PDA

View Full Version : Susano is invincible!

Gem1997
04-07-2010, 07:44 AM
Could Susano really be more powerful or otherwise invincible and can defeat the nine-tail fox?

Gem1997
04-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Well I think it is invincible due to it having the ultimate defense. And also has that really awesome sword...

deidara330
04-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Zetsu: "Yo dude that Susano'o is like invincible"
Fans: "Woah dude Zetsu said it so it must be true"

Not. It could probably be broken by Chibaku Tensei or a KN6 Menacing Ball, assuming it even needs that much. It's like when someone in the series said Kakashi copied a thousand jutsu. If you count up every jutsu he's ever shown, it doesn't add up to so much as a hundred. Just because Zetsu said it was invincible doesn't make it so. And powerful enough to defeat the Nine-Tails? No. By powerscaling alone the Nine-Tails is faster, more durable, stronger, and can bust more than Itachi.

Sasuke
04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
I don't think it is invincible, but it is almost invincible.

Noctis Arashi
04-07-2010, 02:42 PM
MUHAHA!!!! I'm almost invincible!!!!

Hidden Ninja45
04-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah, I doubt it is complenty invincible. It is just really strong and can hold up to most attacks.

garraswerewolf
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
not what i thought it was -__-

i thought this was about okami lol

Fan of Minato
04-07-2010, 04:02 PM
There are quite a few techniques that are stronger than Susanoo. Pain's techniques are one example. Also, the sword can't get every target in one strike if the target is small it will take time.

It also costs Itachi's life force to be executed so its not the best.

Chibaku Tensei beats it. I think Kisame's water dome prison jutsu beats it as it can't move that fast under water and he can move really fast.
It would probably fall to FRS too, as it can probably cut through Susanoo's. If boil release/lava release were able to cut through an imperfect Susanno's then FRS should be able to cut through the perfect form. Not to mention that Susanoo's weakness is its back. Danzo attacked its back for a reason. xD

So yeah, quite a lot of techs are stronger than it and more efficient as well.