PDA

View Full Version : Mewtwo vs Narutoverse

Phoenix Wright
04-07-2010, 09:42 PM
With an exception of Rikudou.

Skylar
04-08-2010, 08:02 AM
Well first off u haven't put what moves Mewtwo gets............

2nd off there's one thing Mewtwo can't beat in Narutoverse, the akatsuki(Nagato, Kakuzu, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi) resurected by Kabuto with the use of Edo Tensei. Just in case u don't know what this technique is I'll give a definition. Impure world ressurection(Edo Tensei)-This summoning is a forbidden technique used to revive the dead. The ninja will first sacrifice a living person to provide the vessel that the dead soul will inhabit. The dead body will then be encased in ash and dirt to resemble the original body of the person that was resurrected. When the ninja wishes to recall the souls, a portal will open in the ground and the caskets holding the bodies will appear. When the caskets open the bodies will be gray and in a state of minor decay, requiring a special fuda tag to restore their appearance. At this point, the revived person remembers their former lives, and thus is not under the user's control. The same tag used to restore their appearance also wipes the soul of its free will, putting them under the user's control. This technique can be used to summon multiple people at once, depending on the amount of sacrifices and the chakra level of the user.
Once complete, the revived is impossible to be killed by normal means. If a limb is destroyed or removed, it will simply regenerate. To kill the revived, the soul has to be removed. Once this is accomplished, the bodies turn back to ash and dust, with the bodies of the individuals sacrificed lying among the ashes...........

Unless there's a move that Mewtwo can learn that can remove souls, he can't beat them...............

Phoenix Wright
04-08-2010, 01:34 PM
He can't be harmed by physical and non-physical attacks. Light Barrier, Protect, Reflect and other attacks like that. iirc in the movie he contained Mew which has massive power as it is.

Since I didn't list his powers its safe to assume he can use any feats/moves he has used in the Anime/movies.

And by the way I'm not retarded I know what Edo Tensei is. I'm gonna debate with other things right now I'll have to come back to this after I'm done.

Skylar
04-09-2010, 06:35 AM
He can't be harmed by physical and non-physical attacks. Light Barrier, Protect, Reflect and other attacks like that. iirc in the movie he contained Mew which has massive power as it is.

Since I didn't list his powers its safe to assume he can use any feats/moves he has used in the Anime/movies.

And by the way I'm not retarded I know what Edo Tensei is. I'm gonna debate with other things right now I'll have to come back to this after I'm done.
Hmm, ok. However it would be better if u included the move set for him, since he's still a pokemon, but oh well. Yeah he can deflect all of Narutoverses moves, that is untill he runs out of PP. And at the rate Narutoverse would attack him(in massive numbers) then he would be so pre-occupied with that too much to attack, and even if he gets an attack in, I don't remember him really having any mountain busters moves. As soon as he runs out of PP there's sure to be alot of Narutoverse left(including the ressurected akatsuki) who will then kill him............

Yeah ok, next time though could u please list something like "He gets all his moves from the movie" ok.............?

Never said u were. Didn't mean to insult u or anything, I was just going to inform u, and if not u then anyone else that debates................

Wooster
04-09-2010, 06:40 AM
If Narutoverse includes tailed beasts, Mewtwo has no chance. Not to mention, it seems to me the most powerful genjutsu users could over power his psychic abilities.

Vocaloid
04-09-2010, 06:51 AM
If Narutoverse includes tailed beasts, Mewtwo has no chance. Not to mention, it seems to me the most powerful genjutsu users could over power his psychic abilities.

Doesn't Genjutsu affect Chakra though? Mewtwo has no chakra.

I thought that most already agreed that Mewtwo mindrapes the Narutoverse due to Movie feats. Couldn't he just control the Tailed Beasts and Pain and use them to wipe everyone out? He brainwashed Nurse Joy into his slave. Plus he's got Barrier, Reflect, Lightscreen, and then he can spam Shadow Ball and other moves from the air..

Skylar
04-09-2010, 06:57 AM

I thought that most already agreed that Mewtwo mindrapes the Narutoverse due to Movie feats. Couldn't he just control the Tailed Beasts and Pain and use them to wipe everyone out? He brainwashed Nurse Joy into his slave. Plus he's got Barrier, Reflect, Lightscreen, and then he can spam Shadow Ball and other moves from the air..

No, genjutsu effects the senses...........

If this were true, why didn't he just mind trap Ash or anyone else? The only one I can remember him mind trapping was Nurse Joy. I think he can just mind trap weak people(like Nurse Joy), so he probably can't mind trap powerful characters. Now that u mention mind trap, Danzo could take over Mewtwo's mind and have him not move, while the rest of Narutoverse takes him out. I think Narutoverse has some pretty good characters that could dodge a move like shadow ball.................

Wooster
04-09-2010, 07:06 AM

Skylar already gave a decent answer, but when you combine different universes you have admit some conceits.

Such as allowing their powers to affect each other.

For example, if Mewtwo tried to mind control the Nine Tails, wouldn't the Nine Tails actually take control? You know just like Naruto. Besides Madara at least can control the Nine Tails.

In any case, if Mewtwo can use mind control on the Narutoverse then so can the Narutoverse. I think people like Danzo and Itachi have shown mind control skills that surpass Mewtwo's.

Phoenix Wright
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Alright Skylar I forgot about this thread so I'm gonna tell you to read the "Battleground Rules" Thread before telling me to include a move set.

superman
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Nice thread. I can't believe I haven't seen Mewtwo vs NV yet. And yes, I think he could solo NV with his life-wiping storms but NV could beat him with Deidara's microscopic bombs I suppose. But Mewtwo's IQ>>>>anybody in NV so he could certainly read their minds on what they'll be doing to him and easily counterback.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Mewtwo takes this. There isn't a move or character in NV that he can't beat. Also, he can simply create a mass army of NV characters to do his bidding. If you start from the bottom up he can take over all of the Chunin characters and below with ease. From there it's a simple matter of having him sit back, make a few storms, and watch all hell break loose as Kakashi takes on all of Konoha by his lonesome.

Genjutsu would be considered a "special attack" by Pokemon standards. Considering Mewtwo can block those with ease using Light Barrier or Protect and he's more than safe from that. Also, he has enough destructive power to destroy an entire island while wearing armor that suppresses his powers.

In summary, Mewtwo has more intelligence, destructive power, broken abilities, defense, and all around better everything when compared to NV.

superman
04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Mewtwo takes this. There isn't a move or character in NV that he can't beat. Also, he can simply create a mass army of NV characters to do his bidding. If you start from the bottom up he can take over all of the Chunin characters and below with ease. From there it's a simple matter of having him sit back, make a few storms, and watch all hell break loose as Kakashi takes on all of Konoha by his lonesome.

Genjutsu would be considered a "special attack" by Pokemon standards. Considering Mewtwo can block those with ease using Light Barrier or Protect and he's more than safe from that. Also, he has enough destructive power to destroy an entire island while wearing armor that suppresses his powers.

In summary, Mewtwo has more intelligence, destructive power, broken abilities, defense, and all around better everything when compared to NV.
Yep Mewtwo stomps NV unless we give him a crap load of restrictions.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Yep Mewtwo stomps NV unless we give him a crap load of restrictions.
Agreed. He's top tier for Pokemon verse, which is WAY stronger than NV, so that tells you he should win right off the bat.

Skylar
04-09-2010, 11:07 AM

What about Edo Tensei resurected Nagato, Kakuzu, Sasori Deidara, and Itachi? They cannot be killed unless their souls are removed............

He has only been able to take over Nurse Joy, that was just one person(and a weak one at that). You can't really take a feat of one person, and turn it into thousands.......

However alot of genjutsu are quite suddel(can't spell) techniques. The main reason NV characters are able to get out of it is if they know they're in one or if they know its coming. If Mewtwo gets caught in one without knowing he can't use lightscreen/protect to get out of it(he can just use it to stop from getting in one, not to stop from getting out of one)-just like if a pokemon uses protect or lightscreen it doesn't take away the fact if its poisoned/paralyzed/burned. Mewtwo won't know he's in a genjutsu or if someone is about to use one on him until it's too late.........

I thought the only really big thing he ever destroyed was the factory he was made in, and Team Rocket's bosses hideout? KN4's chakra blast destroyed 3 rashoumon gates and still had enough power to hurt Orochimaru, KN6's chakra blast made a creater the size of the leaf village, Pain's chou shinra tensei destroyed the entire leaf village, Itachi's susano'o has the yata mirror that can repel all attacks. I think there are some characters in Narutoverse who could have somewhat rivaling intelligence to Mewtwo; Shikamaru, Mandara, Itachi, Kakashi(somewhat), Orochimaru, Kabuto, Danzo, ect. Of couse maybe I'm wrong................

Wooster
04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Seems to me Mewtwo is still weaker than kyuubi. He blows up an island by sneezing.

So just Reaper Death Seal Mewtwo, done. You can't classify it either as normal or special attack, so Mewtwo has no defense, his soul is just sucked away.

superman
04-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Agreed. He's top tier for Pokemon verse, which is WAY stronger than NV, so that tells you he should win right off the bat.
It's not just him but a lot of other top tier Pokemon could solo the NV.

AnBu.KnighT
04-09-2010, 11:44 AM
I like the explanations gave in this debate, But just think, Mewtwo is prolly the smartest pokemon (idk about alakazam) and he has clever tactics, he can read minds he can deflect almost anything with telekinesis, he can teleport, Teleportation is very useful specially if he's fighting people like Naruto and rasengan or Sasuke with chidori etc. Mewtwo can prolly wipe out most ninjas easily but when he comes to face stronger enemies such as Madara and other clever ninjas, he might need to think twice. And basicly mewtwo is liek a god, he can summon any pokemon or make clones of his enemy if he wants (these are rumors can be true) just to show Mewtwo is a hard one to beat.

But this is how i think it would go

Mewtwo vs Madara ( Mewtwo spams Madara's head to throw him off, and its a good idea since madara cant escape from that, then sends him into a deep sleep state using hipnosis, and while h's asleep he can idk eat him? xD jk jk but ye)

Mewtwo vs Naruto(tailed beast) (Mewtwo uses lock on, to focus on the main naruto if he uses multy shadow clone, and since his speed is extreamly fast, he can dodge all of naruto's attack and still end him with extrasensory, destryoign him form the inside ^^)

These 2 battles are examples. I have to say Mewtwo can single Narutoverse no doubt ^^

Skylar
04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
It's not just him but a lot of other top tier Pokemon could solo the NV.
The only one that I can think of would be arceus, or someone like that......

However even if they beat the NV, the akatsuki Kabuto resurected will just regenerate(even if Kabuto is killed, they'll still be there). Unless one of them can remove the souls out them.............

Skylar
04-09-2010, 11:52 AM
I like the explanations gave in this debate, But just think, Mewtwo is prolly the smartest pokemon (idk about alakazam) and he has clever tactics, he can read minds he can deflect almost anything with telekinesis, he can teleport, Teleportation is very useful specially if he's fighting people like Naruto and rasengan or Sasuke with chidori etc. Mewtwo can prolly wipe out most ninjas easily but when he comes to face stronger enemies such as Madara and other clever ninjas, he might need to think twice. And basicly mewtwo is liek a god, he can summon any pokemon or make clones of his enemy if he wants (these are rumors can be true) just to show Mewtwo is a hard one to beat.

But this is how i think it would go

Mewtwo vs Madara ( Mewtwo spams Madara's head to throw him off, and its a good idea since madara cant escape from that, then sends him into a deep sleep state using hipnosis, and while h's asleep he can idk eat him? xD jk jk but ye)

Mewtwo vs Naruto(tailed beast) (Mewtwo uses lock on, to focus on the main naruto if he uses multy shadow clone, and since his speed is extreamly fast, he can dodge all of naruto's attack and still end him with extrasensory, destryoign him form the inside ^^)

These 2 battles are examples. I have to say Mewtwo can single Narutoverse no doubt ^^
Minato can teleport also. Mewtwo cannot summon pokemon, and he cannot make clones of his enemies- The only reason he was able to do it to all of the trainers pokemon was because he had a machine specifically designed to do this(and he had ALOT of prep time for this) he can't use it on NV, because they're not Pokemon..........

I doubt Mandara will be put to sleep by Mewtwo...............

I thought this was going off moves he has used in the movie?(it is) so Mewtwo can't just use every move u can think of adding to him..........

AnBu.KnighT
04-09-2010, 11:56 AM
This isnt no video game type situation, he has a expansion of moves and skills, Minato can port but would die as quickly as he can move ^^

and Madara has no control of staying awake, its not liek he can dodge something thats undodgable, and any ways mewtwo has the power to take over peoples minds, Mewtwo can just take over Mandara or anyone he wanted, thus making Mewtwo victorious over Narutoverse

Skylar
04-09-2010, 12:11 PM
This isnt no video game type situation, he has a expansion of moves and skills, Minato can port but would die as quickly as he can move ^^

and Madara has no control of staying awake, its not liek he can dodge something thats undodgable, and any ways mewtwo has the power to take over peoples minds, Mewtwo can just take over Mandara or anyone he wanted, thus making Mewtwo victorious over Narutoverse
The OP(Trueborn) stated that Mewtwo would have all of the moves he uses in the movies and all the feats in the movies. I don't believe he ever used lock-on, or extrasensory in the movies. Mewtwo doesn't have any feats that surpass Minato's teleporting abilities............

Sharingan users are not likely to be put to sleep by something with the mind. Espesially Mandara. 1.He's only done so to Nurse Joy, 2.Nurse Joy is pretty weak compared to people from the NV, 3.That was only one person. Just because Mewtwo took over a weak nurse, doesn't mean he could take over someone like Mandara..............

AnBu.KnighT
04-09-2010, 12:17 PM
OP huh.......... will i end my conclusions ^^ and yea, Mewtwo could take over Mandara easily its not like he has no brain, Mandara has nothing on Mewtwo but this is my opinion ^^. and to think he can easliy port behind him and shatter his mind without Mandara even noticing xD

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 12:25 PM
The OP(Trueborn) stated that Mewtwo would have all of the moves he uses in the movies and all the feats in the movies. I don't believe he ever used lock-on, or extrasensory in the movies. Mewtwo doesn't have any feats that surpass Minato's teleporting abilities............

Sharingan users are not likely to be put to sleep by something with the mind. Espesially Mandara. 1.He's only done so to Nurse Joy, 2.Nurse Joy is pretty weak compared to people from the NV, 3.That was only one person. Just because Mewtwo took over a weak nurse, doesn't mean he could take over someone like Mandara..............
Um...he completely mind raped an entire island full of people AND Pokemon at one point. Also, if Mewtwo gets a hold of Madara (which he will) he can take out ANYONE in the Narutoverse. All he needs to do is warp them into Cube World and be done with it. Mewtwo can also control Kabuto and make him raise an army of invicibible zombie people for him, which would also win this fight.

As for the Kyuubi, well, it's sealed inside Naruto, and Naruto has a mind. Hence, mind rape. Or Mewtwo could just read Madara's mind, find out how to control the Kyuubi, and wreak havoc on everyone/ thing.

Also, don't forget that Mewtwo can teleport and fly with ease. He can also create Pokeballs out of thin air and just send them flying around to capture everyone with ease. There isn't much Mewtwo CAN'T do. He stomps this.

superman
04-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Seems to me Mewtwo is still weaker than kyuubi. He blows up an island by sneezing.

So just Reaper Death Seal Mewtwo, done. You can't classify it either as normal or special attack, so Mewtwo has no defense, his soul is just sucked away.
Proof that Kyuubi can blow up islands by sneezing? I know he was supposedly able to bust a small mountain with the swipe of his tail but there is no proof he has the power to bust an island as casually as sneezing.

Anyways, Mewtwo solos NV SINCE Mewtwo is stronger than Radditz who can solo NV.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Proof that Kyuubi can blow up islands by sneezing? I know he was supposedly able to bust a small mountain with the swipe of his tail but there is no proof he has the power to bust an island as casually as sneezing.

Anyways, Mewtwo solos NV SINCE Mewtwo is stronger than Radditz who can solo NV.
Depends what you mean by "stronger than Raditz". Busting power wise, Raditz>Mewtwo. Speed wise, Raditz>Mewtwo. Everything else, Mewtwo>Raditz.

Miles Edgeworth
04-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Wasn't it stated at OBD that Mewtwo>OPverse?

If that's the case then Mewtwo easily decimates Narutoverse. Nothing Narutoverse has can kill Mewtwo, with barriers and all.

Far as I'm concerned, Mewtwo can mindrape Narutoverse. He mindwiped an island of people and Pokemon quite casually. He can easily control people in the Narutoverse to simply fight for him in fact.

Also, doesn't he have time manipulation or something? Because if so, Narutoverse isn't beating him.

With Disable he was able to block out the powers of multiple Pokemon WHILE fighting another legendary. This leads me to believe that he can easily prevent any threats from attacking him, and we all know Narufodder can't compare to Mewtwo.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Wasn't it stated at OBD that Mewtwo>OPverse?

If that's the case then Mewtwo easily decimates Narutoverse. Nothing Narutoverse has can kill Mewtwo, with barriers and all.

Far as I'm concerned, Mewtwo can mindrape Narutoverse. He mindwiped an island of people and Pokemon quite casually. He can easily control people in the Narutoverse to simply fight for him in fact.

Also, doesn't he have time manipulation or something? Because if so, Narutoverse isn't beating him.
Time manipulation? Eh, I don't think he does, but then again I haven't watched any Pokemon in quite a while. However, I think the extent of his time warping would be Future Sight, but he doesn't have that move due to OP restricting to Anime stuff.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Mewtwo is an immortal right?

Miles Edgeworth
04-09-2010, 01:19 PM
Didn't he kinda reverse time at the end of the movie when all the people were mindwiped? Might not classify as time manipulation or I could be remembering wrong but I thought that was the case.

If this is wrong then somebody correct me, I haven't seen the movie in ages.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 01:23 PM
Mewtwo is an immortal right?
No.
Didn't he kinda reverse time at the end of the movie when all the people were mindwiped? Might not classify as time manipulation or I could be remembering wrong but I thought that was the case.

I'm pretty sure he mind wiped everyone and teleported them away, as well as stopping the storms. He also took down his giant island and whatnot. I don't believe there was any form of time manipulation there, just memory wiping and teleporting.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
04-09-2010, 01:24 PM

I believe it was just total mindewipe and teleportation, so it seemed to the characters that it was reversing time.

Miles Edgeworth
04-09-2010, 01:28 PM
I suppose I was wrong then. Well either way Mewtwo stomps Narutoverse so it hardly matters.

EDIT: Come to think of it, with the mass teleportation thing, couldn't Mewtwo BFR most of the Narutoverse?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I suppose I was wrong then. Well either way Mewtwo stomps Narutoverse so it hardly matters.
Nah, it was an easy mistake to make. He may have actually reversed time, but who knows? The details at the end of the movie were a bit fuzzy due to massive mind wipage.

EDIT: @Kittan's edit: Yes, yes he could.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 07:32 AM
This has been eating me up for a while. There are Narutoverse charaters who are not that effected by genjutsu/can stop mind control (Sasori, Sasuke, some sharingan users a bit, ect) couldn't they be able to break out of his mind control?

Sorry to bring this thread back up again, I didn't want to create another thread asking this question.

NBT
06-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Yeah,they should be able to.It doesn't really matter,though.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Mewtwo's telepathy is very different from genjutsu. Sasori has a mind. If he's got a mind he can be targeted by Mewtwo. He spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Sasuke can try all he likes to break out of Mewtwo's telepathy, it ain't gonna happen. He spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Itachi spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Madara spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

The Rikudo Sennin isn't in this thread but if he were he would spend the rest of his life thinking he was a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 08:28 AM
Yeah,they should be able to.It doesn't really matter,though.
Oh ok, thanks. Do u honestly think that last part made any sence? Please explain, I'm not saying ur wrong on that, I'm just saying u should explain urself if ur going to make such a comment.

Mewtwo's telepathy is very different from genjutsu. Sasori has a mind. If he's got a mind he can be targeted by Mewtwo. He spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Sasuke can try all he likes to break out of Mewtwo's telepathy, it ain't gonna happen. He spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Itachi spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Madara spends the rest of his life thinking he's a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

The Rikudo Sennin isn't in this thread but if he were he would spend the rest of his life thinking he was a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

How so? Yes I see ur point, however I was just asking a simple question, the least u could do is answer it correctly.

Well Sasori doesn't have a brain, soooooooo

Oh and Mewtwo has only been able to take over minds(one at a time it would seem) and wipe people's memory(and from what we've seen just from the point that they don't remember Mewtwo, or anyting else that happened because of him), he has never shown the ability to make someone think they're something they're not(and no Nurse Joy doesn't prove this, because Mewtwo took her over, he didn't do anything like what ur saying)

J-Sun Tasogare
06-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Oh ok, thanks. Do u honestly think that last part made any sence? Please explain, I'm not saying ur wrong on that, I'm just saying u should explain urself if ur going to make such a comment.

How so? Yes I see ur point, however I was just asking a simple question, the least u could do is answer it correctly.

Well Sasori doesn't have a brain, soooooooo

Oh and Mewtwo has only been able to take over minds(one at a time it would seem) and wipe people's memory(and from what we've seen just from the point that they don't remember Mewtwo, or anyting else that happened because of him), he has never shown the ability to make someone think they're something they're not(and no Nurse Joy doesn't prove this, because Mewtwo took her over, he didn't do anything like what ur saying)
Yes he does how else can he talk his heart beat mold chakra move his fingers, he has a brain.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 08:39 AM
He's got a mind. Telepathy targets the mind. Mewtwo has telepathy.
wipe people's memory(and from what we've seen just from the point that they don't remember Mewtwo, or anyting else that happened because of him)

In other words he is able to selectively alter memories. He selectively alters their memories so that they remember being a 13 year old Vietnamese prostitute.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Yes he does how else can he talk his heart beat mold chakra move his fingers, he has a brain.
Coming from the fact that almost everyone says he has can't be effected by genjutsu(and if he had a brain he probably could), and that the only real part of himself he has left is his heart.

He's got a mind. Telepathy targets the mind. Mewtwo has telepathy.
True enough, I guess I didn't really take into account of the whole Sasori having a mind thing, thanks dude.

Edit:He has never been able to alter memories, just wipe them.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Coming from the fact that almost everyone says he has can't be effected by genjutsu(and if he had a brain he probably could), and that the only real part of himself he has left is his heart.

True enough, I guess I didn't really take into account of the whole Sasori having a mind thing, thanks dude.

Genjutsu and Mewtwo's powers are two very different things. Mewtwo's mind control is stronger than anything Narutoverse can produce.

If Madara can control the Kyuubi then so can Mewtwo. Mewtwo could just mind control all the top tiers to kill everybody else if he wanted to.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Altering and wiping are the same thing.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 09:02 AM
Genjutsu and Mewtwo's powers are two very different things. Mewtwo's mind control is stronger than anything Narutoverse can produce.

If Madara can control the Kyuubi then so can Mewtwo. Mewtwo could just mind control all the top tiers to kill everybody else if he wanted to.
What the crap Miles, I was talking about how Cursed Uchiha said that Sasori had a brain, so I said if he had one he could probably be effected by genjutsu. I've already agreed that Mewtwo could probably take over Sasori. Jeez, do u ever read a post completley?

Yeah. However Mewtwo has only shown the ability to control one person at a time. heck, while he's controlling someone couldn't a long range user attack him while he's busy controlling?

Altering and wiping are the same thing.
How?

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 09:05 AM
When you wipe someone's memories you are altering them. Mewtwo altered their memories, selectively removing anything pertaining to him, leaving the rest intact. It is therefore not a leap to assume he can alter their memories in other ways. Such as making them think they are 13 year old Vietnamese prostitutes.

Yeah. However Mewtwo has only shown the ability to control one person at a time. heck, while he's controlling someone couldn't a long range user attack him while he's busy controlling.

Mewtwo crushes them to death with his telekinesis.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 09:06 AM
What the crap Miles, I was talking about how Cursed Uchiha said that Sasori had a brain, so I said if he had one he could probably be effected by genjutsu. I've already agreed that Mewtwo could probably take over Sasori. Jeez, do u ever read a post completley?

Yeah. However Mewtwo has only shown the ability to control one person at a time. heck, while he's controlling someone couldn't a long range user attack him while he's busy controlling.

How?

There was no reason that even had to be debated, Sasori has a mind, Mewtwo can manipulate the mind. Thus, Mewtwo can manipulate Sasori. Common sense, no reason to have to even question it. The fact you even had to debate that idea is quite amusing. And yes I do read posts completely, it's just that what you posted up top was so horrendous I had to comment on it.

Mewtwo can only mind control one person, despite the fact he was able to mindwipe and teleport a group of Pokemon and their trainers all at one time? What is this madness?

Skylar
06-14-2010, 09:09 AM
When you wipe someone's memories you are altering them. Mewtwo altered their memories, selectively removing anything pertaining to him, leaving the rest intact. It is therefore not a leap to assume he can alter their memories in other ways. Such as making them think they are 13 year old Vietnamese prostitutes.

Mewtwo crushes them to death with his telekinesis.
But according to everyone else he just wiped their memories. But yeah I am inclined to agree.

Pain crushes him to death with shinra tensei. Honestly which is a worse sounding counter?

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 09:11 AM
Pain crushes him to death with shinra tensei.
Pain's gonna have a hard time doing that when he's been crushed to death.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 09:14 AM
Mewtwo can easily life wipe, when have Narutoverse characters demonstrated counters to that?

Mewtwo blocks all Narutoverse attacks that somehow work during all the mindrape and crap with Barrier.

Mewtwo uses Disable so nobody who can remotely threaten him can do anything.

Honestly Mewtwo stomps here, no questions asked.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 09:17 AM
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Mewtwo

Skylar
06-14-2010, 09:18 AM
There was no reason that even had to be debated, Sasori has a mind, Mewtwo can manipulate the mind. Thus, Mewtwo can manipulate Sasori. Common sense, no reason to have to even question it. The fact you even had to debate that idea is quite amusing. And yes I do read posts completely, it's just that what you posted up top was so horrendous I had to comment on it.

Mewtwo can only mind control one person, despite the fact he was able to mindwipe and teleport a group of Pokemon and their trainers all at one time? What is this madness?
Listen dude, I've already agreed that Mewtwo could control Sasori. Yeah I guess ur right u do read posts completley, the fact that u quoted me and more or less was countering something I didn't even say in that post, has nothing to do with u not reading my post completley. You can't just ignore ur mistake(like in that other thread) just admit it its no big deal, I mean u can't honestly say that what u quoted me had me saying that Sasori can't be effected by genjutsu so Mewtwo can't take him over. Yes I did say that earlier, but I dismissed that.

Teleportation and mind control are two completley different things. I suppose.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Mewtwo basically mind rapes.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Pain's gonna have a hard time doing that when he's been crushed to death.
How's Mewtwo going to crush him with telekenisis? When has Mewtwo crushed someone with telekenisis?

Mewtwo can easily life wipe, when have Narutoverse characters demonstrated counters to that?

Mewtwo blocks all Narutoverse attacks that somehow work during all the mindrape and crap with Barrier.

Mewtwo uses Disable so nobody who can remotely threaten him can do anything.

Honestly Mewtwo stomps here, no questions asked.
I can't remember him being able to life wipe.

until he runs outs PP

until he runs out of PP.

Bangatron
06-14-2010, 09:29 AM
How's Mewtwo going to crush him with telekenisis? When has Mewtwo crushed someone with telekenisis?

until he runs outs PP

until he runs out of PP.

I thought we used the Anime.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 09:34 AM
I thought we used the Anime.
Yeah, but I thought in the anime pokemon had limits to the usage of their moves too?

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 09:46 AM

That's a very very very poor argument. Trying to claim that because he's never shown killing anyone with TK that he can't.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Listen dude, I've already agreed that Mewtwo could control Sasori. Yeah I guess ur right u do read posts completley, the fact that u quoted me and more or less was countering something I didn't even say in that post, has nothing to do with u not reading my post completley. You can't just ignore ur mistake(like in that other thread) just admit it its no big deal, I mean u can't honestly say that what u quoted me had me saying that Sasori can't be effected by genjutsu so Mewtwo can't take him over. Yes I did say that earlier, but I dismissed that.

Teleportation and mind control are two completley different things. I suppose.

You basically argued the point and then right after said "oh nvm I clearly can't disagree". The fact of the matter is you basically did a 180 there and claimed that you were right the whole time.

Mistake? What mistake, just because you're butthurt that someone disagrees with you, you're gonna try and say they're wrong? Is that your response every time someone disagrees with you? Every time I've debated with you, you've always tried to complain about how I'm wrong and how you're perfect and it's getting really pathetic.

So who's the one not reading my post now? Mewtwo MIND WIPED, key words, M-I-N-D, W-I-P-E-D, every single person in that area, and THEN teleported them. So what is this about Mewtwo not being able to affect multiple people now?

until he runs outs PP

until he runs out of PP.

Well that's very nice, watch the movie over again and you can tell that he can via mind rape and storms.

Game mechanics.

Yeah, but I thought in the anime pokemon had limits to the usage of their moves too?

They do but they don't have the same limit as in the games.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 11:05 AM
That's a very very very poor argument. Trying to claim that because he's never shown killing anyone with TK that he can't.
I didn't exactly mean that. I just couldn't remember him using it besides mind control, but I just remembered him being able to toss around Taurus(can't spell name) so I guess he could, but while he's doing this couldn't someone blitze him?

You basically argued the point and then right after said "oh nvm I clearly can't disagree". The fact of the matter is you basically did a 180 there and claimed that you were right the whole time.

Mistake? What mistake, just because you're butthurt that someone disagrees with you, you're gonna try and say they're wrong? Is that your response every time someone disagrees with you? Every time I've debated with you, you've always tried to complain about how I'm wrong and how you're perfect and it's getting really pathetic.

So who's the one not reading my post now? Mewtwo MIND WIPED, key words, M-I-N-D, W-I-P-E-D, every single person in that area, and THEN teleported them. So what is this about Mewtwo not being able to affect multiple people now?

Well that's very nice, watch the movie over again and you can tell that he can via mind rape and storms.

Game mechanics.

They do but they don't have the same limit as in the games.
Will u stop acting like a smart a**? I was telling Cursed Uchiha that Sasori doesn't have a brain, if he did he'd be effected by genjutsu. In that same post I agreed with Dudemeister that Mewtwo can control Sasori, because even though Sasori has no brain he has a mind(not exact words). The post u quoted me on in no way had me saying that Mewtwo cannot mind control Sasori.

I'm pathetic?! Your the one who keeps twisting my words! I've already told u how u screwed up on that post because u thought I said something that I didn't in that post. How the frig am I saying "How perfect I am, I'm never wrong?" you've already tried this sh** before Miles, I've admited I'm wrong like three or four times in this thread. Hell, I tell u off on u mis-reading my post and u turn the argument back on me, like its my fault.

One friggen thread I debate with u, and all of a sudden its "every thread I debate with u". Heck Miles, going on and on about how I'm saying ur wrong all the time and how I'm perfect; you've got it backwards dude U think ur perfect and I'm wrong all the time. Give me one time I've done anything like this, I'll give u about ten times u've done it.

I'm sorry I didn't really get it, I thought u meant Mewtwo could be able to mind wipe the whole Narutoverse, because he mindwiped an entire room of pokemon and people and because he teleported all of them too. I said I suppose, aka- I agree.

So what is his limit?

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I didn't exactly mean that. I just couldn't remember him using it besides mind control, but I just remembered him being able to toss around Taurus(can't spell name) so I guess he could, but while he's doing this couldn't someone blitze him?

Will u stop acting like a smart a**? I was telling Cursed Uchiha that Sasori doesn't have a brain, if he did he'd be effected by genjutsu. In that same post I agreed with Dudemeister that Mewtwo can control Sasori, because even though Sasori has no brain he has a mind(not exact words). The post u quoted me on in no way had me saying that Mewtwo cannot mind control Sasori.

I'm pathetic?! Your the one who keeps twisting my words! I've already told u how u screwed up on that post because u thought I said something that I didn't in that post. How the frig am I saying "How perfect I am, I'm never wrong?" you've already tried this sh** before Miles, I've admited I'm wrong like three or four times in this thread. Hell, I tell u off on u mis-reading my post and u turn the argument back on me, like its my fault.

One friggen thread I debate with u, and all of a sudden its "every thread I debate with u". Heck Miles, going on and on about how I'm saying ur wrong all the time and how I'm perfect; you've got it backwards dude U think ur perfect and I'm wrong all the time. Give me one time I've done anything like this, I'll give u about ten times u've done it.

I'm sorry I didn't really get it, I thought u meant Mewtwo could be able to mind wipe the whole Narutoverse, because he mindwiped an entire room of pokemon and people and because he teleported all of them too. I said I suppose, aka- I agree.

So what is his limit?

Enough with the attitude, cut it out or things won't be looking good for you. Stop with the bawing, it's getting quite annoying. I suggest you stop, because the only one who's gonna suffer from this is you. Your post is asking for an infraction and I'm really tempted to give you one.

So it's my fault despite the fact that I disagreed with you and then you went and tried to say how wrong I was? Stop pinning the blame on others just because you disagree with somebody. If you're gonna disagree then do it without the trolling.

How am I acting like I am better than you? I disagree with you, you argue with me, and I counter your points. Does proving you wrong somehow mean I'm acting like a prince or something? Stop complaining just because you can hardly argue your points without trolling or flaming somebody. Give me one example when I've tried to act like I was perfect and maybe I won't dismiss your post as butthurt bawing.

The fact that Mewtwo's disable was able to immobilize all the Pokemon in the stadium WHILE he was fighting against Mew at the same time and holding his own speaks a lot about how well he can hold it. This pretty much shows that any character who remotely threatens Mewtwo simply gets paralyzed.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 12:27 PM
I said, Sasori doesn't have a brain, sooooo

Then I said

To Dudemeister:

You said, qouting the above post

Above
Enough with the attitude, cut it out or things won't be looking good for you. Stop with the bawing, it's getting quite annoying. I suggest you stop, because the only one who's gonna suffer from this is you. Your post is asking for an infraction and I'm really tempted to give you one.

So it's my fault despite the fact that I disagreed with you and then you went and tried to say how wrong I was? Stop pinning the blame on others just because you disagree with somebody. If you're gonna disagree then do it without the trolling.

How am I acting like I am better than you? I disagree with you, you argue with me, and I counter your points. Does proving you wrong somehow mean I'm acting like a prince or something? Stop complaining just because you can hardly argue your points without trolling or flaming somebody. Give me one example when I've tried to act like I was perfect and maybe I won't dismiss your post as butthurt bawing.

The fact that Mewtwo's disable was able to immobilize all the Pokemon in the stadium WHILE he was fighting against Mew at the same time and holding his own speaks a lot about how well he can hold it. This pretty much shows that any character who remotely threatens Mewtwo simply gets paralyzed.

But you know what, just forget it dude. I'm tired of telling u over and over how u didn't read my post right, because if I'm going to get infracted and someone's saying I'm trolling(which doesn't make any sence, since I've agreed Mewtwo can control Sasori, and I agreed that Mewtwo could control multiple people) then I'm through with this.

Lady Tsunade
06-14-2010, 12:33 PM
Can Mewtwo withstand a CT?

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 12:40 PM
I said, Sasori doesn't have a brain, sooooo

Then I said

You said, qouting the above post

Above

But you know what, just forget it dude. I'm tired of telling u over and over how u didn't read my post right, because if I'm going to get infracted and someone's saying I'm trolling(which doesn't make any sence, since I've agreed Mewtwo can control Sasori, and I agreed that Mewtwo could control multiple people) then I'm through with this.

Calling me a smarta** and flamebaiting me is not trolling? This only proves that you're always trying to claim that you're right. If I weren't in a good mood you'd already have an infraction, so don't try to act like you are completely innocent and that you are a victim, because that is cearly not the case.

So exactly what is the case of ranting to me about why you're right and THEN telling me to forget about it after you just wasted part of my life? This is, AGAIN, an example of one of your 180's that you like to pull so that you claim you were never in the wrong.

Can Mewtwo withstand a CT?

I'm not sure if he could, but chances are he could either mindrape Nagato before or simply use Disable to paralyze him so that CT never comes into the picture to begin with.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 12:51 PM
Calling me a smarta** and flamebaiting me is not trolling? This only proves that you're always trying to claim that you're right. If I weren't in a good mood you'd already have an infraction, so don't try to act like you are completely innocent and that you are a victim, because that is cearly not the case.

So exactly what is the case of ranting to me about why you're right and THEN telling me to forget about it after you just wasted part of my life? This is, AGAIN, an example of one of your 180's that you like to pull so that you claim you were never in the wrong.

I'm not sure if he could, but chances are he could either mindrape Nagato before or simply use Disable to paralyze him so that CT never comes into the picture to begin with.
Wait, trolling and flamebaiting is considered the same thing? Sorry I didn't know.

Listen, I'm sorry I said those things. You just kinda got me mad when u quoted me and countered my post when it had nothing to do with Mewtwo's telepathy being the same thing as genjutsu. And then when I asked why the crap u quoted it, u turned it back on me like it was my fault.

Just tell me this, how was that post a 180? if the first part was telling Cursed Uchiha that Sasori has no brain, the secound telling Dudemeister I thought he was right, and the third was about altering memories and wiping them not being the same. Seriously I'm asking u, how was that post a 180?

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Wait, trolling and flamebaiting is considered the same thing? Sorry I didn't know.

Listen, I'm sorry I said those things. You just kinda got me mad when u quoted me and countered my post when it had nothing to do with Mewtwo's telepathy being the same thing as genjutsu.

Just tell me this, how was that post a 180? if the first part was telling Cursed Uchiha that Sasori has no brain, the secound telling Dudemeister I thought he was right, and the third was about altering memories and wiping them not being the same. Seriously I'm asking u, how was that post a 180?

They're not exactly the same, but they can be used in the same manner. Flamebaiting is basically making posts that can potentially bait another person to flame in retort and get in trouble as result. Thus, the term flame bait.

It seemed like a 180 because it looked like you thought that since Sasori had no brain, mind rape would not work since genjutsu does not. Then you said you agree it would work right after. It just seemed a bit out of place imo.

Skylar
06-14-2010, 01:09 PM
They're not exactly the same, but they can be used in the same manner. Flamebaiting is basically making posts that can potentially bait another person to flame in retort and get in trouble as result. Thus, the term flame bait.

It seemed like a 180 because it looked like you thought that since Sasori had no brain, mind rape would not work since genjutsu does not. Then you said you agree it would work right after. It just seemed a bit out of place imo.
Well I'm sorry. I wasn't wanting u to flame, I just got mad that u posted that my post was a 180, that the post more or less had me saying Mewtwo's mind control cannot work on Sasori, saying how I was pathetic, ect.

I did think like that about five something posts back before that, but I started to understand that Sasori has a mind(otherwise he wouldn't be able to move/think) so then by the time Dudmeister posted that I agreed with him. Yeah I'll admit it could look like that, but if u look at the post I quoted when I posted it doesn't look anything like that.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 04:44 PM
Narutoverse STOMPS

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Except for the part where it doesn't.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Except for the part where it doesn't.
Yeah but it does.

Shukaku pwns.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 05:46 PM
What can Shukaku do to a guy who can wipe out life on earth via mindrape and storms, mindwipe an entire stadium of people, and immobilize an army of Pokemon via disable while fighting Mew?

I tell you exactly what it can do. Nothing. Shukaku gets mindraped. Shukaku has never shown mind resistance and if Kyuubi got controlled by a far less skilled being than Mewtwo, nothing's save Shukaku.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 05:54 PM
What can Shukaku do to a guy who can wipe out life on earth via mindrape and storms, mindwipe an entire stadium of people, and immobilize an army of Pokemon via disable while fighting Mew?

I tell you exactly what it can do. Nothing. Shukaku gets mindraped. Shukaku has never shown mind resistance and if Kyuubi got controlled by a far less skilled being than Mewtwo, nothing's save Shukaku.

So now you are comparing Shukaku to regular humans?

Shukaku has never shown mind resistance because no one has attempted to mind rape him. Great Strawman argument.

SMH

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 06:05 PM

Shukaku has never shown mind resistance because no one has attempted to mind rape him. Great Strawman argument.

SMH
You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

If Madara could control the Kyubi via mind rape by a character like Madara, who is inferior to the likes of Mewtwo, then the Shukaku would be control to an even greater extent.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 06:52 PM
You obviously have no idea what your talking about.

If Madara could control the Kyubi via mind rape by a character like Madara, who is inferior to the likes of Mewtwo, then the Shukaku would be control to an even greater extent.

Madara is inferior to Mewtwo because he subdued a DEMON that destroys mountains and creates Tsunami's with mind-rape yet Mewtwo mindwipes regular humans and is somehow stronger?

HAHAHAHA

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 06:55 PM
Madara is inferior to Mewtwo because he subdued a DEMON that destroys mountains and creates Tsunami's with mind-rape yet Mewtwo mindwipes regular humans and is somehow stronger?

HAHAHAHA
When you mindwipe multiple humans, paralyze a stadium full of Pokemon, and holds your own against Mew? Yeah, Madara is inferior.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 06:56 PM
Madara is inferior to Mewtwo because he subdued a DEMON that destroys mountains and creates Tsunami's with mind-rape
Being able to destroy mountains and create tsunamis does not in any way make you resistant to mental attacks.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 07:35 PM
When you mindwipe multiple humans, paralyze a stadium full of Pokemon, and holds your own against Mew? Yeah, Madara is inferior.

HAHAHAHA omg the wank is too much.

What did Mew ever do to put him on par with a tailed beast?
lol it wasn't a stadium full of pokemon, they were 30 pokemon(none clones) at most.

Kyubi>>>>>Mewtwo. Tell me what gale force wind's are going to do to Shukaku? Nothing at all.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:36 PM
What mental durability feats do the Kyuubi and Shukaku have? Other than none I mean.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 07:40 PM
What mental durability feats do the Kyuubi and Shukaku have? Other than none I mean.

What mental durablitity feats does Mewtwo have? Other than none I mean.

What feats does Mewtwo have of mindraping a demon on Kyubi's level?

Psylocke is a better telepath than Mewtwo. Elektra is a better telepath than Mewtwo....at least she can mind-rape real telepaths, unlike Mewtwo who memory wipes REGULAR humans and MINDLESS beasts. HAHAHAHA

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:45 PM
What mental durablitity feats does Mewtwo have? Other than none I mean.

Irrelevant, no one in Narutoverse is telepathic.

What feats does Mewtwo have of mindraping a demon on Kyubi's level?

Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's status as a demon is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

Psylocke is a better telepath than Mewtwo. Irrelevant.

Elektra is a better telepath than Mewtwo Irrelevant.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 07:49 PM
Irrelevant, no one in Narutoverse is telepathic.

Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's status as a demon is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

How is that Irrelevant? Pain is telepathic, the Yamanaka clan are telepathic, Uchiha Genjutsu is telepathic.

Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber.

I accept your concession of Loss

I accept your concession of Loss

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Pain is telepathic, the Yamanaka clan are telepathic, Uchiha Genjutsu is telepathic.

No they aren't.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 07:56 PM
No they aren't.

Yes they are

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 07:57 PM
Yes they are

No they aren't.
Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber
Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's caliber is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
No they aren't.

Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's caliber is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

Yes they are. Read the manga.

Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber?

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 08:07 PM

I have. A few genjutsu does not a telepath make.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:09 PM
I have. A few genjutsu does not a telepath make.

Depends on the type of Genjutsu. The Yamanaka and Pain don't use genjutsu to read minds. They are telpaths, albeit low level one's but they are still telepaths.

Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Depends on the type of Genjutsu. The Yamanaka and Pain don't use genjutsu to read minds. They are telpaths, albeit low level one's but they are still telepaths.

No it doesn't, but regardless, it doesn't matter. They still can't compete with Mewtwo

Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's caliber is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 08:13 PM

Pain only has control over people implanted with his Chakra Dispersion Rods, and they have to be planted by many rods at once. Human Realm can read and remove human souls, but he too has to come into direct physical contact.

The Yamanaka Clans' abilities only include reading minds by coming into personal contact with them, which requires a crapload of tools and prep time. Also includes their minds going into others' bodies, but the payback if it doesn't work successfully is high.

The Uchiha has never shown any telepathic abilities. The closest they've ever shown was Genjutsu, which isn't true telepathy.

Also, none of these are telepathy, well real telepathy.

He Mind Raped an island's full of Pokemon and people and then teleported them immediately afterwards.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:19 PM
No it doesn't, but regardless, it doesn't matter. They still can't compete with Mewtwo

I accept your concession of loss. And yes they are telepaths.

Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's caliber is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber?

Pain only has control over people implanted with his Chakra Dispersion Rods, and they have to be planted by many rods at once. Human Realm can read and remove human souls, but he too has to come into direct physical contact.

The Yamanaka Clans' abilities only include reading minds by coming into personal contact with them, which requires a crapload of tools and prep time.

The Uchiha has never shown any telepathic abilities. The closest they've ever shown was Genjutsu, which isn't true telepathy.

Also, none of these are telepathy, well real telepathy.

He Mind Raped an island's full of Pokemon and people and then teleported them immediately afterwards.

As I said they are low-level telepaths. Uchiha genjutsu is telepathy, entering peoples minds part of telepathy.

Mindraping pokemon is like mindraping mindless creatures. A 12 year old Jean Grey with HEAVY mental blocks could do that to the whole NY Zoo with ease.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Does Mewtwo have feats supporting he can mindrape someone of Kyubi's caliber?Don't change the subject. Kyuubi's caliber is meaningless if he can't defend himself against mental attacks. Does he have any feats to support him being able to resist an attack from Mewtwo?

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:30 PM

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 08:32 PM
When has the Kyubi shown mental resistance feats, let alone ample ones.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:34 PM

When has Mewtwo shown telepathic feats besides memory wiping(one of the easiest telepathic feats) a group of NORMAL Human's and MINDLESS beasts?

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 08:40 PM
When has Mewtwo shown telepathic feats besides memory wiping(one of the easiest telepathic feats) a group of NORMAL Human's and MINDLESS beasts?
And what exactly are Narutoverse? Oh yeah, they're humans. As for Tailed Beast, they're simply mindless beasts, right? When you mind wipe on such a huge scale, it's considered an outstanding feat, whether you claim it to be or not. Your really pushing the boundaries of wanking and trolling.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:43 PM
And what exactly are Narutoverse? Oh yeah, they're humans. As for Tailed Beast, they're simply mindless beasts, right? When you mind wipe on such a huge scale, it's considered an outstanding feat, whether you claim it to be or not. Your really pushing the boundaries of wanking and trolling.

So people that walk on water, throw huge boulders as basseball, use energy attacks, move at nigh-sonic - super sonic speeds are regular humans?

Since when has a Mindless Beast talked and expressed opinions and feeling?

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 08:47 PM
So people that walk on water, throw huge boulders as basseball, use energy attacks, move at nigh-sonic - super sonic speeds are regular humans?

Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Those two listings present nothing that can be a viable mind resistance feat. I think it's about time you went to bed and rest your weary mind.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.

Those two listings present nothing that can be a viable mind resistance feat. I think it's about time you went to bed and rest your weary mind.

No it wasn't irrelevant it was a response to your claim. Because you can' tback your claims that is a concession of loss. I accept it.

So you can't prove that they are mindless? I accept you concession of loss.
I am sleepy though. Thanks you for your concern. I will continue this debate tommorow. Sweet Dreams

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 08:54 PM
No it wasn't irrelevant it was a response to your claim. Because you can' tback your claims that is a concession of loss. I accept it.

So you can't prove that they are mindless? I accept you concession of loss.
I am sleepy though. Thanks you for your concern. I will continue this debate tommorow. Sweet Dreams
Weird way to accept defeat but I'll take it.

Miles Edgeworth
06-14-2010, 08:54 PM

SMH

I never compared Shukaku to regular humans, who's the one using the strawman now?

So by your logic no planet buster can kill Naruto because none have demonstrated such. Excellent analogy there.

Give me one feat that proves Shukaku has any mental resistance.

Also, if Mewtwo can use disable to immobilize a stadium of Pokemon WHILE fighting another legendary, Shukaku isn't going to be doing anything to him.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 09:15 PM
I never compared Shukaku to regular humans, who's the one using the strawman now?

So by your logic no planet buster can kill Naruto because none have demonstrated such. Excellent analogy there.

Give me one feat that proves Shukaku has any mental resistance.

Also, if Mewtwo can use disable to immobilize a stadium of Pokemon WHILE fighting another legendary, Shukaku isn't going to be doing anything to him.

Mew is weaker than Shukaku. WAY WEAKER. Shukaku would kill Mew in 1 attack.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:22 PM
I accept your concession of loss. And yes they are telepaths.

As I said they are low-level telepaths. Uchiha genjutsu is telepathy, entering peoples minds part of telepathy.

Mindraping pokemon is like mindraping mindless creatures. A 12 year old Jean Grey with HEAVY mental blocks could do that to the whole NY Zoo with ease.
Very low-level ones, yes.

Like I said above.

Mindless creatures? For some reason, they can respond properly to their masters easily and initiate proper if not complex attacks at times, which is more than I can for regular animals. That shows that they have the ability to comprehend human speech. Also, other Pokemon can be very intelligent.

Indeed.

With the help of chakra. Not everybody. Tell me whenever Ino, Neji, or Lee had ever lifted a boulder effortlessly.

Only the high-tier of Naruto moves at Supersonic.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Mew is weaker than Shukaku. WAY WEAKER. Shukaku would kill Mew in 1 attack.

Shukaku's got no feats at all.

I'm beginning to grow suspicion that you ARE HIM (http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Sarutobi+700+-+Fire+Fist+Ace+-+The+Sentry) AFTER ALL.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 09:26 PM
With the help of chakra. Not everybody. Tell me whenever Ino, Neji, or Lee had ever lifted a boulder effortlessly.

Only the high-tier of Naruto moves at Supersonic.

Pre-Time skip Lee is a regular human? HAHAHAHAH

Neji is a regular human? HAHHAHAHAH

Ino is a regular human? Yeah and an extremely low level telepath.

Pre Time SKip Lee isn't high tier, with the gates he could move at Super Sonic speeds.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Pre-Time skip Lee is a regular human? HAHAHAHAH

Neji is a regular human? HAHHAHAHAH

Ino is a regular human? Yeah and an extremely low level telepath.

Pre Time SKip Lee isn't high tier, with the gates he could move at Super Sonic speeds.

Never once said they were human. All I said was that for you to prove that they could lift a boulder effortlessly and throw it like a baseball.

He's about high Transonic. I would say Supersonic is a stretch.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Never once said they were human. All I said was that for you to prove that they could lift a boulder effortlessly and throw it like a baseball.

There is no high Transonic, only Transonic.

The Sentry
06-14-2010, 09:39 PM

Where did I say they could?

Yeah Supersonic is a stretch. Transonic he is.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
There is no high Transonic, only Transonic.

By your logic, that means there is no difference between a dollar and a dollar with ninety-nine cents.

There is a difference, even if by a small margin.

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-14-2010, 09:40 PM
This maybe a weak arguement but Tsunade can break a huge stone cliff with one punch and it still travels a long way after I mean technically not lifting it up but still impressive, Mewtwo and Mew both have to use there mental abilities to do it then it ain't all the time.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:46 PM
This maybe a weak arguement but Tsunade can break a huge stone cliff with one punch and it still travels a long way after I mean technically not lifting it up but still impressive, Mewtwo and Mew both have to use there mental abilities to do it then it ain't all the time.

Irregardless, the result is the same: the stone cliff is pushed away from it's initial position with extreme force. It's just using different methods used to gain the same basic result.

For example, you paying one dollar in quarters and I paying one dollar in dimes.

Where did I say they could?

Yeah Supersonic is a stretch. Transonic he is.

You referred to Naruto's population as "people", which means the large majority of the population. As such, that would include the ninjas I had mentioned.

I guess. I would say he's Transonic, but details, details.

Yellow Flash
06-14-2010, 09:56 PM
By your logic, that means there is no difference between a dollar and a dollar with ninety-nine cents.

There is a difference, even if by a small margin.
The calculated speed is a speed that doesn't have a high or low end. Ask Ziggy, he will explain it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
The calculated speed is a speed that doesn't have a high or low end. Ask Ziggy, he will explain it.

Ah, I see.

Alright then, I concede. `:|

Throw Rasen-Shuriken
06-14-2010, 10:26 PM
In my opinion Tsunade still seems stronger then Mewtwo or Mew, They seem to have to exert more strength, She cracked the cliff in half horizontally with a small punch to the center leaving a slight indent and forced it fairly far. It was a rather huge cliff.

Nyruss
06-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Tsunade will have a hard time hitting him when she's being mindraped.

The Sentry
06-15-2010, 05:42 AM
Funny how mindwiping 20 regular humans and 30 mindless beast no more intelligent than DOGS is now a huge feat. LMAO.

Miles Edgeworth
06-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Funny how mindwiping 20 regular humans and 30 mindless beast no more intelligent than DOGS is now a huge feat. ****.

Funny how mind controlling the Kyuubi, who is basically a berserk beast with little mind resistance, is now a huge feat.

Mewtwo being able to mindwipe at all is a better feat than anything we've seen from Narutoverse.

Show me proof of anyone in Naruto being able to mindwipe or mind control on the level Mewtwo can. Kyuubi doesn't specialize in mind resistance or anything near it so don't assume that Madara controlling it is a good feat at all, because honestly it isn't.

What does intelligence have to do with anything here, do you think that Shikamaru being "smart" is gonna save him from mindrape? I don't.

Akatsuki X
06-15-2010, 10:54 PM
As far as Pokemon goes,
Mewtwo is on the omnipotence side of the series.

So I don't see how he has trouble with the Naruto verse.

Miles Edgeworth
06-15-2010, 11:08 PM
As far as Pokemon goes,
Mewtwo is on the omnipotence side of the series.

So I don't see how he has trouble with the Naruto verse.

While Mewtwo is powerful there are quite a few who outmatch him.

We all know Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina should be able to deal with him pretty handily.

There are some other legendaries that could potentially overpower him, iirc Groudon and Kyogre could life wipe or something close to it.

Mewtwo is most likely superior to Lugia, but at the least Lugia can put up a good fight.

I think there are more but that's all I remember at the moment.

The Sentry
06-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Funny how mind controlling the Kyuubi, who is basically a berserk beast with little mind resistance, is now a huge feat.

Mewtwo being able to mindwipe at all is a better feat than anything we've seen from Narutoverse.

Show me proof of anyone in Naruto being able to mindwipe or mind control on the level Mewtwo can. Kyuubi doesn't specialize in mind resistance or anything near it so don't assume that Madara controlling it is a good feat at all, because honestly it isn't.

What does intelligence have to do with anything here, do you think that Shikamaru being "smart" is gonna save him from mindrape? I don't.

Prove Kyubi has little mind resistance.

Mewtwo mind wiping 20 humans and 30 beast of "dog" level intelligence is more impressive than Chibaku Tensei? Shinra Tensei? Rasenshuriken? Uchiha?

Madara can mind control way better than Mewtwo.
Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke, Sasuke's will power was too strong and he instead took over Oro. Sasuke effortlessly entered Naruto's mind. Mewtwo is a low level telepath. What you call his biggest feat, a 12 year old Jean Grey with immense mental blocks in her head, by both her and Charles was doing this stuff for giggles.

Pain pulls out Mewtwo's soul gg Mwetwo.

Didn't Giovanni catch Mewtwo with helicopters and nets? lmao

Any of these characters would destroy Mewtwo
The tailed beasts
Pain
Madara
Hashirama
Orochimaru
Jiraya
Naruto
Itachi
Sasori

Miles Edgeworth
06-16-2010, 11:53 AM
Prove Kyubi has little mind resistance.

Mewtwo mind wiping 20 humans and 30 beast of "dog" level intelligence is more impressive than Chibaku Tensei? Shinra Tensei? Rasenshuriken? Uchiha?

Madara can mind control way better than Mewtwo.
Orochimaru tried to take over Sasuke, Sasuke's will power was too strong and he instead took over Oro. Sasuke effortlessly entered Naruto's mind. Mewtwo is a low level telepath. What you call his biggest feat, a 12 year old Jean Grey with immense mental blocks in her head, by both her and Charles was doing this stuff for giggles.

Pain pulls out Mewtwo's soul gg Mwetwo.

Didn't Giovanni catch Mewtwo with helicopters and nets? ****

Any of these characters would destroy Mewtwo
The tailed beasts
Pain
Madara
Hashirama
Orochimaru
Jiraya
Naruto
Itachi
Sasori

Prove Kyuubi actually has any mind resistance, the burden of proof is on you to show that Kyuubi has something that he clearly has not otherwise demonstrated.

Mewtwo's mind control powers and destructive abilities dwarf anything from Narutoverse. Mewtwo can life wipe via mindrape or storms and there's nothing anybody in Narutoverse can do about it.

Except Orochimaru and Naruto are basically fodder when it comes to mind powers.

Comparing them to the likes of Naruto mind power is like comparing Marvel to Twilight so your point is null.

Is that before or after Mewtwo mindrapes him?

PIS.

None of those characters have the capability to stop Mewtwo's mind control powers, and unless you can show me otherwise without insistently wanking Naruto, I stand by my points.

The Sentry
06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Prove Kyuubi actually has any mind resistance, the burden of proof is on you to show that Kyuubi has something that he clearly has not otherwise demonstrated.

Mewtwo's mind control powers and destructive abilities dwarf anything from Narutoverse. Mewtwo can life wipe via mindrape or storms and there's nothing anybody in Narutoverse can do about it.

Except Orochimaru and Naruto are basically fodder when it comes to mind powers.

Comparing them to the likes of Naruto mind power is like comparing Marvel to Twilight so your point is null.

Is that before or after Mewtwo mindrapes him?

PIS.

None of those characters have the capability to stop Mewtwo's mind control powers, and unless you can show me otherwise without insistently wanking Naruto, I stand by my points.

So you are saying Kyubi's mind is a s succeptable as regular humans? lol

Mewtwo can "life wipe" not through mind-raping but through STORMS, tell me what gale force winds are going to do to the tailed beasts? NOTHING, nothing at all.

Prove Oro and Naruto are fodder when it comes to mind powers.

So Mewtwo can mindrape dead bodies? HAHAHAHA prove it.

No not PIS....FACT

Yes they do. I accept your concession of loss.

Miles Edgeworth
06-16-2010, 01:12 PM
So you are saying Kyubi's mind is a s succeptable as regular humans? lol

Mewtwo can "life wipe" not through mind-raping but through STORMS, tell me what gale force winds are going to do to the tailed beasts? NOTHING, nothing at all.

Prove Oro and Naruto are fodder when it comes to mind powers.

So Mewtwo can mindrape dead bodies? HAHAHAHA prove it.

No not PIS....FACT

Yes they do. I accept your concession of loss.

Unless proven otherwise it doesn't matter, show me that Kyuubi can get out of Mewtwo's mind control or your argument means nothing.

Yeah life wiping storms do nothing, despite the fact that Shukaku was held down by an overgrown frog =/

Give me proof that Naruto and Orochimaru have shown any sufficient mind resistance at all. Oh wait there is no proof so that basically means they're fodder with mind resistance.

Who said he mindraped dead bodies, he mindrapes Nagato and thus the bodies don't do crap to Mewtwo. Plus genjutsu worked on the paths so why wouldn't Mewtwo's powers do anything better?

Is that your excuse for every single time an inconsistency happens or when a character is sneak attacked and doesn't use his fullest potential because of plot? If it is then your arguments are pretty sad.

Go ahead and tell you yourself that if it makes you feel better, because you have proven nothing except the fact you don't know how to prooperly debate.

The Sentry
06-16-2010, 01:37 PM
Unless proven otherwise it doesn't matter, show me that Kyuubi can get out of Mewtwo's mind control or your argument means nothing.

Yeah life wiping storms do nothing, despite the fact that Shukaku was held down by an overgrown frog =/

Give me proof that Naruto and Orochimaru have shown any sufficient mind resistance at all. Oh wait there is no proof so that basically means they're fodder with mind resistance.

Who said he mindraped dead bodies, he mindrapes Nagato and thus the bodies don't do crap to Mewtwo. Plus genjutsu worked on the paths so why wouldn't Mewtwo's powers do anything better?

Is that your excuse for every single time an inconsistency happens or when a character is sneak attacked and doesn't use his fullest potential because of plot? If it is then your arguments are pretty sad.

Go ahead and tell you yourself that if it makes you feel better, because you have proven nothing except the fact you don't know how to prooperly debate.

Show me Mewtwo can mind control someone on Kyubi's level.

Yeah it's not like this GIANT Toad can do more damange to his surroundings than a hurricane. Do you know how much power Gamabunta's HUGE water blasts pack? Do you see how fast they move? Also Shukaku wasn't even at full power.

Naruto resisted Kyubi control. Oro escaped Sasuke.

How will Mewtwo even know how to find Nagato? Or are you saying Mewtwo is omniscient?

I accept your concession. You call PIS every time something doesn't go how you like it. Pathetic.

I accept your concession of loss.

Miles Edgeworth
06-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Show me Mewtwo can mind control someone on Kyubi's level.

Yeah it's not like this GIANT Toad can do more damange to his surroundings than a hurricane. Do you know how much power Gamabunta's HUGE water blasts pack? Do you see how fast they move? Also Shukaku wasn't even at full power.

Naruto resisted Kyubi control. Oro escaped Sasuke.

How will Mewtwo even know how to find Nagato? Or are you saying Mewtwo is omniscient?

I accept your concession. You call PIS every time something doesn't go how you like it. Pathetic.

Kyuubi has nothing to prevent him from getting mindraped. It doesn't matter if he has more power, he has nothing to protect his mind, GG.

It's not like Kirin, which is very insufficient compared to Mewtwo's power, could dwarf something like Gamabunta, right? Oh wait it can. Mewtwo>>>>>>>>Kirin. Considering Kirin was said to be Mach 100, which is already above pretty much any Naruto character in speed and is much slower than real lightning, Gamabunta gets zapped easily. You seem to think that the only thing a storm can produce is a hurricane, which shows that you don't know what a storm is. Of course, this is all assuming that he doesn't get mindraped first.

Also, hurricanes can level cities, show me when Gamabunta has city busted.

Yeah cause Kyuubi specializes in mindrape, oh wait no it doesn't.

Sasuke is fodder compared to Mewtwo, if Sasuke was so good then he could've solo'd Danzo through genjutsu alone, oh wait that didn't work. At all.

If Pain were trying to use any tactics at all, Mewtwo just reads his mind. Eventually he'll find out that Nagato is controlling the paths. This is all unnecessary though since he can use Disable to completely screw the paths over so they can't do anything.

Enough with the strawman act, it's getting really desperate.

Except for the fact that Team Rocket had prep, a sneak attack, and the fact that Mewtwo was holding back on their side. Also, what explains the fact that Mewtwo still got out? Oh wait you're gonna say PIS aren't you, because you have no proper counter aside from wank.

Claiming that you have won when your points are crap and your logic is flawed is childish and shows you don't know how to debate. I bet you're gonna just spam "concession accepted" because you're too butthurt to realize when you're wrong.

The Sentry
06-16-2010, 02:42 PM
Kyuubi has nothing to prevent him from getting mindraped. It doesn't matter if he has more power, he has nothing to protect his mind, GG.

The Naruto manga disagree's with you

It's not like Kirin, which is very insufficient compared to Mewtwo's power, could dwarf something like Gamabunta, right? Oh wait it can. Mewtwo>>>>>>>>Kirin. Considering Kirin was said to be Mach 100, which is already above pretty much any Naruto character in speed and is much slower than real lightning, Gamabunta gets zapped easily. You seem to think that the only thing a storm can produce is a hurricane, which shows that you don't know what a storm is. Of course, this is all assuming that he doesn't get mindraped first.

1. What does Kirin have to do with this?
2. Kirin is REAL lightning.
3. Calculations lol? Because Kishi is thinking of how fast he is going to draw lightning move right?

Also, hurricanes can level cities, show me when Gamabunta has city busted.

Hurricanes cannot level cities at all. It just makes them a mess.

Yeah cause Kyuubi specializes in mindrape, oh wait no it doesn't.
Quote where I said he did

Sasuke is fodder compared to Mewtwo, if Sasuke was so good then he could've solo'd Danzo through genjutsu alone, oh wait that didn't work. At all.
Not really Danzo can beat Mewtwo aswell

If Pain were trying to use any tactics at all, Mewtwo just reads his mind. Eventually he'll find out that Nagato is controlling the paths. This is all unnecessary though since he can use Disable to completely screw the paths over so they can't do anything.

Prove Mewtwo can read dead bodies minds. He's not finding Nagato, he won't even know that the Pain's are puppets.

Except for the fact that Team Rocket had prep, a sneak attack, and the fact that Mewtwo was holding back on their side. Also, what explains the fact that Mewtwo still got out? Oh wait you're gonna say PIS aren't you, because you have no proper counter aside from wank.
Mewtwo HATES team rocket. He didn't hold back. You also act like the Narutoverse don't have nets.

Claiming that you have won when your points are crap and your logic is flawed is childish and shows you don't know how to debate. I bet you're gonna just spam "concession accepted" because you're too butthurt to realize when you're wrong.

Miles Edgeworth
06-16-2010, 02:50 PM

3. Calculations lol? Because Kishi is thinking of how fast he is going to draw lightning move right?

Prove Mewtwo can read dead bodies minds. He's not finding Nagato, he won't even know that the Pain's are puppets.

Mewtwo HATES team rocket. He didn't hold back. You also act like the Narutoverse don't have nets.

If Kirin can hill bust then why can't Mewtwo's lightning?

I didn't do a calc, the manga specifically said that Kirin moved 100 times faster than the speed of sound, which, if you stop to think about for a second, is Mach 100.

That's better than anything I've seen from Gamabunta.

You seem to have an obsession with this idea that Kyuubi has mind resistance. Feats, now.

So does Danzo beat Mewtwo before or after he's been mindraped?

So Mewtwo's powers won't work on Pain despite the fact that genjutsu did? The only Pain I could possibly see avoiding Mewtwo's powers is Asura Path, who would get demolished either way.

So what? Does that prove anything? Does that give any evidence as to whether Mewtwo used his full power? No it doesn't. Kakashi was fighting Pain with the village at stake, he could've used Kamui to kill the Pains instantly, did he? No he didn't. So your statement was pointless.

You seem to be leaving out the fact that Pokeverse has better technology than Narutoverse and didn't use nets alone. Of course, you would obviously do that to try and help your fragile debate.

Come back when you know how to debate and then claim that you've won, because only people who can't debate properly believe they've won when all they've done is failed miserably.

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-16-2010, 03:00 PM

I want evidence. Manga chapter and page.

1. Because he's using Kirin as an example.
2. So? Mewtwo can create storms.
3. Calculations are based off a different way in manga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir-Simpson_Hurricane_Scale

Nagato controls bodies by sending thoughts through them via Chakra Dispersion Rods, which are all planted in their bodies. Obviously, the thought has to reach them. They also communicate with each other, which is too requires a thought.

Quote what I said.

Proof.

You're acting as if Narutoverse has better technology than Pokemon Verse.