PDA

View Full Version : Minato vs. Danzo

Tourune
04-06-2010, 01:54 PM
who wins

Blind Uchiha
04-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Danzo takes this without Izanagi and mind Control simply by deflecting his FTG kunais with his Wind Style. If Minato can't tag him then danzo has got him beat. Adding Mind Control and Izanagi only makes this a far worse stomp.

Kibafan1
04-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Minato, he took on the 9 tailed fox

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:05 PM
Well I'm not sure I'm going with Minato only due to Gambunta added in with FTG seals and Rasengan could be a huge problem with Gambunta and FTG. Danzo doesn't have a counter for Gambunta.

Blind Uchiha
04-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Well I'm not sure I'm going with Minato only due to Gambunta added in with FTG seals and Rasengan could be a huge problem with Gambunta and FTG. Danzo doesn't have a counter for Gambunta.

Using Izanagi, he summoned an elephant-tiger thing that could fight Gamabunta.

Jinchiruuki
04-06-2010, 02:07 PM

Sharingan hypnosis?

Just like Sasuke did to Manda...I wouldn't put it past Danzo to be able to do the same to Gamabunta. In fact, that may make things worse for Minato if he summoned Gamabunta.

Tobirama
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
Minato Pwns

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Sharingan hypnosis?

Just like Sasuke did to Manda...I wouldn't put it past Danzo to be able to do the same to Gamabunta. In fact, that may make things worse for Minato if he summoned Gamabunta.
I'm not sure it could be argued that only true Sharingan users can use that but doing so takes concertration and he would still have Minato left to deal with. I'm edgey about this fight though.

Tourune
04-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Danzo has baki that could counter gamabunta

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Using Izanagi, he summoned an elephant-tiger thing that could fight Gamabunta.
It's about the size of his foot.... Plus all it does it suck up medium sized object.