PDA

View Full Version : Strongest Bleach character Deva Realm can beat

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Speed equalized, bloodlust on, distance 100 meters.

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Bump...

Yori
04-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, Mayuri? Sajin?

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
LOL with the restrictions I posted in the OP he can probably take everyone out 1 on 1, no one in Bleach can tank a Chibaku Tensei or even a CST.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:08 PM
The only people who can beat CT or CST would be H2 Ichigo, Aizen, and Yamamoto (somewhat hype).

H2 Ichigo has, by powerscaling, town+ durability. If one hand can tank a multi city block buster, then his entire body can tank a town buster at the very least. His cero could also take a good chunk out of it.

Aizen wins simply by going Shikai while Deva uses CT, causing him to use it on empty air while Aizen Kido's his head off.

Yamamoto tanked his sword's fire exploding outwards, which, by hype, is a casual city+ buster when released all at once. His flames could also take out a massive chunk of CT, and he can survive CST.

Also, Barragan could probably win, since he'd just turn the mountain crushing him into dust if it got close enough. His aging is massively haxed. CST might beat him, though, since you can't really age gravitational force.

Other than that, Deva has better busting feats than just about anyone in Bleach, so he can take almost all the top tiers with ease.

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
I agree with all of your post except for the Aizen part.

The distance is 100 meters, there is no way his shikai can reach that far out.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree with all of your post except for the Aizen part.

The distance is 100 meters, there is no way his shikai can reach that far out.
Doesn't matter. If you see it, no matter if you don't know what you're looking at, you get trapped in its spell. Deva has to look to see where Aizen is so he can kill him, and at that distance it's literally impossible not to see the sword at least in part. Therefor, he loses.

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Well he was running away when he used CT on KN6, he wasn't looking at it.

CT works by sucking everything in its range in and crushing it, it isn't the type of technique where you don't need to aim.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Well he was running away when he used CT on KN6, he wasn't looking at it.

CT works by sucking everything in its range in and crushing it, it isn't the type of technique where you need to aim.
With equalized speed, if Deva starts to run, Aizen either fires a massive kido blast at him or matches his speed. Either way, he won't get far enough out of range to use CT without sucking himself in or getting blasted from behind.

Also, what about Kido #90? Black Coffin is pretty much a OHK against Deva, and all Aizen needs to do is raise a finger.

321zigzag
04-06-2010, 04:29 PM
Since when has Aizen shown "huge kido blast"?

And Kurohitsuji is a short range attack, distance is 100 meters, not gonna work.

SageoftheSixPaths
04-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Since when has Aizen shown "huge kido blast"?

And Kurohitsuji is a short range attack, distance is 100 meters, not gonna work.
I was thinking when he fought Tessai and he deflected that attack. My bad there. I got them mixed up.

True, but if Pain takes the time to set up for either CST or CT Aizen will be close enough that he won't be able to dodge. Aizen used it at something around 30 meters. If he can slow Deva down with some form of binding spell then he'll be able to use it.