PDA

View Full Version : 490 Super Duper Discussion Thread. Happy zero?

Wooster
04-07-2010, 01:44 PM
It's up. Discuss.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-07-2010, 01:49 PM
I've read the spoilers but I need to read the scans too. I didn't understand the whole Kyuubi part with Naruto...

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 01:50 PM
So I just read the latest naruto chapter and I was like WOAH madara thinks kabuto is a madman! I also think that in the coffin kabuto summoned up was maybe madara's real body, because madara was like AHHH how'd you do this and kabuto said i haven't told a soul so i think he may have someone elses (maybe obito's although probably not????) body. Also i think madara is going to go back on his work the way he looked at kabuto when they were leaving seemed like he was thinking of a plan. Finally what about anko and her team? do you think they are going to go after kabuto and madara after they warn the village if they do i think they're done for.
So what do you think? Discuss

Wooster
04-07-2010, 01:57 PM
It makes alot more sense in the scans.

Also, look at Kabuto's cloak it's awesome. It's a snake; I really like the design even the folds fit together to reinforce the snake imagery.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I already put up this thread 15 minutes ago.

Superwes Reborn
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
So apparently Killer Bee is gonna teach Naruto...exciting, I can just think of all the new raps he can teach him (sarcasm btw).

tyler
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
the chapter started pretty good and then just kinda trailed off IMO.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:07 PM
So who thinks Tokuma is important just because he got a name?

Yes I am mocking you, nameophiles.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-07-2010, 02:08 PM
It makes alot more sense in the scans.

Also, look at Kabuto's cloak it's awesome. It's a snake; I really like the design even the folds fit together to reinforce the snake imagery.

That sounds awesome! I still think Orochimaru is Kabuto though. Especially now since he wants Sasuke.

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 02:11 PM
I already put up this thread 15 minutes ago.
it was actually 5 minutes earlier then i put mine up and noone had already put up a chapter 490 discussion when i made mine so we both made the thread at the same time although you got it up 5 minutes earlier i also typed more so ya

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 02:12 PM
So apparently Killer Bee is gonna teach Naruto...exciting, I can just think of all the new raps he can teach him (sarcasm btw).
ya that wasn't that exciting i liked the kabuto part though

Wooster
the chapter started pretty good and then just kinda trailed off IMO.
I disagree, Kishimoto actually made a valiant effort to fix his lose ends namely That Jutsu and splitting the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra. It's still not perfect, but it's getting there. I take back some of what I said about the convulted Jiraiya explanation during the Peign arc.

I also like that Kisame is doing exactly what he should be doing.

That sounds awesome! I still think Orochimaru is Kabuto though. Especially now since he wants Sasuke.
Eh...perhaps but Kabuto is his own man, but I agree his motives seem to be mirroring the old Orochimaru.

Hozuki Suigetsu
So who thinks Tokuma is important just because he got a name?

Yes I am mocking you, nameophiles.

I think he'll have something to do with the plot in the future. Just like when we were introduced to Hayate. I think Tokuma will find something wrong with the land of water (can't remember the name) because the Daimyo hesitated when he was on the tv thing. Also, something is still fishy when Kisame calleld Madara "Mizukage". (No pun intended...)

Superwes Reborn
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM
I think he'll have something to do with the plot in the future. Just like when we were introduced to Hayate. I think Tokuma will find something wrong with the land of water (can't remember the name) because the Daimyo hesitated when he was on the tv thing. Also, something is still fishy when Kisame calleld Madara "Mizukage". (No pun intended...)
He will still be on Anko team, thus really Anko is important. He would at most be like the generic ninja on Asuma's old team: Kotesu and Izuma.

I don't think there's anything too mysterious about that. Kisame knows Madara really controled the Mizukage, so he probably thinks of him as the Mizukage.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Six minutes.:p

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-07-2010, 02:23 PM
That's like Tenga (the guy at the video conference) Why did Kishi give him a name?

About Tokuma, I'm glad Kishi is finally bringing the Byakugan back in the series.

I miss Izuma and Kotesu... Maybe they will team up with Shikamaru or something.

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 02:24 PM
What does everyone think about kisame? I'm starting to think that he wont capture killerbee right away (this will give naruto time to train under killer bee) and kisame will tell madara about raikage's plan and the villages military strength or naruto will show up right as kisame is about to take killerbee away and he'll kill kisame (hopefully not)

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Six minutes.:p
I was close but so far away

Superwes Reborn
04-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Does anyone else wanna know WTH was in that box?

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:28 PM
That's like Tenga (the guy at the video conference) Why did Kishi give him a name?

About Tokuma, I'm glad Kishi is finally bringing the Byakugan back in the series.

I miss Izuma and Kotesu... Maybe they will team up with Shikamaru or something.
Kishimoto gives people names because people have names and tend to use said names when speaking. I wouldn't put any stock into why Kishimoto gives some characters names, for example Jay doesn't matter and will never matter because he's dead.

Hozuki Suigetsu
04-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Kishi needs to release two chapters next week or on a week when he plans to do something big. Naruto isn't getting boring but I think Kishi is dragging it out a little bit.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Kishi needs to release two chapters next week or on a week when he plans to do something big. Naruto isn't getting boring but I think Kishi is dragging it out a little bit.
The problem is he is showing us the villian and multiple side character stories right now. There is a time and place for this, but Kishimoto is doing it wrong right now.

Why is he showing us this team-up between Kabuto and Orochimaru now. Don't do that, just have Kabuto appear in battle and knock our socks off.

More importantly, why show us who Kabuto revived, just have the Zombie Akatsuki Team appear on the battlefield and rock us to the core.

At least, he didn't show us the last summons, finally a mystery. Don't worry we will find out who after we have 20 chapters of Kiler Bee poems, 30 chapters on Anko's team, and 5 chapters of Kisame's face talking to himself. Oh and 50 chapters of Naruto if Kishimoto has the time, YAY!

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:00 PM
4 of the same threads

Wooster
04-07-2010, 03:09 PM
4 of the same threads
It's your fault for not stopping the other ones. They knew you were gone.

*Talim of the moonlight*
04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
4 of the same threads
ikr! Thats the same thing i was thinking ya'know?`:P

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:11 PM
4 of the same thread :| with the same tittle.

--

It's not Madara's body because Madara would not of had let it slip out of his hands so easly.

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:15 PM
ikr! Thats the same thing i was thinking ya'know?`:PI'm just that good.

It's your fault for not stopping the other ones. They knew you were gone.I can't help it my school doesn't know the meaning of "spring breack" So I had class for an hour XD

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 03:17 PM
4 of the same thread :| with the same tittle.

--

It's not Madara's body because Madara would not of had let it slip out of his hands so easly.
it doesn't have to be his body edo tensei just makes a copy of the body its really some random human sacrifice's body
and wooster's and mine were the first because i checked to see if there were anythreads made for chapter 490 and there weren't wooster and I made the thread at the same time but he posted his 6 minutes earlier because i was still typing mine and checking some things on the manga chapter so tell the people that made the threads way after me and wooster did because they could have seen that we already made them

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:20 PM
it doesn't have to be his body edo tensei just makes a copy of the body its really some random human sacrifice's body
doesn't matter.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 03:20 PM
Did everyone feel the earth move there? If not good.

zerosameri I did that just for you. No need for thanks.

By the bye, Kabuto is awesome especially his cloak.

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Did everyone feel the earth move there? If not good.

zerosameri I did that just for you. No need for thanks.

By the bye, Kabuto is awesome especially his cloak.
Man that made my day XD

Space Cowboy Sasori
04-07-2010, 03:23 PM
First time in a long time I'm actually excited about Naruto, Kabuto renewed my hope for a kickass villain.

=]

Wooster
04-07-2010, 03:25 PM
First time in a long time I'm actually excited about Naruto, Kabuto renewed my hope for a kickass villain.

=]
Everyone must be excited that's why there are four threads.

Kabuto is the villian he was always supposed to be but that Kishimoto shat all over at the Tenchi bridge. He was not made up for his grave sin.

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 03:29 PM
doesn't matter.
why wouldn't it?

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 03:43 PM
why wouldn't it? Madara is all high and mighty, doesn't let such little flaw get in his way. And if he needs that small flaw he'll grab it.

And well Madara must know were his real body is, if he is not in his real body all ready.

There are 4 things Madara made this war for and well if Madara can cheat he will. Therefore he all ready cheated by making a war. (i.e Sasuke)

Get the Ten-Tails
Sasuke
Becomming whole
Being a host for the Tail beast

Bioyard
04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Anyone else thing Kabuto summoned Madaras body?? Thats what i think it is.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 03:57 PM
It is possible. In fact, it's my prefered theory at the moment. Talk about black mail.

321zigzag
04-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Oh Tobi, he tried so hard to lie but failed at the hand of Orochimaru's right hand man.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Well if you want to believe Tobi is not Madara. I don't go that far.

321zigzag
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Best theory I could come up with is that Madara's soul transferred to another body (Mizukage Yagura).

Wooster
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM
I think the Occam's razor applies here: the simpliest theory is the correct one.

Madara/Tobi is a spirit, thus he can be summoned by Kabtuo.

Slack 40
04-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Madara is all high and mighty, doesn't let such little flaw get in his way. And if he needs that small flaw he'll grab it.

And well Madara must know were his real body is, if he is not in his real body all ready.

There are 4 things Madara made this war for and well if Madara can cheat he will. Therefore he all ready cheated by making a war. (i.e Sasuke)

Get the Ten-Tails
Sasuke
Becomming whole
Being a host for the Tail beast

that doesn't mean that kabuto couldn't have figured out about madara and then chose to use edo tensei to bring back his body, plus this is just a theory who knows kishi may pull another crazy twist and he may have brought bake the sage of the six paths :lol:

Hidden in the Ether
04-07-2010, 04:13 PM
kabuto blackmails madara... wow.. :twisted:

zerosameri
04-07-2010, 04:47 PM
that doesn't mean that kabuto couldn't have figured out about madara and then chose to use edo tensei to bring back his body, plus this is just a theory who knows kishi may pull another crazy twist and he may have brought bake the sage of the six paths :lol:But of corse Kabuto is a stalker with cards that tell him everything about the person.

jwesterville
04-07-2010, 05:01 PM
I'm not fully bought into the Madara's real body theory yet. But if Kabuto has to reassure Madara that he "hasn't told a soul", then the sixth body has to be a deep secret for Madara. Other than that, the only other person that would startle Madara like that would be Rikudo Sennin. Who knows, but Kabuto is much more devious than I imagined.

And did anyone else find it funny that Killer Bee rejected Naruto's "-ttebayo" phrase? I can picture their meeting now...
N-You're the octopus? (-ttebayo)
KB-That's right, it's me, Killer Bee! Eight Tailed Jinchuuriki, awesome as can be, oh yeah!
KB-That phrase sucks.
N-You're a horrible rapper.

garra12345
04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
I know who's body it is it is dramatic pause your Mother.

Wooster
04-07-2010, 05:45 PM
kabuto blackmails madara... wow.. :twisted:
Yep, he better be careful because Madara hates it when people betray him. See the Uchiha clan.

mrsticky005
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I think the Occam's razor applies here: the simpliest theory is the correct one.

Madara/Tobi is a spirit, thus he can be summoned by Kabtuo.

Wouldn't the simplest explanation be that Kabuto summoned someone else?

Ok, I got to say. This is how a non-action Naruto chapter should be done.

Kabuto is cool again. He blackmails Madara into negotiation while also providing (purposely?) good intel to Madara's enemies. We can't tell
who's side he's really on. I think he's gonna be a double agent.
I wouldn't really consider him a villain. He's a neutral evil (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeutralEvil).

Madara also has helped to reconfirm his own spot as the big bad.
He plans to toss Sasuke away like a dirty rag. Awesome. Sasuke
should hope that Naruto wins (of course Sasuke doesn't know this.)
The spoilers were certainly misleading. Yes Madara did seem shocked
(as much as you can tell with him having a mask on.) But then he
starts laughing about it and even tells Kabuto he can't have Sasuke
until the war is over. Kabuto may have the trump card but Madara
isn't about to give up just yet. Madara isn't gonna be bested by Kabuto.

Props to Anko for not being an idiot and rushing into battle.
It's great when actual strategy is used. Gathering information
is one of the basics in wartime strategy. Ninja like indeed.

Learning about Nine Tails is always fun. Awesome drawing on page 13.
Where it says "The Nine Tailed Demon Fox would be reborn!"
We get a little Shippuden Recap sneaked into here so I suspect
when this is animated we'll have a flashback montage.
Naruto seems pretty cool here. Glad to see he's determined.

Kisame gets points here for gathering intel of the Cloud Village.
Kisame however will lose those points if he becomes retarded
and jumps out of Sharkskin and gets himself killed.

Cool to see that Madara now has a potential army from Kabuto
(Kabuto said he had a lot more pawns) to counter the Ninja Army.

Ok, I think this has got me excited for Naruto again. :)

Wooster
04-07-2010, 06:27 PM
Wouldn't the simplest explanation be that Kabuto summoned someone else?

Ok, I got to say. This is how a non-action Naruto chapter should be done.

Kabuto is cool again. He blackmails Madara into negotiation while also providing (purposely?) good intel to Madara's enemies. We can't tell
who's side he's really on. I think he's gonna be a double agent.
I wouldn't really consider him a villain. He's a neutral evil (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeutralEvil).

Madara also has helped to reconfirm his own spot as the big bad.
He plans to toss Sasuke away like a dirty rag. Awesome. Sasuke
should hope that Naruto wins (of course Sasuke doesn't know this.)
The spoilers were certainly misleading. Yes Madara did seem shocked
(as much as you can tell with him having a mask on.) But then he
starts laughing about it and even tells Kabuto he can't have Sasuke
until the war is over. Kabuto may have the trump card but Madara
isn't about to give up just yet. Madara isn't gonna be bested by Kabuto.

Props to Anko for not being an idiot and rushing into battle.
It's great when actual strategy is used. Gathering information
is one of the basics in wartime strategy. Ninja like indeed.

Learning about Nine Tails is always fun. Awesome drawing on page 13.
Where it says "The Nine Tailed Demon Fox would be reborn!"
We get a little Shippuden Recap sneaked into here so I suspect
when this is animated we'll have a flashback montage.
Naruto seems pretty cool here. Glad to see he's determined.

Kisame gets points here for gathering intel of the Cloud Village.
Kisame however will lose those points if he becomes retarded
and jumps out of Sharkskin and gets himself killed.

Cool to see that Madara now has a potential army from Kabuto
(Kabuto said he had a lot more pawns) to counter the Ninja Army.

Ok, I think this has got me excited for Naruto again. :)
It is the simplest theory if Kabuto summoned Madara. The simplest theory is the Sage of Six Paths.

I agree most of this was good, especially getting nine tails almost as a reasonable explanation.

However, I still think Kishimoto is telling us too much about the villians. Just show us Kishi, you can surprise us you know.

But you like art work, don't you like Kabuto's cloak. The more you look at it, the more snake-like it becomes. It's like Kabuto is emerging from it like a sheded skin.

But everyone has missed one point, Kishimoto completely trolled the animators.

KB:" Add a little flow turn it into Tebayo..Yeah it sucks. Doesn't fit my agenda ttebayo!"

This of course assumes that the scanalator isn't trying to be cute.

mrsticky005
04-07-2010, 06:46 PM
It is the simplest theory if Kabuto summoned Madara. The simplest theory is the Sage of Six Paths.

I agree most of this was good, especially getting nine tails almost as a reasonable explanation.

However, I still think Kishimoto is telling us too much about the villians. Just show us Kishi, you can surprise us you know.

But you like art work, don't you like Kabuto's cloak. The more you look at it, the more snake-like it becomes. It's like Kabuto is emerging from it like a sheded skin.

But everyone has missed one point, Kishimoto completely trolled the animators.

KB:" Add a little flow turn it into Tebayo..Yeah it sucks. Doesn't fit my agenda ttebayo!"

This of course assumes that the scanalator isn't trying to be cute.

Yeah, ok I see. However I'm clinging to faint hope that it's not Sage of the Six Paths and Kishimoto doesn't make the Ninja God into a summon.

I wonder how Nine Tails will act when it sees Madara again.

Kabuto's cloak is cool...though I don't think Kabuto looks cool.
I thought he looked better when it was half and half and he
still had his original hairstyle.

How is that trolling animators?

yondaime
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
I think we are forgetting that the person in the casket could be the 4th Hokage(Namikaze).

Wooster
04-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah, ok I see. However I'm clinging to faint hope that it's not Sage of the Six Paths and Kishimoto doesn't make the Ninja God into a summon.

I wonder how Nine Tails will act when it sees Madara again.

Kabuto's cloak is cool...though I don't think Kabuto looks cool.
I thought he looked better when it was half and half and he
still had his original hairstyle.

How is that trolling animators?
Then you better hope it is Madara.

Eh.. I like his look with Sasuke reflected in his glasses. Besides I like the crazy prophet look.

I didn't say that right. I meant to say Kishimoto completely crapped over that stupid phrase.

Killer Bee:"Dattebayo. You have to go. Fool. Ya, fool."

Bioyard
04-07-2010, 07:38 PM
I think we are forgetting that the person in the casket could be the 4th Hokage(Namikaze).

That Reaper Death Seal sure would love him some Madara. Thats good eatin.

mrsticky005
04-07-2010, 08:10 PM
Then you better hope it is Madara.

Eh.. I like his look with Sasuke reflected in his glasses. Besides I like the crazy prophet look.

I didn't say that right. I meant to say Kishimoto completely crapped over that stupid phrase.

Killer Bee:"Dattebayo. You have to go. Fool. Ya, fool."

I say it's Shisui Uchiha.

Though Yagura would be interesting.
Though I doubt we'll be lucky to see that lil' punk.

I dunno it just feels too messy to me. Maybe it will look better with
the volumes since scanlation image quality isn't all that great.
(I'm not trying to put scanlators down...but the technology they
use to scan is very likely inferior to what Viz and other English
Release Manga Publishers would use. Scanlators probably use
scanners and Viz probably uses a printing press of some sort.
Viz will have better image quality because they can afford to.)

But yeah, despite not liking Kabuto's appearance the cloak is
pretty cool and the Sasuke reflection was neat.

I like it best when Kabuto has the Glasses Glare of Doom look.

Kishimoto needs to talk to Sai Shaft. Sai Shaft bust some mad rhymes.

RicenChicken
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
It could be the 4th hokage and he would use it to kill sasuke, and man if kabuto is a jerk and makes naruto fight against him so he goes out of control, in turn not having control of the full 9tails grasp possibly, he'll go enraged and since its the 4th hokages soul he could see this all happen. it would be sad.

mrsticky005
04-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Happy zero?

RicenChicken
04-07-2010, 08:50 PM
^ he made this thread for zerosami

mrsticky005
04-07-2010, 09:04 PM

I see.

3littlepigs
04-07-2010, 09:18 PM
This chapter was ok...I guess. I liked that Naruto decided to try and control the Kyuubi even if he's afraid it just goes to show how brave he is. I think at this point it's pretty much confirmed that Killer Bee is the octopus in the prophecy (if anyone had doubts) but really he's so stupid I really hope he can get Naruto to his level soon!

I wonder who that was on that last coffin Kabuto summoned? I mean I doubt it was the 1st because his soul was sealed by Sarutobi so it can't be used again...right? it was obviously someone or something that threatens Madara otherwise he wouldn't just agree to hand over Sasuke not out of love or anything but didn't he want to keep using Sasuke's eyes?

Oh well hope next week's chapter is better. At least I'm looking forward to the military meeting between the 5 nations. :D

Wooster
04-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Not exactly. If you look closely at the early posts, you will see this thread use to have a different name.

So I changed it for zerosameri. That was the earth moving event. That or...

I went back in TiiIIimme.

Hidden Ninja45
04-08-2010, 05:08 PM
It was an ok chapter. Kabuto and Madara officially joining forces will definately have effects on future chapters.

darkdemonofthemist
04-08-2010, 05:12 PM
This is great. Just great.

NARUTO DIDN'T FORGET WHAT HINATA SAID! BOOOZZZZEEE-YAAAAAA! Take that non-believers! Except the fact that this must mean he doesn't care enough to do anything about it. :( Oh well, I'm prepared for the let down.

I thought this chapter was way more impressive than the last one. Much more information.

I'm glad they told us who the guy on the left was. I thought Nagato had black hair, didn't he?

I wonder who that other guy is. Maybe it's Orochimaru or Minato.

Hidden Ninja45
04-08-2010, 05:20 PM
This chapter was definately more a plot advancing chapter than an action chapter. The big meeting mentioned at the end will somehow be important.

Naruto2921
04-09-2010, 06:04 AM
I've read the spoilers but I need to read the scans too. I didn't understand the whole Kyuubi part with Naruto...

What do you not understand? From what I take the Kyuubi was placed in Naruto with a seal that would only allow a certain amount of its chakra to leak into Naruto giving him extra power. He wanted Naruto to get used to using this power in hopes of one day being able to control it and use it as his own. So that when he gets older he can take the seal away and have all this power without fear of the Kyuubi taking over his body and mind. When he touched the scroll he released that power even more and is now looking for the 8-tails for what I assume is to have him show Naruto how to control that power and become one with the Kyuubi. In order to survive against Sasuke he will need to use the full power or he does not stand a chance.

The next chapters to come are getting me very excited to see him training in order to learn how to control that power and just whoooop some azz.