PDA

View Full Version : Shunsui Kyoraku vs. Jiraya

assassin
04-05-2010, 01:16 PM
no limits...
who wins

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
jiraiya speedblitz, and can punch his heart out with his strength or uses swamp to catch him while hes on the ground and cant move

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
-_- The same Kyoraku who defeated Starrk is gonna be compared to a guy like Jiraiya?

Jiraiya gets stomped.

Teddie
04-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Oh my god, are we really going to have to do this again?
Shunsui can fly, avoiding Swamp
Shunsui shumpo allowed him to move several miles and back in less than a second
Jiraiya has no such feats

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:22 PM
-_- The same Kyoraku who defeated Starrk is gonna be compared to a guy like Jiraiya?

Jiraiya gets stomped.
Exactly, hes saying that Narutoverse are FTL.

@Nightmare Luffy: Starrk would stomp Jiraiya and Shinsui beat Starrk so what makes you think Jiraiya could beat Shinsui?

Teddie
04-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Exactly, hes saying that Narutoverse are FTL.

@Nightmare Luffy: Starrk would stomp Jiraiya and Shinsui beat Starrk so what makes you think Jiraiya could beat Shinsui?

That would be powerscaling, somehting he accepts.
Good work.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Good work.
Thank you.

Powerscaling are false assumptions based on, IMO, wankery.

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Powerscaling?

More like trolling/wanking.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Thank you.

Powerscaling are false assumptions based on, IMO, wankery.

Powerscaling?

More like trolling/wanking.

Exactly, look above. ^

SageoftheSixPaths
04-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Stomp thread is stomptastic. Shisui doesn't even need to go Shikai to win this. He simply blitzes and slices Jiraiya to bits.

Nightmare Luffy
04-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Good work.

except thats caled abc logic and is false

quinnzy
04-05-2010, 01:56 PM
I say Jiraya all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides i know he can do i with a little determination....

Teddie
04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Stomp thread is stomptastic. Shisui doesn't even need to go Shikai to win this. He simply blitzes and slices Jiraiya to bits.

HEY MAN WATCH OUT!
ACCORDING TO NIGHTMARE LUFFY, JIRAIYA IS FTL!
And apparently, so is the entire Narutoverse.

Shikamaru Nara
04-05-2010, 03:31 PM
Histerical thread is histerical.

Shisui blitzes the crap out of Jiraya.

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Exactly, look above. ^

Powerscaling is much more reasonable, I admit that I powerscale and loads of other people on the forum do too. Powerscaling is basically something that hasn't been directly shown but can be assumed through logic. For example, by powerscaling Prime Madara>Pre Sakura. We haven't seen anything from Prime Madara but logic is that he defeats Sakura.

On the other hand, wank is blatant overrating of a character. Some people just troll with their wank and people take it seriously, resulting in lulz.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Powerscaling is much more reasonable, I admit that I powerscale and loads of other people on the forum do too. Powerscaling is basically something that hasn't been directly shown but can be assumed through logic. For example, by powerscaling Prime Madara>Pre Sakura. We haven't seen anything from Prime Madara but logic is that he defeats Sakura.

On the other hand, wank is blatant overrating of a character. Some people just troll with their wank and people take it seriously, resulting in lulz.
Prime example = Nightmare Luffy

I'll admit I powerscale at times also but I don't like it for debating when the two fighters have more then enough feats to debate about.

darkjam
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Shunsui stomps. Just blitzes and Jiraiya dies.

Miles Edgeworth
04-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Prime example = Nightmare Luffy

I'll admit I powerscale at times also but I don't like it for debating when the two fighters have more then enough feats to debate about.

Indeed, NL is smarter than he looks, I think he just seems to have fun trolling and seeing the responses.

Well if there are plenty of feats then in general powerscaling is not necessary. There are times when it is, however, and I'm sure people are clear on what these cases are.

mdog6190
04-05-2010, 05:50 PM
jiraya will get beat badly by shunsui kyoraku

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Indeed, NL is smarter than he looks, I think he just seems to have fun trolling and seeing the responses.

Well if there are plenty of feats then in general powerscaling is not necessary. There are times when it is, however, and I'm sure people are clear on what these cases are.
He was powerscaling in a debate between Itachi Uchiha and Byakuya Kuchki.