PDA

View Full Version : Garlic Jr vs Narutoverse

superman
04-06-2010, 03:49 PM
He comes with all his minions and decides to take over Narutoverse and turn it into his demonic Kingdom. If that doesn't work, he could destroy it gradually for the lolz. He has already been granted immortality and could close and open the Dead Zone at will.

Scenario 1: This is Garlic Jr from his the first DBZ Movie: the Deadzone who faced post 23rd Budokai and Piccolo Jr.

Scenario 2: This is Garlic Jr with the Makylo Star coming near Planet Naruto from the not-so-good Garlic Jr saga.

For both of the scenarios, CIS can be on or off, so how does Garlic Jr fair in either of these scenarios?

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Hmm well even if he has immortality, I'm sure that Chibaku Tensei can restrain him. But the second scenario he takes it, didn't he take on Son Gohan, Kuririn and Piccoro who can match up to at least form 2 freeza.

superman
04-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Hmm well even if he has immortality, I'm sure that Chibaku Tensei can restrain him. But the second scenario he takes it, didn't he take on Son Gohan, Kuririn and Piccoro who can match up to at least form 2 freeza.
Actually only Piccolo at that point could match Frieza 2nd form on a consistent basis. In fact, he was slightly over-powering the Lizard Man which prompted the ugly transformation. Kurrin and Gohan were actually nowhere near Frieza 2nd at that point (Except Gohan gets enraged he even made 3rd form Freiza struggle a little). Kurin was Ginyu Force level at the very best at that point, and probably still under Recoome since he doesn't get any Zenkai power level post like Saiyans do.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Garlic Jr. uber stomps. Chibaku Tensei, the most powerful Jutsu in the Narutoverse, wouldn't hold him down for more than a few seconds. He can just blast a hole to dig his way out of suck a big chunk of it into the Dead Zone.

He can also just blitz everyone and everything in the Narutoverse. There is no situation in which someone who is mach speed, immortal, and can stand toe to toe and even beat any form of Goku will ever lose to the Narutoverse.

All he needs to do is take his time in going around, punching holes in people's stomachs. Genjutsu isn't fast enough to catch him, and the only things that could beat him are Nagato's soul sucking dragon statue, Reaper Death Seal, and Itachi's Susano'o sword. None are NEARLY fast enough to catch him, and he can just fly up and spam energy blasts to city bust with ease.

ukiyo
04-06-2010, 04:04 PM
gohan krillin and picollo

ocean dub can suck it funimation FTW

superman
04-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Garlic Jr. uber stomps. Chibaku Tensei, the most powerful Jutsu in the Narutoverse, wouldn't hold him down for more than a few seconds. He can just blast a hole to dig his way out of suck a big chunk of it into the Dead Zone.

He can also just blitz everyone and everything in the Narutoverse. There is no situation in which someone who is mach speed, immortal, and can stand toe to toe and even beat any form of Goku will ever lose to the Narutoverse.

All he needs to do is take his time in going around, punching holes in people's stomachs. Genjutsu isn't fast enough to catch him, and the only things that could beat him are Nagato's soul sucking dragon statue, Reaper Death Seal, and Itachi's Susano'o sword. None are NEARLY fast enough to catch him, and he can just fly up and spam energy blasts to city bust with ease.
But wasn't Garlic Jr slow compared to post 23rd Budokai Piccolo and Goku in the DZ movie? What if we removed his immortality and/or Dead Zone hax? Wouldn't that give Narutoverse a chance? At least in the first scenario (I am hoping nobody thinks NV wins in the 2nd one)?

ukiyo
04-06-2010, 04:07 PM

well garlic jr. WOULD win but

goku<garlic jr.
goku ssj1=garlic jr.
goku ssj2>garlic.jr
goku ssj3>over kill on garlic jr
goku ssj4 god mods garlic jr

quinnzy
04-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I say they would win if they make a good strategy.... garlic Jr. aint no joke... it could be difficult if garlic jr. gets power from that star. so i say strategy would be the best option to beat him....

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
gohan krillin and picollo

ocean dub can suck it funimation FTW

I don't know what the hell your talking about, I've read the manga and watched the anime, their names are very clear, its Son Gohan, Kuririn, Piccoro etc.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:12 PM
But wasn't Garlic Jr slow compared to post 23rd Budokai Piccolo and Goku in the DZ movie? What if we removed his immortality and/or Dead Zone hax? Wouldn't that give Narutoverse a chance? At least in the first scenario (I am hoping nobody thinks NV wins in the 2nd one)?
If you take away immortality and DZ hax, Narutoverse wins by simply bombarding him with tailed beast blasts, CT, etc.

Also, when you're slow compared to 23rd Budokai Piccolo and Goku, you're still easily hypersonic+. Pre 23rd Budokai Goku was hypersonic with ease. That still blitzes all of Narutoverse.

NV gets stomped in scenario 2. No question asked. Even if you take away his immortality, the star gives Garlic such a massive power boost that he can easily multi mountain bust.

superman
04-06-2010, 04:31 PM
If you take away immortality and DZ hax, Narutoverse wins by simply bombarding him with tailed beast blasts, CT, etc.

Also, when you're slow compared to 23rd Budokai Piccolo and Goku, you're still easily hypersonic+. Pre 23rd Budokai Goku was hypersonic with ease. That still blitzes all of Narutoverse.

NV gets stomped in scenario 2. No question asked. Even if you take away his immortality, the star gives Garlic such a massive power boost that he can easily multi mountain bust.
They probably aren't stopping him until he wrecks at least a major city/village and he could still cause massive damage since he would easily be a city buster by power scaling. Of course if they get prep time, that might not be the case since they could attack where he spawns. Too bad that isn't the case here.

ukiyo
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't know what the hell your talking about, I've read the manga and watched the anime, their names are very clear, its Son Gohan, Kuririn, Piccoro etc.
yea, thats the manga and for the anime

ocean dub,not a very well known dub tho

funimation (aka the more popular dub)

their names are gohan, krillin and picollo

superman
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Even Garlic Jr was immortal and none of Narutoverse's jutsus work on him, couldn't Sage Mode or Nailed-Fox mode Naruto try to knock him into the Dead Zone when he summons it?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:47 PM
They probably aren't stopping him until he wrecks at least a major city/village and he could still cause massive damage since he would easily be a city buster by power scaling. Of course if they get prep time, that might not be the case since they could attack where he spawns. Too bad that isn't the case here.
Prep isn't needed for CT, or at least no that much prep. Sharingan users can track his movement, and by hype so can the Paths. They'll take massive casualties and whatnot, but he'll eventually start running a bit low on energy and get killed.
Even Garlic Jr was immortal and none of Narutoverse's jutsus work on him, couldn't Sage Mode or Nailed-Fox mode Naruto try to knock him into the Dead Zone when he summons it?
He's too fast for that, but in theory yes, they could.

superman
04-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Prep isn't needed for CT, or at least no that much prep. Sharingan users can track his movement, and by hype so can the Paths. They'll take massive casualties and whatnot, but he'll eventually start running a bit low on energy and get killed.

He's too fast for that, but in theory yes, they could.
But they can't attack him with a powerful enough attack to distract or knock him off balance to get sucked into the DZ, then I don't they most Naruto characters could resistent being sucked into the DZ except for maybe Pein's gravitional abilities but he can't use them for 5 seconds, and then he's screwed.

And with immortality but no DZ, he wins no matter how many times Narutoverse tries to kill him I am right? Or couldn't NV use hax abilities to negate his immortality and if speed was equalized (meaning he is only supersonic and not hypersonic)?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 05:06 PM
But they can't attack him with a powerful enough attack to distract or knock him off balance to get sucked into the DZ, then I don't they most Naruto characters could resistent being sucked into the DZ except for maybe Pein's gravitional abilities but he can't use them for 5 seconds, and then he's screwed.

And with immortality but no DZ, he wins no matter how many times Narutoverse tries to kill him I am right? Or couldn't NV use hax abilities to negate his immortality and if speed was equalized (meaning he is only supersonic and not hypersonic)?
With equalized speed he gets beaten, though there are still largescale casualties. Going from hypersonic+ to supersonic is a MASSIVE loss of an advantage for Garlic.

NV would easily get sucked into the DZ with the exception of the top tier characters and their boss summons. Other than that, he can probably take out a city just by leaving it open long enough.

superman
04-06-2010, 05:30 PM
With equalized speed he gets beaten, though there are still largescale casualties. Going from hypersonic+ to supersonic is a MASSIVE loss of an advantage for Garlic.

NV would easily get sucked into the DZ with the exception of the top tier characters and their boss summons. Other than that, he can probably take out a city just by leaving it open long enough.
So who do you think out of the named characters is mostly likely die in this situation? But even if you slow Garlic Jr down to supersonic speeds (when I meant by speed equalization I was talking about making his speeds equal to only the top tier of NV. Therefore, he's still a heck of a lot faster than most ninjas who are only transonic).

And could you list the characters who wouldn't get sucked in by the massive vacuum of the DZ?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 05:40 PM
So who do you think out of the named characters is mostly likely die in this situation? But even if you slow Garlic Jr down to supersonic speeds (when I meant by speed equalization I was talking about making his speeds equal to only the top tier of NV. Therefore, he's still a heck of a lot faster than most ninjas who are only transonic).

And could you list the characters who wouldn't get sucked in by the massive vacuum of the DZ?
Most likely to die? Anyone who isn't top tier, which is basically anyone below Kage level. However, at supersonic speed he's susceptible to things like Madara warping and Kamui, both of which would ignore his immortality and beat him regardless.

People who won't get sucked in would likely consist of:

Deva/ Nagato (maybe Asura and Animal) due to gravitational powers/ flight and strength (Asura)/ getting held down by gigantic summons (Animal), mostly chameleon since it can stick to the ground

Jiraiya due to his massive chakra which can likely hold him to the ground for a decent amount of time, as well as summons which can hold him down

Orochimaru with Leech All Creation technique

Zetsu with Mayfly

Madara with intangibility

Sasori with Iron Sand/ magnetism from 3rd Kazekage

Itachi/ Sasuke with Susano'o + massive chakra

Naruto w/ summons or Kyuubi modes/ SM

Killer Bee w/ Hachibi modes

Kisame w/ Underground Shark Jutsu

That's about it. Maybe one or two people in that list would get sucked in out of that list, and I might be missing a few, but that should more or less sum it up.

superman
04-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Just wondering. How intangible is Madara in reality? I've heard he was literally intangible and he could even survive a continent buster. Is that true or is it all just fan hype?

MadaraUchihaTobi
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Dead Zone Garlic can suck everything up and Naruto can't do anything about it unless he figures out to close probably not

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Just wondering. How intangible is Madara in reality? I've heard he was literally intangible and he could even survive a continent buster. Is that true or is it all just fan hype?
A continent buster? From what we've seen, he's immune to physical forms of damage while he remains intangible, so technically yes, he could survive it. The only time he's susceptible to any form of harm is when he chooses to become tangible, attacks, or if the attack is an indirect one like mind rape or Genjutsu.

superman
04-06-2010, 06:26 PM
A continent buster? From what we've seen, he's immune to physical forms of damage while he remains intangible, so technically yes, he could survive it. The only time he's susceptible to any form of harm is when he chooses to become tangible, attacks, or if the attack is an indirect one like mind rape or Genjutsu.
So can you think of any good ways to cover come his intangibility and hax abilities that can even take down far more powerful characters?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 06:29 PM
So can you think of any good ways to cover come his intangibility and hax abilities that can even take down far more powerful characters?
Telekinesis should work. Also, destroying the atmosphere/ planet he's on would obviously kill him. There's also mind/ soul rape, or simply attacking him for such a long period of time continuously that he runs out of chakra to fuel his technique and dies.

I mean, Madara has been proven to beat all 6 Paths and Nagato, and that technically makes him the most powerful character in the series. He obviously has the most hax powers, at the very least.

Spleen Boy
04-06-2010, 06:30 PM

Even if it prevents physical hits Garlic Jr. can long outlast his intangibility and even if he uses Dead Zone, he wouldn't need to. What could be done if it was open?

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Even if it prevents physical hits Garlic Jr. can long outlast his intangibility and even if he uses Dead Zone, he wouldn't need to. What could be done if it was open?
It's possible to resist Dead Zone to a certain extent. I made a short list of NV characters on the first page who can possibly do so.

As for Garlic outlasting him, most definitely. He can also just chip away at the planet until he destroys it or catches Madara at a time where he's tangible.

superman
04-06-2010, 07:36 PM
It's possible to resist Dead Zone to a certain extent. I made a short list of NV characters on the first page who can possibly do so.

As for Garlic outlasting him, most definitely. He can also just chip away at the planet until he destroys it or catches Madara at a time where he's tangible.
What do you mean by chip away at the planet? I don't think Garlic Jr could planet bust in his first appearance. Are you talking about chipping away as in flying around Narutoverse while destroying settlements? Yeah Garlic Jr would Satan reincarnated by Narutoverse standards whether has immortality or not.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 07:41 PM
What do you mean by chip away at the planet? I don't think Garlic Jr could planet bust in his first appearance. Are you talking about chipping away as in flying around Narutoverse while destroying settlements? Yeah Garlic Jr would Satan reincarnated by Narutoverse standards whether has immortality or not.
That's what I meant by chipping away. He can just keep destroying city after city until the whole world is dead. Or he could just rip open a massive Dead Zone hole in some major village like Konoha, go on a trip to destroy everything else, and come back to a nonexistent village. It's basically just a time saver at this point.

superman
04-06-2010, 07:48 PM
That's what I meant by chipping away. He can just keep destroying city after city until the whole world is dead. Or he could just rip open a massive Dead Zone hole in some major village like Konoha, go on a trip to destroy everything else, and come back to a nonexistent village. It's basically just a time saver at this point.
Yeah, it's also good that I didn't include his minions (either from the first or 2nd appearance but obviously nobody with a right mind would pit NV against that). Even in the first movie, his minions where MORE than capable of killing at least 80% of the Naruto cast without much difficulty. I am pretty sure if Garlic Jr invaded NV with his three minions, he would just sit back and have his minions take out most of NV.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it's also good that I didn't include his minions (either from the first or 2nd appearance but obviously nobody with a right mind would pit NV against that). Even in the first movie, his minions where MORE than capable of killing at least 80% of the Naruto cast without much difficulty. I am pretty sure if Garlic Jr invaded NV with his three minions, he would just sit back and have his minions take out most of NV.
His minions were all those guys named after vegetables, right? They can solo NV as well, so yeah, it's a good thing you didn't add them in. As for the 80% thing, one could even argue they could beat 90% or even 95% of Naruto pretty easily. DBZ vs NV in any form is really a stomp for DBZ, almost exclusively because of the HUGE speed gap between them.

superman
04-06-2010, 08:19 PM
His minions were all those guys named after vegetables, right? They can solo NV as well, so yeah, it's a good thing you didn't add them in. As for the 80% thing, one could even argue they could beat 90% or even 95% of Naruto pretty easily. DBZ vs NV in any form is really a stomp for DBZ, almost exclusively because of the HUGE speed gap between them.
It's kind of ironic that Narutoverse is actually a lot slower than a verse primarily centered around superpowered martial arts imo. And yes, there is tons of proof that even DB characters are for the most part faster than NV characters. But are you sure that the advantage in DBZ is almost exclusively speed. I think there's also a pretty big gap in busting power, but not as big as speed.

IMAO, the main reason a lot of noobs pit NV and later half of DB/DBZ is because they don't really know the speed gap between NV and DB/DBZ.they You can't really tell the difference from animation alone obviously, and probably never seen or paid attention to often over looked speed feats from DB/DBZ. These include but are not limited to: casual legit bullet timing in DB (like Roshi) and the fact that DBZ characters even in Saiyan saga cover thousands of km in minutes.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 08:25 PM
It's kind of ironic that Narutoverse is actually a lot slower than a verse primarily centered around superpowered martial arts imo. And yes, there is tons of proof that even DB characters are for the most part faster than NV characters. But are you sure that the advantage in DBZ is almost exclusively speed. I think there's also a pretty big gap in busting power, but not as big as speed.

IMAO, the main reason a lot of noobs pit NV and later half of DB/DBZ is because they don't really know the speed gap between NV and DB/DBZ.they You can't really tell the difference from animation alone obviously, and probably never seen or paid attention to often over looked speed feats from DB/DBZ. These include but are not limited to: casual legit bullet timing in DB (like Roshi) and the fact that DBZ characters even in Saiyan saga cover thousands of km in minutes.
For your last line, it's not even minutes, but seconds. They crossed entire mountain ranges at casual speed (Goku and Piccolo) when going to meet Raditz.

Busting is a huge deal, but even Goku would be hurt by Chibaku Tensei. He wouldn't die, but it would hurt (Unless he's in SSJ or higher). Basically, speed is the biggest factor, since even DB characters can trash the NV with ease. DB Goku is maybe a city buster at best via powerscaling and no monkey transformation, and he still beats NV due to speed blitz.

superman
04-06-2010, 08:39 PM
For your last line, it's not even minutes, but seconds. They crossed entire mountain ranges at casual speed (Goku and Piccolo) when going to meet Raditz.

Busting is a huge deal, but even Goku would be hurt by Chibaku Tensei. He wouldn't die, but it would hurt (Unless he's in SSJ or higher). Basically, speed is the biggest factor, since even DB characters can trash the NV with ease. DB Goku is maybe a city buster at best via powerscaling and no monkey transformation, and he still beats NV due to speed blitz.

So if we take away the speed advantage from King Piccolo let's say, then I guess Saga Mode Naruto could possibly beat him from strength feats and busting alone? Yeah, I think so too. Narutoverse would easily be DB level from destructive power alone, but what about durability?

I don't think ninja in NV can take their own city busters.

And are you sure Saiyan saga characters flew THOUSANDS of km in less than a minute? I don't think they were that FAST. Yes, they were massively hypersonic (Mach 10 plus), but not that freaking fast. Most calculations put Goku at around Mach 25 to 35 by his Snake Way crossing feat (covering 1 million km in about 27 hrs).

And do these traveling speed feats actually equate to fight speed? Because I know traveling and feating speed are totally different.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 08:46 PM
So if we take away the speed advantage from King Piccolo let's say, then I guess Saga Mode Naruto could possibly beat him from strength feats and busting alone? Yeah, I think so too. Narutoverse would easily be DB level from destructive power alone, but what about durability?

I don't think ninja in NV can take their own city busters.

And are you sure Saiyan saga characters flew THOUSANDS of km in less than a minute? I don't think they were that FAST. Yes, they were massively hypersonic (Mach 10 plus), but not that freaking fast. Most calculations put Goku at around Mach 25 to 35 by his Snake Way crossing feat (covering 1 million km in about 27 hrs).

And do these traveling speed feats actually equate to fight speed? Because I know traveling and feating speed are totally different.
Thousands of KM? Not THAT much, but he was easily going mach 15+ at that point in time. Same with Piccolo.

King Piccolo vs SM Naruto? SM Naruto has a really good strength feat with Animal's rhino summon, and his FRS (being hypersonic) bypasses defenses automatically, so yes, he likely COULD win. However, you're right that DB has better durability than NV could likely ever hope to have.

I dunno. For DBZ the fighting speed is about as fast as their traveling speed proportionally from what I can tell. However, it's hard due to the fact that most DBZ fighting speeds consist of blurs, random explosions, and close combat fist fights where people punch what could be twice a second or two million times a second.

superman
04-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Thousands of KM? Not THAT much, but he was easily going mach 15+ at that point in time. Same with Piccolo.

King Piccolo vs SM Naruto? SM Naruto has a really good strength feat with Animal's rhino summon, and his FRS (being hypersonic) bypasses defenses automatically, so yes, he likely COULD win. However, you're right that DB has better durability than NV could likely ever hope to have.

I dunno. For DBZ the fighting speed is about as fast as their traveling speed proportionally from what I can tell. However, it's hard due to the fact that most DBZ fighting speeds consist of blurs, random explosions, and close combat fist fights where people punch what could be twice a second or two million times a second.
IMAO, some DB/DBZ speed feats are inflated. The best example I can think of his Tao Pai Pai's pillar feat being placed at Mach 14 ish? I am not sure how that feat got placed that high up. IMAO, I don't think anyone was breaking the Mach 10 barrier until at least end of DKP saga or the 23 rd Budokai.

And I was saying covering thousands of kilometers in minutes for Radditz coz he flew about 6000 km to Master Kame's house in no more than 20 minutes. Not to mention he stopped briefly to 'greet' Piccolo.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 09:01 PM
IMAO, some DB/DBZ speed feats are inflated. The best example I can think of his Tao Pai Pai's pillar feat being placed at Mach 14 ish? I am not sure how that feat got placed that high up. IMAO, I don't think anyone was breaking the Mach 10 barrier until at least end of DKP saga or the 23 rd Budokai.

And I was saying covering thousands of kilometers in minutes for Radditz coz he flew about 6000 km to Master Kame's house in no more than 20 minutes. Not to mention he stopped briefly to 'greet' Piccolo.
True. I forgot about a lot of that. It's been forever since I've read or seen DBZ or DB, so I'm a little fuzzy on the pre Frieza saga stuff.

superman
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
True. I forgot about a lot of that. It's been forever since I've read or seen DBZ or DB, so I'm a little fuzzy on the pre Frieza saga stuff.
So how did you place Piccolo and Goku at beginning of DBZ at Mach 15+?
And yeah Garlic Jr imao at top speed (since he was 'slow' compared to those two versions of Goku and Piccolo) would probably be around Mach 8 to 10? But yeah that is still several times faster than anything in Narutoverse.

BTW, what is the greatest striking feat that Naruto characters have displayed? I do recall Naruto punching Pein into and breaking cliffs. And land Tsunade could shatter stone walls of a building with a casual punch. Yeah, I think your right NV's strength isn't weak compared to DB and even pre Namek Saga DBZ imo.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
So how did you place Piccolo and Goku at beginning of DBZ at Mach 15+?
And yeah Garlic Jr imao at top speed (since he was 'slow' compared to those two versions of Goku and Piccolo) would probably be around Mach 8 to 10? But yeah that is still several times faster than anything in Narutoverse.

BTW, what is the greatest striking feat that Naruto characters have displayed? I do recall Naruto punching Pein into and breaking cliffs. And land Tsunade could shatter stone walls of a building with a casual punch. Yeah, I think your right NV's strength isn't weak compared to DB and even pre Namek Saga DBZ imo.
Fuzzy recollection of memories that were recently proven false. `:P

Greatest striking feat...hurm...

In terms of pure physical force it would likely be Tsunade taking Gamabunta's sword and skewering Manda with it. If you're just talking hand to hand combat then it's likely SM Naruto beating the crap out of Pain. Choji with his Asura stomp was pretty high up there, though. Unless, of course, we're counting KN8 breaking out of CT as a strength feat, in which case it beats anything in DB.

As for beating Pre Namek Sage in strength, not a chance. Goku and Vegeta were punching each other through cliffs during their fight, and don't forget Vegeta, Gohan, and Goku monkey transformations.

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Fuzzy recollection of memories that were recently proven false. `:P

Greatest striking feat...hurm...

In terms of pure physical force it would likely be Tsunade taking Gamabunta's sword and skewering Manda with it. If you're just talking hand to hand combat then it's likely SM Naruto beating the crap out of Pain. Choji with his Asura stomp was pretty high up there, though. Unless, of course, we're counting KN8 breaking out of CT as a strength feat, in which case it beats anything in DB.

As for beating Pre Namek Sage in strength, not a chance. Goku and Vegeta were punching each other through cliffs during their fight, and don't forget Vegeta, Gohan, and Goku monkey transformations.
I think the biggest striking feat, as you said, would be SM Naruto beating Pain into cliffs, not counting the dispersion of CT by KN8.

Other then that Tsunade has the next best striking feat due to casual small building bust.

superman
04-06-2010, 09:40 PM
I think the biggest striking feat, as you said, would be SM Naruto beating Pain into cliffs, not counting the dispersion of CT by KN8.

Other then that Tsunade has the next best striking feat due to casual small building bust.
Where would that place them in DB strength wise (forgetting speed)?

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Where would that place them in DB strength wise (forgetting speed)?
Mid to high tier, maybe

superman
04-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Mid to high tier, maybe
Yeah, I agree. Narutoverse is seems pretty much even if not slightly greater with the original DB EXCEPT speed unfortunately. But DB also has pretty outrageous strength and speed feats like the Tao pillar throw (which I suppose can be counted as a legit feat of speed and strength rather than toon force or comic relief?).

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Yeah, I agree. Narutoverse is seems pretty much even if not slightly greater with the original DB EXCEPT speed unfortunately. But DB also has pretty outrageous strength and speed feats like the Tao pillar throw (which I suppose can be counted as a legit feat of speed and strength rather than toon force or comic relief?).
I agree.

jz333
04-06-2010, 10:13 PM
garlic jr is a little gimp........sorry but he really is.
i hated the garlic jr returns season in dbz.

superman
04-06-2010, 10:22 PM
I agreed.
You agreed with everything I posted or just the possibly slightly toon forcish nature of Tao's speed and strength being gauged from that feat? IMAO, DB would be a lot weaker speed and strength wise compared to Naruto if we take away that feat, or at least calculate it a much more conservative value.
garlic jr is a little gimp........sorry but he really is.
i hated the garlic jr returns season in dbz.
Yeah, I agree with you on that. Garlic Saga sucked, but that doesn't change the outcome of this battle (based on the various limitations I gave to Garlic).:D:( for better or worse for NV.

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
You agreed with everything I posted or just the possibly slightly toon forcish nature of Tao's speed and strength being gauged from that feat? IMAO, DB would be a lot weaker speed and strength wise compared to Naruto if we take away that feat, or at least calculate it a much more conservative value.

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Garlic Saga sucked, but that doesn't change the outcome of this battle (based on the various limitations I gave to Garlic).:D:( for better or worse for NV.
I agree with your whole post.

Taking away that feat drastically changes how DB would compare to NV.

superman
04-06-2010, 10:38 PM
I agree with your whole post.

Taking away that feat drastically changes how DB would compare to NV.
Yeah but there are other feats in the Saiyan Saga of travelling speed well in excess of hypersonic speeds that kind of make up for it don't you think? And then we might even be able to power scale backwards, and we will still get fairly similar results as far back as RR Army saga? At least for speed that is.

zebrakiller
04-06-2010, 10:40 PM
how has this lasted this long...? garlic mercs kyuubi, pain, madara n raikage put together. black water mist, doesnt even need dead zone...actually dead zone is the only chance theyd have to beat him...

superman
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
how has this lasted this long...? garlic mercs kyuubi, pain, madara n raikage put together. black water mist, doesnt even need dead zone...actually dead zone is the only chance theyd have to beat him...
I didn't mention Black Water Mist, so why are you bringing it into this fight? But it could actually be used for the lolz and achieving Garlic Jr's Demon World dream. Yeah, the DZ is their only chance of winning (if Garlic doesn't get immortality they might have a better chance) that is if Garlic has CIS on. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't even brother using it. btw, this thread has a lasted so long because we were discussing why DBZ usually beats NV which is actually MAINLY to do with the massive speed gap.

zebrakiller
04-06-2010, 10:54 PM
how about strength and ki... speed gap at the top isnt that big, IT versus madaras warping... i guess anywhere beneath that it is.

Yellow Flash
04-06-2010, 11:05 PM
how about strength and ki... speed gap at the top isnt that big, IT versus madaras warping... i guess anywhere beneath that it is.
You can't count Madara's warping or Minato's FTG techniques.

The speed gap is quiet big.

DB - casual Hypersonic

NV - Supersonic

superman
04-06-2010, 11:30 PM
You can't count Madara's warping or Minato's FTG techniques.

The speed gap is quiet big.

DB - casual Hypersonic

NV - Supersonic
Then why don't you see original DB characters travel around the world in minutes if not an hour or two at most? I don't think DB became hypersonic in MOVEMENT SPEED until around the 22nd Budokai at least. It was supersonic in movement before, but it already had HYPERSONIC arm speed way back in RR Saga bc of the bullet timing and catching feats.