommend flaming and trolling, but I am to lazy so I'll just correct them if there wrong`!:).

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-08-2010, 07:36 PM
I seriously doubt anyone is going to persuade Kazumi. Although it's obvious that Naruto will win due to all his jutsus being superior to Neji's.

Vatanui AKA Pride
04-08-2010, 07:37 PM
My opinion will not change. I can think of too many ways Neji could win, but people insist on Naruto's victory, so it does not matter to me anymore. Neji wins this battle to me despite what others have tried to insinuate.
Opinion means crap in a BG Debate, it's even more utter crap in OBD.

Too many ways? I don't even see ONE. Also, you start to get the idea that your logic on Neji stomping Naruto doesn't make very sense when about everyone else had said Naruto would win, with most of them explaining with reasons.

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Opinion means crap in a BG Debate, it's even more utter crap in OBD.

Too many ways? I don't even see ONE. Also, you start to get the idea that your logic on Neji stomping Naruto doesn't make very sense when about everyone else had said Naruto would win, with most of them explaining with reasons.

Both Wooster and I explained our logic. If you and the others wish to claim this as a victory for Naruto, then go right ahead. I never said you could not. I simply stated that my stand point will not waver regardless.

Tourune
04-08-2010, 07:46 PM
it's close but i think Naruto only because neji would lose by use up so much chakra from rotating against narutos rasengans and 8 trigramsing all of narutos clones. and naruto's speed has grown w/ them to also he survived neji's 8 trigrams b4 + he can take alot of hits so naruto will win by a little.

e710
04-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Both Wooster and I explained our logic. If you and the others wish to claim this as a victory for Naruto, then go right ahead. I never said you could not. I simply stated that my stand point will not waver regardless.

Its not just you its all Neji fans, I swear you guys are the worst you think just because he is the only jonin out of the original konoha 12, he has the byakugan, and that he was good in pre Shippuden makes him like a god or something.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Its not just you its all Neji fans, I swear you guys are the worst you think just because he is the only jonin out of the original konoha 12, he has the byakugan, and that he was good in pre Shippuden makes him like a god or something.
Shikamaru is a Jonin too.

I've also said that Neji Fan boy/girl(s)/wankers are the worst also! XD

Kazumi Saitama
04-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Shikamaru is a Jonin too.

I've also said that Neji Fan boy/girl(s)/wankers are the worst also! XD

I thought Shikamaru was a Jounin for a long time too, but actually he is not. Shikamaru is a Chunin. He could be a Jounin, if he wanted, but he says the title only means more work.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 08:19 PM
I thought Shikamaru was a Jounin for a long time too, but actually he is not. Shikamaru is a Chunin. He could be a Jounin, if he wanted, but he says the title only means more work.
Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten about that episode where he said that.

lady gaara
04-08-2010, 08:22 PM
omn(oh my neji)
Neji wins all.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 08:29 PM
omn(oh my neji)
Neji wins all.
Oh Lord, at this point your post is trolling.

Read the pages of post before you, Naruto wins.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 08:33 PM
Well this debate has gone to the birds.

Still I will note that FSR and massive shadow clone spam requires S/K powers. If you want to argue Naruto wins, why use powers that you know he can't use given the restrictions. I think that makes it clear enough that this is at least an even match-up even if you don't want to acknowledge Neji wins.

lady gaara
04-08-2010, 08:35 PM
oh lord, at this point your post is trolling.

Read the pages of post before you, naruto wins.
i read it but i love neji so.`#(

e710
04-08-2010, 08:39 PM

Still I will note that FSR and massive shadow clone spam requires S/K powers. If you want to argue Naruto wins, why use powers that you know he can't use given the restrictions. I think that makes it clear enough that this is at least an even match-up even if you don't want to acknowledge Neji wins.

VS Kakuzu Naruto wasn't talled mode and he spent like 8 days training to perfect it.

Also Naruto made 200 clones and kept them for like 10 hours a day for like 8 days while traning with kakahi and yamato. WANT MORE PROOF?

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 08:42 PM
i read it but i love neji so.`#(
Thats wanking.

Naruto uses FRS in base against God Realm.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 08:44 PM
VS Kakuzu Naruto wasn't talled mode and he spent like 8 days training to perfect it.

Also Naruto made 200 clones and kept them for like 10 hours a day for like 8 days while traning with kakahi and yamato. WANT MORE PROOF?
Still using kyuubi powers. Kakuzu definitetly look at his eyes. I already have the page numbers back in this thread.

Naruto was using kyuubi powers when training that's why Yamato was there to prevent it from getting out of hand.

But again, why give Naruto these powers? If he wins so easily why not argue using lesser techniques such as regular rasengan? I think we all know rasengan is clumsy and worse comes to worse Nejji can at least use rotation to cancel them both out.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Thats wanking.

Naruto uses FRS in base against God Realm.
Nope. The only thing he does in normal mode is deflect some attacks. Then Sage Mode yadayada 6 tails, then sage mode. THEN makes boat load of clones in sage mode, runs out of sage mode attacks with clones. A throw himself with regular rasengan.

Naruto has never used FRS without S/K powers.

SonicJetWave
04-08-2010, 08:55 PM
I'm sorry, but Naruto would win. People underestimate Naruto since he has the Kyuubi and Sage Mode. Neji is unbelievably powerful, but not enough for Naruto. People overestimate Neji's rotation. Odama Rasengan> Rotation.

Wooster
04-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm sorry, but Naruto would win. People underestimate Naruto since he has the Kyuubi and Sage Mode. Neji is unbelievably powerful, but not enough for Naruto. People overestimate Neji's rotation. Odama Rasengan> Rotation.
True, but first it's slow. Second, Naruto has never used it without S/K powers.

SonicJetWave
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
True, but first it's slow. Second, Naruto has never used it without S/K powers.

Oodama Rasengan does take a minutes or two to build up, but Naruto can Spam the heck outta clones to stall. And not even Neji's Rotation can shield it. And Naruto is able to use it without Kyuubi's power. He used it before he even learned Sage Mode. Jiraiya taught him it, it's just he can power it up with Sage and Kyuubi.

Yellow Flash
04-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Oodama Rasengan does take a minutes or two to build up, but Naruto can Spam the heck outta clones to stall. And not even Neji's Rotation can shield it. And Naruto is able to use it without Kyuubi's power. He used it before he even learned Sage Mode. Jiraiya taught him it, it's just he can power it up with Sage and Kyuubi.
All your points are correct, look throughout the pages before this page and look specifically at mine so you know what areas of the fight we've already covered, okay?

Wooster
04-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Sorry for the short hand, but he did use K i.e. kyuubi powers. At least when we actually saw him use it. Also it's a doubled edged sword. Even with kyuubi powers Naruto is completetly wiped after he uses it.

This is not your fault, but really I am just repeating myself now, so I think I'm done with this debate. It has become Wooster's History of Rasengan Use through the Ages. The library is now closed for the night kiddies.

e710
04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Still using kyuubi powers. Kakuzu definitetly look at his eyes. I already have the page numbers back in this thread.

Naruto was using kyuubi powers when training that's why Yamato was there to prevent it from getting out of hand.

But again, why give Naruto these powers? If he wins so easily why not argue using lesser techniques such as regular rasengan? I think we all know rasengan is clumsy and worse comes to worse Nejji can at least use rotation to cancel them both out.

Naruto WAS TRANING FOR LIKE A WHOLE FUC*ING WEEK( almost) so he had to use the kyuubis chakra or Naruto was gonna pass out from all the training. SO YES Naruto CAN USE THOSE ATTACKS . If Naruto was 100% VS Kakuzu Naruto could use those attacks. So Naruto was out of chakra from training do you fuc*ing get

lolohwd
04-08-2010, 10:15 PM
statisticly speaking neji wins
but then again if naruto found a way to draw out the battle his supeiroir chakra would let him win

lolohwd
04-08-2010, 10:15 PM
statisticly speaking neji wins
but then again if naruto found a way to draw out the battle his supeiroir chakra would let him win and i am not a neji fan he looks wierd so no wanking on my decisoin

perv for life

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:20 AM
This is actually one of the better debates I've seen in a while. I congratulate the OP for that.

In my opinion, Naruto wins this simply because he can spam clones like it's nobody's business. Even against Mizuki, before Naruto had any access whatsoever to his Kyuubi powers, he created several dozen clones without and signs of fatigue.

Neji's Byakugan is his greatest strongpoint here, but his lack of chakra in comparison to Naruto is his weakpoint. Naruto can simply spam clones for hours until Neji is exhausted. He can then use a simple Rasengan from both himself and a few clones to assault Neji from all sides. Neji may use Rotation, but Rotation is limited to the amount of chakra Neji can put out from all his chakra points over his body. If Naruto and his clones can produce more chakra via their Rasengans than Neji can with Rotation, they'll break through and beat him with ease.

It's a fairly simple fact that Naruto has WAY more chakra than Neji, even without the Kyuubi's own chakra. Also, I don't believe Naruto used anything other than a few clones to make Rasen Shruiken and completely demolish Kakuzu with it. One shot from that and it will break through even Rotation, thereby owning Neji. One arm doesn't count for anything if you gain the victory here in the Battlegrounds.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
04-27-2010, 07:01 AM
Although many may assume that Naruto would be the victor in such a battle, that is definitely not the case. First of all, the only reason Neji lost to Naruto in episodes 60-61 is because he unnecessarily used up all his chakra, and seriously underestimated Naruto in the end. Obviously.
Second, Neji-from his behavior and use of techniques in battles in Shippuden- has a much vaster amount of chakra currently. He'd be able to deploy much more fatal attacks now, and much more defense techniques.
Third,(this being more specific), Neji's Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation is not broken. He's perfected the technique and made it his own. He has various versions. I doubt even Naruto's Fuuton Rasen-Shuriken can break through it, even with the thousands of thousands of slices involved and tremendous explosive power exerted. (And who says Neji would have to block it? If Naruto was coming at him with any type of Rasengan, Neji could do any of these to cancel/reverse the attack: Empty Palm to throw Naruto off, thus making Naruto himself getting caught in the blast, Gentle Fist to completely cancel the attack, 360 Vision to simply dodge beforehand, Gentle Fist to seal off all chakra beforehand, etc...)
Fourth,(also specific), no matter how many thousands of thousands, or millions, of Naruto's Shadow Clones attack Neji with Rasengan or not, Neji can easily counter withg the Gentle Fist/Rotation. I think many of you forget Naruto's speed compared to Neji's. Neji is the most talented Hyuga member. No one can touch him.(unless he runs out of chakra of course).
Fifth, if Naruto ever fell into the control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in such a battle,(which is almost guaranteed considering Hyuga members deplete natural chakra), Neji would just avoid every attack until the Nine-Tailed chakra faded(or wore off) which would leave Naruto with 0 chakra and leave him completely vulnerable.
Sixth, if a Jinchurichi(tailed beast user) dies, the Bijuu(tailed beast) fades immediately. In other words, if Neji could deploy a fatal enough attack to Naruto before the battle dragged on,(for example putting the heart into cardiac arrest or striking the opponent's forehead, which immediately induces unconsciousness, proved in the first Shippuden movie) he could theoretically defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. This is certainly possibly considering Neji's complete mastery of the Gentle Fist in the series before Shippuden, then enhancing it even further. Don't forget.. Bijuu are simply masses of concentrated chakra.
I hope this helps some people at least.

Neji-Hyaku Ni Ju Hasho
04-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Although many may assume that Naruto would be the victor in such a battle, that is definitely not the case. First of all, the only reason Neji lost to Naruto in episodes 60-61 is because he unnecessarily used up all his chakra, and seriously underestimated Naruto in the end. Obviously.
Second, Neji-from his behavior and use of techniques in battles in Shippuden- has a much vaster amount of chakra currently. He'd be able to deploy much more fatal attacks now, and much more defense techniques.
Third,(this being more specific), Neji's Eight Trigrams Palms Rotation is not broken. He's perfected the technique and made it his own. He has various versions. I doubt even Naruto's Fuuton Rasen-Shuriken can break through it, even with the thousands of thousands of slices involved and tremendous explosive power exerted. (And who says Neji would have to block it? If Naruto was coming at him with any type of Rasengan, Neji could do any of these to cancel/reverse the attack: Empty Palm to throw Naruto off, thus making Naruto himself getting caught in the blast, Gentle Fist to completely cancel the attack, 360 Vision to simply dodge beforehand, Gentle Fist to seal off all chakra beforehand, etc...)
Fourth,(also specific), no matter how many thousands of thousands, or millions, of Naruto's Shadow Clones attack Neji with Rasengan or not, Neji can easily counter withg the Gentle Fist/Rotation. I think many of you forget Naruto's speed compared to Neji's. Neji is the most talented Hyuga member. No one can touch him.(unless he runs out of chakra of course).
Fifth, if Naruto ever fell into the control of the Nine-Tailed Fox in such a battle,(which is almost guaranteed considering Hyuga members deplete natural chakra), Neji would just avoid every attack until the Nine-Tailed chakra faded(or wore off) which would leave Naruto with 0 chakra and leave him completely vulnerable.
Sixth, if a Jinchurichi(tailed beast user) dies, the Bijuu(tailed beast) fades immediately. In other words, if Neji could deploy a fatal enough attack to Naruto before the battle dragged on,(for example putting the heart into cardiac arrest or striking the opponent's forehead, which immediately induces unconsciousness, proved in the first Shippuden movie) he could theoretically defeat the Nine-Tailed Fox. This is certainly possibly considering Neji's complete mastery of the Gentle Fist in the series before Shippuden, then enhancing it even further. Don't forget.. Bijuu are simply masses of concentrated chakra.

prasanth
04-27-2010, 10:03 AM
rotation wipes out all clones that come near neji and then 8 tri grams kills naruto, neji's 8 trigrams is faster than narutos attacks in SM.

so if naruto gets hit in base with trigrams neji wins

the_ultimate_ninja
04-27-2010, 05:41 PM
It would be a great battle but with the restrictions neji has better speed, byakugan, rotation and so on, so neji wins.

Narutorious
04-28-2010, 12:05 AM

This does help me...help me realize you have overrated Neji, Rasenshuriken is a S-Rank jutsu, Neji in his dreams couldn't block Rasenshuriken.

prasanth
04-28-2010, 10:34 AM
This does help me...help me realize you have overrated Neji, Rasenshuriken is a S-Rank jutsu, Neji in his dreams couldn't block Rasenshuriken.

rotation!

Ultimate combatant
04-28-2010, 12:48 PM
I`d have to say Naruto. I believe he improved more than Neji during those three years.

Shikamaru Nara
04-28-2010, 01:50 PM
Why is there still debate about this?

It's wanked, Naruto pwns in so many ways.

RS
FRS
Rasengan

The list goes on and on.

Narutorious
04-28-2010, 03:37 PM
rotation!

Who says rotation can block everything? I doubt it can, the Rotation's strength is likely only as strong as it's user, no way it is blocking the Rasenshuriken.

Slack 40
04-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Neji's 64 palms can deal with them, or his mountain crusher or even his rotation can be used as a offence to some extent
mountain cursher and 128 palms are anime only so would they count here?

Naruto can just use a huge amount of clones and then hit neji with a giant ball rasengan I don't see how neji could beat a large amount of clones, and i don't think he can keep the rotation going forever plus since the OP never said that they weren't blood lusted then naruto would do anything he can to win even use the rasen shuriken even though it would damage his arm

ByakuganAlex
04-28-2010, 04:39 PM
It takes kyuubi chakra to use oodama rasengan and FRS. So Neji might have a great chance. Neji is faster but he has to find the real one quick (before he runs out of chakra). I say Neji with high difficulty.

prasanth
04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
naruto wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD

321zigzag1
04-29-2010, 09:27 AM
Sasuke wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD

Fixed for accuracy.

Akira Of Shiseiten
04-29-2010, 09:33 AM
Uchiha wins because the writers love him too much and make him overpowered XD

Fixed for accuracy.

yondamaine
04-30-2010, 06:33 PM
naruto would win because he had rasenshuriken and rasengan and a lot of shadow clones. :mrgreen:

J-Sun Tasogare
04-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Shadow Clone spam with Rasengans...>.> and Rasenshuriken clones >.>. Naruto wins

ByakuganAlex
04-30-2010, 06:45 PM
Shadow Clone spam with Rasengans...>.> and Rasenshuriken clones >.>. Naruto wins
Naruto can't spam clones with FRS he can do like a max of 4. but Neji still loses because he runs out of chakra.

Ultimate combatant
04-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Even with all these restrictions, Naruto managed to take down Kakuzu, exhausted Tendo (Deva path) and numerous others. Now, Naruto is even stronger!!! :D