PDA

View Full Version : Naruto and Sasuke vs Konoha

trofet
04-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Naruto SM and Sasuke EMS vs All of Konoha (dead people doesn't count)

Only feats no Hype.

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Dude either of them can solo, you do realize that all of Konoha except for SM Naruto and Jiraiya are fodders right?

trofet
04-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Dude either of them can solo, you do realize that all of Konoha except for SM Naruto and Jiraiya are fodders right?

Yea pretty much I thought it was a good setup, but when you're saying it like this I see the failure in it. Considering so many strong people from Konoha is dead

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Kakashi is definitely no fodder.

But anyways, the rest you stated is correct.

RicenChicken
04-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Sasuke ameretsu's whole village
Naruto Sage art: Great ball rasengans anyone in his way.

[Shikamaru]
04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Sasuke solos blind

garra12345
04-06-2010, 07:23 PM
What those two stand no chance versing a whole village they may be good but not that good.

RicenChicken
04-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Pain took on all of konoha. he is techincally one person and at that naruto beat him.

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 07:29 PM
What those two stand no chance versing a whole village they may be good but not that good.
Are you kidding? Read the previous post, the whole Village is fodder without them two besides SM Jiraiya and Kakashi, which they can take out quiet easily.

[Shikamaru]
04-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Danzo may be a problem.

W U B Z
04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Naruto and Sasuke would make a pretty damn powerful team, but ALL of Konoha ? I'm assuming that you include all of its ninja ? Definitely not . Even if Konoha is a bunch of "fodders" they still have powerful ninja that can't be that easily defeated .

Naruto might have beaten Pain who took on Konoha, but that means nothing because it was a completely different situation .

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Naruto and Sasuke would make a pretty damn powerful team, but ALL of Konoha ? I'm assuming that you include all of its ninja ? Definitely not . Even if Konoha is a bunch of "fodders" they still have powerful ninja that can't be that easily defeated .

Naruto might have beaten Pain who took on Konoha, but that means nothing because it was a completely different situation .
Throughout your post you contradicted yourself at least twice.

A fodder can't be a strong ninja, their fodder ...

Naruto beating Pain was due to PNJ but did show a good amount of feats while doing so.

W U B Z
04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Throughout your post you contradicted yourself at least twice.

A fodder can't be a strong ninja, their fodder ...

Naruto beating Pain was due to PNJ but did show a good amount of feats while doing so.

Well whatever i didn't even know what the hell "fodder" meant i assumed it meant "civilian" or something but my point is Naruto and Sasuke might be really strong but bringing down a village like Konoha isn't an easy feat.

Either way it would be an even fight but i think people are giving to much credit to Naruto and Sasuke .

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Well whatever i didn't even know what the hell "fodder" meant i assumed it meant "civilian" or something but my point is Naruto and Sasuke might be really strong but bringing down a village like Konoha isn't an easy feat.

Either way it would be an even fight but i think people are giving to much credit to Naruto and Sasuke .
Either one of them could solo Konoha.

The only ninja that will give them the slightest of a fight will be Kakashi, and he would be to much trouble.

The OP stated that dead ninja from the Leaf Village don't count so people like Jiraiya and Minato are out of the picture.

e710
04-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Only people Sasuke and Naruto have too worry about is
6gate guy
Tsunade
Kakashi
and thats it cause Naruto's summonings and massive clones take care of the rest of The Leaf. Sasuke could take care of the survivers, then Rasenshurikens makes The Leaf nothing but debris. As for a finishing touch Sasuke lighting bolt makes a crater where the Hokage mountain is.