PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto summons...(chapter 490)

Kakashi-sama
04-07-2010, 01:11 PM
So who did Kabuto summon at last?!? what you think? it must be someone who Madara fears and worries about the most, who do you think it would be that changed his mind of rejecting Kabuto?

Just Me And My Shadow
04-07-2010, 01:17 PM
No idea. 4th Hokage? I dunno.

jwesterville
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM
No idea. 4th Hokage? I dunno.

I don't think that it can be any of the Hokage since all of their souls are sealed by Shiki Fuujin.

It's probably someone that Madara fears, someone who is strong enough to beat him. The Sage of the Six Paths, maybe?

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 02:15 PM
Hmm....not sure but i really wanna know, but i hope its not the fourth hokage because that would be very depressing to see him dead :shock:. lmao maybe its another uchiha? Or maybe its the leader of the senju clan/the first hokage.

Memitim
04-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Maybe it's Izuna?

*Talim of the moonlight*
04-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Hmmmmm.......what if it was the 1st Hokage?

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
Maybe it's Izuna?
thats a good guess ^__^ i think it might be him too.
and @talim of the moonlight thats what i thought too.
guess we wont know untill they say in the manga

Vivi
04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
So who did Kabuto summon at last?!? what you think? it must be someone who Madara fears and worries about the most, who do you think it would be that changed his mind of rejecting Kabuto?

First of all:
It's cannot be Rikodou cause sacrifices have to be shaped into the ones being revived with dirt.

He lived easily over at least 150 years ago.Kabuto has no Idea what he looked like so he can't shape the sacrifices into him.

I believe it's Shisui with his Mind Control eye.
Something tells me Kushina is a possibility.

kejon16
04-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Its Danzo well thats who i think it might be

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 02:25 PM
First of all:
It's cannot be Rikodou cause sacrifices have to be shaped into the ones being revived with dirt.

He lived easily over at least 150 years ago.Kabuto has no Idea what he looked like so he can't shape the sacrifices into him.

Why would Madara be 'scard' of a women who supposedly died after giving brith to Naruto? But then again for all we know, she could of been 10 times stronger then Madara.

Jinchiruuki
04-07-2010, 02:28 PM

Definitly none of the Hokage....so that takes out most of the people that Madara would have any fear of dealing with.

Danzo, Shisui, Kushina (yes Naruto's mother), Izuna

As far as I am concerned I will agree with V-val here...Shisui or Kushina would be the most plausible. Thing is there must be a twist we're not seeing..because Shisui was easily handled by Itachi and that was way back in the day. We don't know jack about Kushina's ability though as a shinobi.

I have a hard time grasping who the last person would be.

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 02:28 PM
First of all:

I dont think it would be kushina, we still dont even know if she is dead, so i doubt its her but thats a good guess and maybe your right but kushina might still be alive and does kabuto even know who she is? Ugh the suspense is killing me D=

Vivi
04-07-2010, 02:30 PM
Why would Madara be 'scard' of a women who supposedly died after giving brith to Naruto? But then again for all we know, she could of been 10 times stronger then Madara.

First of all not being scared because she's a woman?:|

Keyword: Supposedly.

And last part I agree.

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 02:34 PM
First of all not being scared because she's a woman?:|

Keyword: Supposedly.

And last part I agree.
No no no. I wasn't getting at that. I said it because she supposedly died after giving brith to Naruto. ANd I don't think Madara would be scard of someone how died after giving brith to Naruto. But then again in the cudision's givin were Kushina gave brith in then just add the Kyuubi and trying to get it into Naruto, Madara might be scard of her.

But lets say she's alive, there is no way Kabuto could of summond her then. Unless she was givin the pill that made her die for a bit then come back to life (like the one Sasuke had in Origonal Naruto).

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:35 PM
First of all:

Problem is that it can't be anyone that is as easy to summon as the rest of Akatsuki. It wasn't just that Madara was afraid, he didn't understand how Kabuto did it. Thus, Rikodou is back in whereas, Kushina and Shisui are out.

As far as we know Kabuto read up on Rikodou and figured out what he looked like or maybe this is the improvement to the jutsu. Kabuto doesn't need to know what he looks like.

Madara's brother is a possiblity, but I still like that it's Madara himself.

321zigzag
04-07-2010, 02:37 PM
The summon is Madara Uchiha, Tobi is just an impostor.

Gamabunta
04-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Gamadara. The ultimate Toad Villain.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
The summon is Madara Uchiha, Tobi is just an impostor.
I think that it is Madara is a possiblity, but Tobi is Madara. I like to think that Tobi is the manifestation of Madara's spirit because Madara really did die.
Gamadara. The ultimate Toad Villain.
Of course, but isn't that you?

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM
I think its Izuna or the First Hokage

Gamabunta
04-07-2010, 02:48 PM
I think that it is Madara is a possiblity, but Tobi is Madara. I like to think that Tobi is the manifestation of Madara's spirit because Madara really did die.

Of course, but isn't that you?
Shhh... No one realizes I am actually alive. They all think I'm Gatobi.

321zigzag
04-07-2010, 02:49 PM
This chapter just bought hope to all the people who thinks Tobi = Obito.

@ People saying the Hokages, Hashirama and Tobirama are inside the Shiki Fuujin, Hiruzen and Minato are weaklings compared to Tobi, so he couldn't have brought them back.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Shhh... No one realizes I am actually alive. They all think I'm ******.
My lips are sealed.

Vivi
04-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Which reminds of we are bound to have Izanami in the Manga as well.
Perhaps it's a EMS Technique.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Which reminds of we are bound to have Izanami in the Manga as well.
Perhaps it's a EMS Technique.
You are absolutely right about that.

Yori
04-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Seeing Madara reaction and how he glared back a second time at the coffin changed my mind:

-It could be Madara's body, meaning Madara is a spirit in someone else's.
-Shisui seems very plausible because of his feared doujutsu
-Kushina probably, seems like a perfect time for Kishi to bring her in
-Izuna is still my #1 choice, given upon the hype of his powers

Shisui, Kushina, and Izuna are the obvious choices. I put Izuna first, Shisui second and Kushina last

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I still dont think its kushina because they never said she was dead she could still be alive, and also does kabuto even know kushina? But the author did say he wants to add more of the fourth hokage in the story line...

Camoka90
04-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Why would Madara be scared of Shisui, if he was so strong then why was he killed by Itachi.

ShikamaruGenius
04-07-2010, 03:28 PM
I Like to believe the body was madara. The " Don't worry, I haven't tell a soul" can be the key! Remember like Madara said he didn't have all his power.
Tobi would still be madara. but the corpse is also madara. That would be a good twist :D! The other Half is in the Coffin..

But I think Kushina is the worst idea possible... I mean... Why her??? there is no reasons.. Except for the people who wants her to be in the manga... there is just.. no valid reasons...

edit: Another thing that make me think its madara. When the coffin is opening. We can see madara's back hiding the Body. it can be him without a mask ;D and in his youth. [The madara of when he fought with the first] Or something like this...

minatoxkushina
04-07-2010, 03:34 PM
I Like to believe the body was madara. The " Don't worry, I didn't tell a souls" can be the key! Remember like Madara said he didn't have all his power.
Tobi would still be madara. but the corpse is also madara. That would be a good twist :D! The other Half is in the Coffin..

But I think Kushina is the worst idea possible... I mean... Why her??? there is no reasons.. Except for the people who wants her to be in the manga... there is just.. no valid reasons...

agreeded ^__^

C4 Karura
04-07-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't think that it can be any of the Hokage since all of their souls are sealed by Shiki Fuujin.

It's probably someone that Madara fears, someone who is strong enough to beat him. The Sage of the Six Paths, maybe?
:shock: Oh, nice theory. That probably makes more sense than what popped into my head while reading the chapter: it's Madara's brother, Izuno, and Kabuto will kill him again if Madara doesn't let him join.

Hidden Ninja45
04-08-2010, 04:19 PM
I really have no idea who Kabuto summoned. But I don't think we will find out for awhile. I'm guessing that somehow Madara will betray Kabuto and almost kill him, but then Kabuto will get all mad and summon whoever it is again, and then we will find out who it is.

Valkaiser
04-09-2010, 06:57 AM
This one really shaken up the identity of Tobi as Madara.

I assume the last one summoned by Kabuto is Madara himself. He was scared with it coz it will blew up all his plans. It would mean Tobi is not really Madara but just a frank to scare the ninja world.

If you pay attention to Madara's eye, it is always at Sharingan state. That only happens when a sharingan was implanted (like Kakashi and Danzo, that's why they always cover it). At Tobi's case, he doesn't cover his sharingan with his mask but his rinnegan (said in chapter 486 page 6) which i dunno where he got it, maybe from Pein. we also dunno the case of an EMS if the eye of the user will remain in sharingan, though the second eye was implanted also, so we have to wait for Sasuke to show his to confirm. One thing is for sure, Tobi never confirmed yet that he is Madara, not even showing his sharingan as Madara's EMS.

The question will now go back to "Who is Tobi?" again.

First guess would be Obito, since Tobi's sharingan space/time ninjutsu is similar to Kakashi's kamui, and Tobi said it will not work on him. And he only got one eye left, replaced with rinnegan.

Second guess would be Shisui, since he lost one of his eye that Danzo got, and Itachi is the only one who knows Madara is still alive, which I assume is not really Madara but Shisui so maybe they made an agreement and planned this all along, and Shisui's dead body is fake and Itachi gave Shisui's eye to Danzo and right arm to prove he is dead. And Tobi was really eager to get Shisui's eye maybe because it's really his from the start. What would he do with it anyways if he is really Madara and has EMS already? I never imagined his eyes are deattachable... LOL!

Last guess would be, he is Izuna who is alive and wants to continue his brother's will. He lost both his eyes so maybe he got an implanted sharingan from others (maybe obito's). It will also make sense that he is really scared with Kabuto's last summon.

Just my 2-cents theory...

Oturan||Naruto
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
Has anyone noticed that with the name Tobi, is an anagram of Obit which in turn could mean Obito? So my idea is that Tobi is not really Madara but is actually Obito pretending to be Madara and the body in the box is either Madara's real body or something like that??

Another theory is that it is Madara's true body because he says that by fighting Kabuto he would just be weakening himself. There fore if Madara would have to fight his own body it would be quite a tear on his chakra or ninjitsu that's in place.

JuggaloSasuke
04-09-2010, 07:45 AM
I think that kabuto summoned someone that madara went against and lost too. maybe the first hokage. thats what I think is my opinion about this. this manga chapeter was awesome by the way(sorry for being off topic)

InnerSakura
04-09-2010, 09:21 AM
I honestly think its Madara. I dont think that the guy who "says" he's Madara is actually him. I mean, think about it...Kisame called Madara lord Mizukage Emeritus...and when Kakashi met up with Madara when Madara came to talk to Naruto, Madara said "no attacks work on Uchiha Madara" he didnt say "no attacks work on me" But I could be wrong...

SakiUchiha
04-09-2010, 10:00 AM
It's possibly the 1st Hokage. I mean think about it. They fought at Final Valley.

zenon883
04-09-2010, 10:06 AM
i thought it would be the sage of six paths or the first hokage

Valkaiser
04-09-2010, 10:09 AM
It's possibly the 1st Hokage. I mean think about it. They fought at Final Valley.

nope. when hiruzen (the 3rd hokage) fought orochimaru, the edo tensei ninjutsu summoned the 1st and 2nd hokage. hiruzen defeated them using the shikii fuujin, sealing the souls of the two hokage inside the death god's stomach to fight there for eternity with him. so this will be the least possible scenario.

Valkaiser
04-09-2010, 10:15 AM
i thought it would be the sage of six paths or the first hokage

if kabuto could summon the sage of six paths, he doesn't need madara anymore and he could just defeat him and get sasuke by force. the rikudou sage is IMBA, the true god of shinobi world. so this doesn't make sense.

Decendent of Sasuke
04-09-2010, 10:36 AM
After reading a few posts, I'm thinking it's the First Hokage, Kushina, or Madara's wife. It's never been proposed that Madara had a wife but, there is a possibility, judging from his reaction.

Kabuto said that Madara "can't refuse," not that he would fight him to gain him as an ally. Furthermore, there's a feeling of relationship between who was summoned and Madara. Madara could care less if the First Hokage, or Kushina was summoned. That being said it furthers my thoughts on it being Madara's wife.

It's possible that it's Izuna.

Thoughts?

Defcon
04-09-2010, 11:18 AM
This one really shaken up the identity of Tobi as Madara.

If you pay attention to Madara's eye, it is always at Sharingan state. That only happens when a sharingan was implanted (like Kakashi and Danzo, that's why they always cover it). At Tobi's case, he doesn't cover his sharingan with his mask but his rinnegan (said in chapter 486 page 6)

Didn't he say in that chapter that he was going to collect the rinnegan, I don't think he already has it..

But I'm almost sure the body in the casket contains Madara, why else would Kabuto say not to tell anyone who's in there.. Like Tobi would care if he has the sage of the six paths revived or Izuna (well he would care, but he wouldn't be freaked out), it would only be for the good since it would aid their fighting power in the upcoming war.

Also if he is Madara there would be no reason for him to hide his face for everyone. Tobi could pretend to be Madara to intimidate the ninja world. Still the fact that he knows so much about the history of Konoha ..., you'd atleast think he's the son of Madara. heh

InnerSakura
04-09-2010, 11:55 AM
I absolutely agree with u

Valkaiser
04-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Didn't he say in that chapter that he was going to collect the rinnegan, I don't think he already has it..

But I'm almost sure the body in the casket contains Madara, why else would Kabuto say not to tell anyone who's in there.. Like Tobi would care if he has the sage of the six paths revived or Izuna (well he would care, but he wouldn't be freaked out), it would only be for the good since it would aid their fighting power in the upcoming war.

Also if he is Madara there would be no reason for him to hide his face for everyone. Tobi could pretend to be Madara to intimidate the ninja world. Still the fact that he knows so much about the history of Konoha ..., you'd atleast think he's the son of Madara. heh

well, i'm reading the translation of ... for this, you can just check it out, and Tobi has the tailed beasts from Gedo Mazo and done the extraction ceremony from the fake Bee's body, which can only be used by a rinnegan user such as Pein... though if he will collect it, maybe he needs to get pein's body from konan....

arsenakos
04-09-2010, 12:32 PM
i think its madaras body

InnerSakura
04-09-2010, 01:14 PM
theres been a lot of unexpected events lately,so...im just gonna wait.

SageofSixPaths
04-09-2010, 02:27 PM
I think it could either be izuna uchica, madara's body, or Shisui...but i def think its an uchiha...but we know it has to be someone with indefinite power who madara will fear... man i can't wait too find out who it is

FullMetalShark
04-09-2010, 11:00 PM
What if its jiraiya?!

I dont think its madaras bro cause if kabuto were to show him his own brother, thats straight disrespect, madara would go off and bring the smackdown on kabuto

another thought is that it might be the 4th hokage i mean, cmon that would be badass

and for kabuto to come up with 5 bodies, two of them being Itachi and Nagato... it HAS to be someone crazy as fuuhh

Sephiroth
04-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Could this one be the same as the one Oro summoned against the third witch. The third stoped from comeing out.

Tourune
04-10-2010, 05:34 AM
I think it's Saskumo, Shisui, Izuna, or mabey madara's real body caz he's like a ghost now

Decendent of Sasuke
04-10-2010, 02:17 PM
Could this one be the same as the one Oro summoned against the third witch. The third stoped from comeing out.

I thought the one he stopped Orochimaru from summoning was the Fourth Hokage? I mean, if that's what you're getting at, then okay.

kmk
06-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Many say that the unnamed person that Kabuto summoned could not be Madara because the Summoning: Impure World Resurrection technique used by Kabuto does not really summon real bodies. The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection only summons the soul of the dead person. The soul is then put into a sacrifice’s body which then changes to look like the person whose soul it possesses. This is seen when the Third Hokage fought against the First and Second Hokage. When the Third Hokage sealed away the souls of the First and Second Hokage using the Reaper Death Seal technique, their bodies changed back to the sacrifices’ bodies, the bodies of the two Sound village Genin. This is all true BUT, Kabuto could still have summoned Madara’s soul within a sacrifice’s body. The Summoning: Impure World Resurrection can only summon the souls of the dead so if Kabuto summoned Madara’s soul within a sacrifice’s body, it would still reveal Tobi to be someone else. I believe Tobi to be Obito; why else would Masashi Kishimoto make their names so similar. Another reason I believe this to be true is because so far Tobi has only revealed his right Sharingan. Tobi has NOT revealed his left Sharingan, either of his Mongekyou Sharingans, or either of his Eternal Mongekyou Sharingans. Madara’s Sharingans, Mongekyou Sharingans, and Eternal Mongekyou Sharingans have only been seen in FLASHBACK and are seen on Madara himself, NEVER on Tobi. This is because Tobi is indeed Obito. Also, Kakashi’s Kamui technique is very similar to Tobi’s teleportation technique so I have no doubt the two are related through Obito’s Sharingans.

sasukefan
06-28-2010, 01:37 PM
Ok I have examined the chapter again and i DEFINITELY believe that inside that coffin is Madara and this is a very good theory too

when you look on chapter 490 page 03 you see a slight opening of the coffin and a shadow covering the inside of the coffin. But if you look closely you can see a shape sticking out of the line of the shadow. There is a spike that could be a piece of Madara's hair and a bump where it's face would be that could represent the outdent of Tobi's mask. You can also see a white line that Kishi uses to outline things that are completely black. It swirls upward looking as though it is following a spiral pattern similar to Tobi's mask. And It would be quite a surprise of Madara saw himself.

Now who is Tobi I don't know. I really don't support the tobi is obito thing, though it is probable.

I think Tobi could be Madara but like people have been mentioning he could be the spirit of Madara.

But I also believe that Tobi could be Izuna, Madara's brother. We know that he didn't die immediantly after his eyes were extracted so that could be him. And Madara might have died fighting the first and Izuna took his EMS. And if Tobi DOES show Madara's EMS, I can still think it is Izuna because I don't believe the eternal mangekyo sharingan will change. For Example Sasuke transfering Itachi's eyes into his will look the same if Itachi was the one who transfered Sasuke's eyes into his. I believe this because you are combining two sets of eyes, it won't look any different where they go, they will still be a combination of the same two sets of eyes. That is why I believe Izuna's EMS would be the same as Madara's.

Now my only problem with this is why would Madara look like Tobi in the coffin. Because you can see in the shadow it looks like Tobi but why. He wouldn't have the mask so it doesn't make sense but I am looking at it now and I can see Tobi, it's irritating.

Here is where I get bored and start throwing random ideas out.

What if Tobi is actually just Tobi. By that I mean it is just someone who transfered sharingan into their own eyes and are just pretending to be a legendary ninja. But that REALLY isn't likely

And maybe what if the alive Tobi is Madara but the person inside the coffin is Tobi, the person Madara got his costume from. That would explain why it looks like Tobi in the coffin. Maybe Tobi died in the explosion. Pein told Madara and Madara decided to use Tobi's outfit as his costume. He might have copied real tobi's techniques with the Sharingan copy eye. and now Kabuto, found out about Real Tobi and decided to use it Against Madara, Maybe he could have Real Tobi pose as Madara in Disguise and he decided to use it to black mail Madara into letting him have Sasuke when he has proven himself.

Like I said that last part I got bored and throwed this random idea out, but I find the last one funny.

Defcon
06-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Lol, that last part could happen but no way Kishi would even try to explain such a thing to the readers:p I think Tobi is Izuna who's taking the identity of his dead brother and use his fame as an advantage. His eye could be from Shisui wich explains the teleportation technique.

tanman
06-28-2010, 02:40 PM
I thought it was kind of wierd how afraid the 3rd was when Oro was about to summon the 4th. I mean he can't really be stronger than the first right?

Jakropha
06-30-2010, 08:18 AM
I HAVE A GREAT THEORY!!!

If someone can find a picture of Tobi/Madaras Mangekyo, Match it up with his brothers Mangekyo! If you can find the pattern ITS HIM!

And all this Tobi/Obito crap can stop!

Jakropha
06-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Crap, if only we had a picture of him using mangek in the recent times.

Kishi is being really secretive about this :F

Tobito
06-30-2010, 09:29 AM
Guys here is some facts... :)
Kabuto summoned Uchiha Madara
Tobi has been lying about he was Uchiha Madara,
and Tobi is Uchiha Obito, so when kabuto summons Uchiha Madara, Uchiha Tobi knows that he is f'''ed.

tanman
06-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Are you serious?
Because I thought we've already been over the whole Tobi=Madara thing.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091022225735/naruto/images/thumb/2/27/Ten-Tails_Eye.svg/100px-Ten-Tails_Eye.svg.png

What's up with the Jubi eye?
I call it the Sharrinengan.

Zango
06-30-2010, 10:02 AM
You can't say they're facts. While Tobi=Obito is possible, I don't buy it. It makes absolutely no sense. However, at this point I'm behind the "Tobi isn't Madara and Kabuto summoned the REAL one" theroy at this point. It makes the most sense and has the most validiaty to it. The only question is if that's true, then who's Tobi? Really, nothing would surprise me at this point. If he's Teuchi, it wouldn't phase me. If it was Idate, I would ROFLMAO so freiking' hard. Now, since he's probably not a filler character, who's left? Not sure... at this point he could be Zabuza. (Same hair color... similiar spiky style...) While I'm not seriously considering Zabuza, we shoud start narrowing down the list by Hair Color atleast. That's really the only thing we know for sure Tobi isn't lieing about. (He may just be some guy named Tobi because Zetsu still calls him Tobi despite his ruse is over... he probably knows more then we do.) Well, to conclude, Tobi probably isn't Madara.

Seven
06-30-2010, 10:04 AM
Kabuto summoned The Fourth Hokage or First Hokage. Madara fears them both and they can both Rape Madara entirely due to his current condition.

tanman
06-30-2010, 10:25 AM
The 4th hokage is overrated. But the 1st seems like a logical option. He was sealed though.

You can't say they're facts. While Tobi=Obito is possible, I don't buy it. It makes absolutely no sense. However, at this point I'm behind the "Tobi isn't Madara and Kabuto summoned the REAL one" theroy at this point. It makes the most sense and has the most validiaty to it. The only question is if that's true, then who's Tobi? Really, nothing would surprise me at this point. If he's Teuchi, it wouldn't phase me. If it was Idate, I would ROFLMAO so freiking' hard. Now, since he's probably not a filler character, who's left? Not sure... at this point he could be Zabuza. (Same hair color... similiar spiky style...) While I'm not seriously considering Zabuza, we shoud start narrowing down the list by Hair Color atleast. That's really the only thing we know for sure Tobi isn't lieing about. (He may just be some guy named Tobi because Zetsu still calls him Tobi despite his ruse is over... he probably knows more then we do.) Well, to conclude, Tobi probably isn't Madara.

You said that it has more validity to it. But my question is how?

Obito died 1-2 years before the kyubi attack. That would make Tobi 29. >.> Plus why would Itachi lie about that? With those eyes he must have been able to tell.

Tiago-kun
06-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Heh funnny thing I've never noticed... you can almost spell Obito with Tobi. But if they bring more Uchiha into the recipie everything will become too farfetched and confusing... there's enough sharingan users as it is...

Tiago-kun
06-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Oh and everybody says that the 4th is overrated... I mean, the guy was pretty kick ass, plus he had some serious style... the entire Uchiha clan was overrated... they were still alive when the Kyubbi ravaged Konoha and they didn't do squat about...
Yeah yeah it was a sharingan user that summoned it probably... but the main point is that the 4th managed to do somethin about it. Plus there's the question (back on the Orochimaru battle) that the 1st raped Madara's butt, the 3rd Hokage feared him but not nearly as he feared the 4th.

Zango
06-30-2010, 10:40 AM
The 4th hokage is overrated. But the 1st seems like a logical option. He was sealed though.

You said that it has more validity to it. But my question is how?

Obito died 1-2 years before the kyubi attack. That would make Tobi 29. >.> Plus why would Itachi lie about that? With those eyes he must have been able to tell.

I'm not sure which theroy you're reffering to because you're bringing up Obito when the theroy I was talking about had nothing to do with Obito. I was saying how the "Tobi isn't Madara" is more valid then "Tobi=Obito."

Tobito
06-30-2010, 12:04 PM

you're right its not facts, that was a joke. but all what ur saying here could be true, but my theory could also be true.. so im looking forward to see who is right in this forum :)

The Forgotten One
06-30-2010, 01:45 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again: It was Madara's wife/ex-wife and Madra is like Shikamaru and his dad. It makes perfect sense. Or it could be the real Madara, that's the theory I side with