PDA

View Full Version : Super Shadow vs Super Sonic

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
How does this go?

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:03 PM
On a normal basis I would go with Sonic but on this one I'm going with Shadow.

I think Shadow wins because of his Chaos Emerald powers like Chaos Control and Chaos Blast but takes vital injuries before coming out with the victory.

Sorry if I seem that I'm wanking, I do like Shadow. :/

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Now Super Sonic is very fast,Super Shadow is fast too,but not like Sonic.

Even though Shadow is my favorite character on the series,I will go with Super Soinc. He will speedblitz Shadow.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM

Even though Shadow is my favorite character on the series,I will go with Super Soinc. He will speedblitz Shadow.
Absolutely not, Sonic and Shadow are around basically the same speed.

Speed blitz is when the speed between the two is so massive that the one thats faster overwhelms the other with their speed.

Chaos Control gives Shadow the upper hand actually allowing him to speed blitz Sonic.

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 07:14 PM

I'd like to ask when Sonic has ever shown enough speed to blitz Shadow or come close to it.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
I'd like to ask when Sonic has ever shown enough speed to blitz Shadow or come close to it.

Your talking like they actually fought on super mode before.

Sonic actually would use his full speed because Shadow is stronger than Sonic.

Akatsuki X
04-05-2010, 07:27 PM

Well if your saying that Shadow is stronger then Sonic then don't you agree that Shadow wins?

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Well if your saying that Shadow is stronger then Sonic then don't you agree that Shadow wins?

I wish but Speed is better than Power trust me.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
Read my posts ... ^

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:36 PM
Read my posts ... ^

Answer this question.

What does Shadow use to run as fast as Sonic.

Sonic is faster bro.

UGK
04-05-2010, 07:38 PM
When they're in Super Mode they don't run, they fly. They're practically identical in abilities during Super Mode aren't they?

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Answer this question.

Sonic is faster bro.
When using hover shoes Shadow is as fast as Sonic.

The OP doesn't specify anything about Shadow's shoes so we can say he has them as standard equipment.

With Chaos Control Shadow can speed blitz, GG.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:40 PM
When they're in Super Mode they don't run, they fly. They're practically identical in abilities during Super Mode aren't they?
Thats actually true, I had forgotten about that.

Still, Chaos Control and Chaos Blast gives Shadow the win.

(Sorry for spamming to a certain degree)

UGK
04-05-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm pretty sure Sonic has used Chaos Control before too.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Sonic has used Chaos Control before too.
But only with certain conditions, Shadow can use it freely, if he obtains a Chaos Emerald.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:45 PM

The OP doesn't specify anything about Shadow's shoes so we can say he has them as standard equipment.

Alright your right but you have to admit that Shadow only runs fast because of his roller skates.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Alright your right but you have to admit that Shadow only runs fast because of his roller skates.
True, although Sonic still isn't that much faster then him without his hover shoes.

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 07:51 PM
True, although Sonic still isn't that much faster then him without his hover shoes.

True also.

Your a good debater.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 08:07 PM
True also.

Your a good debater.
Thanks, I appreciate that. If you think I am then maybe you should reward me ... with rep .... XD

Just kidding, do what you please.

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM

How so?

Well Shadow would as well, both are seeking to win so why would Shadow go easy?

That depends on the circumstance. If there's a mountain buster who is human speed, a building buster who is light speed is more likely to win because of the massive speed difference.

But a hypersonic mountain buster vs a supersonic planet buster would favor the slower competitor because of the massive power difference.

Answer this question.

Sonic is faster bro.

What has Sonic shown that proves he's faster than Shadow? Far as I've seen they're basically even when it comes to speed.

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 08:41 PM

Both of them can use Chaos Control without emeralds while in Super form and they have just about the same moves.

ChaosInuYasha
04-06-2010, 03:46 AM
Hasn't Sonic had Super mode longer than Shadow? He'd know how to use it better. Just an idea.

Miles Edgeworth
04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Hasn't Sonic had Super mode longer than Shadow? He'd know how to use it better. Just an idea.

Even then it doesn't prove that Sonic can use it to really defeat Shadow.

Kakashi had Sharingan longer than Sasuke, but it's clear Sasuke knows how to use it better.

Akatsuki X
04-06-2010, 12:07 PM

Kakashi had Sharingan longer than Sasuke, but it's clear Sasuke knows how to use it better.

This is a good example

and from what I've seen it seems like Shadow's chaos control is a bit better anyways.

ChaosInuYasha
04-06-2010, 01:48 PM

The only reason Sasuke is better with it is because he's the main character and Kakashi cant upstage the main character.