View Full Version : Neji + Lee vs. Kimimaro

Tourune
04-06-2010, 02:16 PM
who wins

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Kimimaro>Lee
Kimimaro>Neji

If you haven't noticed, close combat attacks like Taijutsu are rendered useless against Kimimaro, in which case, neither of these two can defeat him.

Jinchiruuki
04-06-2010, 02:20 PM
All Taijutsu < Kimimaro KG.....

Neji wouldn't be able to get to his chakra points due to portruding bones.
Rock Lee would have the same thing happen as last time.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Without Drunken Fists Lee was basically getting socked so he won't be much use and neither will Neji.

e710
04-06-2010, 02:30 PM
Wow i actually think Kimimaro would lose. Neji could hold him off for like 10 seconds for Lee to go 5 gates and then Kimimaro gets taijutsued and that will mostly cause a lot of damage especially hidden lotus. Then i think Neji could kill Kimimaro or hit his chakra points after all the damage Lee caused, cause i don't think Lee was in 5 gates when Lee fought Kimimaro the first time.

Jinchiruuki
04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Without Drunken Fists Lee was basically getting socked so he won't be much use and neither will Neji.

Kimimaro wasn't even using his KG when Lee was drunk until towards the end.

Wow i actually think Kimimaro would lose. Neji could hold him off for like 10 seconds for Lee to go 5 gates and then Kimimaro gets taijutsued and that will mostly cause a lot of damage especially hidden lotus. Then i think Neji could kill Kimimaro or hit his chakra points after all the damage Lee caused, cause i don't think Lee was in 5 gates when Lee fought Kimimaro the first time.

How would Lee land any direct hits when Kimimaro has bones portruding from his body? Not to mention he couldn't even break the bones.
Neji can't hit chakra points either because of his KG.

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Also, should I mention that Kimimaro was going to kill Gaara when his sickness killed him?

Gaara>Lee
Gaara>Neji

Please stop making these bad threads, they're getting quite tedious. When you make a good matchup, I'd be happy.

e710
04-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Also, should I mention that Kimimaro was going to kill Gaara when his sickness killed him?

Gaara>Lee
Gaara>Neji

Please stop making these bad threads, they're getting quite tedious. When you make a good matchup, I'd be happy.

Gated Lee>Gaara he proved that in the chunin exams and when gaara hit him that was all PNJ. So it should be Gated Lee>gaara(pre time skip)>Kimimaro.
Well gaara beat kimimaro pretty good and if Gaara did have some one with him like neji instead of a Lee who came back from injury, gaara might have won.

ThePurpleChidori
04-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Kimimaro

Neji is useless here.

Lee... We're talking about healthy Kimi?

Shikamaru Nara
04-06-2010, 02:42 PM
And you proved another of my points.

Injured Lee has only shown that he can go to the First Gate. That's not enough to shatter the bones.

e710
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
And you proved another of my points.

Injured Lee has only shown that he can go to the First Gate. That's not enough to shatter the bones.

Doesn't say injured Lee so he can go 5gates and start hitting Kimimaro who would be like a sitting duck. Also if Lee somewhat got passed Gaara's sand i think he could do damage to Kimimaro.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Doesn't say injured Lee so he can go 5gates and start hitting Kimimaro who would be like a sitting duck. Also if Lee somewhat got passed Gaara's sand i think he could do damage to Kimimaro.
He won't have time Kimmimaro can shoot him with bone bullets and easily Dispatch Neji. It takes more than 5 secs for lee to go 5 GAtes.

ByakuganAlex
04-06-2010, 03:04 PM
if you limit kimmi to just curse mark lvl one Neji and Lee pretty much stomp. but with curse mark lvl 2 it becomes much more difficult. i am going to go with Kimmimaro though.