PDA

View Full Version : Things to consider about Kabuto'd Jutsu

Ockinga
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Okay so some people are making a big fuss about Kabuto being overpowered, but here are two things to consider: Kakazu and Sasori.

I believe that kakazu does not have any of the five hearts he had because that is not actually his body its sacrifice with his soul. I know some of you are thinking that the 1st and 2nd had their abilites the same, but this is different because this isn't his body and the hearts were part of his body plus they were destroyed so I don't think this jutsu has kakazu's powers of what he used to have, but the abilites his soul had when he died.

As for Sasori, i don't think his body is a puppet still. I don't think kabuto has the power to change the sacrifices body into a puppet. Rather, i think this will take on the appearance of Sasori's real body before he became a wierd little thing that could be inserted into a puppet. Also, he won't have Hiruko or the 3rd kazekage or the 100 puppets because they got destroyed, but I think Kishi will give him the ability to summon a scroll that will give him some other puppet.

Kuroda Taishi
04-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Agreed on both points

Hidden Ninja45
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
And also consider:

Deidara: Is he going to be magically resurrected with his exploding clay. It was never said where his clan comes from.

Itachi: Does he still have his eyes?

Nagato: What good is he without his 6 Paths and the only jutsu he used only revived people he recently killed.

Yo_Slayer
04-05-2010, 05:38 PM
And also consider:

Deidara: Is he going to be magically resurrected with his exploding clay. It was never said where his clan comes from.
Deidara has lost all his Jutsu without the clay, so he must have it or he will be usless

Itachi: Does he still have his eyes?
Its about the same for Itachi, accept that he has some fire type jutsu

Nagato: What good is he without his 6 Paths and the only jutsu he used only revived people he recently killed.I think that Nagato we be able to use the same abilities thay he had shown when Yahiko had died.

These characters must have these abilities or Kishi is trying to piss alot of his Deidara/Itachi/Nagato fans more or less off. So im about 80% sure he gave those character their abilities, unless he has a curveball coming in that no 1 could guess.

=)

Darkaura-
04-06-2010, 08:16 AM
diedara will not have clay, its extrenous and is not a natural ability
Itachi will have his eyes, they are part of his natural ability most likly up to MS
nagato although unable to use 6 paths, will have use of all elements due to rinnegan
Sasori, should be able to summon an old puppet using summoning jutsu/ and remember a puppet master does not need a puppet, he can use anything as a puppet: kunai/people(liek chiyo used sakura).
kakuzu:although he will not have his heart masks, he should be able to aquire new hearts for his abilities, furthermore he will have adapt water tecniques and his string no jutsu lol.

this is what i believe based on previous knowledge of Overpowered No jutsu lol i dont think this jutsu is really that op,