PDA

View Full Version : Raikage vs Jiraiya

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Jiraiya cannot use summons and starts in sage mode.
ithink jiraiya takes this because in SM he is even more powerful, even in base he would cause raikage some trouble but in SM he would stomp him

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Sm Jiraiya?

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Sm Jiraiya?

yes, READ THE DESCRIPTION!

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 09:05 AM
Well since its base Jiraiya with no summons then Raikage can blitz and liger bomb him. Yomi Numa won't work since Raiton > Doton.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:07 AM
Well since its base Jiraiya with no summons then Raikage can blitz and liger bomb him. Yomi Numa won't work since Raiton > Doton.

what?! so u just expect jiraiya to stand still, jiraiya can just use needle hair barrage right at the beginning and stab him or he can jus giant rasengan raikage's ass off

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Um If I recall correctly he can only use Giant Rasengan in SM, and he hasn't shown the speed to react to A, also Hair barrage can be dodged easily by someone as fast as the Raikage.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Um If I recall correctly he can only use Giant Rasengan in SM, and he hasn't shown the speed to react to A, also Hair barrage can be dodged easily by someone as fast as the Raikage.

needle barrage would hit him as it is a fast attack and has a wide and long range

321zigzag
04-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Well isn't the hair barrage also a SM jutsu? Anyway even Sasuke's Kusanagi and chidori couldn't pierce Raikage, I doubt hair needles will.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:18 AM
Well isn't the hair barrage also a SM jutsu? Anyway even Sasuke's Kusanagi and chidori couldn't pierce Raikage, I doubt hair needles will.gl

sasuke's chidori did pierce him and as ive mentioned a few times now JIRAIYA STARTS IN SM so he can use all these techs

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 09:23 AM
Blitzes + Batista Bomb=Dead Jiraiya

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:26 AM
Blitzes + Batista Bomb=Dead Jiraiya

giant rasengan + flame bullet = dead raikage

Bass EXE.
04-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Too bad he gets blitzed and Batista Bombed before he gets the chance to use them.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Too bad he gets blitzed and Batista Bombed before he gets the chance to use them.

jiraiya SM can dodge it, besides jiraiya doesnt use taijutsu so he will just use ninjutsu and ninjutsu > taijutsu

WindScar22
04-05-2010, 09:37 AM
You said that Jiraiya cannot use summons. Jiraiya needs to summmon Ma and Pa onto his shoulders in order to use SM. Oops. Forgot to read all of OP. Jutst ignore me.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:37 AM
You said that Jiraiya cannot use summons. Jiraiya needs to summmon Ma and Pa onto his shoulders in order to use SM.

thats during a fight, he is already prepared before the fight

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Not in SM he won't. I don't think Gen warks on A so Frog Song is out. A Giant Rasengan would hurt Raikage but it wouldn't kill him. I belive the SM Jiriyia could win. Due to Being able to keep up with Raikage to an extent and more feats.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:39 AM
Not in SM he won't. I don't think Gen warks on A so Frog Song is out. A Giant Rasengan would hurt Raikage but it wouldn't kill him. I belive the SM Jiriyia could win. Due to Being able to keep up with Raikage to an extent and more feats.

agreed, but im sure giant rasengan would kill him if it is a direct attack

Jinchiruuki
04-05-2010, 09:47 AM
For the record...Jiraiya can't go into SM without Ma and Pa summons.

So technically speaking SM is undebateable here.
Jiraiya Base Mode would get stomped. SM Jiraiya would stomp.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 09:47 AM
For the record...Jiraiya can't go into SM without Ma and Pa summons.

So technically speaking SM is undebateable here.
Jiraiya Base Mode would get stomped. SM Jiraiya would stomp.

i already said jiraiya starts in SM

WindScar22
04-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Could the Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil do anything?

Jinchiruuki
04-05-2010, 09:52 AM
i already said jiraiya starts in SM

Yet you say no summons...so that's contradicted. He can't start out in SM if Ma and Pa Toad summons are not allowed.

WindScar22
04-05-2010, 09:54 AM
He said no summons during the battle. Prasanth stated that he goes SM before the battle.
So, what about the Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil? Would that do anything?

Jinchiruuki
04-05-2010, 09:57 AM
He said no summons during the battle. Prasanth stated that he goes SM before the battle.
So, what about the Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil? Would that do anything?

Hmm I would say yes...the range of that attack is pretty wide...almost close to Gaara's Desert Tsunami...the only way Pain could counter it's range was Preta Paths absorbtion.

prasanth
04-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Could the Sage Art: Bath of Boiling Oil do anything?

yh im sure that would burn him to a crisp

Tourune
04-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Great ball Rasengan kills A but A is to fast for jiraya but after Ma + Pa due the genjutsu jiraya wins this is a good mach up

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
04-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Pervy Sage.

Raikage has a bad chakra control and too many close combat attacks.

crystalblade13
04-05-2010, 06:03 PM
raikage roflestomps by speed and power advantage. plus raiton armor> anything jiraiya does. the raikage is at least as strong as bee, who would beat jiraiya. sage mode wouldnt help as raikage is still much stronger and faster.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 06:06 PM
raikage roflestomps by speed and power advantage. plus raiton armor> anything jiraiya does. the raikage is at least as strong as bee, who would beat jiraiya. sage mode wouldnt help as raikage is still much stronger and faster.
Raikage certinatley isn't going to roflstomp that is way wanking him. They are almost the same in speed. Raition Armor would help against Burining Bath or Giant Rasengan he would still get injured.

Yellow Flash
04-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Wrong, Jiraiya can beat both KB and A.

crystalblade13
04-05-2010, 06:14 PM
i highly doubt that jiraiya is as fast as A, A dodged amaterasu with ease and jiraiya hasnt shown many big feats as far as physical strength. his hair senbon would be fast enought to hit the raikage but it wouldnt do to much when he is using raiton armor.

J-Sun Tasogare
04-05-2010, 06:30 PM
i highly doubt that jiraiya is as fast as A, A dodged amaterasu with ease and jiraiya hasnt shown many big feats as far as physical strength. his hair senbon would be fast enought to hit the raikage but it wouldnt do to much when he is using raiton armor.
In Sm you can basically lift a 1000 pound Statue as a test... Plus Jiriyia HAs MASSIVE tanking feats. Umm Jiriyia was faster than Human who is Supersonic and Raikage is supersonic and he has a hella good Reaction soeed there will be no blitzing. He didn't dodge an Ammy with ease it made him go Raition Armor Lvl 3 which he is never ina nd he still barely dodged it.

crystalblade13
04-05-2010, 06:38 PM
im sure jiraiya could lift that but it was never shown. jiraiyas sage mode wasnt as good as narutos because he could never totally master it. jiraiya got his arm punched off by asura (i know asura is strong) but the raikage took a chidori to the chest and it barely peirced his skin.raikage was so fast that sasuke couldnt track him with his sharingan. and sasukes sharingan is very powerful.

philippe
04-06-2010, 03:22 AM
Sasukes Chidori didnt pierce Raikga just because it was a lightning based attack vs a lightning based armor. But that doesnt mena, tahat that armor is unbeatable. Raikage in my opinion had luck that he and Sasuke used the same element, but the armor wont shield him as effectively againts other elements. Not to talk about combined attacks Jiraya uses (fire+oil).

J-Sun Tasogare
04-06-2010, 06:00 AM
im sure jiraiya could lift that but it was never shown. jiraiyas sage mode wasnt as good as narutos because he could never totally master it. jiraiya got his arm punched off by asura (i know asura is strong) but the raikage took a chidori to the chest and it barely peirced his skin.raikage was so fast that sasuke couldnt track him with his sharingan. and sasukes sharingan is very powerful.
No he couldn't track him with R3 which he never uses unless he has too not even when he was bloodlusted but anyways. Rasengan could by pass Raition armor since it doesn Internal damage it should bypass it and give him serious damage to his body.

trofet
04-06-2010, 07:07 AM
SM Jiraiya should take this, they are almost the same speed, maybe Jiraiya is faster considering he was faster than Human path who is(was) supersonic. Jiraiyas genjutsu with MA and Pa would take out A or the fire attacks + oil. Jiraiya could use his hair for defense because it's pretty strong

arsenakos
04-06-2010, 07:17 AM
SM Jiraiya should take this, they are almost the same speed, maybe Jiraiya is faster considering he was faster than Human path who is(was) supersonic. Jiraiyas genjutsu with MA and Pa would take out A or the fire attacks + oil. Jiraiya could use his hair for defense because it's pretty strong

you right jiraya win this fight

Lady Tsunade
04-06-2010, 08:51 AM
Without Summons Jiraiya cant use Toad Flame Bombs.Raikage seems to get faster as matches go on. Hes faster than SM Jiraiya. Jiraiya will be punched somewhere vital eventually. Giving Raikage the win.

Jiraiya can only win with Summons :o

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Ok restricting summons is stupid especially in this fight, they won't do much...so I'm disregarding that. Either way A takes this, he is to fast for Jiraiya...

(un)Godly Hiroku
04-06-2010, 12:20 PM
A is way to fast for Jiraiya, for of you who think Jiraiya is faster your completely wrong. a is so fast he dodged Sasukes Ammy after Sasuke "summoned" it, and it's appears instantly where the eye is looking after being "summoned"....refer to the kage summit when it happens if you don't quite get what I'm saying....A is like a stronger faster version of Lee (5 gates), with lightning....